Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749516 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 11:49am On May 25, 2018
Stake2odds:

Assurance okay but in what position are you to advice anyone to say no to HP? It's the owners choice, I have a vehicle on weekly rental and already planning to give the next on HP so I don't bother about repairs or any other things besides my weekly payments. You guys should learn not to impose your believes on others.

Thank you for speaking sense into some dudes.
I hear them say no to HP because they failed. But they refuse to admit that so many are succeeding in HP. If you are a failure in your business, be humble and learn from those that are succeeding. Don't pass down your negativity to other investors.
Many drivers prefer hire purchase. Many investors prefer it too. But here they are, spreading discouragements because of one or two bad experiences. There are many good and positive HP experiences. Allow partners to choose which one they are more comfortable with.

STOP ALL THESE NO TO HP .Please

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elrony(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2018
neezar:

lol,...nah

I don't want to start walking around the streets of lagos like a mad man once I graduate

You won't
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2018
I did wheel balance and alignment 3 weeks ago. All. Wheels, now i got 2 new front tyres on on Tuesday . Do i have to do another balance/alignment? (Meanwhile driving seam smooth, no vibration whatsoever)
Gazzuzz?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2018
dru23:

My brother I don't have time to proof read what I write now. We no dey literature class...
He said your English is hurting his head grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2018
Nice one and is that the best price?

gwng:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (5K Only!!!). 09055927540, 070666967724.

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
Bro how do you check ongoing trip fare in Uber and Taxify.
Thanks

ifyeez:
Use to think this was a myth
, just experience it first hand. I decided to switch device from my iPhone to my newly bought LG G6.
This evening got a request at v.I going to surulere, while on the trip at costain bridge decided to check the fare, I saw 1400, got to destination ended trip I saw 1000, tried explaining to the rider that it was GPS error, she said no that it's just 1k she has. I just smiled and said goodnight coz I know it will catch up to her
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2018
Please bro how do you check ongoing trip fare on Uber and Taxify
Thabks

nitigriti:

Funny, I check my trip fare during the trip; especially towards destination; and it's always slightly higher when I end the trip. I'm thinking the phone is not OK for the app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
deedee44:

If na me dey duty when him bring that medical report I go give am sunshade free of charge instead of tint permit grin cheesy

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2018
osarodon:
Please bro how do you check ongoing trip fare on Uber and Taxify
Thabks

You can only check on Taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2018
slamstanlee:
I did wheel balance and alignment 3 weeks ago. All. Wheels, now i got 2 new front tyres on on Tuesday . Do i have to do another balance/alignment? (Meanwhile driving seam smooth, no vibration whatsoever)
Gazzuzz?

if smooth from 80-120 leave car alone.

If not balance 2 new tyres.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 4:10pm On May 25, 2018
elrony:

You won't
Amen ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if smooth from 80-120 leave car alone.

If not balance 2 new tyres.
i appreciate

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 5:05pm On May 25, 2018
Why must I sell my car because I want to do Uber business. HP is devilish and selfish.
"Is it bad if I rent you my car so you can eat:... "Nooo oga I must own your car oooo"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On May 25, 2018
Shiny new parts for my most reliable vehicle.

Sadly the driver is reactive and not proactive, and only comes in when a/c has problem grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2018
jarkbauer:
Why must I sell my car because I want to do Uber business. HP is devilish and selfish.
"Is it bad if I rent you my car so you can eat:... "Nooo oga I must own your car oooo"

hear hear brother grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2018
Thanks bro

Gentlelife50:

You can only check on Taxify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:29pm On May 25, 2018
jarkbauer:

You are not renting the car out so he can eat, you are renting the car out so you can make money. In actual fact, he is renting the car from you so you can eat. Unless of course you don't take a remittance.
There are people that rent Uber vehicles and pay out of pocket just to have a car to drive around in.

When a driver pays #Assurance, he is your renter. At this time, he is boss.
It is when you fail to collect #Assurance, you can start to call the person your driver, It is now you are boss. Before that, he is your renter.

Partners often misinterpret their roles and therein lies the problem. A vehicle owner's job is to provide an Uber enabled vehicle. What the driver plans to do with it is his business. So long as it is covered in the Rental/HP agreement (which I have for sale for a small token).

In fact the driver can rent the car and be using it to pick only ladies if he wants to, as long as he makes the car payment every week or as stipulated in the Rental/HP Agreement which you both earlier signed.

That is what every car rental agent in the world would do. As long as what he is using the vehicle for is legit and covered by the terms, and he is using the vehicle in a responsible manner. Whether Uber pays on Sunday, or Togo got to the moon before America, that is renter's business to handle.

My job as a vehicle owner is to make the car Uber compliant and in good working condition so that I don't hear excuse that you didn't make money and you were limited because the car was not Uber ready, wouldn't it be ironic if that is now the same excuse the driver is using to not pay me. That that same Uber has not paid therefore I can't be paid. Ogbeni, that excuse is too long.

For the Renters, please pay #assurance, it puts you in a position to have a say. It fosters respect.
When you pay #assurance you know it is your money you are chasing, if you truly value working for yourself and saving up to start your own business, this is it. If you are a well-planned individual and you have your assurance deposit in hand, you have the whole city at your feet. You can pick and choose!

We know some weeks it is impossible to not default, but even if you do, the partner will be willing to work with you because he knows it won't be easy to get another good driver who is ready to pay #Assurance.

This is why I advocate #Agreement and #Assurance

Don't play with your business. Sign an agreement and collect/pay your assurance today.

