Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732281 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tgiirl:

I do ikorodu at night most time.. Weekdays not weekends tho. I no fit go ajah this kind time ... Nonsense ajah ko

I finally drove empty all the way from chevron estate to mainland (ikorodu road). Home calling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tip for the day, before you give out your vehicle to any so called fleet manager let him or her show you at least 2 recent original vehicle particulars in his/her name that are being managed.

You cannot learn work on other people's vehicles.

That you were a good driver does not make you a good manager.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tgiirl:

I finally drove empty all the way from chevron estate to mainland (ikorodu road). Home calling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2018

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hakimi1974(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Tip for the day, before you give out your vehicle to any so called fleet manager let him or her show you at least 2 recent original vehicle particulars in his/her name that are being managed.

You cannot learn work on other people's vehicles.

That you were a good driver does not make you a good manager.
word. nah every day i dey learn from you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
hakimi1974:
word. nah every day i dey learn from you.

I deserve some accolades lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You've paid your dues. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hakimi1974(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

divine solomon wisdom from almighty God is your portion in jesus name. remain blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2018
Chuwaa:

Last week Friday I picked a rider from southern sun to Georges hotel after Glover road and fare was just about 600. We talked well well, I told him all about Uber, and he was miffed that Uber collects 25%. At the end of the card trip, he gave me 3k and rated me 5star. God is indeed good.

Am happy for you bro.. Just keep in mind to always take the good with bad.. Not everyday is Xmas and during the bad days always have it in mind that you also had good days too.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oride: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I deserve some worldwide accolades lipsrsealed

Fixed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Is this dru23 post or am I dreaming? a dru post without "i have 10 cars, am this and that" is incomplete. Nice one bro, love your post here and you made a lot of sense. Keep it up cHief but this trend has been boring without your GIF and MEME lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

dru23:

Am happy for you bro.. Just kind in mind to always take the good with bad.. Not everyday is Xmas and during the bad days always have it in mind that you also had good days too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Is this dru23 post or am I dreaming? a dru post without "i have 10 cars, am this and that" is incomplete. Nice one bro, love your post here and you made a lot of sense. Keep it up cHief but this trend has been boring without your GIF and MEME lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It is hard enough managing cars directly, imagine managing them remotely wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Adebayo4christ: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2018
A
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BayoManuels01: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2018
In Lagos, record has it that there over 18 million people, who need to move from one place to another, from time to time.

This implies the sacrosanctity and inevitability of transportation. Which makes the boom in the Lagos Transportation Industry second to none in the Federation.

The Sky they say is wide enough for all the birds to fly... The opportunities are so enormous that everyone interested in investing, with the right set of Guidance or Consult, will get a fair and commensurate share of the market opportunities.

This is why CS CONSULT a subsidiary of CS ACADEMY is offering you free consultancy services on how to leverage & maximize the opportunities in the E-HAILING (UBER/TAXIFY) TRANSPORT NETWORK

Are you looking for Drivers with verifiable track record of excellence on the E-Hailing(Taxify, Uber etc...) Platform

Do you need a Trust Worthy and Reliable Fleet Management Company to manage your car/s on the platform

7 OKI LANE OFF IKORODU ROAD, before KICC PRAYER DOME, By IFPF HOSPITAL, MENDE MARYLAND!

Call or Chat(WhatsApp)
08082088007, 08066512335.

Remember...

EVERYONE NEEDS TO MOVE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2018
Where ia romeo? Been long abi u don use taxify money go vacation for miami? This thread needs back ogunvic d driver (not d fleet manager). Ogunvic we need you. Happy sunday everybody

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It is hard enough managing cars directly, imagine managing them remotely wink
If you read my previous post. I said in order to succeed in this business you need a good team around u And I also said that fleet management is for short term goals.. I am not a big fan of fleet management and still am not.. I rather focus my time and energy to grow my own business.. When you own something u tend to be more serious, than when you manage for somebody.. I made a prediction few months ago, and we all know what happened...
June 28th will be my first year in business doing uber.. So with 8 cars plus and counting.. It's either am a crazy risk taker or am doing something rite...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2018
dru23:

If you read my previous post. I said in order to succeed in this business you need a good team around u And I also said that fleet management is for short term goals.. I am not a big fan of fleet management and still am not.. I rather focus my time and energy to grow my own business.. When you own something u tend to be more serious, than when you manage for somebody.. I made a prediction few months ago, and we all know what happened...
June 28th will be my first year in business doing uber.. So with 8 cars plus and counting.. It's either am a crazy risk taker or am doing something rite...

Dru23 is back!!

to pull your strings no hard at all grin

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2018
dru23:

Show off. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Haderbayor123:

My bro say no more. It is boring trust me, my stash of memes are just waiting to be used. But lately nobody has been posting crazy stuff or drivers complainnig that 10k a week rental should be maximum.. Trust me once the crazyness starts, I will be there to fire out the memes. But I think gazzu wants to wake me up from my slumber *rubbing my hands in excitement * till than I can't meme myself now. Abi make I come dey fight myself on the forum?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Dru23 is back!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2018
ifyeez:
Show off. grin

8 cars and counting grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2018
ifyeez:
Show off. grin

You people on the forum take me too seriously sometimes... at the end of the day , I just make want person laugh.. Abi when daddy freeze they do his own, you people no dey laugh?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Dru23 is back!!

Haha .. No be like dat.. I enjoy messing with people's head now. It is entertainment. All in gud fun.. No shaking my brother.. Am happy no more fights.. When there is money to be made, nobody go want fight now.. Funny enough none of my drivers have drop my car yet, I mean dump.. We thank God so far so good for now .. No problem my brother you do well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Where ia romeo? Been long abi u don use taxify money go vacation for miami? This thread needs back ogunvic d driver (not d fleet manager). Ogunvic we need you. Happy sunday everybody

Yes o .. We need him back o .. Make I make you laugh.. I dey for one whatapp forum.. Once romeo3 find me there na so dey ban me ..lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2018
darmilolah:

Wrong move. Mainland is better. I have said it several times. Weekend Don cast
tell them o. Population of people on the mainland is 10 times that of the island.. I guess.. So I always feel mainland is far better to get requests especially long ones.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by banky3w(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Have you paid your dues? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2018
banky3w:

Have you paid your dues? undecided

I am a lazy Nig yoot, no oyel moni to pay anything grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Dru23 is back!!

Unbelievable cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
omonla10:
tell them o. Population of people on the mainland is 10 times that of the island.. I guess.. So I always feel mainland is far better to get requests especially long ones.

I discovered this bout two weeks ago. Island na dulling now, even on Sunday. Now once I drop someone on the island, I drive back to Surulere as long as there's no traffic. One lady was shocked when she ordered me to the island from Surulere and I declined. She said she thought island Was The holy grail for uber drivers.
Even Abule Egba Don sure pass island now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I am a lazy Nig yoot, no oyel moni to pay anything grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flinton(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Are u tired of buying air fresheners all the time for ur car?
U are faced with the challenges of smelly car interiors? Worry no more!

Fast selling Aroma Diffuser is very much around to solve smelly car problem
U don't have to waste money anymore on air fresheners�
It comes with a 5V USB charging port
Call 08067253554
Price per unit 5k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.