Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766086 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
cross8701:

dru23 can't tell the difference between know and known, seems you are afflicted with the same issue cheesy cheesy grin.... Seriously this man, grow up!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
mymotong:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

SPECIAL TRACKER INSTALLATION PROMO FOR TOYOTA CAMRY/COROLLA!!!

INSTALL A TRACKER THIS MARCH FOR 20K (INCLUSIVE OF ONLINE/APP MONITORING FOR FREE, cheapest price anywhere in Nigeria!!!).

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER.

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED A TRACKER: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

STORIES OF RECOVERED VEHICLES/QUESTIONS FOR YOUR INSTALLER: https://mymoto.com.ng/car-tracking-story-how-i-recovered-my-stolen-vehicle/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
blackylola:
do u still have Elantra for rental? I can deliver 48k weekly if you can give me any of your 10 cars

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
chillex8:

The kind craze wey dey worry u cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
LoL like blackylola said your true colours will always come out.it is your guess as much as mine who the real drunice 23 is...at least thank God you don gentle but all this asking about uber business and EOD for Uber na maga you dey find make demeanour no find you...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 6:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Drunice23:

the same way dru23 replies every comment made about him. No matter how many those comments are, he will reply all of them. Abeg go siddon... You think you can fool us. Drunice23 my ass
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=Drunice23 post=65585876]

[/quote Sometimes, you have to play the role of a fool to fool Dru23 who thinks he is fooling you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote author=blackylola post=65586607][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
dru23 drunice23 chairman abeg epp my life. Abeg na just 5k I dey ask. I know say you hold better bar. Details: 2069896840 UBA
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Drunice23:

No matter how rich you are, you can't pay for your sins; your 10 cars on uber can't unblock you, your diaspora can't unblock you, your loose mouth cant unblock you. I think you should learn a lesson from this and be humble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 7:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
blackylola:
No matter how rich you are, you can't pay for your sins; your 10 cars on uber can't unblock you, your diaspora can't unblock you, your loose mouth cant unblock you. I think you should learn a lesson from this and be humble

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
paroh137:
dru23 drunice23 chairman abeg epp my life. Abeg na just 5k I dey ask. I know say you hold better bar. Details: 2069896840 UBA
God bless you.

Ha bro me I don't have 5k to give. Am looking for a car to drive. I hear say dru23 get money. I email him and he said no cars for now. You can mail yourself ,omo today was hot. The car am driving is giving problem all day. Body hot now bro, I no get 5k o. Meself need 5k .. Good luck with dru23, maybe he got help you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
With all the posting you post when do you have time to hustle in that obodoyibo grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
On another note got a mail asking about my target this week as I no post anything....well here are the numbers....I still paid myself 70K and it's still average of 10hrs daily

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Drunice23:

They should also ban the people like slavermerchant and other guys too. It takes two to people to fight. There was so much negative comments from both side. This is so sad, the level of ignorance and childisness on the thread...

See? Only dru23 will refer to the "slavemerchant" moniker as "slavermerchant". dru23 and drunice23 are twelve and a dozen ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
No excuse mehn...if u spend 14/15hrs daily on average...u shldnt get less than 120K/130K weekly...if u ain't getting that...change your strategy...work smart, hard and make more money...cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Meanwhile this is how my Monday eneded no time to work today but this doesn't mean I won't pay myself 70K at d end of the week...watch this space... grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodeman5: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Daveonoja:
Meanwhile this is how my Monday eneded no time to work today but this doesn't mean I won't pay myself 70K at d end of the week...watch this space... grin
Hi please can you share your strategy. I'm about selling off my Honda 2morrow. But I can change my mind if I know how to make this work. I find it hard making money. Maybe it's my positioning. Please gimme some pointers. And also is it reasonable to use a Nissan Altima 2005 for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
bodeman5:

Hi please can you share your strategy. I'm about selling off my Honda 2morrow. But I can change my mind if I know how to make this work. I find it hard making money. Maybe it's my positioning. Please gimme some pointers. And also is it reasonable to use a Nissan Altima 2005 for uber?
wld gladly share bro...hit me up....meanwhile wait on the Honda sale for a while and try out new method and probably make some money from it , bfor selling it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
This Dru guy is just a clown. I'm just laughing my a** off ..

Peace be upon you my brother . And may the almighty grant you ur heart desire.

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bodeman5: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Daveonoja:
wld gladly share bro...hit me up....meanwhile wait on the Honda sale for a while and try out new method and probably make some money from it , bfor selling it
Can you please send me your phone number or beep me up on 09071070351. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by all4kollin(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Toyota Corolla 2009 (manual) available on rental basis. Kindly call 08034278076 if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by baxton25(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
NLmotorentalz:

If you're giving a driver, don't expect more than 20k weekly

Why?I want to drive it myself,full time and it's tokunbo car.
How much do you think I can make in a month for myself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Drunice23: 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Daveonoja:
On another note got a mail asking about my target this week as I no post anything....well here are the numbers....I still paid myself 70K and it's still average of 10hrs daily

Am impressed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Andalucia:
N.B: This post was initially published in the Car-talk & Autos room. Someone wanting to help advised I check this room out (thanks stacyadams, truly appreciate the tip) as it would give my post more exposure and whatnot.

