Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari (49615 Views)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Useless journalism, I wonder what will happen to all these media houses without without Asiwaju, could it an obsession or marketing strategy? this same "news" was in more than one newspapers earlier in the week understand different sensational headlines just to undermine the alliance between the President and Asiwaju, but they shall all fail.
From the tinibu to all of you people behind him, you are all fools, just imagine 1 idiot saying tinibu single handedly formed apc ok continue deceiving Ūя̲̅ selves PMBn no be mumu as una dey expect... So u think after putting a vp he'll have any other chance again? Let me tell u point blank the number of votes that came from South west are irrelevant to the success of PMB, 2ndly 80% of the votes came from the North and all these votes were for Buhari himself not any useless APC, so I want to assure you PMB would have won his election with or without apc as a party even if it were CPC he would have won with land slide victory.. And another of his foolishness is that he's trying to fall back to Saraki... I dey laf, I dey laf, I dey laff

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2015
wytecat:
Buhari dares not eat soap and bath with bullion!

The only reason we are with Buhari is because of Tinubu. The president has nothing without Jagaban!

From the tinibu to all of you people behind him, you are all fools, just imagine 1 idiot saying tinibu single handedly formed apc ok continue deceiving Ūя̲̅ selves PMBn no be mumu as una dey expect... So u think after putting a vp he'll have any other chance again? Let me tell u point blank the number of votes that came from South west are irrelevant to the success of PMB, 2ndly 80% of the votes came from the North and all these votes were for Buhari himself not any useless APC, so I want to assure you PMB would have won his election with or without apc as a party even if it were CPC he would have won with land slide victory.. And another of his foolishness is that he's trying to fall back to Saraki... I dey laf, I dey laf, I dey laff
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2015
caprini1:
jagaban is way smarter than this.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Am not surprised. It was something we predicted. I told Tinubu the day i saw him in my dream that Buhari is a camelion. He didn't listen. Now that he has lost his investment on Buhari.who is a loser? The next attack will be Baba Iyabo
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by aluko360(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Am not surprised. It was something we predicted. I told Tinubu the day i saw him in my dream that Buhari is a camelion. He didn't listen. Now that he has lost his investment on Buhari.who is a loser? The next attack will be Baba Iyabo

Investment or loot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If Tinubu should try any nonsense, Okada 100 naira ll be used to bundle him to Kirikiri. My Person tell them pls.. I don't know what they think tnhis tinibu is..... We in the north made Buhari president the entire votes from the South west is irrelevant... Under PMB govt no godfatherism........ That's why Saraki and Dogara won... God bless you my person tell them more pls

Quote me only in Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2015
dustmalik:
This is plain nonsense from SUN.

Nonsense! But if premium times or sahara reporters claim GEJ is under watch, you won't spurn this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Tinubu should be in jail by now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by DCTrendy(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:

U re a mumu for the following reasons:

1. U repeated a post 4 times.

2. U av got no knowledge of the working of politics in Nigeria.

How can u open your mouth n say the north can single handedly pick n voted a president in in Nigeria without the support of any other region.

If you didn't do Govt in school she u didn't do geography too? Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by 400billionman: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2015
When the President is too self willed and authoritative.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2015
QTEST007:
During the presidential elections, a doctor friend of
mine was arguing that if Buhari is voted he'll be
under the whims of Tinubu,his financier,that Buhari
will only be a mere puppet to Tinubu,the puppeteer.
All my effort to make him reason otherwise was
futile,so glad,there's enough happenings to make
him see foolishness of his previous stance.
thanks my brother tell them more pls...... PMB has been fighting and winning wars since when tinibu was a house boy of Abiola.. U can only compare PMB with the likes of Obasanjo and MKO Abiola... If to say Abiola dey no body go even know tininbu @ all... PMB can not be a puppet lie lie nbeside with or without the entire south west PMB would have been president.......... Who be tinibu sef
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by erinalex: 8:31am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Bola Tinubu should have learnt that the coming together of strange bedfellows do not last. The internal wrangling has been something Nigerians had anticipated after Buhari was announced winner. It is unfortunate for him that he's realising the HARD WAY!

