Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon (709 Views)

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon, has described as ‘’heretic revisionism’’ the recent depiction of former President Goodluck Jonathan by elder-statesman, Dr. Edwin Clark, as weak.

Obahiagbon, presently the Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said:
“I read with smug satiation and righteous indignation the abjuration of Chief Edwin Clark to the effect that “Jonathan didn’t have the political will power to fight corruption…..Drivers of yesterday are living in palatial buildings now under his government”.
“I would expect that this animadversion from Papa Clark would put an irrefragable quietus to all Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of malversation that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their gargantuan numbers. Am happy that President
Buhari is already discharging his historical duties to our admiration.
“But that it took the eschewable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to peregrinate the road of the biblical Damascus and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only execrable but demonstrates a putrid and rancid narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a Damnosa Hereditas.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/clarks-depiction-of-jonathan-is-heretic-revisionism-obahiagbon/
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by oyem4u(m): 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
issorite #can some one pls interprete for me
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by Stangeneral(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
When ll u stop dis silly construction of words?i think u re also making our politics a foul play and a thing of laughter
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by Chanchit: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg make I sleep before english make me run mad.
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by WETINUSABI: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...Jonathan do suffer...I refuse to be a mumu in life grin

See as everybody just dey mess am anyhow grin
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
This was the main reason why his constituency voted him out from representing them at the house of rep because they don't understand anything he says.

All his speeches are littered with ambiguity.
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by FacelessPatriot: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
what is this one saying
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by akom0908(m): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes

2 Likes

Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by peoplesmandate(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2015
This old man who is a known Jonathan die hard loyalist is now singing a new song, politics is indeed a game of permanent interest...
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by Jyde89: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2015
In English please
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon by oloyedayo(m): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2015
no communication.

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan, Now An Election Czar - The FCT Post / Untold Stories Of Econet Wireless Transformations And The James Ibori Connection / World War 3 Is Imminent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.