Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4759315 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (5693) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 11:05pm On May 10, 2018
nwizu042:

No offence bro. But note this, I am the DELIVERY guy, I deliver to you that's how it works...
If you don't want it delivered to you then we don't have business... I am sure you understand.... thanks

Sure, I understand. Best of luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=nwizu042 post=67452690]Please uber drivers stop trying to cut corners abeg, that you are an uber driver like me doesn't mean I will deliver Engine oil for free to you... I don tire to explain abeg... kuku go oga gazzuz pLace go pick am...
This na JUNGLE !!!!
Thanks ...

To all my dedicated uber/ taxify owners out there: Davido gave Chioma assurance... we need assurance too from our drivers too. Let us change the narrative, #assurance from drivers# . Any drivers looking for cars , tell them you need assurance.

Cc: carshopper, Gazzuzz, stealth100 , dru23 and all investors

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:39pm On May 10, 2018
Enyinne:
Thank u .I will

Tint permit is free, print the form online and go to CP's office Ikeja, that's all we did. Don't know anybody and we didn't grease anybody

I want to tint my car. It didn't come factory tinted, hope no issue. You didn't pay any money at all for tint permit? Do you mean police college Ikeja. Where online can I get the form?. Please guide me. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 3:28am On May 11, 2018
SpeedGod:

I want to tint my car. It didn't come factory tinted, hope no issue. You didn't pay any money at all for tint permit? Do you mean police college Ikeja. Where online can I get the form?. Please guide me. Thanks.

The Nigeria police no longer issues permit for non factory tint. Permit is only issued to factory tints.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 3:31am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=dru23 post=67456972][/quote]

Ever sat down to think about the fact that you talk too much? and sometimes it comes out as bragging. just my observation, no offence.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:41am On May 11, 2018
Stake2odds:

Ever sat down to think about the fact that you talk too much? and sometimes it comes out as bragging. just my observation, no offence.
cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 5:02am On May 11, 2018
Olukunle343:

I have also discussed with him for delivery on Friday. I will like to confirm the interval for the oil change for Mobile 1 5W30, what brand of oil filter will you also recommend for this oil. The car is a 2003 Corolla & this is the first service of the car, got it Toks last month.

Hi Mr olakunle343 , you are yet to give me details of where to deliver to?
Please send details to my number..... thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:15am On May 11, 2018
Its issued to non factory tint with doctors report which u can do on ur own , if u know, u know

The Nigeria police no longer issues permit for non factory tint. Permit is only issued to factory tints.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:21am On May 11, 2018
Its done at police college.Fill the form online around the police college, if u hv someone with good position in police ,let him assist u so it can be signed as that was what I did. Or else walk in there and see what can be done ..goodluck

quote author=SpeedGod post=67457195]

I want to tint my car. It didn't come factory tinted, hope no issue. You didn't pay any money at all for tint permit? Do you mean police college Ikeja. Where online can I get the form?. Please guide me. Thanks. [/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ojbanja: 7:23am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=nwizu042 post=67456004]

No offence bro. But note this, I am the DELIVERY guy, I deliver to you that's how it works...
If you don't want it delivered to you then we don't have business... I am sure you understand.... thanks[/quot]

That is exactly why Nigeria is where we are. Anyway, I just smile at things like this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2018
nwizu042:

If you don't want it delivered to you then we don't have business... I am sure you understand.... thanks

3k to deliver oil? NA benin u dey send am from?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 8:18am On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Enyinne post=67459719] Its done at police college.Fill the form online around the police college, if u hv someone with good position in police ,let him assist u so it can be signed as that was what I did. Or else walk in there and see what can be done ..goodluck

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 8:19am On May 11, 2018
Enyinne:
Its done at police college.Fill the form online around the police college, if u hv someone with good position in police ,let him assist u so it can be signed as that was what I did. Or else walk in there and see what can be done ..goodluck

quote author=SpeedGod post=67457195]

I want to tint my car. It didn't come factory tinted, hope no issue. You didn't pay any money at all for tint permit? Do you mean police college Ikeja. Where online can I get the fbyorm?. Please guide me. Thanks.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 8:21am On May 11, 2018
ifyeez:
Google saved me thousands of naira from mechanic.
Was hearing some noise while turning my steering, I went to the mechanic the guy shouted that is this and that, gave me estimate of over 50k to get it going, I said okay and told him I will get back to him, I went home and googled the issue, I found out it’s a minor thing that I can fix my self, I went and bought this tiny rubber for just 200 naira then I saw YouTube video on how to do it my self, now I have done it and no more noise, I spent less than 500 naira on 50k price mechanic gave me, the worst part is that the mechanic doesn’t even know what the rubber is and it’s function.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:26am On May 11, 2018
nwizu042:

Abeg Dru23 your own oil don land ABI you sef dey charge $20 enforced delivery. Since when it did become by force to pay 3k delivery fee when I can drive to pick it up for half of that....pssstttt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
Mobil 1 5w30, 5w20, 0w40 in 5liter quart Is currently out of stock.

