Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4758255 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2017
Hahahhahaha.. I Don quote you..abeg, no let thunder fire me oh.. This has got me cracking up.. grin grin grin
kudsweet:
Just leave the boy alone, he's just on his own path to failure, Uber has failed in just one week and this little boy is crying for help.

@Romeo3 is a pure nitwit, i don't need you to quote me cos you are yet to get a car on either Uber or Taxify, so pls work hard to get a life out of failure.
People like you are not worth doing business with cos you will only be selfish. Am very sure you will now be online on Taxify. Continue with your stubborn Uber oh, we don't care again.

I pity those partners giving you cars to drive cos am sure when you finish the current car you re driving, you will come here to beg for a new partner.

Quote me if you want thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2017
modash:

Why do you say so?
All of us are happy o!!!!
Long live taxify
their business model is not sustainable in the long run.

Uber owns majority of riders and with the stupid increase taxify just did they nailed their own coffin cos uber now became more attractive to riders who are the spine of the business.

taxify drivers are mostly uber rejects. that isn't changing in a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:01pm On May 11, 2017
It's just a matter of time before the number of drivers on taxify outnumber riders...

people only take taxify as 2nd option. and what happens when 2nd option increases it's fares?

your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eluquenson(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

[s]Uber owns majority of riders and with the stupid increase taxify[/s] just did they nailed their own coffin cos uber now became more attractive to riders who are the spine of the business.

You are a liar, their is no iota of truth in your statement.
Working with Uber with this ridiculous price is like working like a slave,
Pls just face your Uber driving job, cos there is absolutely nothing you can say here that will be meaningful again.

You have simply lost the rhythm

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2017
eluquenson:
You are a liar, their is no iota of truth in your statement.

Pls just face your driving job, cos there is absolutely nothing you can say here that will be meaningful.
You have simply lost the rhythm

time will tell. we shall all be here and we shall all witness it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kudsweet(f): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
Nyphemmy01:
Hahahhahaha.. I Don quote you..abeg, no let thunder fire me oh.. This has got me cracking up.. grin grin grin
Lol..... grin

I know Uber is very controversial and adamant, if they fail to comply to driver's demand on fare prices, a time will come Uber will just be history in Nigeria.
It's as simple as eating eba and okro soup.

They don't have good managers and this little challenges exposed their inability to manage Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:37pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

Uber owns majority of riders and with the stupid increase taxify just did they nailed their own coffin cos uber now became more attractive to riders who are the spine of the business.

Its obvious you an uber person. I think every drivers/ partners should be happy with this.

Ojodu to Marina Uber 1600
Ojodu to Marina taxify 2200

Every drivers would be happy to get 2200 instead of 1600 except Romeo3

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by modash(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
It's just a matter of time before the number of drivers on taxify outnumber riders...

people only take taxify as 2nd option. and what happens when 2nd option increases it's fares?

your guess is as good as mine.

Or it could swing the other way
If most drivers move to taxify because of better rates
The riders will move too because drivers will be scarce in uber

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kudsweet(f): 8:40pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Its obvious you an uber person. I think every drivers/ partners should be happy with this.

He's the type of youth that is making this country to lag behind

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

you don't get me still do you?

it has never been about the driver. how many riders will agree to pay 2200 when they can pay 1600?

is taxify more concerned about their drivers and not riders who would bring in the money?

what happens to the drivers who troop in, when riders boycott taxify?

Pls think.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

time will tell. we shall all be here and we shall all witness it.

the smart 1 here, will contact you shortly

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
modash:

Or it could swing the other way
If most drivers move to taxify because of better rates
The riders will move too because drivers will be scarce in uber
you mean Nigerians will agree to pay higher? lol.

I dey wait.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

So you see my point? thank you boss.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kudsweet(f): 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
There is what we call competitive advantage in every business, let Uber charges 100naira from ojodu to lekki, as long as there are few drivers available there waiting time will be unbearable.

Taxify has already won the battle now and drivers are all smiling today.

Taxify has used this avenue to sell their product and riders are getting the awareness.

Let this Uber rep to just swallow his pride and walk out of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

it has never been about the driver. how many riders will agree to pay 2200 when they can pay 1600?

is taxify more concerned about their drivers and not riders who would bring in the money?

Pls think.

Well only Hungry drivers will go online on Uber.
I cant and i will never go online again on Uber.
Open your riders app and request what do you see. NO CARS AVAILABLE NOW.

