Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (810) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728895 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trea
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Treat your car right and it will respond to every call.

Lights on your dashboard shouldn't be ignored.

If driving is your means to an end, then ensure to always take good care of it, sacrifice to make it healthy...

Meanwhile, Bosses in the house, I greet you all...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheCar:

Don't worry sir, we are so glad you want Corolla alternative.

If you like Toyota brand, try Matrix, Yaris, Avensis or Camry grin cheesy grin

Since you're scared of transmission transmission Hyundai Elantra which most people now preferred as Corolla alternative.

You can also go with #TeamHondaAccord like my Oga
thebigkendo.

Honda Civic dey there, also we have the Lion family #TeamPeagout.

You #TeamKiaRio and #TeamKiaCerato.

Another option are #TeamHyundaiAccent.

You also have a other choices like
1. Nissan
2. Innoson grin grin
3. Ford etc

Too much of Corolla isn't good for Lagos road grin grin
matrix=Corolla
Yaris=matchbox
Camry=fuel ish
Nissan=×××
innoson= you're joking right?
Ford=✓ but expensive to maintain as pointed out earlier

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Overtip is worrying me. I just dey carry big boys and big girls. #500 and #1000 tips

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
mcadebola:

I think you should Contact TAXIAPP GUY.............. He's got you covered.

Check the thread and have him guide you acordingly
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
sunnp:
@ Taxiapp

That for your msg pls can you guide me more on how to register as owner to driver by himself d link to register or I need to go uber office and do that? If possible can I get your contact to call you

Thanks

You can call me anytime, my number is in my signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
kneo:
Someone needs a car.
Automatic transmission ( 2005 and above )
30k weekly remittance
Driver handles all repairs and maintenances

Indicate if you can deal

Holla at me : 08093491998 (WhatsApp)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
eherbal:
weh done bros.e be like say you no read the mata wella.most of those reviews na about transmission problem. secondly, i no advocate for corolla.infact na alternative to corolla me sef bin dey find.i no carry the mata. abeg make you try read my post again.if you get better alternative, abeg share.we all dey hia to learn

Bros if you dey follow oyibo online review you no go buy any motor, close eye buy any car you fancy within your budget. Your Maintenance culture will determine how the car will threats you.
I understand your predicament grin grin i was once in your shoes, after i read all the online reviews finish still ended up buying wetin dey my mind because YOLO

One of your reviews said transmission failed at 50k miles.. while some others are still on the same transmission with over 200k mile

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bros if you dey follow oyibo online review you no go buy any motor, close eye buy any car you fancy within your budget. Your Maintenance culture will determine how the car will threats you.
I understand your predicament grin grin i was once in your shoes, after i read all the online reviews finish still ended up buying wetin dey my mind because YOLO

One of your reviews said transmission failed at 50k miles.. while some others are still on the same transmission with over 200k mile
hmmmmm.food for thought.so wetinyou eventually buy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
eherbal:
hmmmmm.food for thought.so wetin you eventually buy?

Honda accord 06 4 cylinder
But mind you i was buying for personal use not Uber but Uber came in later as a side hustle sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Spunkalator(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
guys, please I need to fix my side mirror and my brake pads.

Its a Toyota corolla 2004.

How much do you think it should be?

I dont want them to cheat me biko.

what should be the highest price for each of the items?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
nitigriti:
Overtip is worrying me. I just dey carry big boys and big girls. #500 and #1000 tips
you are experiencing a good day grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SmartToyota(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Following smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
One more car u need to look into when it comes to fuel consumption is the 2005 civic, it is highly fuel efficient, strong, less problematic and also not expensive to maintain...
It's not a ride that will get u a lot of offline trips but it will surely get the job done.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You can call me anytime, my number is in my signature.

You did not pick your call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please where can one position around 9:30pm to 10pm on the island?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dovehorizon:
One more car u need to look into when it comes to fuel consumption is the 2005 civic, it is highly fuel efficient, strong, less problematic and also not expensive to maintain...
It's not a ride that will get u a lot of offline trips but it will surely get the job done.
what do you think about buying nigerian use? ?? For a starter with lesser budget?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
It won't be good if it only complains I make and not say anything when it's good.
E be like say village people don accept sacrifice.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
bilar01:
what do you think about buying nigerian use? ?? For a starter with lesser budget?
You will have yourself to blame

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Treat your car right and it will respond to every call.

