Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4751926 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
0ubenji:
wickedness
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
0ubenji:
not at all. If i am, the documents to my collateral won't be available.
Why ask tho?
Yea u are absolutely right. The reason why I said so was that, most micro- financr banks verifies to know if u dont have outstanding debt or servicing loan b4 approval. Some ll give option of buy out ur outstanding debt

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
shollywendy1:

Yea u are absolutely right. The reason why I said so was that, most micro- financr banks verifies to know if u dont have outstanding debt or servicing loan b4 approval. Some ll give option of buy out ur outstanding debt
microfinance banks dont even reason collateral these days.. they are more interested in salary earners, which am not..
I am d low-key business man from day 1..now I need a loan to expand my income flow.
U know of any1 or firm who can help?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toluxa1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
gsparks01:
don't mind him, he's trying to move his ministry. lite is cheaper

Thanks jare.

One more question. If I have a N3000 Promo on my Taxify account and I take a ride of say N1200. Would I be allowed to use my balance abi balance don waka be that?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Pls, is there any Taxify driver having this update message popup anytime you open the driver app like it appears below :

My app is up to date and it still appears. Plus request are terribly low. Could it be my app or it s a general challenge.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tgiirl:
Pls, is there any Taxify driver having this update message popup anytime you open the driver app like it appears below :

My app is up to date and it still appears. Plus request are terribly low. Could it be my app or it s a general challenge.

Yes, it happened to me. I have to update.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
0ubenji:
microfinance banks dont even reason collateral these days.. they are more interested in salary earners, which am not..
I am d low-key business man from day 1..now I need a loan to expand my income flow.
U know of any1 or firm who can help?
I have friends in Lapo micro- finance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teelacruz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tgiirl:

Uninstall and re-install.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umunnadavid: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
are you a driver who is ready to drive an uber car?
i have a very nice car for you.
its fuel efficient
,chilling a/c
and beautiful to behold.
interested driver should
contact me on 08063388800
pls. you must have registered with uber as a driver before calling my number
also, if you have any fraudulent intent pls dont bother to call because you will suffer you seriously as i have done to many fraudulent drivers i come across.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umunnadavid: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
are you a driver who is ready to drive an uber car?
i have a very nice car for you.
its fuel efficient
,chilling a/c
and beautiful to behold.
interested driver should
contact me on 08063388800
pls. you must have registered with uber as a driver before calling my number
also, if you have any fraudulent intent pls dont bother to call because you will suffer you seriously as i have done to many fraudulent drivers i come across.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
teelacruz:

I did but it still pops up. I just ignore by clicking 'later'

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
ebiye55:

I did but it still pops up. I just ignore by clicking 'later'
before u uninstall, go to app info in settings, then storage info & clear both data & caches then uninstall. Hope this helps.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
teelacruz:

Or alternatively click update later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
0ubenji:
I need a quick loan and ready to contact u with a collateral worth over 3M..but what baffles me is what you will need my BVN nunber for.

Your BVN is also a collateral. You will be blocked from using every banking services in Nigeria if you default. The more reason why the mfb now give loans without collateral, all they need is your BVN.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
styveke:

Your BVN is also a collateral. You will be blocked from using every banking services in Nigeria if you default. The more reason why the mfb now give loans without collateral, all they need is your BVN.

yeah that's true but why request for ur ATM card

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Watin we go call this one now? angry

Got a request on taxify so I called rider who said he's requesting for a girl. He then sent me the girls number and I called her, she said she's at Ivory health Club in Ikeja, I was on Allen.

I called her again when I got the the pickup location, and she said she's on her way out...I was pressed and I needed to shake hands with the president so I stepped out of the car and crossed the street leaving my fone in the car. About 5mins later, the girl came out and we walked back to the car only to see that the guy has cancelled the trip and I've also missed a request. I wan mad!

Taxify now decided to punish me for rejecting a request on my first day on the job...my third request for the day for that matter...

My activity score dropped from 100% to 64% and my rating dropped from 5.0 to 1.0...and I was unable to go online for some hours.

Last last, nah offline trip me and the babe conclude on...

My village PPL choose the wrong time to treat my fuckup... angry sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
xana101:

That's the million dollar qweeession!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
They are going to credit your account through setting up your ATM card digit, I think. Just like paylater, renmoney etc

xana101:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is this even possible I'm not understanding

styveke:

Got a request on taxify so I called rider who said he's requesting for a girl. He then sent me the girls number and I called her, she said she's at Ivory health Club in Ikeja, I was on Allen.

I called her again when I got the the pickup location, and she said she's on her way out...I was pressed and I needed to shake hands with the president so I stepped out of the car and crossed the street leaving my fone in the car. About 5mins later, the girl came out and we walked back to the car only to see that the guy has cancelled the trip and I've also missed a request. I wan mad!

Taxify now decided to punish me for rejecting a request on my first day on the job...my third request for the day for that matter...

