Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari (49617 Views)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2015
DCTrendy:

U re a mumu for the following reasons:

1. U repeated a post 4 times.

2. U av got no knowledge of the working of politics in Nigeria.

How can u open your mouth n say the north can single handedly pick n voted a president in in Nigeria without the support of any other region.

If you didn't do Govt in school she u didn't do geography too? Olodo!

no mind am, na real OLODO
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
As a nairalander said in his post abv, i totally concur wit him. the only reason we *ACN WING OF APC* supported nd stil supporting buhari is bcus of tinubu. he buhari cant favour just himself in appointments nd issues nd nt support those that put him where he is now. to the Biafra, u people shud b happy if dis news is truth bcus if its is then Nigeria wud hv to break up nd when dat time comes all dis s/w politicians e.g fashola and fayemi dat tinubu single handedly made bt has turned to betray and backstab him wud be talking as traitors and infidels. anybody dat knws buhari shud go tel him dat he shud take his time. if he refuse nd try hunt TINUBU then nigeria existence wud come to an end and if dat happens prosperity wud judge buhari as d one who was d president wen nigeria broked up.

*Nobody shud 4get dat afenifere re already talking of secceeding and it might nt be unconnected to dis buhari vs tinubu issue*
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by princejenks(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2015
gboss4sure:
I'm expecting the tinibu's apologist to come here and yab the sun while ignoring the obvious truth.

It's just like the average Nigerian who will never accept that something is wrong with him or her until it gets obvious for everyone to see.

I still maintain my stand that 2015 election was not about to change Nigeria nor end corruption as some people where made to believe. The election was meant to get rid of GEJ to allow the looting continue.

After all OBJ asked GEJ not to implement the IPPIS payment system because the boys will be angry with him.

Now the boys are back to power, the stealing and looting continues and you'll never get to hear about it in the media because the media is in the purse of the boys. smiley

And if you think of voting them out in 2019, you are wasting your time because we are back to the dark era when election winners are determined before voting.

Credible election is gone with GEJ. After all buhari don make his relation abi inlaw the inec head.
some would still come here and argue that there is nothing wrong in buhari appointing his relation as the inec boss forgetting that act is what is known as nepotism universally,shame on their change scam

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by nedu666: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
the north does not own the SW any favours afterall they used their influence to make OBJ president for 8 years. even after that OBJ paid them back with evil. that is why they started sharia and numerous riots. to make matters worse he handed over to a sick yaradua that eventually paved way for GEJ. if this is not betrayal then wat is it. the north in protest invented boko haram to frustrate jona just as they resurrected sharia to frustrate Obj. ask urself why did shagari, buhari, ibb,abacha, abdul not advocate sharia law during their tenures. so u see the north simply does not feel they owe them. afterall one good turn deserves another. i tell u 16yrs power will not leave the north. anyone that cant deal with it should do their worse

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by nedu666: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jowonloju:
Seriously, Our Newspapers needs to be check be they lose it totally. Tinubu will never do such things, Fashola, Fayemi, are his boys. He may prefer others to them, but Tinubu will not work against Buhari and Buhari will not work against him.
Junk Newspaper.
do u know femi adeshina was former MD at the sun newspaper. has it ever occured to you that buhari men are not going to allow him be a victim of media propanganda like jona. start observing the ffg newspapers are pro buhari thisday, sun, leadership etc they owners hve been bought to counter punch, nation, premium times. man forget all the photo ops. there is a serious battle for power and scheming taking place btw tinubu and buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by marv1: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:
APC fighting internal crisis since winning election. May be that is the definition of their change.
Of course the internal crises should be expected considering the merger that took place to form apc. They must not all agree on issues at least our democracy is evolving.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by nedu666: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mee234:

Coming from the sun, I will believe this over anything from the Nations. Besides u can have Tinubu and Ameachi and go to sleep with your two eyes close. Buhari I think doesn't trust them that is why Tinubu will also not get his way and Ameachi will not get anything sensitive. To effectively curb tinubu, Buhari needs Saraki. That is why the CCT against Saraki will not gone beyond media hype about fighting curruption
one odeku and two plates of nkwobi for u. saraki has pledge loyalty to powers that be. tinubu is out in the cold

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by dapsonlou(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Anyone who believe this Sh!t is an Idiot. Sun must be own by PDP
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by omohanet(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
I knew from the onset that personal interest from certain individuals will not make this current administration succeed. God/Alllah help this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by nightmile: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
dustmalik:
This is plain nonsense from SUN.