They need Drivers as they need Riders.
All a rider needs is a phone and some cash
a drivers needs a car probably N3M, phone, spends money on data car maintenance fuel etc

At the end of the day the rider derives value for money spent each time he/she rides
But does the driver get his deserved return on investments?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 8:59pm On May 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

There is nothing smart about taking shit from Uber. Uber are shit givers anywhere in the world.

You invest 3million to buy a car, give premium service but you make less income than golf 2 cab

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

Pls think.

I am sure of they reduce such journeys to N800, which is half,you will collect and say riders are king

I called your mentality beggars mentality.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

There is not smart about taking shit from Uber. Uber are shit givers anywhere in the world.

You invest 3million to buy a car, give premium service but you make less income than golf 2 cab

You need not mention some posts.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
hungry driver?

why do you all insult me simply because of my opinion? remember that no one has a monopoly over insults. I choose to be polite so far.

it is well. we all don't see life through the same lens. where others see failure some see opportunity.

time will tell.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

I am sure of they reduce such journeys to N800, which is half,you will collect and say riders are king

I called your mentality beggars mentality.
ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
hungry driver?

why do you all insult me simply because of my opinion? remember that no one has a monopoly over insults. I choose to be polite so far.

it is well. we all don't see life through the same lens. where others see failure some see opportunity.

time will tell.

what will you do if uber raises the prices? promise me that you will give discount to riders.

Uber called me from South Africa asking why i haven't been online for one week. I told them my car is off their platfrom and the girl was begging me to go online. My response........................ NEVER!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

what will you do if uber raises the prices? promise me that you will give discount to riders.

Uber called me from South Africa asking why i haven't been online for one week. I told them my car is off their platfrom and the girl was begging me to online. i told her never!!!
No smart company will raise prices as it stands now. all uber has to do is increase driver earnings either by commission reduction or weekly incentives.

taxify has shown themselves to be overly desperate to be number one without thinking their decisions through. that is why they went back to their vomit in less than 7 days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:

Pls think.
why wasn't this issue I raised treated?

because it is easier to insult someone and get a few likes that to actually think.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
why wasn't this issue I raised treated?

because it is easier to insult someone and get a few likes that to actually think.

IT WAS TREATED. no sane driver should still be on Uber platform. how long will they give incentive?
Go to their Twitter handle. it is one bad incidence or the other. If i found myself on uber, they will ban me soonest because their riders will hate me for my transferred aggression so i stay off till they reset their brains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waterfas: 9:21pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
hungry driver?

time will tell.

@Romeo3, I like your business model. Making money on Uber is not the point now but how profitable is it? Uber gives you riders at a price below profit margin and you are happy. Don't forget the cars are losing value everyday while the cost of maintaining them are going up. To make profit on Uber now, you need cars manufactured earlier than 2003 or cars without AC.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:24pm On May 11, 2017
waterfas:

@Romeo3, I like your business model. Making money on Uber is not the point now but how profitable is it? Uber gives you riders at a price below profit margin and you are happy. Don't forget the cars are losing value everyday while the cost of maintaining them are going up. To make profit on Uber now, you need cars manufactured earlier than 2003 or cars without AC.

Exactly, You buy a N3million car today to use on Uber, You are happy you are seeing small money....Romeo3 in 3/4 years time when the car is dead and buried would have enough money to replace the car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
waterfas:

are you aware that on uber right now drivers no longer wait for trips?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:31pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
are you aware that on uber right now drivers no longer wait for trips?

Beacuse there more riders and also less drivers too

Currently i know 34 cars that are off uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2017
It's easy to go offline without driving and type comments on assumptions..
drive, then you can talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Romeo3:
It's easy to go offline without driving and type comments on assumptions..

drive, then you can talk.

Assumptions that i know 34 cars that stopped driving on uber or that there are more riders who love cheap things?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
OlugbengaE:

Beacuse there more riders and also less drivers too

Currently i know 34 cars that are off uber
see.

we are not fighting. you really don't have to bark at every comment I make.

Uber is just a company. if you choose to drive with the competition, by all means do.

I am all about making money. and I use opportunities when I see them. if a company like lyft comes into nigeria and RIDERS prefer lyft to uber I will consider joining them. they are the only ones known to give uber a run for their money.

taxify has convinced me not.

my personal opinion and I am entitled to it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OlugbengaE: 9:37pm On May 11, 2017
Mr Uber, can you explain why they reduce their year qualification to 2003 if everything was rosy with your mighty Uber

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.