Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743051 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 3:47pm On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

very easy, contact me

I need your contact send it through email or any means you prefer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uvbiakpo: 4:04pm On May 05, 2018
I have Toyota corolla 2007 tokunbo for uber or taxify... I need a serious good driver @ajah axis... 40k weekly....initial deposit of 40k..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2018
uvbiakpo:
I have Toyota corolla 2007 tokunbo for uber or taxify... I need a serious good driver @ajah axis... 40k30k weekly....initial deposit of 40k30k..
You have a deal. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
nitigriti:
My rider almost made me have an accident just now. She did a stopover at TFC Opebi, so I'm doing this quick update.

I picked her up from WaterCress Hotel on Oritshe Street, Ikeja. She was with a male guy, who gave her a wad of #1,000 and #500 notes when she got into the front seat of the car.
Her destination is River Valley Estate, Berger, but she requested to do a stopover at TFC Opebi to buy salad.

On our way, she made a call.
"Hello dear, how far? How are you?"
"Sorry I couldn't call you yesterday night, I was tired after bathing. I fell asleep"
I was like "haa!". I sha maintained and held on to my steering wheel.
I think her boyfriend must have asked her where she was
"I'm going to Berger with my aunty. Today is her son's birthday; we want to pick some things for his party"

I looked around ... Maybe my GPS is faulty; we are on Allen Avenue. And where is the aunty, please? Am I her aunty? Oya give the phone to your aunty now, let her greet your boyfriend.

How do ladies do this? Anyway, shebi Na driver I be. Let me hold my steering and face front
u never see anything... I thought i am the one with the most interesting/weirdest riders.

1. This one kissed her boyfriend in front of the house, vi. hopped in the car. Destination Piccadilly hotel... She quickly place a call and was like: babes sorry i couldn't get all the documents photocopied.. But i am on my way coming now. Hope u ate something?
I just looked at her and smiled. She smiled in return. She dashed me 800 changed witg her heart full of joy. What a player.

2. This one is d most shocking.... Pick up was at one hotel in festac. And the boyfriend was like: bros u look cute o, pls dont snatch my girlfriend, just drive her to the destination. Ikeja.
Now we passed airport road to beat traffic.... And the girl was just unsettled. She said oga we just need to get there fast, i need to go put on the projector in the church, the service will start soon.
Me; ok ma (church girl). She sat at d front, at a point she got comfortable talking to me. The next thing i heard: i don't know y he had to give me 15k, does he think i am that cheap? I mean i dont go out for anything less than 25k blah blah blah. Hian!
I softly asked her: shebi he is ur boyfriend? Noooo he is married, he just came to Nigeria and ask me to come over. I weak.
I just stopped talking till i dropped her.

3. Picked this one at TBS, to elegushi. She asked: pls can i change my clothes?
Me: oh feel free. Bros i no fit explain things my eyes see that day. I can remember the front package vividly sha. Two weeks later, pick up a youth corp girl. And she said.... Oh i wish ur car is tinted. Me: why?
She: i need change my clothes. Ok could u pack somewhere quiet lemme just change to my uniform.
Me(not again) i just pulled over.. Got out of the car and walked away, stay till like 10min. Came back and saw her dressed in khaki and smiling sheepishly at me. She dashed me 2k on top d card trip.....
Stories plenty ehn

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:34pm On May 05, 2018
chillex8:

You had a bad driver
Just like that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:42pm On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
It's raining... its surging......
This surge is malnourished grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by letuak(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2018
chillex8:

You had a bad driver
Pls share your experience with us, txs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 5:39pm On May 05, 2018
1.9 back to back om taxify at yaba environs. Dont sleep .
Drove down empty from Ogudu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2018
blackfm:
1.9 back to back om taxify at yaba environs. Dont sleep .
Drove down empty from Ogudu
on my way there to chop overtime

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2018
See them chopping overtime now o! They have forgotten sleep....

Well in everything, try and understand that every market has its high and low tides.

