Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774449 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
thebigkendo:

Very soon this car will be on Nairaland/OLX ..
Clean 6 month used Toyota camry
1st body
Toks standard
buy & Drive.
Nothing to fix
Oshaprapra interior with Bluetooth grin
Car was used by a female banker grin

Dis kind wan VIN check no go help you and the unlucky buyer will be wondering why the car no dey move on a straight light
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Osheprapra.
The car go dey run one side one side, grin grin grin grin grin
A.c. go dey blow hot air grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

shaking table oya yomi explain ya sef.
e don red o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
I'm dropping people off at the airport and I don't want to blow back to lekki/ajah empty. Please where can I position to get riders on taxify going back to my destination?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
lymelyte:
I'm dropping people off at the airport and I don't want to blow back to lekki/ajah empty. Please where can I position to get riders on taxify going back to my destination?
this is past 11, too late, ur chances are slim . Anyway cruise round the airport like 15 mins. If u don get a request blow empty and go and sleep cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soronzo: 2:05am On Jul 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

shaking table oya yomi explain ya sef.

No wonder someone asked him to send pics of d car he said he can’t.Mr Yomi u need to come out and tell us your own side of the story to clear your name.Such bad comment is not good for your profile.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 2:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Rajsolomon:
Abeg is toyota avensis 2004 a good car to use for ehailing d one with d4 engine( i4 ) corolla too cost i budget 1m
Mr gazzuzz to u and others

Buy sound corolla if you can or matrix as gazzuz said . I use the d4 avensis bros, it is a luxury car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 4:30am On Jul 17, 2018
slamstanlee:
this is past 11, too late, ur chances are slim . Anyway cruise round the airport like 15 mins. If u don get a request blow empty and go and sleep cool
not last night.. I am talking about this morning..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
lymelyte:
In e-hailing, you don't have a base.
Try moving towards surulere or ilupeju then go to wherever the trip takes you to. You can never get a request around computer village this morning.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4606605/mobil1-5w30-advance-full-synthetic#69451899

My own will always be available when required, powered by the forces of demand and supply.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Moda1: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2018
This mechanic must be a witch. Nice job

quote author=Dovehorizon post=69436915]Update on my friends car, always ensure to insure your car and save yourself the stress of unforeseen circumstances. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
taxiappguy:

Thinking is better than not thinking. In that vein, I commend you.
There are roundabouts that have only two exits, the one you are coming from and another one on the left.
As you are approaching the roundabout, that nice-but-insistent lady that lives inside Google maps will tell you, "At the roundabout, take the first exit".
Because you are just approaching the roundabout, you may not know the features of its exits, or if Indeed there is one on the right. When you get to it, you might find the only exit is on the other side, the left side.
My point is "At the roundabout, take the first exit" doesn't always indicate a turn on the right. Sometimes the first exit requires you to go straight.
While your right turn statement is true and I agree with it in a general sort of way, i also feel it is not precise enough. It might mislead.
I would recommend following the lady's prompt and counting the exits instead. First exit is first exit, second exit is second exit, and so on.
Hence the word "usually", not always grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gazzuz(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Engine oils made by MOBIL U.S.A

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7202177_img201805261104489_jpegf8a025c0ec5d93af83a972f05cbd3058

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7202182_img201805261105344_jpegbeb2cde0f5314dc216eeb7b04eceb7ec

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7202184_img201805261105182_jpegef6f9561dae9cb6cb016a78458928fac

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7383910_img201807021022315_jpegc8968ff58f64a664fa431e3b62f9da8c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5657937_img20170715150938_jpeg6338fcc920f186fd57e4026855e6a6ac

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5657942_img20170715150946_jpeg44bf42b83073f9d90fde7305cce8f82e

It comes in varying specifications 0w20, 5w20, 5w30, 0w40, 10w30.

