Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4872894 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) ... (5719) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:26pm On May 20
Djdamian:

As I mentioned, all these factors are subjective and hinge on having a reliable vehicle and, most importantly, a trustworthy and diligent driver. If your assessment proves successful after 3-6 months, you can proceed, but honestly, that's not always the outcome.

But that's what I have been doing for close to 10 years now. U should know it definitely pays. So giving it 3-6months is advise for starters. I have enough risk mitigators and backup to secure my investment if someone tries to drive the vehicle to ruins.
Like u said, the secret is first making sure your car is sound, then next comes the kind of person u give ur car to. Every business has its ups and downs, just pray that ur ups will be more than your downs.

Edited:

If u service ur car with high grade oil, then it should last another 3 months before another oil change. 50k every 3 months is not expensive at all. During this time u have collected 500k at the least.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmiloCorn: 2:27pm On May 20
Halahhalah:

So I will be so jobless that I would need a plugin just because I want support tifnubu unless I'm being paid. Even if you're being paid, the money paid to you are peanuts that you can't even buy a car but looking for rentals to destroy within a short time when you have no basic maintenance knowledge just like your mentor tifnubu who lacks basic knowledge to run a nation but destroyed it within a short period.

Keep chasing shadows about the OPEN University, sorry to those that went there, but it's for destitute students like you that wrote UTME several times but failed at all attempts. I've never stepped my feet there so don't chase an unnecessary shadow.

How dare you? angry

How dare you attack any of my members because of the pay we give them at work? What is your business if any of my members failed jamb numerous times and had to settle for NOUN? Wasn't OBJ, one of our best Presidents (after tinubu) not a NOUN graduate too? angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:31pm On May 20
Djdamian:

Exactly, it's unfortunate they are very few of them especially on rentals.

I quite agree.. wicked drivers, they don't take into cognisance the efforts of the person who arranged the car, they are ready to kill the car to settle their own bills forgetting that the principal investor too needs a return on that investment.

Such drivers will keep taking low fares which means flogging the car for longer periods which ultimately reduces the life span of the engine and its associated accessories.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmiloCorn: 2:31pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

Do you know there's a plugin on chrome called auto-refresh? it helps to keep a page active as long as you want. grin

Just imagine this my member divulging important propaganda trade secrets here on this thread shocked

Something that we thought you to use in trolling and attacking Peter obi and obidients is what you're coming here to reveal? sad

You must be disciplined for this. Wait let me see you at CoRn HQ at our next meeting angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 2:33pm On May 20
Pearl1910:

But that's what I have been doing for close to 10 years now. U should know it definitely pays. So giving it 3-6months is advise for starters. I have enough risk mitigators and backup to secure my investment if someone tries to drive the vehicle to ruins.
Like u said, the secret is first making sure your car is sound, then next comes the kind of person u give ur car to. Every business has its ups and downs, just pray that ur ups will be more than your downs.

The advice wasn't directed at you personally. It's intended for those contemplating rentals at present, particularly considering the actual costs of a "good" Nigerian used vehicle and a Tokunbo one.

You na Oga for the game

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:40pm On May 20
Djdamian:

The advice wasn't directed at you personally. It's intended for those contemplating rentals at present, particularly considering the actual costs of a "good" Nigerian used vehicle and a Tokunbo one.

It actually breaks my heart when I see or hear people giving up on the business. I wish I could be of help.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 2:47pm On May 20
Pearl1910:

It actually breaks my heart when I see or hear people giving up on the business. I wish I could be of help.

lol...They whine yourself Pearl
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 2:47pm On May 20
I'm leaving the thread again.

If you want me to leave and never return here again, please like this post. This is a serious survey!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 2:53pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

If you want me to leave and never return here again, please like this post. This is a serious survey!