The rains will bring in unfavorable odds for riders, drivers and cars, which will result in a boom for the strong.

To remain strong please check your suspension parts every morning especially the C.V (shaft) booths once torn they will not last a week before the noises creep in, always listen to noises and vehicle sways, do not be in a hurry to align vehicles, most time it is a torn lower control arm bushing. Watch your tyres for uneven wear, I have seen a car destroy 2 front tyres in 3weeks because of bad alignment /lower control arms.

Meanwhile that Mumu driver that said my CRV will not pass taxify screening because of a mark on the passengers door thunder will fire you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 6:20pm On May 05, 2018
omonla10:
Port to Surulere. The tomatoes have moved there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2018
deedee44:

This surge is malnourished grin

you are right grin

I am waiting for it to get to my location before I go online. And I will be driving thru any floods confidently in My CRV

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2018
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=67273659][/quote]
nice me, pls can i steal this.......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2018
Harbewilliams:

nice me, pls can i steal this.......

call me let's negotiate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2018
blackfm:

Lool one told me to pull over into a quiet street and turn off radio so she could call someone back.
Turns out it was her out of town husband and his incessant calls at that ungodly hour " woke her up"
I almost choked on my laugh. Dropped her off at a lounge close to shoprite

This got me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2018
Tyche:

This got me

hope you not the hore's band? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

hope you not the hore's band? grin
Mbanu grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uvbiakpo: 6:55pm On May 05, 2018
chillex8:

You have a deal. cool

Kindly do as stated.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
uvbiakpo:

Kindly do as stated.
Kindly, read up again angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Owoado(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
1. Are you interested in driving for a new taxi service which gives you the power of your time?
2. Do you need a vehicle given to you on hire purchase (remember you can get this for your dependant as a source of income) with just 50% additional cost over a very comfortable period of time?
3. Do you want to be part of a global cab service operating using the blockchain technology for payment which ofcourse can be converterd to your local currency as easy as ABC?
if you said yes to these...welcome to the

World's first ride sharing (taxi) system based on blockchain technology just like uber, taxify etc. don't miss out, this has a project..join in now, get the airdropped coins for the first 10000 members and secure your spot.
https://genuinecoin.io/register.aspx?u=1351

then you can join the Nigeria group here.. https:///5Nz5uB7PmBXItbsCZ6v837

join now...secure your spot....Its a coin backed with a physical project. It will have drivers in Nigeria also.
https://genuinecoin.io/register.aspx?u=1351
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:36pm On May 05, 2018
omonla10:
By 5pm you already ve ur 8 trips locked and loaded, abeg how una Dey do am.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:50pm On May 05, 2018
slamstanlee:
u never see anything... I thought i am the one with the most interesting/weirdest riders.

1. This one kissed her boyfriend in front of the house, vi. hopped in the car. Destination Piccadilly hotel... She quickly place a call and was like: babes sorry i couldn't get all the documents photocopied.. But i am on my way coming now. Hope u ate something?
I just looked at her and smiled. She smiled in return. She dashed me 800 changed witg her heart full of joy. What a player.

2. This one is d most shocking.... Pick up was at one hotel in festac. And the boyfriend was like: bros u look cute o, pls dont snatch my girlfriend, just drive her to the destination. Ikeja.
Now we passed airport road to beat traffic.... And the girl was just unsettled. She said oga we just need to get there fast, i need to go put on the projector in the church, the service will start soon.
Me; ok ma (church girl). She sat at d front, at a point she got comfortable talking to me. The next thing i heard: i don't know y he had to give me 15k, does he think i am that cheap? I mean i dont go out for anything less than 25k blah blah blah. Hian!
I softly asked her: shebi he is ur boyfriend? Noooo he is married, he just came to Nigeria and ask me to come over. I weak.
I just stopped talking till i dropped her.

