Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733321 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:23pm On Mar 07
Glithronix:
Taking two persons to Oyo town this morning for an event, I charged them 60k (fuel on me), and will be taking them back today.
Hope e make sense?

Much respect, bosses.

It's a day's journey so not that bad though..20k fuel go run am and I don't expect you finish am.... Honestly, I don dey pity rider small small, my regular rider pay 15k to and fro (mainland-V.i) everyday, sometimes I wonder how dey cope..That's like 300k monthly excluding weekend parol for TP alone..And this is similar to many other regular rider...How much do they really earn? You'll be surprise that many do not even have 500k in their account! Nig (not this govt alone) dey deal with all of us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:11pm On Mar 07
dapotemi:

It's a day's journey so not that bad though..20k fuel go run am and I don't expect you finish am.... Honestly, I don dey pity rider small small, my regular rider pay 15k to and fro (mainland-V.i) everyday, sometimes I wonder how dey cope..That's like 300k monthly excluding weekend parol for TP alone..And this is similar to many other regular rider...How much do they really earn? You'll be surprise that many do not even have 500k in their account! Nig (not this govt alone) dey deal with all of us.

Dealing with apc tout too
On your mandate we shall stand don get k-leg grin

From Fiverr dashboard to bolt dashboard to no car

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07
grin grin

IT Personnel in multi-national appointee for the office of Prisòn mother in Yankee

Day one - I got scholarship, did my service in Lagos and the company employed me

Day Two - I got my masters and multinational company employed me

Day Three - I paid for my tech training and I'm into Tech

Day Four - I am an Engineer

Day Five - I was moving from country to country with business class under mọther ìn prisọ́n

Day Six - A lady dropped the info I used to Japa to Yankee

Day Seven - I'm not in Yankee I'm in Canada

Conclusion: if your biologicàl mòther neglécts you, pìck another mòther that will be there to lead you away from telling lìes grin grin

Like mọ̀ther, like sòn. One lìed with pén while the other lìed with keyboard. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:50pm On Mar 07
donbrowser:
grin grin

IT Personnel in multi-national appointee for the office of Prisòn mother in Yankee

Day one - I got scholarship, did my service in Lagos and the company employed me

Day Two - I got my masters and multinational company employed me

Day Three - I paid for my tech training and I'm into Tech

Day Four - I am an Engineer

Day Five - I was moving from country to country with business class under mọther ìn prisọ́n

Day Six - A lady dropped the info I used to Japa to Yankee

Day Seven - I'm not in Yankee I'm in Canada

Conclusion: if your biologicàl mòther neglécts you, pìck another mòther that will be there to lead you away from telling lìes grin grin

Like mọ̀ther, like sòn. One lìed with pén while the other lìed with keyboard. grin

APC - PROGRESSSSSSssssssssssss
See my profile
Check my files walahii aya e a ja grin

You forgot to add I bought oyel sipping Camry 2007 model in 2012 all the way from Yankee…
God bless Pdp Govt. grin
Try it now go buy 2019 Toyota in 2024 in this APC govt.

We go school and know our classmates,
we get clean pure verified certificates.
We get brain to get scholarship to pass multinational aptitude test.
We get brain to pass IT certification and compete with Indians and Americans…
we doing Nigeria proud internationally grin
Despite having a clueless certificate forger as president we get brains as Nigerians.
We get brain to understand ehailing and how to drive and maintain car. Not destroying car in 3 weeks

Mr Lasepa lying to be a digital marketer fiverr million trying to Jappa to Poland ehhh
No way you must stay in Nigeria to suffer
No job… No car for rental

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07
grin grin

Day One in Nigeria: ehailing is nonsense, I will look at my dashboard and be wondering where my money went

Day Two in USA/Canada/DrCongo: There's money in ehailing so far you're not lazy

It's not normal, it's failed parẹ́nting/absence of parẹ́nts to reset the deficiency of inconsistẹncy with hot slàp.

God bless those with mothẹ́rs or the ones who found themselves good mòthers and not thieveṣ that gòt jailed home and away.

I hope your employẹ̀rs over there are watching you closely with extra cameras so you don't end up like either of your mothérs grin

Who knòws why they have even barred him from following them to watch car auctions. Maybe weyrey don permutate side mirrors.