Always read the inscription on oil covers before deciding on what engine oil to use. Most engine oils you buy are not designed for your engine even though they might be 5w30 or 20. The do not have API certification.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7424950_img201807111020173_jpegb9d40f1bf25dd266cc6e5034110cd25f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7395654_img201807111044548_jpeg0adf3cf59d24c17d9fbd22742de077ab

Oil covers state exactly what you should pour into engine.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7395416_img201807111018009_jpeg3b60f003fa7ed47fe3d17ba1c806067b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7395434_img201807111020115_jpegdef1961f14a49852601b0538b2ca7bd3

The engine oils I sell are divided in to advanced full synthetic (5,000 mile drain intervals)

And Extended performance (15,000 mile drain intervals)

You can find these products in their various threads accross autos.

https://www.nairaland.com/4606605/mobil1-5w30-advance-full-synthetic

https://www.nairaland.com/4538821/mobil-1-extended-performance-5000per#69452398

My contact is 08033910382

To locate me just type Gazzuzz into any GPS powered device. E.g Google maps, Uber app, Taxify app etc...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7383923_screenshot20180705062035_pngca16922d6df9ecac857e5f274bdf30a2

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2018
yomiskillz:
Toyota Corolla 2004
Toyota Corolla 2006
Toyota matrix 2006

For HP @N40,000 weekly, with an outright payment of N200,000.
If no outright payment, you work consistently for 3 months on rental , then get the car switched to HP for you.
All cars are already registered on the platforms

Interested drivers should call or WhatsApp:

Ready to start work drivers abeg.

You have been accused of being a fraud, you were last seen 7:08pm yesterday. You are yet to put up a defence or accept allegations. Do we wait for a robust response?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
See this mumu.... got to pick up called and they won't pick.uber. after 5 minutes i cancelled and drove off.... called and was shouting....where are u? Blah blah blah...
Oga request another ride i have gone to pick some1 else. Oga: i have been charged now, i will report u.
Ok sir go ahead.... they might refund u bye.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
slamstanlee:
See this mumu.... got to pick up called and they won't pick.uber. after 5 minutes i cancelled and drove off.... called and was shouting....where are u? Blah blah blah...
Oga request another ride i have gone to pick some1 else. Oga: i have been charged now, i will report u.
Ok sir go ahead.... they might refund u bye.
Lolzz, that's why I like working on Uber. Kaii, any nonsense cancellation go settle am. Next time they won't order when they are not ready. Some will take 10-15 minutes to come out, you call them you will hear hold on naa I am coming downstairs. Coming downstairs will take another 10 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tunesh(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Coming down from Heaven doesn't even take that long... Lol grin

Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, that's why I like working on Uber. Kaii, any nonsense cancellation go settle am. Next time they won't order when they are not ready. Some will take 10-15 minutes to come out, you call them you will hear hold on naa I am coming downstairs. Coming downstairs will take another 10 minutes.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Just got a request taxify 19min drive, I called the dude he said yea that he needs me buy bread for him on that same street his staying, so I will drive 19min to buy bread for him on his street.
I told him bros request another ride I can't. Lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Gentlelife50:

I usually don't wait more than the 5mins limit. But waited for 30 mins yesterday for a trip of 30km on 2.2 surge cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 10:39am On Jul 17, 2018
ifyeez:
Just got a request taxify 19min drive, I called the dude he said yea that he needs me buy bread for him on that same street his staying, so I will drive 19min to buy bread for him on his street.

This is one of the reasons why I hate taxify & my activity rate has never gone above 85%. I received a request in Ikoyi & arrived at the pick-up location - Westwood Hotel, Awolowo road; called the rider and he said that I should get him MTN airtime first and bring it to his hotel room upstairs angry sad

After ruminating for few mins, I just decided to end the trip but the Taxify app decided not to respond. I switched to Uber and got a request to VI almost immediately; a correct dude like that going to Keystone Bank Head Office, we chatted all the way till we got to his destination as if we've known each other for a long time.

