Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (58126 Views)

Americans Obtain Secret Information About Russia’s New Avangard Missiles / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
dayo23:
a goat has a better brain than you....fo00l, atleast I went to school..but u didn't even attend a primary school. Worthless idi0t. Son of a wh0re
someone who never went to school is now helping you adjust your lame brain to the right position. U are a casualty of your mom's whoreness and your dad's lust
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Themandator: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
A big thank you to Russia... America would have just allowed Syria to go to waste.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by fejikudz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
abe4kom:

NEVER!
At least not under the name Nigeria.
Reason?

Parochialism, vested interest and paranoia.

No northern president would want a nuclear armed submarine or vessel docked in PH, calabar, Warri or Yenagoa. Much less stationing a missile battery in the east or south with missile capable of hitting anywhere in the north!

Hard but true
Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
princfred:
So much hate for America yet all you will sell all they have here to go there. That's why they will vote in trump to chase all of them haters home.

God forbid. Bro's, stop that rough play. Trump will never be president in Jesus Name. Amen. I am a staunch republican and i hate the democrats with a passion, but the Republicans always make things too easy for democrats by fielding weirdos for candidates for the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
I am required to place content in here before I can post pictures, so let me give a hint to the DSTV competitors. Truth has become a rare object into today's world. The first company which introduces RT (Russia Today) will be doing great service to itself. I cannot understand why everyone broadcasts the rubbish of CNN and co., perpetuating the false mainstream narrative, while have us pay premium for their daily deception. I think that 'one day', we will "get it".

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
The Pulk.

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tkester:

The bolded is for those who think that the Russia's military is all about the information they get from CIA controlled media. Russia has got some badass weapons, doubt it to your own peril.
Badass with poor missiles precision. Haven't you heard some places in Iran were hit by the cruise missiles? Bwahaha...
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Reverend Martin Put'n King, jr

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
princfred:
So much hate for America yet all you will sell all they have here to go there. That's why they will vote in trump to chase all of them haters home.

Only brainwashed people wanna go to america. When they get there they will realize that the grass is always greener on the other side until they get there and find out it is mirage. 62% of americans are one paycheck away from living on the street and cant raise a merely $500-$1000 in an emergency or a hospital visit. U are one of such dumb folk, u better wake up to reality....oh I forgot, waking up is not part of the american dream.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by ttmacoy: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
For all those praising Putin, remember he also has his agenda which is to keep his fiend Assad in power and maintain Russian influence in the region.

Everyone of the super powers involved here have their agenda and the elimination of ISIS unfortunately is secondary to that. What pains me the most is it's the ordinary Syrians who will suffer the mot not Russians or Americans.

One thing I worry the most about with Putin's arrogance of firing missiles across countries air space such as Iran etc is one little mistake and he can trigger a war. Imagine if an Isreali, Turkish or Iranian jet or city is mistakenly hit, what do you thin will happen? Very dangerous games he is playing.

While it is easy to say Putin is taking action against ISIS etc, the question is is he really taking action against ISIS or against opponents to Assad?

For those saying they admire Putin etc, be careful who you wish to be.

Edit: I just saw this article about Turkey shooting down a Russian jet. It's not confirmed and I hope it's not true as it could quickly spiral out of control. Imagine it was true and Russia retaliate and Turkey retaliate and it just spreads.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/611157/Russia-Turkey-jet-plane-shot-down-airspace-Syria-ISIS-Islamic-State
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
These are interesting times indeed. The evidence against USrael's creation of every bit of strife in the Middle East is overwhelming. Russia will restore order to the madness.

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
ttmacoy:
For all those praising Putin, remember he also has his agenda which is to keep his fiend Assad in power and maintain Russian influence in the region.

Everyone of the super powers involved here have their agenda and the elimination of ISIS unfortunately is secondary to that. What pains me the most is it's the ordinary Syrians who will suffer the mot not Russians or Americans.

One thing I worry the most about with Putin's arrogance of firing missiles across countries air space such as Iran etc is one little mistake and he can trigger a war. Imagine if an Isreali, Turkish or Iranian jet or city is mistakenly hit, what do you thin will happen? Very dangerous games he is playing.

