Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,165 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (5706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4847959 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) ... (5715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 4:19pm On May 21
BAZ001:
So dragging can make digital marketer that is still begging for rental car up and Dan the thread to do by force give away

Hmmm this thread can do wonders grin

But how this John Chris people dey always know say give away dey ?
Lols You funny oo. Run me 100$ make I start business na man you be..normally the real king makers na felicity & yeyeGbami and a few others. You & Operabrower na noise maker normally. For perl1910 make i no talk..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:20pm On May 21
Kaymaxi2222:
but what the owner made is not enough to compensate for the depreciation the driver inflicted on the car ..... that's a big L for the owner

Was the 25k agreement okay with the owner at the start of the deal, the answer is yes.
The owner failed to put measure to monitor the car and ensure proper maintenance.

This scenario goes both ways and not all drivers or owners have same experience.

I read a post made by pearl. He has been in the business for over 10years and knows how to manage both cars and drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 4:21pm On May 21
Doris4ever:

Thank God you said for 6 months no issues. Both owner and driver were happy because car was not giving issue for those 6 months.
That's my own argument.
Drivers that abuse cars depends on individual mentality.
and you refuse to comment on how the driver use the car to the extent that he no longer go home and was hustling 24/7 just to raise money for himself......100k ajo while he was paying 25k to tje owner haba

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:23pm On May 21
jpworld:

I never say driver will die, I am only suggesting the right people that will sow a seed in ur life,

You painted a generalized scenario of bad drivers. But I tell you not all drivers are bad as been portrayed here.

On this thread we have seen drivers go through HP deal and completed payment.

Same with rental, there are drivers paying weekly without default and maintaining the car.

So it all depends on individual.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:28pm On May 21
Kaymaxi2222:
and you refuse to comment on how the driver use the car to the extent that he no longer go home and was hustling 24/7 just to raise money for himself......100k ajo while he was paying 25k to tje owner haba

Well, I deliberately didn't comment on that because no way I can verify your claim about that. It may be true as you said it or may not.

But I like talking about things I can verify and based on my personal experience in this ehailing business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 4:35pm On May 21
Doris4ever:

Well, I deliberately didn't comment on that because no way I can verify your claim about that. It may be true as you said it or may not.

But I like talking about things I can verify and based on my personal experience in this ehailing business.
but you can verify the others you commented on right ....see eh no need to argue about that na Wetin I myself know say driver dey do you go see them for Chevron driver and mobile filling station at night then even get club for there for drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:36pm On May 21
Kaymaxi2222:
but what the owner made is not enough to compensate for the depreciation the driver inflicted on the car ..... that's a big L for the owner

Even if you are doing 50k a week, you are still on high risk of not making any money, that money you will collect will go back into fixing the car.

Every month you must service that car, if you don't service that car every month the engine will have sludge and once engine start having sludge, say goodbye to that engine within couple of months

To service car now takes 25k cheapest with oil filter that is if you are using that Nigeria Mobil x.

For me is a high risk business.

If the 2shock eventually fail because of bad roads 40k will be needed, ball joint, linkages, bad tires. The list goes on and on.

Because the rent the old driver was paying You, was nothing, you have no money to fix, you want the next driver to manage with you, let's see if we can survive the situation together,

the next driver will end up destroying the car more and won't even give u a dime, some of them can be so wicked, they know your location is lekki, they will take a trip to ikotun, when they get to ikotun, they will call you the car is misbehaving, that he need to get a mechanic to fix it, then the next thing, the mechanic says 8k, the little money you are expecting has been short changed.

In transport business there is no such thing as side income, is either you come in fully and face the battle, and be ever ready for the fight.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:37pm On May 21
Kaymaxi2222:
best thing is pick a car use it for 1 week if it is good then take it on HP case close if you now like abuse it the owners money must complete that's the koko

This is a good solution to the rental problem.
From my experience HP is still the best for both owner and driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 4:38pm On May 21
Johnchrix:
Lols You funny oo. Run me 100$ make I start business na man you be..normally the real king makers na felicity & yeyeGbami and a few others. You & Operabrower na noise maker normally. For perl1910 make i no talk..

and what if I told you that this same Operabrower you are speaking of above in so condescending a manner HAS ACTUALLY GIFTED YOU MONEY before right here on this same thread when you once begged as you usually do undecided

Impossible right? grin but unfortunately it's true sad be careful of bridges mate. They burn easily and you still have a tremendously long journey ahead of you in this life cry

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 4:41pm On May 21
Kaymaxi2222:
but you can verify the others you commented on right ....see eh no need to argue about that na Wetin I myself know say driver dey do you go see them for Chevron driver and mobile filling station at night then even get club for there for drivers

Yes. You are right. I can't speak for other drivers.
My method of working may be different from how other drivers work.
I can't even drive for 24hrs in a day. Talk less of driving 24/7 in a week.
I hardly drive for 7 days straight. I plan my movement. Once I meet my target am home resting. That's how I work, so can't speak for other drivers.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:51pm On May 21
Doris4ever:

You painted a generalized scenario of bad drivers. But I tell you not all drivers are bad as been portrayed here.

