Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe (58220 Views)

Americans Obtain Secret Information About Russia’s New Avangard Missiles / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Trump Calls Emergency U.N Meeting Over Success In North Korea Missile Test(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by neocortex: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
mmse:
This shows that USA secretly supports terrorism. can USA swear that they never knew about terrorist training camps?

USA and hypocrisy is like bread and butter.

It is a fact that USA supports terrorists against their enemies,
every country that has a say in the world also does it to protect their "interest".
There are no good or bad countries, there are only good friends
and bad enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
princejayboss:

American game changer in weaponry skyrocketed after Roswell 1947..... Funny enough Russia just found out what Americans knew after 1957 in tebev.... Any one who know the secret has the power to mess the world up with one single nuke...

RUSSIA will put US out of the game any time ... Any day in the recent day.... USA have lost their way .... That dam country is going Down if they don't find their way back to the right track

What are you smoking? It must be really good. I'd like some. That is the only way i can explain your lack of knowledge that the russian economy is hanging by a thread. They are charting the same course as the U.S.S.R before it crashed and Putin knows this all too well. This is one of the reasons he's trying to anex the baltic states.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by clemz85(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
from my child hood I always hear stories that when Russia is mentioned, bad weapons comes in mind,

the 2 most popular riffles, one comes from them m16 or ak47 if I remember well

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princejayboss: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
CSTR2:
American fighter jet ran away?
Mehn.
You guys are chronic liars.
The Russian airforce intercepted a US drone but could not do anything.
The US drone dropped its payload, carried out surveillance and left.

Bro ...when you know nothing .... Try to learn.... They actually ran away.... USA is overrated while Russia is underrated

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by whitecloth: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
CSTR2:
The only advantage russia has over the US is the number of nukes.
Which is not really an advantage because the US has more nukes than she will ever need.
It wouldn't take the US a year to build atleast 100 of the most biggest nukes the world has ever seen.
And for how many month do you think it will take russian to build there own, is it that you people forgot the fact that USSR has started nuclear and space program before US ?

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Russian economy hanging by the thread but they have billions to wage a war in syria? The western media are the biggest liars on earth. Only brainwashed people believe what western media says. Russia economy is doing good and will get better. It is the US. Economy that is about to crash. All the datas coming from the US. Economy are fake and rigged[b][/b]
Bollinger:

What are you smoking? It must be really good. I'd like some. That is the only way i can explain your lack of knowledge that the russian economy is hanging by a thread. They are charting the same course as the U.S.S.R before it crashed and Putin knows this all too well. This is one of the reasons he's trying to anex the baltic states.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by freshcvvs: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
abe4kom:

NEVER!
At least not under the name Nigeria.
Reason?

Parochialism, vested interest and paranoia.

No southern president would want a nuclear armed submarine or vessel docked in Kano, Kwara, Bornor or Kebbi. Much less stationing a missile battery in the North central or North west with missile capable of hitting anywhere in the South!

Hard but true

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
ayodele234:

Germany of 1939 is different from Germany of today. Thousands of US. soldiers are stationed in Germany. Germany is officially a vassal state of America. They can't protect themselves...likewise South Korea
imagine what a sane man is typing , some people just come here to type gibberish.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by whitecloth: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
clemz85:
from my child hood I always hear stories that when Russia is mentioned, bad weapons comes in mind,

Me too,
since I've started reading the world history, the mention of Russia send some image of weapon and armoury to my brain.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Toktee(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Kalibr cruise missile accuracy has been a real shock for the pentagon. grin
When a messile fired by the russian landed in turkey,another one landed in iran,you are here talking about accuracy,any one who think American are behind or does not know about all the Russian millitary might,such person is a novice.
My advice,never you think the Russians have what the American have,what they are is initial gragra,read about an American warship called Gearge washington and its contents then your mentality will change.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
princejayboss:

Bro ...when you know nothing .... Try to learn.... They actually ran away.... USA is overrated while Russia is underrated
lie lie...show us the video
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by tundebaba234: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
dayo23:
imagine what a sane man is typing , some people just come here to type gibberish.
Dayo, u are indeed brain dead. Your brain is full of dust. America controls nato and germany is a vassal state, a non entity. Your are the dumbest person that went to school.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by fxbot: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tkester:

The bolded is for those who think that the Russia's military is all about the information they get from CIA controlled media. Russia has got some badass weapons, doubt it to your own peril.
Bros, please bring me up to speed on how Russia got involved with ISIS. why did they fire missile? What led to it. Pardon me and enlighten me. Thanks.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
clemz85:

It's the ak47. It's perhaps the sturdiest rifle in the world. It can fire after being exposed to whatever elements there are. Rain, snow, sand etc. Requires very little maintenance. The biggest disadvantage is it's accuracy. This is why the M16/M4 rifle is prefered for combat. I personally prefer the M4 any day any time because it can be converted for close quarter combat because the butt stock is adjustable. It is very accurate and precise but needs more tender loving care than the ak.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by CSTR2: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
princejayboss:

Stop yarning opata.
There is no record of any US plane running away.
The US fly majestically in much hostile climes of the south-china sea and the korean peninsular, let alone backward syria proped up by thuggish russia.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princejayboss: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

Am not smoking nothing.... Follow up my comments on Nairaland you will see am not your match ..... Is not about economy.... We are talking military might..... Bro I worked in Russia facility for a while .... This Russians can deliver a nuclear warhead to the US in 28mins...... But remember another nuclear weapon on our planet earth... Will invite some unwanted guest we can not handle

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:
Russian economy hanging by the thread but they have billions to wage a war in syria? The western media are the biggest liars on earth. Only brainwashed people believe what western media says. Russia economy is doing good and will get better. It is the US. Economy that is about to crash. All the datas coming from the US. Economy are fake and rigged[b][/b]

Guy, you have to live it to understand it.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Missy89(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

How's distance superficial when it's one of the most important elements of warfare - the ability to hit any target from any distance? Also, you'd agree with me that the US is the master of showboating...if not, what other countries uses F-22 stealth fighter jets to attack countries with no air defence? What other country kills an ant with a sledge hammer? tongue

Now you're playing to the gallery. Yes, the US has an air force base in the UK cos the UK is a NATO country and the cos the Anglo-American connection is very tight. However, that doesn't negate the fact that the UK's air space is more water-tight than the US'. Effing obsolete Soviet era Tupolev with ancient propellers almost crash landed in California (California love!! lool) for fvck sake. How did that happen? grin Even the F-22 raptors won't get near the Russian border before it's detected.

That was a subliminal showboating. You did wont see the defense chief sitting in front of Obama and telling him how many sorties were flown and how many targets the raptors destroyed. Traditionally USSR/Russia usually takes it to another level (Isn't that what we all love about Russia?)

Stop making sh1t up. those ancient relics were flying in international airspace. The funny thing is most of them are worn out now because of too much flight time.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
princejayboss:

Am not smoking nothing.... Follow up my comments on Nairaland you will see am not your match ..... Is not about economy.... We are talking military might..... Bro I worked in Russia facility for a while .... This Russians can deliver a nuclear warhead to the US in 28mins...... But remember another nuclear weapon on our planet earth... Will invite some unwanted guest we can not handle

And the U.s can deploy theirs that fast? This should not even be a point of discussion because any country with a nuclear weapon will not engage another that has one as well. It will end in a stalemate.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:

Dayo, u are indeed brain dead. Your brain is full of dust. America controls nato and germany is a vassal state, a non entity. Your are the dumbest person that went to school.
a goat has a better brain than you....fo00l, atleast I went to school..but u didn't even attend a primary school. Worthless idi0t. Son of a wh0re
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by olajide8(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
For proper understanding and marvel- Russia launched a missile that travelled all the way from nigeria way further then the UK, that it takes a plane 6-7hrs to get to, and it hit the target within 15mins of launch and accurately, to further buttress- the US, anti- squad missiles rockets launched couldn't catch the missiles launched, by Russia!!! - and then, one small tinny Ukraine is here, saying they want to go to war with Russia- they better go and take a leave in the Bahamas or Russia would level them.. simple

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by clemz85(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

It's the ak47. It's perhaps the sturdiest rifle in the world. It can fire after being exposed to whatever elements there are. Rain, snow, sand etc. Requires very little maintenance. The biggest disadvantage is it's accuracy. This is why the M16/M4 rifle is prefered for combat. I personally prefer the M4 any day any time because it can be converted for close quarter combat because the butt stock is adjustable. It is very accurate and precise but needs more tender loving care than the ak.

you are much enlightened,
I think that why America use M16 more
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bollinger(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
clemz85:

you are much enlightened,
I think that why America use M16 more

No. The M16 is being gradually phased out. Only initial entry soldiers use it more (basic training soldiers). The regular military are being issued the M4 gradually.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Toktee(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rotimi47:
Russia is a super power immediate she took over after the disintegration of USSR; America and the west have always played this down by placing various propagandas on medias all over the world, A case is the recent United States CIA report that claim several Russian cruise missiles crashed and as such they didn't hit the intended targets but they later claimed 4 crashed.