Lights on your dashboard shouldn't be ignored.

If driving is your means to an end, then ensure to always take good care of it, sacrifice to make it healthy...

Meanwhile, Bosses in the house, I greet you all...
Your car is doing 5.7Km/Litre. Is that not strange
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Rajsolomon:
Please i need an experienced advice ,pls what cars are best for uber / taxify .. business

Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 12:57am On Jun 22, 2018
In other news, vehicles made by KIA are catching fire

abcactionnews.com/money/consumer/taking-action-for-you/another-kia-owner-reports-their-car-went-up-in-flames-while-driving
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Dovehorizon:
been doing research on the 2005 Honda Civic and I dare say it's strong competitor of the Corolla, especially the hybrid version.the mileage per gallon is wowie.does anyone knows if hybrids are good for e-hailing? the civics hybrids are top notch in gas mileage,but don't know if auto mechanics or parts are available in Nigeria.anyone?
gazzuzz?
autoelectng
egunmogaji
anyone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by partytime16: 4:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Stealth100:

How do you learn how to be lucky? I met someone that I've earned over a million naira from by just renting my car to him whenever he is in the country. Been on this for over a year now.
Though I have a really nice car that he got attracted to, meeting him was by pure lucky. And like I said before, how do you learn how to be lucky?
Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 6:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Request scares ooo on both platform

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2018
lymelyte:
Please where can one position around 9:30pm to 10pm on the island?

Oga you are always asking about positioning.there is no positioning just stay in V.I and hope for someone going home from work or some oyinbo leaving the restaurant for their hotel or vice versa...you are apparently still new why not take your time to study the trends yourself or go through previous posts.the only other advice I can give is to take advantage of surge zone.ikoyi is usually having surge from 7pm atimes so take advantage but most times you fit wait make request no quick come.pls note am referring to Uber alone..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2018
chillex8:

It's an SUV, that's approx 17litres per 100km. Seems fair.

NB standing still and idling with AC on makes these readings shoot up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2018
chillex8:

It's an SUV, that's approx 17litres per 100km. Seems fair.

NB standing still and idling with AC on makes these readings shoot up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AutoElectNG: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2018
eherbal:
been doing research on the 2005 Honda Civic and I dare say it's strong competitor of the Corolla, especially the hybrid version.the mileage per gallon is wowie.does anyone knows if hybrids are good for e-hailing? the civics hybrids are top notch in gas mileage,but don't know if auto mechanics or parts are available in Nigeria.anyone?
gaz.zu.zz?
auto.el.ectng
egun.m.ogaji
anyone?

We have hybrid experts in Nigeria...few yes, but there exist, certified and uncertified, I think there are between one to five threads created by hybrid experts here.

Run a little search you will find
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Its quite surprising that people are in this biz without understanding the app. I was chatting with the driver on a trip home last night (team dont drink and drive) and the man's understanding or let me say lack of it was appalling.
He was complaining about how poor trips were and how he barely makes 10k gross daily which was quite odd.
Apparently, activity score was in the 80s and thats because he's been cancelling trip when he doesnt like the destination.
Leads me to tip of the day: accept all trip. For taxify, click navigation to get route to the rider, swipe arrival and then call. That way u can cancel after 3 minutes if u dont want to go. Activity score stays intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
sunnp:

You did not pick your call
But we spoke smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
eherbal:
lol.me no get car wey get VIN. na chasis no e get.na dis year the car clock 25yrs.im favourite mechanic na gazzuzz,but Bros don abandon am as better cars don dey patronize am. make we no lie,Corolla dey try.if you trow stone for Lagos traffic,e possible make corrolla be the casualty. but me wan dey different.i no like herd mentality. make unable help choose Moto apart from Corolla. una tank u

This is my only snag with getting a corolla, damn too common and makes you stick out like a sore thumb so the average police go disturb you cos dem go believe say you be Uber and so make you drop sumtin, yellow cabs or airport cabs go dey mark you make you enter one chance but the fuel comsumption walahi is too super to be ignored which to me makes it stand out from others, honda civic would have been good but its too small and very low clearance on the road and the kias are like toy cars, if i can get Avensis 1.8ltr i should be good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezta43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.