Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757544 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Stealth100:

I discovered this bout two weeks ago. Island na dulling now, even on Sunday. Now once I drop someone on the island, I drive back to Surulere as long as there's no traffic. One lady was shocked when she ordered me to the island from Surulere and I declined. She said she thought island Was The holy grail for uber drivers.
Even Abule Egba Don sure pass island now.

God will never allow me enter that place. Spits.

I can shuttle round the island all week and still edge comfortable.
Burn less fuel. Pay fewer tolls...

There is one word for this EXPERIENCE SOFT WORK.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Taxify send mi mssg say my car inspection period don pass 6months say make I go do another car inspection.

I jst wonder why will I do a car inspection wen my rating is on 4.9

I guess Dey need my 2k

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
Person no dey follow taxify play ni. I got this msg some weeks ago to go do vehicle inspection. I ignored since I could still go online and get request. Surprisingly, my rating that was at 4.9 drastically fall to 4.5. I noticed that each trip I do today, .2 will be deducted from my rating till it fall to 4.5 now. I just kukuma closed for the day to avoid further deduction. Anyone experiencing same here? Pls holla.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
nitigriti:
So somebody just requested a ride to Berger Ikorodu. I told him straight away I'm not going. He asked why, I told him it was too far (security, actual reason). He asked where I can reach in Ikorodu. In my mind I told myself 'this one thinks he's dealing with jjc'. I told him I was going home, that he should please cancel.
Ikorodu by this time? Nonsense

Next time when you get a trip going to ikorodu. Tell them to call this number 08030434610. I will always be available to take my people home.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Where ia romeo? Been long abi u don use taxify money go vacation for miami? This thread needs back ogunvic d driver (not d fleet manager). Ogunvic we need you. Happy sunday everybody

Ogunvic is much around but in ghost mode

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
If...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
This person operate under 2 monikers, one as a driver to collect cars from unsuspecting public and the order as an uber consultant. All should be careful to avoid had I known. My 1cent .

Another Ogunvic loading...but Oga Bayo i thought you said you are a new driver.sss alright

Meanwhile whatever is happening to Uber
.were too may drivers making money from their surge..saturday mornings before 9am used to be a delight for me with 1.8 surge around yaba/surulere axis now the surge is no more just a minor 1.2 and no more for the rest of the day but generally Uber has reduced the weekend surge and even monday morning lekki/chevron 2.0/2.1 surge has reduced to 1.8..anyway we are hubsarving....happy weekend folks...lets move lagos forward abi how ogunvic dey take talk am....i miss that dude....[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flinton(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Make your car smell nice always, mesmerize your customers with the help of Aromatherapy car Diffuser/humidifier, I bet u they won't want to leave ur ride!
With just this device and ur liquid air fresheners, it's bye bye to constant buying of car air fresheners that don't last
It comes with a 5V USB charging port
Price of two for one grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brr3PpdXtP8
Unit price is 5k
Call 08067253554 for more details

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Tip for the day, before you give out your vehicle to any so called fleet manager let him or her show you at least 2 recent original vehicle particulars in his/her name that are being managed.

You cannot learn work on other people's vehicles.

That you were a good driver does not make you a good manager.
You must have 2 houses to qualify to be a caretaker? smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chuwaa:
If you can go drop someone from festac to international airport on Tuesday, henceforth head to Ibadan to drop rest of family, kindly indicate, offline trip.
Big cars please

Am interested. Toyota Avensis 2005 Wagon.
+234 8187421829

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chuwaa:
If you can go drop someone from festac to international airport on Tuesday, henceforth head to Ibadan to drop rest of family, kindly indicate, offline trip.
Big cars please
Toyota corolla 06, with big tyres.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
deedee44:

You must have 2 houses to qualify to be a caretaker? smiley

if you know... you know...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chuwaa:
Big cars please

If it is size I can offer you, a 2003 honda CRV.

If it is class I can offer you a 2012 Hyundai IX35

Contact my fleet manager for bookings.

+234 803 818 1313

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
chillex8:

God will never allow me enter that place. Spits.

Tell them brother, person go open mouth say mainland better pass island. Even mention abule egba (God forbid). Guy, reply my mail or else

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
myquestion:
Taxify send mi mssg say my car inspection period don pass 6months say make I go do another car inspection.