My activity score dropped from 100% to 64% and my rating dropped from 5.0 to 1.0...and I was unable to go online for some hours.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Haderbayor123:
They are going to credit your account through setting up your ATM card digit, I think. Just like paylater, renmoney etc

Let the owner of the post defend his post sir.
Of course you are free to keep educating me (or us).
I wanted to ask, do they use the BVN in other ways but reporting to (almost non-existing)credit agencies in Nigeria. I mean can they enforce repayment of the loan as they have your BVN or can they lock your account such that you have to pay them before you can use it again. Is there anything like that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
This is an introduction to the Guide to Ride share 3.0. The Guide to Ride share 3.0 is a compact book about ride share in Nigeria, coming out on August 1, 2018.
The Guide is more than just a book about making money on ride share.
The Guide to Ride share 3.0 is a complete package full of great information, cashbacks, bonuses and discounts.
Apart from the fact that it comes with free consultation time with me which allows you to ask any questions you may have. It also comes with cashbacks. Our cashback program sends money back into your bank account for patronising our technical partners, who provide important resources such as insurance, vehicle trackers etc.
In fact we promise that you can get more than double the value of the book in direct savings.
The discounts you get in the book are more than ten times the cost of the book. Plus, you can earn a great deal of money following the steps outlined in the book.
The book also comes with bonus documents such as our ride share agreement templates. We have added two important new documents to the book.
And finally, there is an all new Taxify chapter.
In all, the Guide to ride share is going to be the only book you need to succeed on ride share. For both car owners and partner-drivers.
If fully utilized, the book could save buyers at least 10 times more money than it costs them to purchase it. I reckon anybody intending to go into or who is already into ride sharing should read this guide.
If you have purchased any of the 2 preceding books, you get the Guide to Ride share 3.0 for free as an update.
The best part is you don't have to do anything to get it, just check your email in the morning of August 1 and it is sure to be sitting there.
One more great reason to get the Guide to Ride share 3.0?
It comes at a drastically reduced price.
Everybody loves a bargain, so we have slashed the price. So that the guide can be available to more people on their journey to making more money from ride share in Nigeria.
Look out for the 3rd edition of our Guide to Ride share series.
Thanks and Cheers.
Taxi App Guy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
It's more expensive, but replace all 4 bushings, most times the bushings are already brittle.

This is where toyota is a winner, their bushings last longer in comparison to kia/hyundai.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2018
kneo:

I had same issue.
I changed the ball joints and the problem was solved.

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 20, 2018
styveke:

Important lesson;
Always hold Ur phone with you while at work.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2018
brogxy:

Important lesson;
Always hold Ur phone with while at work.

Lesson learnt...the hard way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by styveke(m): 7:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Is this even possible I'm not understanding

Well it happened on Tuesday. Now my rating is 3.0 while my activity score is now 80%.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2018
kneo:

I had same issue.
I changed the ball joints and the problem was solved.

How much did it cost you to change? I guess you changed the bushings. What type of car please?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Okewa(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Is itbtrue that e-hailing business is no long profitable because of the population that have flooded the sector?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
This is an introduction to the Guide to Ride share 3.0. The Guide to Ride share 3.0 is a compact book about ride share in Nigeria, coming out on August 1, 2018.
The Guide is more than just a book about making money on ride share.
The Guide to Ride share 3.0 is a complete package full of great information, cashbacks, bonuses and discounts.
Apart from the fact that it comes with free consultation time with me which allows you to ask any questions you may have. It also comes with cashbacks. Our cashback program sends money back into your bank account for patronising our technical partners, who provide important resources such as insurance, vehicle trackers etc.
In fact we promise that you can get more than double the value of the book in direct savings.
The discounts you get in the book are more than ten times the cost of the book. Plus, you can earn a great deal of money following the steps outlined in the book.
The book also comes with bonus documents such as our ride share agreement templates. We have added two important new documents to the book.
And finally, there is an all new Taxify chapter.
In all, the Guide to ride share is going to be the only book you need to succeed on ride share. For both car owners and partner-drivers.
If fully utilized, the book could save buyers at least 10 times more money than it costs them to purchase it. I reckon anybody intending to go into or who is already into ride sharing should read this guide.
If you have purchased any of the 2 preceding books, you get the Guide to Ride share 3.0 for free as an update.
The best part is you don't have to do anything to get it, just check your email in the morning of August 1 and it is sure to be sitting there.
One more great reason to get the Guide to Ride share 3.0?
It comes at a drastically reduced price.
Everybody loves a bargain, we have slashed the price. So that the guide can be available to more people on their journey to making more money from ride share in Nigeria.
Look out for the 3rd edition of our Guide to Ride share series.
Thanks and Cheers.
Taxi App Guy.

I'm in for this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2018
Okewa:
Is itbtrue that e-hailing business is no long profitable because of the population that have flooded the sector?
Yes, very true. What are you going to do now?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Tgiirl:

Check date and time settings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Talk2tobo(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Can I use tecno and infinix for uber? Pls kindly help me with the approved phone one can use for e-hailing purpose...

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.