Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4770951 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (5696) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shepherdchurch: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
I have a clean tokunbo 2010 corolla with 76k mile for e-hailing, how much is the appropriate rental I should collect for this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Taxify just upgraded their bonus packages.. This God is too good o... (in Nathaniel basseys voice}

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please whats is the cost of peugeot 407 Brainbox i have been told mine is faulty, the first person is quoting 130k i checked online it looks cheaper abeg who has good info on this?
CC @GAZZUZ @Iyaegin @Romeo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
shepherdchurch:
I have a clean tokunbo 2010 corolla with 76k mile for e-hailing, how much is the appropriate rental I should collect for this.

i can drive for you.. rental is between 35k - 40k.. depending on what you decide. I can deliver 35k weekly to you.. here's my number if you want to contact me.. 08167073296..or whats yours?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
abilityC:
Please whats is the cost of peugeot 407 Brainbox i have been told mine is faulty, the first person is quoting 130k i checked online it looks cheaper abeg who has good info on this?
CC @GAZZUZ @Iyaegin @Romeo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
shepherdchurch:
35-40k. I'm available for driving if the car is e-hailing ready. Currently looking for a car to work with.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelz2205: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls is anybody here using peugeot 307 on taxify? I need to ask u something, kindly reply this post and I'd contact you, thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Romeo3:
Ok thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kindex(m): 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello room please I need advice is Skoda Fabian 2002 accepted by UBER please I need answers quick.. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lagos wan kill person.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thank you brother.
Stealth100:

I use it, it works very fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Between a 2005 Honda civic and a 2008 Kia Rio, which is better for e-hailing biz over the long haul.

Thanks for your answers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
dejidotun2000:
Between a 2005 Honda civic and a 2008 Kia Rio, which is better for e-hailing biz over the long haul.

Thanks for your answers.

Kia rio ni ooo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
kindex:
Hello room please I need advice is Skoda Fabian 2002 accepted by UBER please I need answers quick.. thanks
yes accepted provided it has 4 doors
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2006 available for 1.8m

Leather seat
Formica and more

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 @ 1.6m
Leather Seat

Interested call:WhatsApp 07063733559
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
agbonda:
Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2006 available for 1.8m

Leather seat
Formica and more

Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 @ 1.6m
Leather Seat

Interested call:WhatsApp 07063733559

Kindly display the pictures. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
lekanlaniyan:

Kindly display the pictures. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Converted corolla with "texas" number?

98th wonder of the world. grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 07, 2018
oride:

I normally don't comment on threads but I must commend you for your well articulated write up. It's encouraging to know that people like you exist. Back to the subject, I'll answer with a scenario. If I take my time to import a car that meets your specifications, spend crazy money to clear, register and have it insured. Do you really think I'll just give it out for 50k a week with no commitment from you but your well written words?

Don't answer, just put yourself in the shoes of the principal.

Also, if you are lucky enough to get your specified vehicle, you should have at least 100k set aside to take care of any unforseen issue that may crop up.

Either way, you need cash.

Greetings!

The reasons you enumerated was exactly what one of the potential Principal told me while another harped on the psychological effect an equity contribution would have on the contributor (situation where seeing he has put up some money, he feels bound to do all he can to honour the agreement). Again, another dwelt on the premise that the equity contribution would in addition to the aforementioned also insure him (Principal) against any cost that may come up in fixing the vehicle should the driver decide to return it (for whatever nebulous reason[s]) before the end of the agreed HP tenure.

All the above reasons make valid business sense hence my perfectly understanding their stance but then again I can only try to be "lucky" as you so succinctly put it. Worry the waters and see what I might just turn up (guess I'm a hopeless optimist huh?).

Relative to setting aside some money...I'll worry about that when I get the vehicle. Like the great Christian teacher observed in the Good Book, "the day's problems are enough for the day".

As for my "well" written words (if you say so) I was simply trying to express myself (thanks for the compliment BTW). Do remember that heartfelt words have been the instrument of change (positive or negative) since the dawn of time. Such words backed with decisive action both being preceded by thought (lofty or bestial) has been the denominator relative to all we see and experience today.

Many thanks for chipping in.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Carshopper:
So here we go again ... this is testing testing... we always bring something different ....

Peugeot 407 Manual drive available

Contract terms

35k per week

10-15k non-refundable payment at pick up

Balance 20 -25k at next payout duration

Contract duration : Monday to Sunday

Payout day : Tuesdays

Contract is renewable per week

Let's see how it goes grin

Still here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Romeo3:

With a clearly reconstructed boot..Make these people haf mercy na..if you even call am Nigerian used at 1.5 e no bad...which one be tokunbo again..hmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 6:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Romeo3:

My brother, how do u knw is converted?

The gear selection pattern is different from other corolla.

Thanks for your answer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2018
lekanlaniyan:

My brother, how do u knw is converted?

The gear selection pattern is different from other corolla.

Thanks for your answer.

the car is a toyota altis, sold mostly in asia.

Possibly from japan.

Japan drives right handed vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 7:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Romeo3 u ain't updating ur diary again

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Daveonoja:
Meanwhile this is how my Monday eneded no time to work today but this doesn't mean I won't pay myself 70K at d end of the week...watch this space... grin
Bro i sent you a PM last week, didn't get a response, just sent another
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 9:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Stealth100:

I dey bro. Me sef manage do 14k gross yesterday despite starting by 1pm and closed at 9:45pm.

I also believe the market is being flooded but it doesn't take anything away from the profitability of the business. No matter the "flood", I still make 40k net on Friday, Saturday and Sunday despite driving a Camry and I am one of the lazy drivers. If I was on rental, I wouldn't have a problem paying 40k, and keeping 30k for myself weekly.

I also have to admit the job is stressful even though I really love driving. Yesterday's work was back to back and my body is really feeling the brunt now. Spent around 3k on drugs this morning.

To prospective drivers that only hear about the money other drivers make, if you know in your mind that you don't have strength, please this job is not for you. Partners no go hear story sey your body dey pain you na why you no work oo.
Can we talk? Leave your number please. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Drunice23:

So now am guilty before proven innoncent. No need to stress myself I don't even known the dru23 guy self. To answer Your questions on why I was posting similar stuff as dru23. I am big fan of WWE and Rick Flair was my favorite wrestle . So I like Mr. Dru23 posts.
Am done with the matter bro. Am looking for a car to drive or buy. And also please sir, what is your take on the uber business. I will appreciate your honest answer

Hahahaha! This is just to obvious. Dru23 = drunice23.

This guy thinks he is fooling everyone, using car rental as a diversion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2018
blackylola:
do u still have Elantra for rental? I can deliver 48k weekly if you can give me any of your 10 cars

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ENDOWEDSAM: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2018
Do you know any manufacturing company or individuals that need their goods/items to be transported from one state to another within Nigeria.

Pls Kindly contact me on:0813706359, 09054420101.

We have A truck that can carry 3 tonnes of goods in size at once.

Pls help.

We pay 10% commission to anyone/agent who gets a job/contract for us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2018
We handle all details of the business, from driver recruitment, driver management, car on boarding, car maintenance...
All you have to do is receive your payment weekly. We do the worrying for you!!!

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929(call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify,uber,oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 (call or whatsapp)
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (5696) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.