I checked back on the taxify app & it was still telling me to move back towards pick-up location at Ikoyi, i just laughed & ignored for the rest of the day grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2018
lymelyte:
u didn't indidcate and i used the time of d post to reply. Next time if its local airport and u see plenty cars and lot of people at d arrival....cruise around. If no crowd, drive to GRA, sobo arobiodu street to be precise. Request MUST come cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2018
ifyeez:
idiat people. Good response

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
brogxy:

I usually don't wait more than the 5mins limit. But waited for 30 mins yesterday for a trip of 30km on 2.2 surge cheesy
this is when waiting is worth it...
3 weeks ago, Saturday. I drop someone around Opic, taxify.
around channels tv. I knew i could get request back to town. But when? I was cruising back to d gate with d intention of catching ojodu berger... a request came in. Wow! Babe was standing in front of their street... not smartly dress but cool. Ok lets start d trip and go?
Babe; yes pls.
Almost at d main gate, she cried.... oh i left my wallet, can we go back pls.
Was thinking 5 mins max she should be out. Took another 20 mins
Came out looking sharp and super dressed.
Wow..... so this babe just secured her ride first,then went back to really dress for the occasion.? Na wa.
Destination ikota villa estate Ajah....
Some riders ehn....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
OSCARTM:

This is one of the reasons why I hate taxify & my activity rate has never gone above 85%. I received a request in Ikoyi & arrived at the pick-up location - Westwood Hotel, Awolowo road; called the rider and he said that I should get him MTN airtime first and bring it to his hotel room upstairs angry sad

After ruminating for few mins, I just decided to end the trip but the Taxify app decided not to respond. I switched to Uber and got a request to VI almost immediately; a correct dude like that going to Keystone Bank Head Office, we chatted all the way till we got to his destination as if we've known each other for a long time.

I checked back on the taxify app & it was still telling me to move back towards pick-up location at Ikoyi, i just laughed & ignored for the rest of the day grin
it only needs 3 mins of Ur time. Slide arriving now and wait for 3 mins to cancel ( rider did not show)
Oyo is Ur case if choose another reason for cancellation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by osarodon(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uber inspection, Noted
Megadrop:
Moses (Empower4):
Inspection centers in Lagos

All Locations
Innovative Autocare

Plot 8 Ashabi Cole Street,Two Buildings From Tisco Plaza Cbd Agidingbi Ikeja Close To Ikeja Immigration Office.

Fast Repair Auto Garage.
26 Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island.

Femco Engineering Auto Service
Between Total Service Station And Grand Square Mail. Opposite Cmd Road Magodo And Before Frsc Office At Lagos Toll Gate.

Nationwide Service Station
On Yaya Abatan Road,Ogba.Off Waec Road Via Excellent Hotel.

M.R.S Service Station
By Ojota Bus-Stop Ojota Lagos. Before The New Pedestrian Bridge At Ojota.

Royal Gem Autocare
320 Ikorodu Road Beside Elizade Plaza By Anthony, Opposite Conoil.

Total Service Station, Oshodi
Oshodi Anthony Oke By Barrack Bus Stop Oshodi Expressway.

Total Service Station, Alapere
Adjacent Conoil Filling Station Alapere Expressway. Opposite The Apostolic Church (Tac) ,By China Town.Before Alapere Bus-Stop Coming From Toll Gate.

Total Service Station, Onipan
Ikorodu Road By Onipanu Bus Stop . Beside Igbobi Orthopaedic Hospital.

Total Service Station, Akoka
Akoka Unilag Road By Chemist Bus Stop. Akoka.Yaba.

Petro Cam Service Station
Lekki-Epe Express Road Olokonla. Landmark,Immediately After Lagos Business School. Opposite Nipco.