That's the APC business anyway! There collapse is gain for PDP and Nigeria
a gain for pdp & nigeria ? I never knew that you are this dumb and brainless,your stupidity knows no bound. May God run your life affairs,the way PDP ran nigeria in the last 16yrs. The hatred & madness in you is unimaginable,that you always quickly believe any anti-Tinubu's story,but when it's pro-Tinubu's story you'll urge nigerians to go on 'fact finding'. You're still pained & annoyed about the last polls;you'll be in this condition for the next 8yrs. Why is it that anytime you hear that name TINUBU you Trembles ? You better face your life issues squarely,Jagaban did not know that you & I exits. Burn your venom on something else. The worst you can do from here is to foul-mouth;the best you can do is to go back to your country,afterall you're not a nigerian,while awlays crying more than the bereaved ? If they steal 'ur' oil,get it back by all means;crying on nairaland will NEVER help you,crying over Tinubu will not help you. HELP URSELF !
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kunzaar83(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Themandator: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2015
nabiz:
In politics u have two enemies.
(1)Those that help u to get the power: since u can not satisfy their numerous demand, as satisfying them will discredit ur government, this people become ur no1 enemy, e.g Tinubu. To handle this type of people, media is ur tool, u must remove there teeth or they will bite u. Removing there teeth means blocking there source of income to make them poor.

(2) Those people that u offended to gain power, e.g, opposition parties. These is another political enemy, to handle these set of people, just give me a call as u have nothing to fear. It is a game

Give you a call for paraphrasing 'the Prince'
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:
it is time to ask Tinubu who killed Funsho William

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by kahal29: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
nabiz:
In politics u have two enemies.
(1)Those that help u to get the power: since u can not satisfy their numerous demand, as satisfying them will discredit ur government, this people become ur no1 enemy, e.g Tinubu. To handle this type of people, media is ur tool, u must remove there teeth or they will bite u. Removing there teeth means blocking there source of income to make them poor.

(2) Those people that u offended to gain power, e.g, opposition parties. These is another political enemy, to handle these set of people, just give me a call as u have nothing to fear. It is a game

I need to meet you in person. You made so much sense and I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Prophecies coming to pass faster than expected grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Disneylady(f): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2015
ajebuter:
If there is an aorta of truth in this

Then, Tinubu is indeed:

' A mere Ludo player' as his oppnents called him

This is real 'asss wiping'

grin
Iota grin
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by jtreasure1(f): 8:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Fake story from the Sun.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by AdisaGaniyu(f): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
I want Sahara Reporter to take this News.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Themandator: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
I once wrote a comment here to the effect that if Tinubu is able to exercise influence over President Buhari for six months then he is the most astute politician, alive, in Nigeria.

Less than a month, buhari conniving with atiku took the Nass leadership, away from him...i won't continue

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by AdisaGaniyu(f): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
jtreasure1:
Fake story from the Sun.
Tinubu lover and Enemy of Saraki/Buhari
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Disneylady:

Iota grin

Thanks jare aburo. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by caprini1: 8:47am On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:
ok....its free to laf.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by tyav7: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Lie lie journalism
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Themandator: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:

There is a constitutional requirement beyond the total votes cast to meet ... There is 25% of vote cast in as many as 21 or more states of the federation to satisfy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by josephola2(m): 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
gboss4sure:
I'm expecting the tinibu's apologist to come here and yab the sun while ignoring the obvious truth.

It's just like the average Nigerian who will never accept that something is wrong with him or her until it gets obvious for everyone to see.

I still maintain my stand that 2015 election was not about to change Nigeria nor end corruption as some people where made to believe. The election was meant to get rid of GEJ to allow the looting continue.

After all OBJ asked GEJ not to implement the IPPIS payment system because the boys will be angry with him.

Now the boys are back to power, the stealing and looting continues and you'll never get to hear about it in the media because the media is in the purse of the boys. smiley

And if you think of voting them out in 2019, you are wasting your time because we are back to the dark era when election winners are determined before voting.

Credible election is gone with GEJ. After all buhari don make his relation abi inlaw th inec head.
The most sensible post I've read in years, keep it up.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Reference(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
wytecat:
Buhari dares not eat soap and bath with bullion!

The only reason we are with Buhari is because of Tinubu. The president has nothing without Jagaban!

Thought you guys said the only reason the APC was elected was Buhari. This thing is confusing. But why the endless crises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by lumeneng22: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2015
The GRASS will continue to suffer.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by Reference(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2015
gboss4sure:

So you are admitting that the change mantra was a scam?
You are supporting buhari just because of tinibus interest?

Heheheh, small small una go de confess
If they knew the truth and you know the truth who then was taken for a ride.
Re: Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari by bakynes(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
kunzaar83:
Mr friend you just said rubbish, you know why? Buhari would not have won because he wouldn't have satisfied the 25% votes in 2/3 states which is 24 states to be declared winner. So the SW played its part in bringing him to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.