Sòn of a thiẹ́f is a thiéf. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 4:21pm On Mar 07
I no kuku mention anybody name grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 5:22pm On Mar 07
dapotemi:

Some would say they should be taking public transport to reduce transportation cost.
The people that might not see this as a problem are runs girls (who are majorly the ones moving mostly), and self-made individuals.
Salary earners go feel am for body at the end of the month, except the ones who do runs.
It is well.

Much respect, boss.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:55pm On Mar 07
BAZ001:

Dealing with apc tout too
On your mandate we shall stand don get k-leg grin

From Fiverr dashboard to bolt dashboard to no car

As in ehn . . . It's a real pity cry

Tinubu finished donbrowser patapata undecided sooteey he doesn't even know how to defend the mandate again.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:02pm On Mar 07
Conner44:

Tinubu finished donbrowser patapata undecided sooteey he doesn't even know how to defend the mandate again.

grin grin I don dey where dem dey flog to collect one loaf of bread laidis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:38pm On Mar 07
donbrowser:

grin grin I don dey where dem dey flog to collect one loaf of bread laidis

I hope say you wear double knicker and shirt because na horse whip dem don dey carry to flog una ebi pawa pipo for bread collection line grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07
Conner44:

I hope say you wear double knicker and shirt because na horse whip dem don dey carry to flog una ebi pawa pipo for bread collection line grin

Trust me 🤝
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:40pm On Mar 07
donbrowser:

Trust me 🤝

Nobody can trust you again bloody Liar

Liar I earn $50 per hour on my system
Liar my Fiverr account reads million
Truth: no shi shi for your account.
Truth : you are were on rentals destroying partners cars in 3 weeks.

Like godfather like godson

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07
dapotemi:

You can't be earning less than 600k and be paying 15k everyday for transportation, that's not wise at all.

You're saying 20k fuel will cover Lagos to Oyo Trip, to and fro.

20k fuel is just 32litres o which is just a little above half tank, how can that cover to and fro.

You better start facing reality than pitying or else, you go work work and nothing to show for it...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:15pm On Mar 07
Conner44:

Finished him completely.
Car he no get , to drive he no sabi,
Calm down to learn mbanu.
No Job No vehicles grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:16pm On Mar 07
pope191:
Pls the new indrive app keep hanging. Am I the only one going thro this? And if there’s any solution.

Are you using a Samsung? You can update the system UI in the settings.
I love the new indrive update.
Riders can't edit n put nonsense price like before. if you can't afford air-conditioned taxis as a rider, there are alternatives ( Keke, okada, Danfo, Sienna). Pick the one that suits your budget.

I think Indrive realised they have been dulling themselves all this while, they realised that Bolt does not give a flying Bleep about fares, once demand is up, 2.5 surge steps in, if the heat is too much, alternatives ( keke,Danfo,Sienna) are available...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:22pm On Mar 07
dapotemi:

Most working class ladies have extra sources apart from the salary. You will be shocked at their account balances..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07
grin grin

My mọther taught me not to copy assignments. That trait grew up with me. Unfortunátely we can't sày the same for some. You wan drag person still dey copy im format.

I still haven't mentioned anyone oh

I'm very sure the only thíng you can't copy is stẹ́aling, that one is inbuílt, your mọ́ther was stẹ́aling from Nigeria to buy world's most expensivẹ̀ bra and pànt while you were stẹ́aling to buy Camry grin

Show me the car you bought after Buhari bounced you and your mother out of office?
Or were you not a masters holder engineer/IT GURU before you fọ̀und your lọ̀st mothẹ́r?
grin

For the umpteenth time, that firm need to put you on personal surveillance 24/7 grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07
northbird:

Riders can't edit n put nonsense price like before. if you can't afford air-conditioned taxis as a rider, there are alternatives ( Keke, okada, Danfo, Sienna). Pick the one that suits your budget.

I think Indrive realised they have been dulling themselves all this while, they realised that Bolt does not give a flying Bleep about fares, once demand is up, 2.5 surge steps in, if the heat is too much, alternatives ( keke,Danfo,Sienna) are available...

You can still edit tho but the difference isn't just much..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:39pm On Mar 07
northbird:

I’m using iPhone and thething will just be hanging anyhow until I refresh.