Forte Oil Service Station.
Along Oshodi Apapa Expressway By Second Rainbow Bus Stop Amuwo-Odofin
Addo (Ajah)

Soralom Filling Station, Addo Road Ajah Lagos
Agungi

Shop 21, Divine Grace Plaza, Agungi

Amuwo Odofin
Amuwo Odofin, 18A, Plot 20Festac link road(besides Mobile filling station)

Apapa

Apapa Mall (Shop 32), 13, Park Lane, Apapa

Aromire Ikeja

Kilm Supermarket , Aromire Avenue, Ikeja

Egbeda

No 60, Egbeda-Idimu road, Jendol Supermarket

Festac

Daphina Plaza, 4th Avenue Festac Town

Idimu

Ground Floor, Cincia Oil Filling Station, Idimu Road

Ikeja Gra

Adebola Shopping Mall, Ikeja, GRA, 53 Isaac John Street

Ikota (Ajah)

Oando Service Station, Ikota Second Gate, KM 22, Lekki-Epe expressway, Ajah

Ikoyi

34D, Awolowo way, Obalende-Ikoyi

Ilupeju

Spar Shopping mall, Town planning road, Ilupeju

Isolo

9/11, Osolo way, Isolo

KIA Centre Akin Adesola

34B, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island

Lekki - Admiralty

Admiralty Way, Lekki phase 1

Magodo

Plot 4, Block 8 CMD Road

Omole

The Kitchen Towers, Plot 3 Block F, Omole Junction, Ogba, Ikeja

Sangotedo

Courtyard Pavilion, Km 29/30 Lekki-Epe expressway, Oko-Ado, Ajah

Surulere

Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere

Victoria island

1 Adeola Hopewell Street, Eti-Osa, Victoria Island

Alagomeji

42, Queens Street, Alagomeji, Yaba

Gbagada

His Glory Centre, 32 Diya Street, Gbagada

Iju

Hutoos Supermarket, 79, Iju Road, Ifako,Ijaiye Road, Agege

Ikorodu

HIKidz & Adult Supermarket, 47 Tos Benson Road,Ikorodu, Lagos

Lekki - Wole Ariyo

Lekki- Wole Ariyo- Block 28, Plot 11a, Wole Ariyo street, Lekki, Phase 1, Lagos

Ligali Ayorinde , V.I

Plot 7, Ligali Ayorinde street, Victoria island

Alapere

Oando - Alapere, Oworonsoki S/S, Lagos- Ibadan Express way, Alapere

Agege

Oando- Orile Agege, Orile Agege S/S, Lagos Abeokuta Express way, Ile-Epo

Trade fair

Oando- Trade fair, Trade fair S/S Badagry Express way

Ebutte Meta

Oando- Ebute Meta- 140 Murtala Mohammed way S/S Ebute Meta

Ojota

Ojota GAC Motors, Km 15, Ikorodu Road, Ojota

Akoka

Yaba Akoka, 4, St Finbarrs Road, Pako Bus stop, Akoka Yaba

Ogudu

STUDIO 24, 141 Ogudu Road, Lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluehorizo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Things riders report to Taxify.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluehorizo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
See this

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OSCARTM: 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
brogxy:

it only needs 3 mins of Ur time. Slide arriving now and wait for 3 mins to cancel ( rider did not show)
Oyo is Ur case if choose another reason for cancellation.

Did that but ride refused to cancel, I even shutdown the app before the trip to VI and opened again after the trip, it was still there.
The only thing I'm always bothered about is the rating, taxify can be frustrating atimes. There was a day I was at Marina & got a request with pickup location in Apapa & the annoying thing was that the request kept coming to me despite ignoring it, until i drove towards VI.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2018
Philla80:
I have a Camry 2004 (4plugs) this car is tokunbo and just landed last week, in perfect condition, I'm giving out the car on rental for uber/taxify, contact me if ure a driver on uber and taxify, and you live around ojodu, magodo isheri, it's 35k per week, call me on 08075222960
Since March your car has been landing Last week undecided

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
For Quick sale @ 1.3. Pls contact Terrence15115@gmail.com.
Location. Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.