On this thread we have seen drivers go through HP deal and completed payment.

Same with rental, there are drivers paying weekly without default and maintaining the car.

So it all depends on individual.

Is not about been bad, if you are asking me to release my car for 25k and you are doing ajo of 100k weekly, you are only exploting the situation, because I know nothing about the business.

That APC Emilokan guy, called me then, canvassing me to release my car to him for 40k, that I should be rest assured, my car is in good hands, bla bla bla, I told him to visit LASG car, that I am not interested. If I don't know much about the business, I will gladly release the car for 40k, but at the end of 6months when wear and tear comes then you will know it was a stupid decision.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glithronix: 4:56pm On May 21
Doris4ever:

Owners should drive the cars themselves, cased closed. Everybody is happy.

grin grin grin grin

Much respect, boss. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 5:00pm On May 21
jpworld:

Is not about been bad, if you are asking me to release my car for 25k and you are doing ajo of 100k weekly, you are only exploting the situation, because I know nothing about the business.

That APC Emilokan guy, called me then, canvassing me to release my car to him for 40k, that I should be rest assured, my car is in good hands, bla bla bla, I told him to visit LASG car, that I am not interested. If I don't know much about the business, I will gladly release the car for 40k, but at the end of 6months when wear and tear comes then you will know it was a stupid decision.

So what's the solution to the above problem.
How much are you proposing for car owners, there should be a standard in this ehailing business.
Like someone mentioned korope, they have union and all drivers know how much is normal weekly delivery.
Everyone is happy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 6:01pm On May 21
jpworld:

It is not an issue if I call you to ask for car but it is a serious issue when you have repeated a lie twice and I have asked you to confirm which number I called you with and how you verified the identity of the caller to be mine. This is the last time I will address this as a gentle man.

I can boldly say I'm a man of chats, that's the first lie because I hardly make calls and I'm lazy with it talk more of someone I want to call for the first time.

So I am asking for the 4th time, which number did I call you with last week and how did you verify I was the one that called?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:09pm On May 21
Johnchrix :

John Chris my guy grin
I know say you go still come tell us as e dey go
So LASEPA digital marketer give away na audio give away ?
Like father like son,
APC blood flows in his body… lie lie and deceit
He still get mind to ask for two more accounts grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 6:11pm On May 21
BAZ001:

John Chris my guy grin
I know say you go still come tell us as e dey go
So LASEPA digital marketer give away na audio give away ?
Like father like son,
APC blood flows in his body… lie lie and deceit
He still get mind to ask for two more accounts grin

Oya Oya you don catch me. Run the guy $100 grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:17pm On May 21
jpworld:

Trust me it won’t get up to 6 months, in 2 weeks he would have wrecked your car just the way he destroyed his former partners car.
Instead of him to calm down and learn mba grin
Na over sabi dry kee am dey go
He’s been trying to deny it grin asking for phone no. typical of APC.

E good as you no give am your car grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 6:20pm On May 21
BAZ001:

Trust me it won’t get up to 6 months, in 2 weeks he would have wrecked your car just the way he destroyed his former partners car.
Instead of him to calm down and learn mba grin
Na over sabi dry kee am dey go
He’s been trying to deny it grin asking for phone no. typical of APC.

E good as you no give am your car grin

See who dem waste slot give Visa grin

Miserábly wásting away after sẹ́lling his bolt account to feed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:15pm On May 21
jpworld:

That 25k week, is 100k a month. So in 6months, he collected 600k.

To paint that car to standard, it will cost 150k panel beta will collect at least 30k. Just for body 180k gone. So remaining 420, he might need to overhaul the legs, one side of shock absorber is 20k if you are now changing hub it will cost you one side 50k, the 4tires must be gone each tire is 10/12k. At the end of everything you are putting back close to 400 to 500k to put back the car in good shape.

If he damage the car way more than, your family and friends will come to your rescue.