Again, my initial post (that which is replicated here) has been dissected, critiqued and evaluated by informed minds in those rooms (a development I truly appreciate) albeit negatively viz; my inability to remit the weekly sum I intend remitting to a potential investor due to various cogent reasons they cited. Needless to say, I politely disagreed with their stance giving reasons of my own why I am of the conviction that I can remit to a potential principal the sums I intend doing (let's just say I already have a strategy in place and a market just waiting on me). Considering this development, it would be appreciated if we don't start going back and forth about how impossible my quest is. All I am hoping to find is an informed principal willing to reason with me.

Having said this, do read on and hopefully any informed investor who is interested in my "pipe dream" should please indicate interest by giving me a call or leaving their means of contact so I can reach out to him/her.

For more information my earlier thread kindly see: https://www.nairaland.com/4353370/hire-purchase-vehicle-needed-uber-taxify

Thanks and warmest regards

Hello All!

Please I am on the look-out for any individual (or corporate entity) willing to subscribe to a hire-purchase vehicle acquisition plan. The said vehicle I intend to use on the Uber/Taxify platform to generate the fund needed for full payment of the vehicle within the allotted and agreed time span.

I am willing to subscribe to a repayment plan spanning 18-24 months. I will be remitting to my principal a minimum of N40, 000 and a maximum of 50, 000 weekly. Unfortunately, I do not have any equity contribution.

The aforementioned figures were arrived at after exhaustive research (informed by first-hand information garnered from existing subscribers 63 subscribers cutting across married and single individuals to this vehicle acquisition plan via Uber/Taxify platform were interviewed by myself] and officials of Uber and Taxify) and co-relating the results of the research with extant variables relative to the business and its environment (cost of fuel, availability of fuel, vehicle downtime due to maintenance schedule, in-sensitiveness of fellow road users,temperamental fares, commission rate, toll fees, insurance, average work hours in a day, acts of God etc.).

I did not confer with any provider of a hire-purchase service as it was not pertinent to the information I was seeking (striking a balance between what is practical and what can be termed overambitious [hence not feasible] in respect to how much money can be remitted weekly/monthly to the principal). I discovered in my research that situations where individuals promise to remit weekly/monthly amounts way over what is practical in a bid to convince a potential principal to buy into their plan is very common. Not surprisingly, more than 90% of these individual renege on remitting these sums to their principal hence the deal being DOA.

I do not fall into this category of persons given my pragmatic outlook on the affairs of life. I always strive for a win-win situation in all my business and personal dealings hence the sums I have projected to remit to my principal on a weekly basis. I am taking my time to explain this aspect of my proposal (never minding how inexhaustive it may look [the finer details can be worked out when I meet with a potential principal]) as it happens to be the crux of the whole business arrangement.

WHY I AM DOING THIS

I have decided to toe this path given my current job and financial situation. I am one individual who espouses the philosophy that it is not so much what life throws at you that matters but how you deal with it. Everyone falls sometime but, only the wise, brave and intrepid in spirit learn from the situation, get up, dust themselves over and move on. I do not believe so much in “hand-outs” rather believing in investing my time and thoughts in productive labour that would yield positive and far-reaching results temporally and spiritually. I espouse a philosophy that believes hard-work, determination and faith can get you places hence my professional antecedents notwithstanding, it is a decision I have carefully thought over and embraced.

WHY I TOOK MY TIME

I have been looking for a clean, mechanically sound and fairly priced direct tokunbo vehicle (Toyota Camry or Corolla, Honda, Hyundai and the like). I am sure we all understand why (fuel efficiency, low maintenance cost among others). The offers I have been getting are Naija used vehicles that may give me so much mechanical problems and we all know what this means (time lost at mechanic workshops which in turn informs poor revenue turnover which again occasions inability to meet up with payments thus leading to general frustration-something I can do without).

WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ME

I am an experienced driver with a valid driver license. I reside in Lagos and I am a man on a mission (not a mission to renege on agreements made!)

Assuming the vehicle is in shipshape condition mechanically and aesthetically (clean, direct tokunbo without ANY problems), you can be rest assured that I will keep to my end of the bargain. No stories whatsoever. My knowledge and skill in business development, sales, KAM, marketing and communication will come in handy in the course of carrying out my driving duties all to the end of ensuring that I work efficiently and effectively thus maximising profit (earnings per day) and minimising cost (owing to excusitis, poor relationship with fares, lackadaisical attitude to vehicle maintenance, laziness, lost production time due to loafing about and inability to prioritise, plain stupidity and absence of scruples to mention but a few). I am a hardworking man with a goal and time is of the essence (hence my decision to plan my work and work my plan in the bid to be free of any financial obligation to my potential principal within 18-24 months thereafter moving on to other projects). I can understand some people thinking “he is just speaking grammar, wait till he sees how it is…”. To such people I say this; I have been in professions that saw me working in the field in "hands-on" mode, delivering on targets that were quite challenging for years so, I am no stranger to the “streets”. I thrive on challenges.