While it is easy to say Putin is taking action against ISIS etc, the question is is he really taking action against ISIS or against opponents to Assad?

For those saying they admire Putin etc, be careful who you wish to be.
what is the difference between isis and syrian rebel? Putin should kill all of them! America killed over 1million people in iraq and the world moved on. Time for putin to bring america and their terrorists affiliates to justice

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Toktee:
When a messile fired by the russian landed in turkey,another one landed in iran,you are here talking about accuracy,any one who think American are behind or does not know about all the Russian millitary might,such person is a novice.
My advice,never you think the Russians have what the American have,what they are is initial gragra,read about an American warship called Gearge washington and its contents then your mentality will change.
Nigerians are some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Russia is aggressive, arrogant and fighting for recognition its lost when it's former USSR.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by 190theclown: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
U CAN NEVER SEE NIGERIA ANYWHERE NEAR THINGS LIKE THIS

INSTEAD YOU CAN CATCH THEIR POLICTICIANS IN ASO TIME ABUJA THIS NIGHT FROM 10PM CARRYING GIRLS

SMH

NIGERIA AGAIN IS A SHIT HOLE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:

Only brainwashed people wanna go to america. When they get there they will realize that the grass is always greener on the other side until they get there and find out it is mirage. 62% of americans are one paycheck away from living on the street and cant raise a merely $500-$1000 in an emergency or a hospital visit. U are one of such dumb folk, u better wake up to reality....oh I forgot, waking up is not part of the american dream.
lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:
someone who never went to school is now helping you adjust your lame brain to the right position. U are a casualty of your mom's whoreness and your dad's lust
lo0k at this kid, whose mum gave birth to after sleeping with a goat. A mental retaard person, better go back to your mental asylum house and get da f.uck outta my mention fo0l
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Nigerians are some of the most ignorant people on the planet. Russia is aggressive, arrogant and fighting for recognition its lost when it's former USSR.
so america should be the only one bombing like they have the monopoly of bombing? Where were you when america bombed seven countries in the past 7 years? Brother your brain is in the freezer. Mainstream media have damaged a faculty of your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by skystar: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
i don,t care abt d weapons but i care about d determination wit all dix weapon ukraine will stil destroy russia
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Restraint in the face of absurdity can only prevail for so long. It's game over to the west. With regards to Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine, guess who's coming to dinner.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Gbam!!!!
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by olalat(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
U are nt followg happengs in syria since russia event started. Stop misleading people.
CSTR2:
Stop yarning opata.
There is no record of any US plane running away.
The US fly majestically in much hostile climes of the south-china sea and the korean peninsular, let alone backward syria proped up by thuggish russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:
so america should be the only one bombing like they have the monopoly of bombing? Where were you when america bombed seven countries in the past 7 years? Brother your brain is in the freezer. Mainstream media have damaged a faculty of your brain
u really enjoy abusing people, I blame your mum...only if she had slept with a man and not a goat.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by ttmacoy: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Your question what is the difference between ISIS and Syrian rebels is like me asking for opponents to military rule in Nigeria back in the days to be wiped out.

It's easy to sit back in peace and type that but will you say the same if you were living under such autoritarean rule?

And no i do not support everything America has done which is why I said it's the ordinary Syrians who will suffer the most.

tundebaba234:
what is the difference between isis and syrian rebel? Putin should kill all of them! America killed over 1million people in iraq and the world moved on. Time for putin to bring america and their terrorists affiliates to justice
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:
You listen here don't tell me trash. Where is Russia when these dictators are killing their citizens? It is only when America intervenes and envious piece of sh*t looking for attention to be recognized as super power would want to interfere. How much has Russia expended in fighting for human rights, hunger, world health, democracy, etc around the world than intimidating others? Oh, I can see the human rights in Russia are f**ked up and the Neo Nazis lynching your black brothers over there. You Putin-ass wipe!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
IMHO:
Restraint in the face of absurdity can only prevail for so long. It's game over to the west. With regards to Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine, guess who's coming to dinner.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2945163_putinandobama2_jpegf74de7fd2921530366b1c3779a5e6d78
You are a propagandist! Go and sleep, you Putin-ass wipe! grin grin grin
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:

Haba bro's. Comment on issues you have a fair amount of knowledge about na. Don't just argue for the sake of it. People are on welfare because they are lazy as hell and want to be on it. There are so many jobs out there it's mind boggling. People just don't want to work because democrats are cuddling them. Stop the welfare checks and they will. And that is the reality. And remember, If things were that bad as you claim, the government won't be able to afford welfare checks in the first place. Person wey broke fit afford to give another person money?
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
dayo23:
u really enjoy abusing people, I blame your mum...only if she had slept with a man and not a goat.
dayo, the ekiti dirty pig why cant you stay on the topic? You havent contributed a point. Please go to the celebrity column so you masturbate watching omotola's breasts. You dont belong here
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

You listen here don't tell me trash. Where is Russia when these dictators are killing their citizens? It is only when America intervenes and envious piece of sh*t looking for attention to be recognized as super power would want to interfere. How much has Russia expended in fighting for human rights, hunger, world health, democracy, etc around the world than intimidating others? Oh, I can see the human rights in Russia are f**ked up and the Neo Nazis lynching your black brothers over there. You Putin-ass wipe!
human rights and hunger? Very laughable. American imperialism which is the greatest enforcer of global capitalism is responsible for the hunger in any part of the world. You might have a black president in your country but he is useless, he doesnt control the economy. Wall steet is the number one enemy of africa, for every point it rises more communities in africa will be ravaged and destroyed. You know nothing about imperialism man. American imperialism and global capitalism must be destroyed for humanity to be saved!

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Missy89:

What is this nonsense? USSR destroyed by US how? USSR destroyed itself.

Define warring nation?

United States masterminded the fall of the USSR...It's public info.

Russians are better fighters than the United States. To fight is a well pronounced Russia culture, Even everyone in their nursery school attend fight classes ..... From childhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ subliminal showboating. Who carries air craft carriers everywhere, even when the situation doesn't need it? So you mean you didn't see the press conference Robert Gates (when he was US defense secretary) did with Hilary Clinton and Obama when the US started hitting Libya with TLAM? Or the little Hollywood scripted white house video with Obama, US generals, and Hilary Clinton when Osama Bin Laden was allegedly assassinated? Etc.. Heck, even David Cameron, William Hague, Liam Fox, and Sir David Richards had theirs as well when the UK's TLAMs started going off. Don't develop amnesia now.

We love Russia cos the country minds its business, never colonised Africa, wasn't involved in slavery, and Putin is a great/strong leader (even his enemies would agree with this and The Time magazine should name him the most powerful leader in the world again). Also, we'll always remember the role the Soviets played via the Cubans in the liberation of Angola, which also acted as a catalyst to destroy apartheid in South Africa. That's why we love Russia.

Those relics almost crash landed in California - what say you? Even the utter loud propellers couldn't be detected. grin Tupolev can't fly over my house without me detecting it - what happened to the "almighty" yanks? grin

Russia was not even in a position to colonize Africa even if it wanted to at that time since it wasn't industrialized enough to be able to. Besides, Russia colonized a whole lot of other places in the East.
Your other cold war examples might really sounds great on paper but keep in mind, every Soviet and American maneuver during the cold war was strictly power politics and not moral.
And as for slavery, Russia didn't need slaves because most Russians were serfs themselves until they were freed in 1861 and 1866.

If you are going to insist that those relics breached US airspace, I will have to believe that USAF presence in the UK is no agreement but a airspace breach and occupation as well cool

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by jamst2(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
huh! The conflict in syria is a proxy war btw zionist nazi usnato forces & russia

But,u guyz should mark my word,there is going to be a direct confrontation btw these two force sooner...www 3 loading!!!
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
chuna1985:

United States masterminded the fall of the USSR...It's public info.

Russians are better fighters than the United States. To fight is a well pronounced Russia culture, Even everyone in their nursery school attend fight classes ..... From childhood.

Share the public info here. How hard is that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Americans Blast Zelensky For Rejecting Elon Musk's Peace Deal With Russia (Pics) / Putin Places Sergey Beseda Under House Arrest / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.