Thank you for your patronage.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
iyaegin:

Abeg Dru23 your own oil don land ABI you sef dey charge $20 enforced delivery. Since when it did become by force to pay 3k delivery fee when I can drive to pick it up for half of that....pssstttt

It will arrive May 26th for sure .. Please keep in mind limited quantity ..once it lands I go post am ..in terms of delivering, we go figure out a way to meet half way...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2018
mobil 1 5w30 and 5w20 still available. Pls click here for more info.

Delivery not available.

https://www.nairaland.com/3924736/back-again-mobil1-5w30-5w20

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2018
ifyeez:
Wickedness everywhere, Nigeria is just full of scam.

Riders that uses card trip, can remove the card after you ve ended the trip, they will immediately remove card and use cash, while Taxify will calculate as cash trip instead of card, now driver thinks it’s a card trip, if his not conscious of his card trip won’t know what had happened.

Drivers please stop screenshot

I weep for this country, we must find ways to kill everything that come our way angry angry sad angry
How possible is this, cos I haven’t experienced it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Mobil 1 5w30, 5w20, 0w40 in 5liter quart Is currently out of stock.

Thank you for your patronage.

Your own finish now .. So my own go land... well I can't go back on the price now .. We suppose dey coordinate these things now ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harmoony(f): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
chucsmoore:

Yes @op kindly explain more about this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2018
Carshopper:
Yes yes yes ... we will.. We can...

Vehicles available for rent

Terms and conditions simple, straight and easy

No pairing with partner .. Just take the vehicle on a weekly charge

Weekly rental : 40,000

Security deposit : 65% of weekly rental or a signed STANDING ORDER at your bank for week rent in case you default. wink

Penalty fee for late payment

Guarantor must be provided

Copy of utility bill provided

We always ready to improve the narrative, hope u do too grin

Driver matched ... one down ... 3 more to go

A good earning driver isn't by showing dashboard ... if u earn high then you should be able to put ur earnings where ur mouth is ...

A security deposit weeds out inconsistency, default payments and much more.

Ur dashboard doesn't move us ... security deposit will grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2018
dru23:

Your own finish now .. So my own go land. ... well I can't go back on the price now .. We suppose dey coordinate these things now ...

Never underestimate the power of port rats. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2018
nwizu042:

Hi Mr olakunle343 , you are yet to give me details of where to deliver to?
Please send details to my number..... thanks

Apologies for not getting back to you, had change of plans. Will get back to you when I'm ready, Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Never underestimate the power of port rats. grin

Timing and the port line is the key... it's either Grimidi or Salem

But like the saying goes cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 11:15am On May 11, 2018
chucsmoore:
Always make sure u check ur card trips, make sure it adds up, if you’re not observant you won’t know what had happened.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2018
you know ya sef.... Your work don start.

#comprehensiveinsurancepays

Contact

Axamansard (NL profile) for your insurance needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epeke1(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Good day, I am an experienced uber/taxify driver. I am seeking for a car to drive.
kindly reach me on 08062115779

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by orshore(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2018
I’m a responsible and reliable driver on both platforms. I pamper cars. I reside at ogudu. I’m in need of good car to driver for rentals . WhatsApp or call 08133068888.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Epeke1:
Good day, I am an experienced uber/taxify driver. I am seeking for a car to drive.
kindly reach me on 08062115779

orshore:
I’m a responsible and reliable driver on both platforms. I pamper cars. I reside at ogudu. I’m in need of good car to driver for rentals . WhatsApp or call 08133068888.

call me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2018
dru23:

Timing and the port line is the key... it's either Grimidi or Salem

But like the saying goes cool
Yea u are absolutely right...grimaldi is d best...no port Dats, remain d safest vessel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
shollywendy1:

Yea u are absolutely right...grimaldi is d best...no port Dats, remain d safest vessel

Thank you my brother... pretty soon dey go say I talk too much. I tire for nairaland o.. I want quit nairaland self.. I want to dey stop to post... pepper body people say I talk to much

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (5693) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SeeWahala, Djdamian(m), konkoabove, incogni2o and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.