SPECIFICS OF THE IDEAL VEHICLE

Brand: A Toyota Camry or Corolla, Honda Civic or Hyundai Accent, Elantra or Sonata and also sedans from the Kia family. (other low- maintenance cost vehicles can be considered also). The vehicle would have been manufactured from 2007 upwards. The sport version of these vehicles would be ideal. It should be painted glossy Black or Silver with Alloy Rims. Leather upholstery would be very welcome (my market informed these specs BUT like the heading reads, these specs are for the "ideal" vehicle. I can make do with a vehicle that does not meet these specs but is not found wanting on two uncompromising criteria viz; Mechanically Superior and Cosmetically Sound.

Status: An automatic low mileage Tokunbo. Mechanically sound and aesthetically clean. Easy to look at. All systems (mechanical and electrical) are a go!

Please note that the above specifications are for the ideal vehicle. Vehicles that do not meet the specifics but are nonetheless mechanically sound and clean are very welcome. The only condition that cannot be compromised is the Tokunbo state of the vehicle yes, I know, I said this before. Just re-iterating). Recently acquired Naija used can be considered (less than or equal to 3 months post purchase). I am sure we all understand why I am insisting on this.

Apologies for the long epistle, just wanted to come out clear. If you are disposed to considering my offer please reach me via 08023735830 or leave your contact (mobile no or email) and I will reach out to you (unfortunately, I am currently not on WhatsApp so may not be able to reach out via that medium).

Hoping to hear from you and thanks for your time and consideration.

Warmest Regards,

A.

Hello All!

Still waiting on a Principal...

N.B: While I perfectly understand the importance and business sense inherent in the Equity contribution clause relative to a hire-purchase agreement, like I iterated in my proposal I, unfortunately, do not have any equity (read: initial deposit, upfront, part payment etc) contribution to bring to the negotiation table. In fact, the foregoing statement is the reason I'm still here canvassing for investors as I've gotten offers from well meaning Principals who somehow didn't see (read) the part of my proposal where I said I didn't have any equity contribution to offer and on knowing this balked at offering me a deal. To my future potential Principal, please note this as it is extremely heartbreaking to think you've sealed a deal only to be told it can't fly at the last moment courtesy of lack of equity contribution.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Andalucia:

Hello All!

Still waiting on a Principal...

N.B: While I perfectly understand the importance and business sense inherent in the Equity contribution clause relative to a hire-purchase agreement, like I iterated in my proposal I, unfortunately, do not have any equity (read: initial deposit, upfront, part payment etc) contribution to bring to the negotiation table. In fact, the foregoing statement is the reason I'm still here canvassing for investors as I've gotten offers from well meaning Principals who somehow didn't see (read) the part of my proposal where I said I didn't have any equity contribution to offer and on knowing this balked at offering me a deal. To my future potential Principal, please note this as it is extremely heartbreaking to think you've sealed a deal only to be told it can't fly at the last moment courtesy of lack of equity contribution.

Pardon my bluntness. What you are proposing is not a business but charity. I will advice you seek for a good vehicle on rentals, save up the needed funds for your equity contribution. Don't sit and wait for a messiah that will meet your needs. Get up and hustle. Walk the talk sir.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good Evening All

I have 2 Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2004 model to give out on hire purchase. Both of them are 2.4 litre engine with low mileage on them. Both extremely sound. They were purchased 10 days ago.

My terms are as follows

a. HP sum is N3m (not negotiable)
b. Weekly payment is minimum of N30k (not negotiable and no stories as default would not be tolorated)
c. Upfront Deposit is N250k (slightly negotiable)
d. 2 credible guarantors
e. Minimum of 6 months verifiable experience on the Uber or Taxify platforms.

Please don't bother contacting me if you don't have the required deposit for the cars. I have already turned down a lot people who have approached my with thier 'stories that touch' reasons for not having the required deposit.

If you can meet above terms and are interested please reach out to me on 08037542184 (WhatsApp only)

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello good people, anyone using SMILE Wi-Fi broadband? Kindly share your experience. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doublecheck: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Enyinne:
This Dru guy is just a clown. I'm just laughing my a** off ..

Peace be upon you my brother . And may the almighty grant you ur heart desire.

truly that guy get mouth and his new moniker have got jokes, damn hilarious. The response he gave the guy that asked for 5k knocked me off my seat.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Not adviceable...
The Volvo s40 is indeed a sweet car to drive most especially the manual tyranny but trust me it isn't an uber ride but you can go ahead since u gonna drive it yourself
Easysmith:
Pls I need advice on some major issue ,
I'm about registering my volvo s40 on uber , but the car is 2.5 liter engine , and beside somehow low compare to the like of corrola or camry ...
Plan to be working at evening, pls what do u pple av to say about this .
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Who drives that blacked out corolla sport on this thread again? Saw you late night creeping UNILAG. Sweet ride

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.