Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746187 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2023
tojahh:
Glith.ronix

Please send details.

There's an Honorable mention for you on the token giveaway.

Much Respect Baba Nla

Good morning chief tojahh
Hope your night was great .. thanks for the token yesterday..

Sir Larry say make I contact you
Opay

May this week be a blessing to you and me
Much respect

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BronzeTiger: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:
You people should not come and derail this thread again. I thought you were asked to tag tojahh on a dead thread infact after going through your posts history I can see begging, begging and more begging. You collected a total of 3,500 from both larry1960 and tojahh just this past weekend alone. Can't you people survive without begging? No be say you dey handicapped to work.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2023
dav1002:

It's false ba
Dey play

Very soon your mind go dey

Keep investing you hear

You go turn millionaire soonest and come and drop giveaway here and I go drop account number here take collect part πŸ˜‚

Mr man, pls I don't have time for any dragging.
You have given your suggestions and I have modify my previous post. What else do you want? You can only stop others from joining. You can't stop me.
No one tells me how to run my personal affairs.
If it burnt so be it. My life , my money ,my problem.

You think I will invest with money that will hurt me?
Oga, any money I invest on that platform, would be money I can easily dash to people I don't even know from Adam. So stop having headache on top my matter.
Rest in Jesus name Dav1002

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Opay

Much respect

Bro... You go try rest. You've been funded twice yesterday. Na make them cut blokos give you before you rest?

I am sorry I can't send nothing again to you. Wether here or dead thread.

Much Respect

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2023
If I no ask for your details, if you like contact me in a dead or alive thread. I no go answer you.

Once Glintronix come and I do the needful. The remaining will be sent as recharge cards to drivers/Hustlers here to help us go about our daily business. No be for person wey sit down for house dey find giveaway.

This place is for drivers. No be for una to come from anywhere come collect gifts when people keeping the thread alive no see anything collect.

Abeg make everybody respect themselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Clairvoyancy: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fk001(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Opay

Much respect

Na everyday you wan make dem dey give you giveaway?

Maybe it has become your occupation.

I rather go out there and give out my money to those people that are in dire need, than to squandered it on greedy ungrateful E beggers in the name of giveaway.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Boss, I quoted you on one of your thread, Larry1960 ask me to do so. Please I'm pleading as I'm already dressed to move out but no fares. Thanks πŸ™
go and hussle bro, this is becoming embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2023
dav1002:

I have warned you guys

That business is a scam
I have been a victim before
You will Register
Credit your wallet with naira and use it to rent a machine which they lie to you that it mines BTC or any coin for a given period of time

After that time on the machine elapses

You will now be able to receive the yields in your wallet and then withdraw

But I promise you before you'd be able to withdraw that funds the site go close

Some may be lucky at first but e go eventually shut down

Hmmmm...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BronzeTiger: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Bro you have been ignoring me, kindly be compassionate, I'm not used to doing this, things just went bad for me recently, I'm trying to get back on my feet, I just need this to mobilise myself this morning, kindly help

00 55 99 78 10

Access

God bless you πŸ™
Adewale Rest. Larry1960 sent you money on Saturday on your Crystallon account.
You are on an Uber drivers thread, why don't you learn the ropes here so you can probably use it to start earning for yourself and your family soon instead of begging week in week out. Lazy man.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BronzeTiger: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2023
Welz:

go and hussle bro, this is becoming embarrassing.
Very embarrassing. It's like their nairaland beggars association always send out a representative to scan for any giveaway hotspots before going back to tag the rest of them. Lazy things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skoIes001: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2023
Larry1960:

grin

You don't mean it

That's why I was asking her hope it's not btc

Thats how sunoro shut down few months back, people around me lost money. Even me sef loose 10k embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Clairvoyancy: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote auth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2023
dav1002:

There was even a rider I carried one Sunday

As she entered she was on call with her friend and while I drove I was overhearing their conversation

After the trip as she ended the call to pay me I asked her politely and she began telling me about it. Hers was another name but same format. I immediately told her its a scam she doubted at first as she had already invested about 2million. I told her to withdraw immediately she did and saved my number to call me to give me feedback

Four days later she called me with a shaky voice that it seems her money is gone that she tried withdrawing but it's always cancelling.

