Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799796 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:57am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
6 vehicles Up for rental.

Simple terms

2 guarantors (lagos residents only with good responsible jobs)

30-35,000 upfront deposit (mandatory)

Greater than average knowledge of the workings of an automobile (you will be tested)

ability to drive both auto and manual (you will be tested with manual)

Minimum 6months Experience On E-hailing platforms (It will be verified)

Ownership of a Good mobile phone (it will be checked)

Place of abode must not be flooded or muddy (NO ikorodu. Akute , ajuwon etc residents do not apply)

Please do not apply if you owe you former partner money, your job will be terminated with immediate effect if I find out. (It is a small world)

good luck as you apply.

0.8.033.910.38.2 whatsapp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by astuto: 3:53am On May 05, 2018
solutiongiver:
lol how about 10k so he make even more money. 35k is very OK for corolla

Hahaha. Don't mind the guy. Some people will even say that rental should be 200naira per week.

If you can't pay 35K, please find another business and make your millions and keep everything to yourself. E hailing is not by force

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59am On May 05, 2018
wake up hit the road, chop the surge.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
wake up hit the road, chop the surge.
There is no surge undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ziego(m): 6:18am On May 05, 2018
dru23:

Nigerias dey use health care services? Nigerians no dey go hospital until the sickness is choking them for neck o

I think say u get point.
U don't know what health insurance is?
Make I explain am to u?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:45am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

KYB I know, MOBIS I know wtf is ......
LMA grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:46am On May 05, 2018
kennykg:

grin won't work with 35k
How much would work?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joeokoriem: 8:48am On May 05, 2018
aggos:
HOUSE PLEASE, IS MY PASSAT 07 MODEL GOOD FOR UBER/TAXIFY BIZ?
no no no plzzzzz
My first car on uber was a Passat FSI 2008. I bought d car from USA my self. Millage was 102114. Very sweet car inside and outside. After 3months on uber/taxify, the car start misbehaving, sensor here sensor there. I took it to itire and that was d end of d car. Repairs every now and then. One Sensor or d other change every time. I had to sell d car very cheap.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
6 vehicles Up for rental.

Simple terms

2 guarantors (lagos residents only with good responsible jobs)

30-35,000 upfront deposit (mandatory)

Greater than average knowledge of the workings of an automobile (you will be tested)

ability to drive both auto and manual (you will be tested with manual)

Minimum 6months Experience On E-hailing platforms (It will be verified)

Ownership of a Good mobile phone (it will be checked)

Place of abode must not be flooded or muddy (NO ikorodu. Akute , ajuwon etc residents do not apply)

Please do not apply if you owe you former partner money, your job will be terminated with immediate effect if I find out. (It is a small world)

good luck as you apply.

0.8.033.910.38.2 whatsapp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lukaf17(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=67292077][/quote]

Oga. What is the issue with ikorodu where do we offend you l rep ikorodu oga
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2018
joeokoriem:
no no no plzzzzz
My first car on uber was a Passat FSI 2008. I bought d car from USA my self. Millage was 102114. Very sweet car inside and outside. After 3months on uber/taxify, the car start misbehaving, sensor here sensor there. I took it to itire and that was d end of d car. Repairs every now and then. One Sensor or d other change every time. I had to sell d car very cheap.

You had a bad driver

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2018
lukaf17:

Oga. What is the issue with ikorodu where do we offend you l rep ikorodu oga

there are roads drivers will refuse to take riders through, but my vehicle will have to ply those roads a minimum of 2 times a day. This will cause premature wear and tear of the suspension system.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2018
chillex8:

There is no surge undecided

all of you clicking like.... grin

I was awake from 3am - 630am I glanced the map from time to time, and yes there was surge, but you missed it wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I was awake from 3am - 630am I glanced the map from time to time, and yes there was surge, but you missed it wink
Surge just set now for chevron/ikate.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Who want to chase Akesan/Igando surge early Saturday morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2018
dru23:

Ur oil they land on the 17th o .. I have castrol oil 5w30 full synethic for 13500k and mobil 1 full synethic 15500k

grin grin Competition sweet for buyers!!! GAZZUZZ 15k yea??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2018
thebigkendo:

grin grin Competition sweet for buyers!!! GAZZUZZ 15k yea??

Gazzuz own na 16k now ...me I be "small boi" o . I get castrol too make ur order now. Limited quanity o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2018
One of the advantages of our dear abulegba.. Just 1 trip gave me this. Next up is to pursue 6k bonus...