Igbos are not intelligent.. Even a toddler will not believe this.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by bigass123(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
I respect Tinubu.. But the truth certain influences in the North are working tirelessly to make BAT and PMB enemies.
However you look at it, it won't augur well at all.. BAT is a better politician/tactician than PMB and if the later tries to sideline the former. Your predictions are as good as mine.
But then.....
The day Buhari messes with baba iyabo..
That day you will know why he (baba iyabo) is often referred to as the ebora owu Which literally means "the strange being from owu Kingdom" even the Maradona of Niger state don't like to cross baba iyabo's path. Stop Daydreaming.. Buhari won't like to embark on such suicidal mission.
Quote me in Pluto grin

ProfessorPeter:
Am not surprised. It was something we predicted. I told Tinubu the day i saw him in my dream that Buhari is a camelion. He didn't listen. Now that he has lost his investment on Buhari.who is a loser? The next attack will be Baba Iyabo
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
I tire for all this kind of news. Very likely untrue again. Tinubu tinubu tinubu all d time. This guy has even been mystified beyond his true capability by his enemies. I just think d guy is just smarter than this stuff dey alleged he z doing.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by sapientia(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol.. No wonder we have no intelligence for our security challenges in the country

They are busy monitoring perceived enemies of Pa Buhari

Choi.. i wonder who Jona monitored..
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by IamPatriotic(m): 3:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:
From the tinibu to all of you people behind him, you are all fools, just imagine 1 idiot saying tinibu single handedly formed apc ok continue deceiving Ūя̲̅ selves PMBn no be mumu as una dey expect... So u think after putting a vp he'll have any other chance again? Let me tell u point blank the number of votes that came from South west are irrelevant to the success of PMB, 2ndly 80% of the votes came from the North and all these votes were for Buhari himself not any useless APC, so I want to assure you PMB would have won his election with or without apc as a party even if it were CPC he would have won with land slide victory.. And another of his foolishness is that he's trying to fall back to Saraki... I dey laf, I dey laf, I dey laff

I don't engage idio"t in any form of conversation, I can't be as pedestal as you are, it's impossible!
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by WailingWailer00(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Who is Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Tex42(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
U never run out of stories(fact and tales) in Naija. Naija politicians, religious leaders, press... Will always give u something to waste ur saliva on.

Sun... when bubu and the APC leader(Tinubu) fight finish, tell us who win...
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Jyde81: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bola Tinubu should have learnt that the coming together of strange bedfellows do not last. The internal wrangling has been something Nigerians had anticipated after Buhari was announced winner. It is unfortunate for him that he's realising the HARD WAY!

That's the APC business anyway! There collapse is gain for PDP and Nigeria
And when your so called PDP was in power for 16 years what positive difference did they make? Is PDP any better? Think man....
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Jyde81: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