Hey God...how we go chop Chicken Republic like this, how we go follow post account of 100m if all d investment companies are scam sad😩

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
Itsrm:

People will deny themselves of basic things to save money and then dash it out to people who will blast it on weed, alcohol and sex.

Olorun maje
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2023
tojahh:
Glithronix

Please send details.

There's an Honorable mention for you on the token giveaway.

Much Respect Baba Nla
Abeg where the mention? cheesy
Refer me to the post make I shaperly drop details like it's hot. cheesy

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Glithronix:

Much respect, boss.

He actually asked me to send you something. You've been a good boy man. Drop details or send to me anyhow you desire it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2023
nifton:

Bros, I don tey for here, just that I no too dey comment like that before. Na when izzuo, babadee and northbird them dey very active I enta this thread. I no get any other account.
Ok boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2023
mejai:
. Nope!
Na only one moniker I get o. The boy don try grin

Bia larry1960, all these bees u invited here, hmmmn .

E no go stop us from catching cruise. Ashawo boy grin
Lol
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2023
tojahh:

He actually asked me to send you something. You've been a good boy man. Drop details or send to me anyhow you desire it.
guy wetin dey sub abeg..he said you should attended to me too..

please still waiting bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2023
[quote author=Glithronix post=125254049]

Much respect, grin

grin

How far no forget to post fat earnings grin

I dey like see una earnings the earnings they give me joy and orgasm grin grin
Respect

I dey like when pearl , CheerfulGiver and pope dey always pepper them with their fat earnings grin

God bless the hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by superintendents(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2023
Larry1960 see wetin that guy dey talk about the disbursement of your fund..that's why I want you to do it yourself preferably..

on top someone money he dey talk trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2023
superintendents:
Larry1960 see wetin that guy dey talk about the disbursement of your fund..that's why I want you to do it yourself preferably..

rest

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2023
azraeljaheel:

Opay

Much respect
No vex o.. you collect money yesterday, you still won collect again today? Abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2023
tojahh:

Is plenty. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I sent the details to the e-mail on your profile.
@lilttlelily2002@yahoo.com
Please check.
Abeg lemme know when it's done ooh.

Much respect, baba.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
ReadaDream:
No vex o.. you collect money yesterday, you still won collect again today? Abi wetin

Hehehehehe... opportunity comes but ones. Make them milk am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Hey God...how we go chop Chicken Republic like this, how we go follow post account of 100m if all d investment companies are scam :
(😩

That's why I stick with the easiest way to make millions week in week out
UBERBOLT πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2023
Larry1960:

Much respect, grin

grin

How far no forget to post fat earnings grin

I dey like see una earnings the earnings they give me joy and orgasm grin grin
Respect

I dey like when pearl , CheerfulGiver and pope dey always pepper them with their fat earnings grin

God bless the hustle
Pope follow?
Na only where violence sup you go see am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
Pearl1910:

Hehehehehe... opportunity comes but ones. Make them milk am grin
These guys are annoying! See as that superintendent just they do since, ontop 1k. I'd rather die than BEG a random stranger for crumb on the internet.

Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2023
superintendents:
guy wetin dey sub abeg..he said you should attended to me too..

please still waiting bro..
Ewu, are you a driver?

Because of money you became dyslexic?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nifton(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2023
superintendents:

Oga, na because of 3k you dey yarn this dust. You no go find another give away thread go.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Larry1960: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2023
dav1002:

Pope follow?
Na only where violence sup you go see am

Lolz but I don see am post dashboard before

(1) (2) (3) ... (5482) (5483) (5484) (5485) (5486) (5487) (5488) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnnybegood12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.