Mainland is the best bet.. Surulere ogba magodo etc

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2018
Olukunle343:

Who want to chase Akesan/Igando surge early Saturday morning.

drivers who live close/drivers who have been monitoring a pattern and are already there. You wonder why some drivers are more successful than others?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 11:28am On May 05, 2018
omonla10:
Met this rider today. She made a video of me and reported me to taxify when I told her I can't continue a trip of 4km and we have waited over 1hr in between.. She insisted I must stay with her all day.{cos she went to buy soap at ebeano chevron, stop at some places, go take her bath and then go out} . I recorded her audio toowhere she was calling me animal idiot.. and so on as Well.

Some riders can be very funny tho. It’s mostly the ones that cannot even afford to buy a car that exhibit this attitude. They just jump into your back seat, put their dirty legs on you car seat, tell you to stop here and there on a very short trip and give you all sort of instruction on their short Uber trip. I just laugh in my mind knowing such person if a fake wannabe..
Meanwhile guys we should all know it’s not all about the money in this business if a rider sounds rude or arrogant, don’t just bother to start the trip just tell the rider to make another request. Drivers are not beggars we put in so much work and effort to provide a service and does not mean we should be addressed anyhow... I am certain most drivers would not tolerate most of the attitude and level of arrogance from family members or their wives back at home. My 2 cent tho

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:57am On May 05, 2018
slamstanlee:

There is chicken republic there... Go in get a bottle of coke or water while u wait

Thanks bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:29pm On May 05, 2018
My rider almost made me have an accident just now. She did a stopover at TFC Opebi, so I'm doing this quick update.

I picked her up from WaterCress Hotel on Oritshe Street, Ikeja. She was with a male guy, who gave her a wad of #1,000 and #500 notes when she got into the front seat of the car.
Her destination is River Valley Estate, Berger, but she requested to do a stopover at TFC Opebi to buy salad.

On our way, she made a call.
"Hello dear, how far? How are you?"
"Sorry I couldn't call you yesterday night, I was tired after bathing. I fell asleep"
I was like "haa!". I sha maintained and held on to my steering wheel.
I think her boyfriend must have asked her where she was
"I'm going to Berger with my aunty. Today is her son's birthday; we want to pick some things for his party"

I looked around ... Maybe my GPS is faulty; we are on Allen Avenue. And where is the aunty, please? Am I her aunty? Oya give the phone to your aunty now, let her greet your boyfriend.

How do ladies do this? Anyway, shebi Na driver I be. Let me hold my steering and face front

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:03pm On May 05, 2018
nitigriti:
My rider almost made me have an accident just now. She did a stopover at TFC Opebi, so I'm doing this quick update.

I picked her up from WaterCress Hotel on Oritshe Street, Ikeja. She was with a male guy, who gave her a wad of #1,000 and #500 notes when she got into the front seat of the car.
Her destination is River Valley Estate, Berger, but she requested to do a stopover at TFC Opebi to buy salad.

"Sorry I couldn't call you yesterday night, I was tired after bathing. I fell asleep"
"I'm going to Berger with my aunty. Today is her son's birthday; we want to pick some things for his party"

I looked around ... Maybe my GPS is faulty; we are on Allen Avenue. And where is the aunty, please? Am I her aunty? Oya give the phone to your aunty now, let her greet your boyfriend.

How do ladies do this? Anyway, shebi Na driver I be. Let me hold my steering and face front

Romeo is this you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 1:06pm On May 05, 2018
nitigriti:

Na today??
E Don teh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 1:23pm On May 05, 2018
nitigriti:

Lool one told me to pull over into a quiet street and turn off radio so she could call someone back.
Turns out it was her out of town husband and his incessant calls at that ungodly hour " woke her up"
I almost choked on my laugh. Dropped her off at a lounge close to shoprite

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 1:27pm On May 05, 2018
chillex8:
One person is liking all my recent posts. Show yourself pls grin

Present sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2018
.rent1
rɛnt/
noun
noun: rent; plural noun: rents
a tenant's regular payment to a landlord for the use of property or land.
"I cannot even afford to pay the rent on this flat"
synonyms: hire charge, rental; More
fee, cost, price, rate, tariff
"I can't afford to pay the rent"
a sum paid for the hire of equipment.

The only place in nigeria vehicular rental is properly implemented is in Benin in Edo state. You pay before you carry. wink wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Romeo is this you grin grin
Not Romeo sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2018
nitigriti:

Not Romeo sir

I know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2018
Mad rain at vi. Oya surge! I can't even see beyond 100m

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
It's raining... its surging......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obmade: 3:39pm On May 05, 2018
A male guy

nitigriti:

I picked her up from WaterCress Hotel on Oritshe Street, Ikeja. She was with a male guy grin grin grin grin, who gave her a wad of #1,000 and #500 notes when she got into the front seat of the car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), maivd, Ceenelly(m), Barbiturate(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.