Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4760466 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 5:30pm On May 09, 2018
dollarnikoko:
I need a superb fleet management firm for my cars, I was told to contact ogunvic pls how can I reach him?

Call 08082088007...u can gt something berra.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2018
BlvckSoul:
Hello everyone, please I need a car to drive.
I never default, always pay promptly and I don't overwork your car.

My stats can prove that.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 5:37pm On May 09, 2018
How do I apply as an Uber driver. I have a valid driver's license and over 17yrs driving experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2018
Can I get a car to drive on hire purchase basis on uber!? I have a valid driver's license and over 17yrs driving experience under my belt.. Or drop your contact. Thanks
GAZZUZZ:

irresponsible riders, irresponsible company. But they pay better than uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 5:55pm On May 09, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well....you can expect to spend about half your earnings on fuel.

So if fill your tank with 10k and midday you discovered u made 10 k already....you are doing great

Depending on your driving habits a full tank can take you 3 days conveniently.

bawse can you hook me up for a hire purchase Uber agreement. Experience driver nooni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 09, 2018
lymelyte:
I went there this morning and they told me I can only get temp DL same say if I was applying for a renewal and not fresh DL. They said it is going to take a month to process fresh application before the capturing and issuing out the temp DL.. I just weak..

Me sef weak as I read your feedback. I hope you've started the process immediately.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 6:13pm On May 09, 2018
Olukunle343:

Me sef weak as I read your feedback. I hope you've started the process immediately.
they said 3yrs will cost me 25k.. I got a contact in ojodu who said, 3yrs=20k and 5yrs=25k. I will be going to ojodu tomorrow. Can you please direct me how to get there from ajah?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:16pm On May 09, 2018
thebestprice:
Can I get a car to drive on hire purchase basis on uber!? I have a valid driver's license and over 17yrs driving experience under my belt. Hit me boss on 09025665535. Or drop your contact. Thanks

sorry I don't do HIRE PURCHASE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2018
lymelyte:
they said 3yrs will cost me 25k.. I got a contact in ojodu who said, 3yrs=20k and 5yrs=25k. I will be going to ojodu tomorrow. Can you please direct me how to get there from ajah?
coming from Ajah to Ojodu; take a bus from ajah to ojota, cross to the other side of the express and take a bus going to Ojodu Berger, alight at V. I.O office
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
thebestprice:
How do I apply as an Uber driver. I have a valid driver's license and over 17yrs driving experience

17 years driving experience does not equal e-hailing driving experience ooo!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
blackylola:
coming from Ajah to Ojodu; take a bus from ajah to ojota, cross to the other side of the express and take a bus going to Ojodu Berger, alight at V. I.O office
OK.. Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2018
julietromeo:

Sorted. Was using wrong swift code.

Pls ur number sir, wanna ask some question regarding adding bank details.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:30pm On May 09, 2018
lymelyte:

This is an uber/taxify thread. Book an uber or taxify, or better still, arrange for an offline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pattybf(f): 9:24pm On May 09, 2018
lymelyte:

If u r interested in getting ur DL within a shorter period, let's talk on whatsapp:08023138853
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lamiwale(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2018
Toyota corolla available for weekly rentals. Interested drivers can contact me on 08174072186. Will prefer drivers in Ketu/Ikorodu axis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2018
Emekayoung:

Guy u need to slow it down. I have been reading ur comments from the start... You seriously need a break with the way u talk to people,especially drivers. They are humans like u,I see no reason why u should write such devastating statements about them... The fact that u have 10 cars doesn't give you any right to talk to human beings like slaves.. They are people who own more than 30 cars but nobody even know they exist. Like I said earlier,slow it down..

Tell that to the bank manager that I collect loan from. If you are talking about slavery. If you look at it I am the real slave now. Am a slave to the banks that I have to pay to every month.. Think before u talk bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by crossfire47(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2018
nwizu042:

I use HTC M9 . It's not a dual sim phone. Was thinking about spectranet but the money plenty
bro have you tried using that phone on a mount? I am considering getting one but the location of the power button might be an issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:51pm On May 09, 2018
Use a rubber band as a cell phone mount.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
lymelyte:

If you can make it to Ikorodu 10k for 3years and 15k for 5 years
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2018
Ifeanyimark:

This is an uber/taxify thread. Book an uber or taxify, or better still, arrange for an offline
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debokism(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2018
Hello Guys,

Please I have a clean Honda Accord 2004 model for urgent rentals.

If interested, reach out to me 08034506032

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebestprice(m): 10:41pm On May 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sorry I don't do HIRE PURCHASE
k then let's do rentals then

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:42pm On May 09, 2018
Tips are a Gray area when driving on Uber, asking riders for tips can leave an awkward feeling between you and the rider. Print out this sign for your car, make it into a sticker and paste it somewhere prominent in your vehicle so you don't have to verbally ask for tips.
Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2018
Please house, i like to know how much is EOD engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2018
thebestprice:
k then let's do rentals then

you are over experienced
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DUNKA(m): 1:53am On May 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you are over experienced
lol you funny grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Emekayoung(m): 2:45am On May 10, 2018
BlvckSoul:
Hello everyone, please I need a car to drive.
I never default, always pay promptly and I don't overwork your car.

My stats can prove that.

I can't kill myself. I no fit do pass myself..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2018
Guys always endeavour to call your riders before they call you, it just might save you. So I got a ride from a certain Crestview hotel in ogudu, I called the number immediately and the person who answered said he never requested for a ride and that this has been going on for sometime, weird, so I probed further he then said his phone was stolen and that he had the app on the phone, just after I dropped the call someone called saying he requested for a ride, said he was at Crestview I asked destination he said Agege, immediately alarm bells went off in my head. I called the other guy and he said that crestview is his area. Maybe these are the guys that rob drivers who knows.

Be safe out there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.