Negligence on the part of partner is not reason to conclude the business is no longer profitable for rentals.
Car owner must interview drivers properly and do due diligence before hiring.
After hiring, continuous monitoring, inspection and tracking of your investment is very important. Anybody that puts his investment worth millions in the hands of a third-party without following up for its progress shouldn't blame the system or the govt but himself if something goes wrong
So if any partner waits for 6 months to discover his driver has damaged his car to d tune of half a million then he isn't wise. He should blame himself and no one else.
I don't bring sentiments into my business, I hire hard and fire easily. Immediately ur down payment is depleted and u arent ready to top up I am collecting my car. Before u damage the car beyond what ur down payment cannot cover.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaymaxi2222(m): 8:57pm On May 21
Pearl1910:

Negligence on the part of partner is not reason to conclude the business is no longer profitable for rentals.
After hiring, continuous monitoring, inspection and tracking of your investment is very important. Anybody that puts his investment worth millions in the hands of a third-party without following up for its progress shouldn't blame the system or the govt but himself if something goes wrong
So if any partner waits for 6 months to discover his driver has damaged his car to d tune of half a million then he isn't wise. He should blame himself and no one else.
I don't bring sentiments into my business, I hire hard and fire easily. Immediately ur down payment is depleted and u arent ready to top up I am collecting my car. Before u damage the car beyond what ur down payment cannot cover.
you are saying this because you know about the hustle the guy was a innocent investor who heard Uber bolt pays and he invested....he didn't know all the intricacies that surrounds it .what he heard was Uber bolt is a good side hustle

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:36pm On May 21
jpworld:

Anybody renting out his car at the moment, will go bankrupt, there is no 2 ways about it.

I am well experience in this business.

I only release some of my cars to couple of drivers on certain conditions. The ones I know and they live within my area. You can only drive 3days in a week. Thursday,Friday, Saturday or Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Sharing formula, I take all 2days earning, (and there is a minimum you will earn) and you take 1day. Once you close work you park my car and it will rest for another 4days.

Close monitoring, no room for nonsense.

When you face tough economy, you take tough decisions.

Wow hearing this 'condition' for the first time .Tough time, hard decision!!! Hmmn I don't even know what to say...
I agreed totally with the guy that said this biz is either you put your full body or you're out!!!No side Hussle at all unless you're driving it yourself..I agree completely with that assertion...All the guys in my circle that bought Corolla then to give out to a driver as side Hussle got their fingers burnt...Mostly 9-5 guys that heard that ehailing is profitable and they quickly got a car, gave it out as rental thinking that an extra 100k-120k to ease the burden on their salary will go a long way, I believe they all regretted it!!They all have similar stories, OLORIBURUKU ni awon driver yen....Drivers generally are very very callous, you need to be ruthless to make any profit in this biz...Another similar biz na Poultry, Kai I was dealt with in that aspect no be small, na crime make person no get time ni...lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Donbrowser9: 5:22am On May 22
Old order and New order.

Everyone protecting their interests

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 6:57am On May 22
Pearl1910:

I like reading from you as an experienced investor. The fact that owner could not monitor his car and a driver recklessly damaged it. Should not translate to a general norm that all drivers are reckless.
Same business people are failing to make profit, there are others making huge profits from that same business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:29am On May 22
Doris4ever:

Bro, what I know is. If a driver don't see car to drive. He won't die na. At least he has been living before ehailing came onboard.
Abi.

Lolz... Don't take it personal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Djdamian(m): 7:34am On May 22
Doris4ever:

I like reading from you as an experienced investor. The fact that owner could not monitor his car and a driver recklessly damaged it. Should not translate to a general norm that all drivers are reckless.
Same business people are failing to make profit, there are others making huge profits from that same business.

Pearl isn't just an investor; he is fully involved in the business. You can't expect someone deeply engaged in their daily work to devote 100% focus to an investment they consider passive income. It's not that easy.

Sometimes, a driver may dislike the owner constantly monitoring the vehicle, asking for updates, or limiting its use. In such cases, the driver might see the owner as overly intrusive, stalker or wicked.

On the other hand, if the owner gives the driver full autonomy, trusting them to run the business smoothly, the driver often takes advantage of the situation.

The reality is that a driver on rentals will never care for the vehicle as the owner would want. This isn't entirely the driver's fault. Knowing the vehicle isn't theirs often leads to a lack of care and a more casual attitude. Drivers tend to exploit the situation, make money from the current rental deal, and then move on to the next opportunity.