3. Picked this one at TBS, to elegushi. She asked: pls can i change my clothes?
Me: oh feel free. Bros i no fit explain things my eyes see that day. I can remember the front package vividly sha. Two weeks later, pick up a youth corp girl. And she said.... Oh i wish ur car is tinted. Me: why?
She: i need change my clothes. Ok could u pack somewhere quiet lemme just change to my uniform.
Me(not again) i just pulled over.. Got out of the car and walked away, stay till like 10min. Came back and saw her dressed in khaki and smiling sheepishly at me. She dashed me 2k on top d card trip.....
Stories plenty ehn
There’s no more shame in our girls eyes oh, picked one in Surulere, she was telling me how the guy she came to see allowed his friend to come inside the room, to wait for turn, which wasn’t on there contract when she was contacted, that morning them the guys wanted to run away without paying, because of that she didn’t sleep at night, she was awake to collect her money. She slept throughout the journey after giving me the gist. I pity her sha

Picked 4 girls at David Christian center lekki, they entered, one of the girls was gisting her friends that the church is the best place to meet men, that they need to package more, also she talked about how she expecting Love Machine from one of her guy that traveled abroad.

Since I started dis Uber, because of things I have heard and seen, I find it difficult to believe my gf, in fact anything she’s telling me sounds like a lie.

My brother my ear done full, sometimes I use earphones not to hear shit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 2:22am On May 06, 2018
Drivers stop carrying more than 4 riders in your car and don't always allow them eat in your car its against uber policy. This will help save repair cost for car owners.

Nothing will make me carry more than 4 riders if you insist I politely tell you that I can't go against uber policy. Option is for you to cancel or request additional ride. About food, I can't be perceiving the food in the car. If you stop to buy food in an eatery and didn't bother to buy even bottle water for me. Be sure to take it home because you won't eat in my car. I'm that simple.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bare1(m): 4:01am On May 06, 2018
Please someone help me with the procedures to get my car on board taxify. Thank you!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akaynezi: 5:43am On May 06, 2018
I have a tokunbo Camry 03 for rental at 35k weekly. If you have two verifiable guarantors with 35k security deposit and you reside in festac town and its environ call 07088129372 ASAP.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:42am On May 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Well in everything, try and understand that every market has its high and low tides.

The rains will bring in unfavorable odds for riders, drivers and cars, which will result in a boom for the strong.

To remain strong please check your suspension parts every morning especially the C.V (shaft) booths once torn they will not last a week before the noises creep in, always listen to noises and vehicle sways, do not be in a hurry to align vehicles, most time it is a torn lower control arm bushing. Watch your tyres for uneven wear, I have seen a car destroy 2 front tyres in 3weeks because of bad alignment /lower control arms.

Meanwhile that Mumu driver that said my CRV will not pass taxify screening because of a mark on the passengers door thunder will fire you.

Why are you so pained Mr Man? Thought you were a matured human being all along. So you expect me to rush into renting your car when I know inspection can be dicey. If you've been to those centers before you would know what's up. Because uber doesn't do inspection you're there blabbing.

Bring car lemme go and run the inspection, if it passes I rent car, if not I drop it. That was the best I could do.

No time for stories, moving on.

In all your "wisdom" and tactics, you can never find a driver like me. Your loss.

I'm that driver grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2018
jayooh:

Why are you so pained Mr Man? Thought you were a matured human being all along. So you expect me to rush into renting your car when I know inspection can be dicey. If you've been to those centers before you would know what's up. Because uber doesn't do inspection you're there blabbing.

Bring car lemme go and run the inspection, if it passes I rent car, if not I drop it. That was the best I could do.

In all your "wisdom" and tactics, you can never find a driver like me. Your loss.

I'm that driver grin
In life, Never say NEVER

P.S, if you know your worth, don't let anyone manipulate you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2018
jayooh:

I'm that driver grin

Far from it young man, far from it wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:46am On May 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

This can only mean painment grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 7:56am On May 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Far from it young man, far from it wink
He did not get the joke, no sense of humor smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.