Tbh from what I have seen here, I don't think people care whether you leave or stay

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 2:54pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

Abeg quickly leave, we don't want you here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 2:57pm On May 20
Djdamian:

Tbh from what I have seen here, I don't think people care whether you leave or stay
. We care Ooo. This dude is so insensitive to our plight in this country. He is causing us additional pain grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 3:01pm On May 20
dckng16:
. We care Ooo. This dude is so insensitive to our plight in this country. He is causing us additional pain grin

Abi he is the one in pain. All these ranting is coming from a place of hunger and deep frustration. Somebody wey still dey beg for car upandan, how do you want him to feel?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 3:04pm On May 20
Djdamian:

When did they appoint you spokesperson? grin

You spent over a year on this thread without making a comment but you've been dropping business tips all of a sudden 🤔

Is there something we're missing? 😁

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 3:05pm On May 20
ThatIgboBoy:

Abi he is the one in pain. All these ranting is coming from a place of hunger and deep frustration. Somebody wey still dey beg for car upandan, how do you want him to feel?

grin grin

Na me dey control una papa. I know how to make you all trọ́oping out like ants finding sugar
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 3:07pm On May 20
dckng16:

Na only you talk true grin grin

Omoh Tinubu dey show us shege no be small. Dat bàbá wan k1ll everybody for this country

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 3:07pm On May 20
ThatIgboBoy:

grin grin grin. He come dey form City Boy P.A on Nairaland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 3:14pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

When did they appoint you spokesperson? grin

You spent over a year on this thread without making a comment but you've been dropping business tips all of a sudden 🤔

Is there something we're missing? 😁

Just stating the obvious, unless you prefer being lied to. No one cares about you on Nairaland

And my sharing business tips is for those who choose to listen. Whether it was said a year ago or now, it doesn't make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 3:16pm On May 20
Djdamian:

Just stating the obvious, unless you prefer being lied to. No one cares about you on Nairaland

And my sharing business tips is for those who choose to listen. Whether it was said a year ago or now, it doesn't make a difference.

Have you stopped being my big fan 😭😭😭

You told me you were my big fan. Damian don't do this to me na. The only person I'm seeing as my big fan is about to leave me behind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 3:42pm On May 20
Giveaway for first 5 people to drop account details

Include first name please cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmiloCorn: 4:02pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

Haaaa shocked stipend that we just credited you yesterday you want to dash it out today? shocked

If you share more than 30k here I will audit your accounts for embezzlement and fraud angry the only person to steal from APC and CoRn nation is either tinubu or me angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PinkNature(m): 4:05pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

313 052 1245 (First Bank)
Miracle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EmiloCorn: 4:08pm On May 20
PinkNature:

You want to collect what? shocked

Dont oh, It's fraud money. The stolen type. Don't collect. Return it back to sender so me and my oga won't come for you angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:43pm On May 20
Djdamian:

lol...They whine yourself Pearl

For real... I give out my working principle for free, just so everyone interested can benefit from what I am enjoying grin
Anyone who tries doing it the way I propose, and it doesn't work, then I will conclude the gods are not in d persons favour.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yungevvy(m): 5:02pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

Uba

Raphael Inyang-Tom

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 6:57pm On May 20
yungevvy:

Uba

Raphael Inyang-Tom

Thanks.

Noted

3 more
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cineinfo(m): 7:00pm On May 20
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:03pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

Noted

3 more
3054151157 firstbank
Paul E
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 8:05pm On May 20
Donbrowser9:

abeg credit me hunger & sun wan kill me for lokoja

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexxx2000: 11:22pm On May 20
Uber driving is gradually moving into stall speed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:12am On May 21
So dragging can make digital marketer that is still begging for rental car up and Dan the thread to do by force give away

Hmmm this thread can do wonders grin

But how this John Chris people dey always know say give away dey ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatIgboBoy: 4:18am On May 21
BAZ001:
So dragging can make digital marketer that is still begging for rental car up and Dan the thread to do by force give away

Hmmm this thread can do wonders grin

But how this John Chris people dey always know say give away dey ?

If you have been on nairaland long enough, you should know the hungry thing just wants to derail the thread. Who dash monkey banana wey him wan use do give away.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) ... (5719) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.