#TeamAgreementandAssurance

TaxiAppGuy
You can Whatsapp us at any time of the day for purchase of any of our books or documents, we offer 24 hour support. We also offer lifetime support upon purchase.
Check signature for details

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa o. To register on uber is this hard and stressful. After registering all my documents online, I went to their office to take the test and I was told 48hours later I would be able to go online. It's over 48hours now. Someone should please help me. I'm driving my own car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2018
mistadayo:
Na wa o. To register on uber is this hard and stressful. After registering all my documents online, I went to their office to take the test and I was told 48hours later I would be able to go online. It's over 48hours now. Someone should please help me. I'm driving my own car.

you just come and u wan start to drive... you never pour water for ground, why village people no go hold ur account cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
These cars are available for rental. Call 09082461162.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Abeg help your guy. I need extra cash follow your village people talk
Carshopper:

you just come and u wan start to drive... you never pour water for ground, why village people no go hold ur account cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideking(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
Guys confirm your earnings to make sure thats what you actually made, taxify added ₦3,000 to my earnings, money that I didn't make, that means they'll charge.commission on money I didn't make. Has anyone else experienced this before?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 25, 2018
brogxy:
To all in the house, I want to know the safest place to sleep in the vehicle on the island.
I live at ipaja and requests don't take me to the mainland at nights.
Please help a newbie

GAZZUZZ
Gentlelife50
Chuwaa
slamstanlee
chillex8
chucsmoore
Carshopper

Adeyemo Alakija, opposite GTBank head office

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 10:28pm On May 25, 2018
Carshopper:

get medical report the sunlight dey affect ur eyes

fill the online form ...go to ikeja police college without your moto...dem go collect something...

but no be me give u advice o grin

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2018
Worldwide accolades

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2018
nitigriti:
Worldwide accolades

local accolades no ni jo....

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2018
brogxy:
To all in the house, I want to know the safest place to sleep in the vehicle on the island.
I live at ipaja and requests don't take me to the mainland at nights.
Please help a newbie
To all that gave suggestions, I appreciate you.
I have decided not to sleep out but come home no matter where I find myself.
Like yesterday, coming all the way from sangotedo down to ipaja. I will take it like that. But I was lucky today getting trips down to oshodi.
Thanks to you all

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by partytime16: 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
Romeo3:
all fingers arent equal. i wasnt born with a silver spoon and i have never claimed to be born with a silver spoon. everything i own today i got from working hard.

i am a grassroot hustler and i am proud of it. apart from driving on uber i am a computer hardware and software repair and maintenance technician. hustling is my life because thats the condition i found myself. i dream big and my dreams keep working out for me because i never fail to see and maximize opportunity.

you think you are mocking me when you call me a grassroot hustler and say my dream is to pay off the HP?

what job on earth would one do that doesnt require tilling the soil hard? in an effort to bring someone down, some of you sound so stupid... what is wrong in someone working his ass off to achieve his aim? is it your ass?

show me one famous sucessful person who didnt start small? did they all own it just like that?

yes i am a little guy. yes i am a grassroot hustler. yes i till the soil hard. it's my story. it's also the story of hundreds of guys reading this thread daily looking for a way on how to be successful driving on uber or on taxify.

i show them that it is possible and i show facts. That you own 10 cars on uber and dont have to lift a finger is your own problem. i dont care about that.

i will hustle, i will till the soil hard, i will pay off my HP. when the HP has been paid off and the car is mine i'll keep driving till i buy a newer car for myself and remit weekly to myself.

there is no shame in what i do. i am very proud of myself. there is dignity in every job. i may not own a car right now and have to drive on HP but 2 years down the line i may have 10 cars and drivers working for me because of my work ethics

say whatever nonsense you like. you cannot bring me down. if uber is kicked out, i'll join taxify. if taxify is kicked out i'll join ogataxi. if they are all kicked out, i'll devise another way to survive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2018
brogxy:

To all that gave suggestions, I appreciate you.
I have decided not to sleep out but come home no matter where I find myself.
Like yesterday, coming all the way from sangotedo down to ipaja. I will take it like that. But I was lucky today getting trips down to oshodi.
Thanks to you all
You for come sleep for my 2nd house
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 6:49am On May 26, 2018
Please I need hire purchase plan for a good car

Serious minded people only

Call me on 08098515301
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2018
Please guys always try and take something hot in d morning not alcohol oooo.
Na cold weather we Dey(plus our car A/C)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy2000: 7:22am On May 26, 2018
kneo:

Thank you for speaking sense into some dudes.
I hear them say no to HP because they failed. But they refuse to admit that so many are succeeding in HP. If you are a failure in your business, be humble and learn from those that are succeeding. Don't pass down your negativity to other investors.
Many drivers prefer hire purchase. Many investors prefer it too. But here they are, spreading discouragements because of one or two bad experiences. There are many good and positive HP experiences. Allow partners to choose which one they are more comfortable with.

STOP ALL THESE NO TO HP .Please

The truth is that some of the partners here think they are doing u a favour by giving out their car, my brother you sing doing anyone a favour. ,its a business transaction, yesterday, I contacted ogs csrshopper and its being one busy excuse to another, if he is not busy driving then he will get back to me, The good thing is that I am not desperate about this whole thing, I got something doing and I still have a kia optimal 2005 which I can use but I don't really fancy the car but with the way bosses in the house are doing, I got no choice then to contact the owner .

Please remember its a business transaction and not charity.

The reason why I want a car from this platform is that I want to prove to people like Mr Dru that you can do HP and recover your money within the first six month Thanks All

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, confusedworld17, Barbiturate(m), Itsrm(m), BestTrades and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.