Do drivers still use a/c? Because the rate at which riders do ask that is your a/c working can be annoying. While some will thank you for using a/c.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:14pm On Mar 07
Omoapena:

You can still edit tho but the difference isn't just much..

10%max of the recommended fare
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:18pm On Mar 07
pope191:

Do drivers still use a/c? Because the rate at which riders do ask that is your a/c working can be annoying. While some will thank you for using a/c.

I don’t bother myself with cheap riders anymore. I look at your ratings first before offering a bid. If I don't like what I see, I skip the trip straight.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:28pm On Mar 07
Update .. ONE WAY ALERT on AKIOGUN ROAD

Skipped my mind for a while now.

Akiogun Road ( the road that lines the Maroko police station) is no longer a two way drive.

Please,if you are coming from Bosun Adekoya to link Akiogun Road, you must take your right and go and make a U turn in front of Banex plaza to turn unto the other side of Akiogun Road to continue your journey. Also if you enter from lekki express, you can't reverse on the same road,
But make a U turn @ that ( not sure of the name) filling station at the road end to switch to the other lane.

Please be guided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Omoapena(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07
pope191:

Hardly will you see drivers that use AC now o

If riders like, let them rate all drivers low for not using AC, by the time all main apps blocks drivers, rider will still be the one to suffer it to get rides on time...

Looks at bolt now, they have lost almost all their drivers to indriver....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:48pm On Mar 07
Omoapena:

If riders like, let them rate all drivers low for not using AC, by the time all main apps blocks drivers, rider will still be the one to suffer it to get rides on time...

I smile when some guys on watsap groups lament bitterly about Bolt out of range trips without a decline option. Some orders, over 20 mins and 6kmcheesy.

I chuckle, these guys are yet to see the light.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Welz(m): 9:50pm On Mar 07
Omoapena:

God knows I can't drive a car without using ac. As this sun dey hammer so e no dey affect some people? the only time I off my ac is when I'm parked.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:00pm On Mar 07
Omoapena:

Uber learnt the hard way, they give bonuses like crazy now just to draw more drivers to their platform.
Can you imagine? Uber pushing a new narrative "dear bla bla, we are pleased to inform you,drivers can now see destination on all trips grin.
Look at what scarcity of drivers can do to reset Uber app, wonderful .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07
northbird:

Riders can't edit n put nonsense price like before.

The fast pick price is 8000.
I reduced it from 6100 to 5500

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:30pm On Mar 07
northbird:
Update .. ONE WAY ALERT on AKIOGUN ROAD

Skipped my mind for a while now.

Akiogun Road ( the road that lines the Maroko police station) is no longer a two way drive.

Please,if you are coming from Bosun Adekoya to link Akiogun Road, you must take your right and go and make a U turn in front of Banex plaza to turn unto the other side of Akiogun Road to continue your journey.

Please be guided.
This one don tey nahh.

Much respect, baba.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 11:36pm On Mar 07
Like when this lagride dey show muscle that time dey brought in those cars in large numbers, I was just laughing.
If y'all remember, I was making the point that it was just a matter of time, they can't withstand Uber/Bolt/indrive.
Where lagride now?
Some people were seeing lagride then as a threat to UBI (Uber, Bolt, Indrive), I was seeing them as a joker.
Where dem dey now? How many of their vehicles you dey see on road daily now?
Shioor.

Much respect, bosses.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:43am On Mar 08
Barbiturate:

The fast pick price is 8000.
I reduced it from 6100 to 5500

The recommended fare is 6100. ,you can't reduce beyond 10% of this.

Fast pick price obviously is for those who are in a haste. So this does not apply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 3:27am On Mar 08
grin grin

If terrestrial powers dey fight you for foreign land, na your mama go dey run around for you. No be the mama wey dey prìson sha oh grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 4:06am On Mar 08
Omoapena:

You can't be earning less than 600k and be paying 15k everyday for transportation, that's not wise at all.

You're saying 20k fuel will cover Lagos to Oyo Trip, to and fro.

20k fuel is just 32litres o which is just a little above half tank, how can that cover to and fro.

You better start facing reality than pitying or else, you go work work and nothing to show for it...

Yea am assuming he's a Corolla or matrix..Mine will do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.