I jst wonder why will I do a car inspection wen my rating is on 4.9

I guess Dey need my 2k
go do inspection... I did mine again 3 aweeks ago

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
deedee44:

Toyota corolla 06, with big tyres.
Team big tires... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Na so so over sabi riders today
One was asking me why it took 5mins to reach while she saw 1 minute away. I told her the 1min is just an ETA.
Again she was complaining bitterly about 2 taxify drivers she requested previously, that they were on trip, yet they still accept the request. Why didn't dey ignore my request? Why would they pick and keep me waiting.
I spent 5 minutes explaining why all request must be accepted....
So madam where are we going?
Madam; ogudu please
(in my mind, God bless you) from chevron

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Chuwaa:
Big cars please

We have what u need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dangerous Bus Stops... The Nigerian Police Force has advised all residents and visitors to Lagos State to be wary of these locations to avoid falling victims to violent crimes.

1. Estate bus stop at Ketu-Alapere: Attacks are carried out both day and night

2. Berger bus stop (along OPIC - Ibadan Expressway): Criminals attack victims with guns on the long bridge and in traffic jams

3. First Gate junction - Agidingbi: Robbery point

4. Boundary bus stop in Ajegunle: Popularly referred to as the 'one million boys' gang territory where criminals attack passengers in vehicles

5. Ijora bus stop: Notorious spot for gang-molest; abduction in buses (popularly known as 'one chance'),

6. Mile 2 Oke: Hammers, knives, guns are used to rob motorists in traffic jam

7. Church bus stop - Agboju Mile 2 (Badagry Expressway): Haven for street urchins

8. Agric bus stop - Mile 2: Notorious area for buried arms that are used for robbery operations in the area

9. Abulosu bus stop along Mile 2 - Badagry Expressway: Drivers conspire with thugs to at attack victims

10. Apongbon bus stop: Hotbed of 'one-chance' bus attacks

11. School bus stop, along Mba - Mile 2 road in Ajegunle: Use of jack-knives and other weapons on victims

12. Bamboo area along Oworonsoki - Ibadan Expressway: a dangerous spot about 100 meters from Alapere Housing Estate Bus stop

Please try as much as possible to avoid all the bus stops listed above when you can. If you find yourself around any of these bus stops, ensure the following: *

If you are a passenger or driving your own vehicle, stay alert and do not display priced possessions - mobile phones and devices; jewelry; cash. * Wind-up your windows and remain alert when driving. * Drive faster in these areas but please consider your safety and the safety of other road- users by keeping to speed limits. Safe driving to everyone in Lagos (both visitors and residents)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I deserve some accolades lipsrsealed
Accolade [n.]: A brace used to join two or more staves. sad sad sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
ifyeez:
Accolade [n.]: A brace used to join two or more staves. sad sad sad

accolade/ˈakəleɪd,ˌakəˈleɪd/
noun

an award or privilege granted as a special honour or as an acknowledgement of merit.
a touch on a person's shoulders with a sword at the bestowing of a knighthood.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
tip for the evening....... close early because the whole of naija go de watch BBN like if it's word up final.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
flinton:
Are u tired of buying air fresheners all the time for ur car?
U are faced with the challenges of smelly car interiors? Worry no more!

Fast selling Aroma Diffuser is very much around to solve smelly car problem
U don't have to waste money anymore on air fresheners�
It comes with a 5V USB charging port
Call 08067253554
Price per unit 5k
A rider told me about this. Nice product. I need one for my car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
About to hit my first hundred. Highly motivated by ifeanyimark and bayomanuel

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mobileowowa: 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

A quick check on how to get leads of customers online visibility and Marketing your Businesses

https://www.nairaland.com/4375959/online-sme-toolkit-business-owners

Thanks
Br
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flinton(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
chucsmoore:
A rider told me about this. Nice product. I need one for my car.
I'm at your service sir, call me or whatsapp 08067253554
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
slamstanlee:

Hello, please where did you carry out the inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Dru23 is back!!
to pull your strings no hard at all grin
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
jayooh:

Hello, please where did you carry out the inspection?
total filling Station at the Palms lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
slamstanlee:

Give mi 2k for inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
chinchunchu:
Very simple....put the car on the road and drive urself....don't come here to seek for slave in the name of driver...

Well if I had the luxury of time, would have been a good idea but since you refuse to be logical in your feedback I don’t see how I could possible help you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
chillex8:

God will never allow me enter that place. Spits

One man's meat

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: DARLINGTON869(m), Itsrm(m), Omoapena(m), Betnomore, pope191

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.