Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746082 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2023
peacefulhome:

let me send you the link here. When you are ready to invest, give me a mention.

https://barrick-gold.com/#/register?code=E73YKpX13

Copy this link and paste on your chrome.
It takes you to the picture below.

What's the minimum amount I can start and play with?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

What's the minimum amount I can start and play with?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
superintendents:

E shock you ? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

E shock you ? grin
anything investment local man dey fear...

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Clairvoyancy: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2023
[
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
[quote author=Larry1960 post=12524710
Case close
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how someone can be so jobless in Congo

Instead of him to focus on what/why he relocated to Congo na to sit down go dey find people mentions

Tell me how he wants to make it in life like this

Go do masters there you say no na blue collar job him go dey do for Congo
Once him finish with him blue collar job na that time you fo come see am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pls guys,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
peacefulhome:

Your financial strength will determine which you want to go for. But please , you must be available to claim your money every day. Failure to claim it , means you have dash them.

Mentioned me on a dead thread, let me not pollute this thread

Mentioned you on a dead thread
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
peacefulhome:
Pls guys, no one should invest without having personal conviction . I am not liable for any error. Do your personal research about them. If you are satisfied about the company, then give me mentioned. So I can guide on how to Invest and make money daily. I only wanted Larry to stop disturbing us, that was why I told him about the platform, if not. I will never disclose my side hustle or income on social media. I love my privacy.

I mentioned you on a dead thread

What' makes you feel that after investing the disturbance would stop cool

I no dey see your food again on front page

Shebi na you be that wife wey her food dey Always dey front page
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Boss, hope you still have me in mind by 12pm, you are the hope I have to be able to mobilise tomorrow... God continue to bless you 🙏

But this account doesn't comment here, and please don't tell me that you're a silent reader stuff
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
YeyeGbami:

Guy you no well at all grin grin
Na today u sabi?

Oorrhh!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
BAZ001:

See wetin him talk for here na why I pray for d real owner that hustled and willed properties to him??

Una no gree comment again; just dey waka pass
Donbrowser Tinubu boy
Tojahh
Pearl1910
Nifton
AlphaNugget

una don rush crucify me grin
I deserve an unreserved apology for accusing me falsely, na so Felicity001 talk am to Blackbishop ooh. grin

Mr Larry bend leg u self dey look throw way eyes ?

I don take my apology back sinceee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

Who's this evening newspaper

Ah!! Na our mama oooh no go near her ooh... If you try am plenty people dey her back wey go fight you ooo.

Mama peaceful home... I greet you ooo

Twalle
Im loyal to your government
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
Felicity001:

Ah!! Na our mama oooh no go near her ooh... If you try am plenty people dey her back wey go fight you ooo.

Twalle

grin

Loz boss I sabi she's married

I no dey like married women grin

I think she's the one that likes cooking and it normally gets to front page

And that other Ahnie wey dey asaba too wey like to dey cook
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Don't know about that.

Na only here I sabi her.

Na correct mama she be that's all I know
Nothing else
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Clairvoyancy: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
[
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ahnie: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

Hello you gave me a mention!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Larry1960:

I mentioned you on a dead thread
Okay ,

What' makes you feel that after investing the disturbance would stop cool

I no dey see your food again on front page

Shebi na you be that wife wey her food dey Always dey front page

Not me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Felicity001:

Twalle

I know say you sure die. No mind Larry, he wants to shame the shameless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Lol, social media almajiris see how they drailed this sweet thread.

Many of us are not drivers but we always come to this thread once in a while, In just two days that I didn't visit the thread, I met with 20 extra pages of begging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
peacefulhome:

You think I will invest in such if it mmm?

They have be in existence for so long. Check them on Twitter, google. Read about them . They deal with Gold mining. Unlike Mmm , that does not have any form of generating money.
Just make your findings first.
You can register without investing. That was what I did, after I had done my research and am certain my money is secure. I then invested. I get my return every blessed day.

Ehenn...tell us more abeg. No time to check time or read plenty turenchi. How much is d ROI?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
peacefulhome:

Your financial strength will determine which you want to go for. But please , you must be available to claim your money every day. Failure to claim it , means you have dash them.

Pls pollute it. Na this type of pollution I dey find. I don dey ask since 19kokoro no answer. But una wicked Sha. So u have been cashing out like this since u no wan disclose. Generalzod has been shouting "no business can give me this type of returns in Nigeria" and u have been looking at him with side eye and keeping mute grin
There is God o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 5:15am On Aug 21, 2023
fk001:
Lol, social media almajiris see how they drailed this sweet thread.

Many of us are not drivers but we always come to this thread once in a while, In just two days that I didn't visit the thread, I met with 20 extra pages of begging.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2023
ahnie:

Hello you gave me a mention!

grin

I misss you grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:25am On Aug 21, 2023
peacefulhome:

Not me.

I just typed your name on a dead thread that's how I normally do it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Pls pollute it. Na this type of pollution I dey find. I don dey ask since 19kokoro no answer. But una wicked Sha. So u have been cashing out like this since u no wan disclose. Generalzod has been shouting "no business can give me this type of returns in Nigeria" and u have been looking at him with side eye and keeping mute grin
There is God o.

No need investing .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 5:44am On Aug 21, 2023
peacefulhome:

Na so people kept it always from me. Na by fire prayer, God take touch the banker heart before he disclose such.
I will creat time to post each time to fellow , so who ever that is ready to start making money can willing be doing so. But!!! Remember life it self is a risk.

Hi are you on telegram
And hope one can remove his money immediately after the cylcle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2023
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2023
peacefulhome:

Hmm....Mr Larry hold your two ears and listen carefully.

What you're about to venture into is a scam

No talk say I no warn you
I've been there before

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 6:06am On Aug 21, 2023
Gentlelife50:

But this account doesn't comment here, and please don't tell me that you're a silent reader stuff
grin

Make I shock you say e go be that goat called Felicity

Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5480) (5481) (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Tochex101(m), Barbiturate(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.