Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732984 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 2:41pm On Mar 12
donbrowser:

Indrive and Bolt

Can I sign up now and start with Indrive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12
Twilight2:

Can I sign up now and start with Indrive?

Indrive doesn't require physical inspection, yes you can start almost immediately

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 3:27pm On Mar 12
donbrowser:

Indrive doesn't require physical inspection, yes you can start almost immediately

Thanks and I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 3:47pm On Mar 12
glambo:
What is this called.
Ontop shikini ₦1,800
U turm driver to errand boy.
Oh my God

Some people no fit make heaven
That's a driver like you. He's a pained driver.

Much respect, boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12
Hello Great people. How can i get Lagos State Driver Badge?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 6:12pm On Mar 12
[quote author=donbrowser post=128902564]

Indrive doesn't require physical inspection, yes you can start almost immediately [/quote

I have set up an account and it has been verified ✅️

But I haven't received a request yet over an hour now

Any advice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 6:25pm On Mar 12
Pearl1910:

For where!!!
This is just one day this week.
I dey sleep for house like this.
It will take me three days to net 90k on Indrive.
Make everybody use what fits them.

Please I'm new to this, will you advised I go with indrive or bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12
[quote author=Twilight2 post=128905510][/quote]

You might be doing something wrong. Send a picture of your dashboard.

Also Indrive is not like bolt and uber that will always send you rides. You will hustle for rides I.e quickly pick from available ones before they are gone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 6:43pm On Mar 12
donbrowser:

Also Indrive is not like bolt and uber that will always send you rides. You will hustle for rides I.e quickly pick from available ones before they are gone.

Please observe

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:44pm On Mar 12
Twilight2:

Please I'm new to this, will you advised I go with indrive or bolt?

Register on Bolt, Uber and Indrive and use them all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 6:59pm On Mar 12
donbrowser:

Please observe

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:09pm On Mar 12
Twilight2:

Please I have a Corolla Totora 09,
I would want to start driving,
I have just my Driving License,
I live here in Lagos,
Please from your comment Uber is no more productive, please what platform can I sign up with?
Please I need advice on this.
I need use my Car take make money

Uber is still productive.. Start with Uber/Bolt. You have a good machine.. corrolla 09 is sleek. cool Where do you stay in Lagos? Indrive is good too, you get to keep most of your cash , no cards, pure cash all through grin
I can give you tips to avoid bad areas cos of your car.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:15pm On Mar 12
@ twilight , go to your wallet, the 4th icon (bottom right ) of your screen.
Indrive might need you to drop some coins before moving. I use Kuda (virtual card) to make payments and it has been seamless.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 8:14pm On Mar 12
northbird:

Uber is still productive.. Start with Uber/Bolt. You have a good machine.. corrolla 09 is sleek. cool Where do you stay in Lagos? Indrive is good too, you get to keep most of your cash , no cards, pure cash all through grin
I can give you tips to avoid bad areas cos of your car.

I stay here at Iyana-Paja, Aboru
I'm grateful Boss
Can I write my whatsapp number here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:42pm On Mar 12
Twilight2:

I stay here at Iyana-Paja, Aboru
I'm grateful Boss
Can I write my whatsapp number here?

You are welcome. Brotherly.. don't drop your digits. Any issue you have. Just table it, comrades will give you advice.

I'm glad you live @ Aboru, so you know there are some roads you can't frequent cos of the nature of the car. 09 corrolla has a lower clearance than the regular 03'-06.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:46pm On Mar 12
@ Twilight2, you can ask your questions or what looks confusing.
Is your indrive app working properly now.?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TUBLEZ(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12
Since I got back online on Saturday na so so 18mins ,15mins to pick up on bolt... I couldn't even do more than 2 trips from then till now, na so e be now? abi wats happening?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 2:16am On Mar 13
northbird:

You are welcome. Brotherly.. don't drop your digits. Any issue you have. Just table it, comrades will give you advice.

I'm glad you live @ Aboru, so you know there are some roads you can't frequent cos of the nature of the car. 09 corrolla has a lower clearance than the regular 03'-06.

Thanks and I appreciate,

Sure I do know that,
I don't drive in bad roads and I pray I won't be taken to any route with bad roads.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:28am On Mar 13
Twilight2:

Thanks and I appreciate,

Sure I do know that,
I don't drive in bad roads and I pray I won't be taken to any route with bad roads.

You are welcome. Comrade.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 9:43am On Mar 13

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:57am On Mar 13
Twilight2:

Thanks and I appreciate,

Sure I do know that,
I don't drive in bad roads and[b] I pray I won't be taken to any route with bad roads.[/b]

Amen!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 11:15am On Mar 13
northbird:
@ Twilight2, you can ask your questions or what looks confusing.
Is your indrive app working properly now.

Not yet, I was asked to get a clear picture of the front of the car.
I have submitted and waiting for a response.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:48am On Mar 13
Twilight2:

Thanks and I appreciate,

Sure I do know that,

It is not by prayer, it is reality. If you drive on bolt, you will surely get an order going to routes with bad roads and the more you reject the orders, the more your driver score reduces, and you can eventually get blocked.

On indrive, you choose the area you want.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 11:54am On Mar 13
Barbiturate:

It is not by prayer, it is reality. If you drive on bolt, you will surely get an order going to routes with bad roads and the more you reject the orders, the more your driver score reduces, and you can eventually get blocked.

On indrive, you choose the area you want.

Okay, thanks, I will make do with indrive for the start
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13
Twilight2:

Thanks and I appreciate,

Sure I do know that,
I don't drive in bad roads and I pray I won't be taken to any route with bad roads .

The prayer is inevitable now you're still learning the ropes.

Na experience go teach you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:50pm On Mar 13
Twilight2:

Not yet, I was asked to get a clear picture of the front of the car.
I have submitted and waiting for a response.

OK. Brotherly. This is just a teething phase, by weekend the app should be up and running.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13
adeniyiHansome:
Hello Great people. How can i get Lagos State Driver Badge?

Please i am surprise Uber place my account on hold because of this. Please where do i get these documents?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13
adeniyiHansome:

Please i am surprise Uber place my account on hold because of this. Please where do i get these documents?

https://www.new.lasdri.org/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:31pm On Mar 13
donbrowser:

https://www.new.lasdri.org/

Agents just full here. As Pearl is on Bolt payroll, Northbird on Indrive payroll, you are farming for Lagos State. Weldone

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 11:43pm On Mar 13
dav1002:

The prayer is inevitable now you're still learning the ropes.

Na experience go teach you

You're right about that and the problem is that I will be using map, bcs I don't know most places.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Twilight2: 11:45pm On Mar 13
northbird:

OK. Brotherly. This is just a teething phase, by weekend the app should be up and running.

It has been verified

But I was asked to Top up before receiving requests

How much should I Top up?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donbrowser(m): 2:59am On Mar 14
Twilight2:

It has been verified

But I was asked to Top up before receiving requests

How much should I Top up?

You alone know your pocket. You can start with 5k sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), Barbiturate(m), Welz(m), Abdulstoic, Cineinfo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.