The best business model for this e-hailing business is hire purchase.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 8:11am On May 22
The day you guys propagated on this thread that DRIVERS are supposed to earn more than OWNERS is d day that you gave drivers the freedom to do and undo...Just myself and maybe one or two owners here disagree.. Unfortunately, some partners also supported that nonsense...Corolla was just about 2 million then and a partner will drop that then earn lesser than someone they claim he's bringing his sweat!
Now Corolla don enter 7 million, even badly used naija one sef na 3M upward. Funny thing is those that supported that shit are now complaining...I will only advise that you diversify as quickly as possible...I have just one car on d platform, and to be honest it's not really worth it...Is there profit, yes if you're in it 100%, but I love making comparison and I think profit is relative, I won't be chasing driver, rasing my voice, visiting police station, begging madam to talk to her lastma boys for me because someone wants to deliver 160k in a month; that is if d money complete o...Relatively, the input is deeper, d wahala plenty no be here unless perhaps you're just cut out for it..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:09am On May 22
Kaymaxi2222:
you are saying this because you know about the hustle the guy was a innocent investor who heard Uber bolt pays and he invested....he didn't know all the intricacies that surrounds it .what he heard was Uber bolt is a good side hustle

Bro... As every other business, u must know the intricacies before u enter or be ready to get ur hands burnt then learn the trade secrets while gaining experience. I started piggery with 500k back in 2018, by 2020 my investment had grown to 2m, but as it grew it needed more attention. During covid, I wasn't available and my manager didn't give it the required attention. I lost all my animals due to a flu outbreak in the pig farm because there was no timely intervention. That's how that chapter closed, now that doesn't mean I will go about tell people that pig farming isn't
profitable because I didn't blow in it. That's a business people are building houses, buying tundra and tacoma and sending their kids abroad with.

So lets change our mentality, anything u want to do, u have to learn it well, fall and stand up and continue until u perfect it. Even when u think u are king in d business u have to keep innovating, adapting to change and uncertainties in other to remain relevant. If u think u am lying ask Nokia and Blackberry.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:19am On May 22
dapotemi:
The day you guys propagated on this thread that DRIVERS are supposed to earn more than OWNERS is d day that you gave drivers the freedom to do and undo...Just myself and maybe one or two owners here disagree.. Unfortunately, some partners also supported that nonsense...Corolla was just about 2 million then and a partner will drop that then earn lesser than someone they claim he's bringing his sweat!
Now Corolla don enter 7 million, even badly used naija one sef na 3M upward. Funny thing is those that supported that shit are now complaining...I will only advise that you diversify as quickly as possible...I have just one car on d platform, and to be honest it's not really worth it...Is there profit, yes if you're in it 100%, but I love making comparison and I think profit is relative, I won't be chasing driver, rasing my voice, visiting police station, begging madam to talk to her lastma boys for me because someone wants to deliver 160k in a month; that is if d money complete o...Relatively, the input is deeper, d wahala plenty no be here unless perhaps you're just cut out for it..

Hmmm... That argument is neither here nor there. What I know is nobody will rent ur property if it will not be profitable for them. Decorators rent equipment for maybe 100k and use it to make 500k, u rent ladder of 1k and use it to make 50k. So car owner cannot earn more than driver as long as driver does all the work. No driver will make 100k a week and give owner a bigger share just because its owners car, that relationship will not last. U as d owner can tell driver "we will share repairs 50/50" because what u are giving me is far lower than what u are making. Afteral if the car isn't sound u will not have the opportunity to make that much.
The business has changed but investors fail to adapt to d new changes reason why they are losing out.

When Uber came to Nigeria in around 2014 car requirement was high; 2008 and above. (Imagine if today the minimum car that can enter Uber/Bolt is a 2015/2018 car) The deal was 20-25% of Net profit goes to driver after he has met his target then u pay extra bonus of 5k to him if he surpasses his target by 20k or thereabout. The rest is for the partner. Target was between 80k to 120k depending on Partner. Remember Net is after commission, fuel, airtime, parking and tolls etc. As a partner u can see all the earnings each of your driver is making and Uber paid weekly payments to the Partner at the time. So no cheating.
Later Uber introduced cash payments, so driver will collect some cash and partner will balance him at the end of the week or driver will remit excess to Partner as the case may be. Partner did all the repairs because he was virtually paying driver for working just like a regular company driver.
As the years passed drivers began to work offline and make extra for themselves while Partner will only depend on online trips which were getting lower and lower. Because drivers where shortchanging Partners, then came a flat rate of 45k - 50k known as rentals. Partners were like... u know what, do what u like with the car but deliver my 50k to me at the end of the week. Because that was the average Partners share when partners where getting 75% of Net. Then Bolt came into d picture and crashed the prices, and rentals came down to as low as 20k-25k. Although it was still good because the car requirement also dropped and u could put a car on the platform with less than 1m.
Today the story is totally different; now, drivers must contribute to the repairs of the car and delivery must be commensurate to d value of the car. It is not advisable to put a toks corolla on the platform again because of the cost. If u have it already, u can continue with a higher rental fee or if your driver is a careful and reasonable person, if not sell it and buy two other small cars. Corolla is expensive to maintain now, only hub is 50k. And it doesn't last.
So as a partner u have to devise reasonable means to stay afloat. Keep adapting and keep innovating, if not u will lose out.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:36am On May 22
Djdamian:

Pearl isn't just an investor; he is fully involved in the business. You can't expect someone deeply engaged in their daily work to devote 100% focus to an investment they consider passive income. It's not that easy.

Sometimes, a driver may dislike the owner constantly monitoring the vehicle, asking for updates, or limiting its use. In such cases, the driver might see the owner as overly intrusive, stalker or wicked.

On the other hand, if the owner gives the driver full autonomy, trusting them to run the business smoothly, the driver often takes advantage of the situation.

The reality is that a driver on rentals will never care for the vehicle as the owner would want. This isn't entirely the driver's fault. Knowing the vehicle isn't theirs often leads to a lack of care and a more casual attitude. Drivers tend to exploit the situation, make money from the current rental deal, and then move on to the next opportunity.

The best business model for this e-hailing business is hire purchase.

HP is the best in this situation, I agree with you. It will be win win for both parties.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Doris4ever(m): 10:46am On May 22
Pearl1910:

Hmmm... That argument is neither here nor there. What I know is nobody will rent ur property if it will not be profitable for them. Decorators rent equipment for maybe 100k and use it to make 500k, u rent ladder of 1k and use it to make 50k. So car owner cannot earn more than driver as long as driver does all the work. No driver will make 100k a week and give owner a bigger share just because its owners car, that relationship will not last. U as d owner can tell driver "we will share repairs 50/50" because what u are giving me is far lower than what u are making. Afteral if the car isn't sound u will not have the opportunity to make that much.
The business has changed but investors fail to adapt to d new changes reason why they are losing out.

When Uber came to Nigeria in around 2014 car requirement was high; 2008 and above. (Imagine if today the minimum car that can enter Uber/Bolt is a 2015/2018 car) The deal was 20-25% of Net profit goes to driver after he has met his target then u pay extra bonus of 5k to him if he surpasses his target by 20k or thereabout. The rest is for the partner. Target was between 80k to 120k depending on Partner. Remember Net is after commission, fuel, airtime, parking and tolls etc. As a partner u can see all the earnings each of your driver is making and Uber paid weekly payments to the Partner at the time. So no cheating.
Later Uber introduced cash payments, so driver will collect some cash and partner will balance him at the end of the week or driver will remit excess to Partner as the case may be. Partner did all the repairs because he was virtually paying driver for working just like a regular company driver.
As the years passed drivers began to work offline and make extra for themselves while Partner will only depend on online trips which were getting lower and lower. Because drivers where shortchanging Partners, then came a flat rate of 45k - 50k known as rentals. Partners were like... u know what, do what u like with the car but deliver my 50k to me at the end of the week. Because that was the average Partners share when partners where getting 75% of Net. Then Bolt came into d picture and crashed the prices, and rentals came down to as low as 20k-25k. Although it was still good because the car requirement also dropped and u could put a car on the platform with less than 1m.
Today the story is totally different; now, drivers must contribute to the repairs of the car and delivery must be commensurate to d value of the car. It is not advisable to put a toks corolla on the platform again because of the cost. If u have it already, u can continue with a higher rental fee or if your driver is a careful and reasonable person, if not sell it and buy two other small cars. Corolla is expensive to maintain now, only hub is 50k. And it doesn't last.
So as a partner u have to devise reasonable means to stay afloat. Keep adapting and keep innovating, if not u will lose out.

Well said. I learnt a lot from this writeup. You really summarize the ehailing journey and how we got to this stage of the business. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BestTrades: 12:22pm On May 22
BestTrades:

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty....

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AlNur: 12:39pm On May 22
Pearl1910:

Do u have 100k security deposit?
Corolla is available.

Bro i no get 100k na means of going out there i de look for please help me i no get such amount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) ... (5715) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jakpajohnss(m), iamtoofan, Dannan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.