so na because of that thief una support buhari?
Thank God buhari don dey show dem him true colour, and i support him fully on this.
God bless the president.
President that nominated a pdp man in akwaibom against apc thiieves for minister.
Sai sen udoma udo udoma.
Sai buhari
kai Tinubu.
Abeg daura lawal, check that man well o, make we no witness anoda death o like former lagos guber candidate.
All u complainers supporting PDP, if i may ask what positive difference did your PD make in the country for the 16 years they were in power? Where Nigerians better off economically. You are just shouting PDP out of tribalism because your region man GEJ was ousted in the last poll. It is not as if GEJ even made a real positive impavt in your SS region duringhis presidency anyway. Reason beyond your nose, reason beyond tribal lines.....Thank you
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
abdulaa:
the Sun, igbo newspaper,
what else do you expect from them.
by the time chukudili saraki is shown the way out, he will become senate president of biafra mumu people.
I don't know whether to laugh at you or to spit at your face! Well enjoy the politics while it lasts. Later you blame ibos for jailing Tinubu . Coward angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jyde81:
All u complainers supporting PDP, if i may ask what positive difference did your PD make in the country for the 16 years they were in power? Where Nigerians better off economically. You are just shouting PDP out of tribalism because your region man GEJ was ousted in the last poll. It is not as if GEJ even made a real positive impavt in your SS region duringhis presidency anyway. Reason beyond your nose, reason beyond tribal lines.....Thank you
wrong we supported PDP because APshit have nothing to offer. Only lies and propaganda. Thank goodness it's happening in front of you grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
walexy30:

Why did PMB not win in 2011 with all the northern votes. Were you not on this planet earth then?
in 2011 there was massive rigging in the side of pdp every 1 knows that fact just look for the 2015 results state by state do Ūя̲̅ analysis and u will see nothing significant came from the south west more than 50% of south west voters voted for PMB not becoz of tinibu bt in Ūя̲̅ dreams u think its tinibu that make yoruba vote for PMB... Make una wise upn ooo in the 1st place how do u even expect tse-tse fly like tinibu to dictate to PMB what to do lie lie, PMB has fought and won battles more than d way una dey expect.. Where was tinibu then? Its even funny that because they gave him chance of vp and he carried his puppet and put him there.... That man as far as I m concern is not influential more than a commisioner d vp is only a name as PMB will call him (only a BURDEN OF NECESSITY) so una dey even think say that that burden of necessaty tinibu will install any 1 again grin very funny..... Better wake up and face reality
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by millionboi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
dustmalik:
This is plain nonsense from SUN.
u cnt deciev evribody same time.....is true nd we all knw dat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dumbo, what make you think I believe that
Sant1m:
you are an egg head if you believe this trash from the sun. Pdp doing all they can to cause dis-unity among APC
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
What are you saying, ODE!
OldJohn:

Lol, I thought it was change. So after all you guys where the ones voting with tribalism.

APC is scam - Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Same for Buhari, so
specco:

TINUBU MINUS BUHARI=REGIONAL POLITICS FOR the JAGABAN.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
You were never in, and didn't count, you will always be pdp slate.
Change2015:

You can count me out of that. Buhari’s reputation is what gave us victory, and not once has he ever asked his supporters to vote pdp because of some backdoor deal. We need more principled people in politics.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Put that weed down!
Reference:

Thought you guys said the only reason the APC was elected was Buhari. This thing is confusing. But why the endless crises.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Go and kill yourself man! You seem out of place.
kunzaar83:
From the tinibu to all of you people behind him, you are all fools, just imagine 1 idiot saying tinibu single handedly formed apc ok continue deceiving Ūя̲̅ selves PMBn no be mumu as una dey expect... So u think after putting a vp he'll have any other chance again? Let me tell u point blank the number of votes that came from South west are irrelevant to the success of PMB, 2ndly 80% of the votes came from the North and all these votes were for Buhari himself not any useless APC, so I want to assure you PMB would have won his election with or without apc as a party even if it were CPC he would have won with land slide victory.. And another of his foolishness is that he's trying to fall back to Saraki... I dey laf, I dey laf, I dey laff
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Right! Choke on it!
Freemanan:

"WE".....

Smh....
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Who didn't at least to some extent?
4stylz:

So it is clear you voted for tribe
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Ijobaorun(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
A house divided against itself can't stand. I don't see APC surviving more than 4 years.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by wytecat: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
4stylz:

So it is clear you voted for tribe not credibility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Ogbonnaya Onu Asked To Give Account As Ex-Minister Of Science & Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.