The Russians denied this report and stated that all 26 fired cruise missiles did hit their targets and that the United States should back their claim up with pictures of where they crashed, but up till date the United States couldn't provide any picture.

The United States military is overrated while Russia's military is underrated; this is evidence in the report of a Russian General going to the United States embassy in Iraq and telling them to get out of RUAF way: they violated Turkey a NATO partner airspace several times, they overshadowed american predator drones 3 times ( meaning they can shoot it down if it comes near their airbase.

Just 2 days ago, American fighter jet had to run away into turkey due to an approaching Russian fighter. The United States know how powerful Russia is because Russia is the only country in the world who have the capability to effectively deliver a nuclear weapon in the united States in less than 30minutes, no other country can do such.

Please note that due yo the above, the united States have to keep building bases abroad and then deploy air defences there so as to try to reduce Russia capability of hitting the United States, like they are forming all kind of alliances with lots of countries because no single country can defeat Russia the grandson of the red army in a war
Mr Putin,with your capabilities,how many years were you able to sustained and finally defeat the checheans?
If a region like chechniya can stand to russia for decade and are still doing it,then i put it to you that have no idea of what you are typing here.

1 Like

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Bimbomartins(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
JonSnow:
I feel This Syrian crisis is a means of the 'big boys' to come and flex their 'biceps'

take cover guys, sh*t just got real grin grin
Dude u jst nailed it. When two elephant go to war, grasses bear d consequence. Isis go beg say dey don reture wen they trurn there ash to ash.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by dayo23(f): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
tundebaba234:

castrated goat, who knows nothing but claiming to know, lowlifer with corrupt brain. Mumsy, ode, goat
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princejayboss: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

And the U.s can deploy theirs that fast? This should not even be a point of discussion because any country with a nuclear weapon will not engage another that has one as well. It will end in a stalemate.

Fair point..... My first comment was based on how Russia is matched the US.. Russia found out the US.... Roswell 1947 and the the event at tebev changed every thing for the both
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
So much hate for America yet all you will sell all they have here to go there. That's why they will vote in trump to chase all of them haters home.

3 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Putin has opened the eyes of the whole world to the incessant tomfoolery of the entire west with its lapdog media.

2 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Toktee(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
CSTR2:
Stop yarning opata.
There is no record of any US plane running away.
The US fly majestically in much hostile climes of the south-china sea and the korean peninsular, let alone backward syria proped up by thuggish russia.
Leave them,they have no idea of the American military might.
Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by Shymm3x: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Missy89:

That was a subliminal showboating. You did wont see the defense chief sitting in front of Obama and telling him how many sorties were flown and how many targets the raptors destroyed. Traditionally USSR/Russia usually takes it to another level (Isn't that what we all love about Russia?)

Stop making sh1t up. those ancient relics were flying in international airspace. The funny thing is most of them are worn out now because of too much flight time.

Lmao @ subliminal showboating. Who carries air craft carriers everywhere, even when the situation doesn't need it? So you mean you didn't see the press conference Robert Gates (when he was US defense secretary) did with Hilary Clinton and Obama when the US started hitting Libya with TLAM? Or the little Hollywood scripted white house video with Obama, US generals, and Hilary Clinton when Osama Bin Laden was allegedly assassinated? Etc.. Heck, even David Cameron, William Hague, Liam Fox, and Sir David Richards had theirs as well when the UK's TLAMs started going off. Don't develop amnesia now.

We love Russia cos the country minds its business, never colonised Africa, wasn't involved in slavery, and Putin is a great/strong leader (even his enemies would agree with this and The Time magazine should name him the most powerful leader in the world again). Also, we'll always remember the role the Soviets played via the Cubans in the liberation of Angola, which also acted as a catalyst to destroy apartheid in South Africa. That's why we love Russia.

Those relics almost crash landed in California - what say you? Even the utter loud propellers couldn't be detected. grin Tupolev can't fly over my house without me detecting it - what happened to the "almighty" yanks? grin

6 Likes

Re: Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe by fejikudz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Like what ffk said this morning. : Putin is being used by God to deliver the world from evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa / Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.