Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed (23335 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Okimski(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2015

ILORIN – The ministerial nominee from Kwara state and the National Publicity Secretary of APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed insisted that he deserved the ministerial nomination from Kwara state which nobody,or group of persons could deny him.
Lai Mohammed in his reaction, to journalists in Ilorin, to counter protest against his ministerial nomination insisted that himself and his family registered in Oro, his hometown,adding that he contributed in no small means to the development of the party in his local government and the success of the member of house of representatives from that area and challenged the protesters‎ to cross check these facts.

The ministerial nominee who admitted that he was not in Kwara state during the elections also said that his national assignment to the party during the period was more important than coming to cast a single vote in kwara state.

He further said that since nobody could deny him of being a citizen of Kwara state, he reserved the right to stay in Lagos or any part of Nigeria and so he deserved the ministerial nomination.

The APC spokesman also explained that the emergence of his son as a member of Lagos state house of assembly was his own political reward for his service to the people of the area which they willingly gave him,and so had nothing to do with his own nomination as a minister.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-deserve-ministerial-nomination-says-lai-mohammed/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by SeverusSnape(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Of course you do. After lying like your life depends on it, B00HARI needs to reward you with a higher post, So that you can keep lying to your zombies nationwide.

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by waleadex(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Of course,if not why not?

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by temitemi1(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes, minister of lies n propaganda...

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by tunwumi: 6:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Y why not sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Okimski(m): 6:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes na.
They did the propaganda together to push the previous government out, so whether he resides In Lagos or anywhere in the country, he suppose to be with them.

15 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by warrior01: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2015
I sorry for Nigerian youths as they have no place in this government. They were simply lied to and used. Tinubu has his entire family including his wife in government. Now, Lie Mohammed equally has his son already in Lagos govt and now wants to take the ministerial slot for kwara state. So much for change while the youths who really worked are left with nothing.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by alegbeleye(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Anti-corruption war: PMB, motion without movement. The same politicians, the same political compensation, the same deceit, the same lies and now, guess what?! THE SAME 'LIE' MOHAMED!

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by olawaleplus(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2015
deservedly !

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by BCISLTD: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
angry political jobber

4 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by permsec: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
You are the best liar in Africa and this government are notorious in lying so its a win-win situation. SPOT ON!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ShowYourCertificate: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
This man talks too much......and is so full of himself...........I so much dislike him.

20 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Gbawe: 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:
I sorry for Nigerian youths as they have no place in this government. They were simply lied to and used. Tinubu has his entire family including his wife in government, no Lie Mohammed equally has his son already in Lagos govt and now wants to take the minister a slot for kwara state. So much for change while the youths who really worked are left with nothing.

Bruv, look around you. Do you seriously think Nigerian youths are ready for leadership? Only very few are in an age when the majority are obsessed with bling, social networking, party lifestyle and 'big man thinz'. I interact with a lot of young Nigerians (18-35) and I can say most (90%) are not serious or conscious of what matters in life and how they can contribute towards making their society better. Young people do not automatically deserve anything. They must earn whatever they want in life. If I were Buhari I would ignore Nigerian youths because of what they are. Better to recruit from an era where people were patriotic and were dedicated to serving their nation than enlist irresponsible young people from an era of narcissism and shallowness.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by warrior01: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Bruv, look around you. Do you seriously think Nigerian youths are ready for leadership? Only very few are in an age when the majority are obsessed with bling, social networking, party lifestyle and 'big man thinz'. I interact with a lot of young Nigerians (18-35) and I can say most (90%) are not serious or conscious of what matters in life and how they can contribute towards making their society better. Young people do not automatically deserve anything. They must earn whatever they want in life. If I were Buhari I would ignore Nigerian youths because of what they are. Better to recruit from an era where people were patriotic and were dedicated to serving their nation than enlist irresponsible young people from an era of narcissism and shallowness.

Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership? But their own children are gradually taking up some few available space left out by these so called leaders that brought us where we are now. The Nigerian youths I know are very ready to assume political leadership with these wicked old men playing the role of advisers and elder statesmen. Check your records, all these so called leaders started their political life early. From Buhari at the age of 23, Gowon, Ibb, Obasanjo, Audu Ogbeh, Tinubu et al. Why make use of them to achieve your deceptive aim when you know they are utterly useless when it comes to share the spoils of office. Ponder about that

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by jaymichael(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Lai Mohammed is one spokes person i respect so much. He's intelligent and very articulate unlike his counterpart in PDP

He effort in countering pdp's numerous propaganda during the electioneering was so impressive

He deserve to be minster!! Information yes!!
I have very high regard for Alh. Lai Mohammed. Very, articulate, direct, never gives in to emotions or sentiments. his knowledge and grasp of contemporary issues is phenomenal. If you want to interview Lai Mohammed, make sure your research is very deep.

11 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by jaymichael(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Am a youth that fall within that age bracket but I must confess that the shallowness of the thought process of most Nigerian youths these days is phenomenal.

10 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Gbawe: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:

Nigerian youths are not ready for leadership? But their own children are gradually taking up some few available space left out by these so called leaders that brought us where we are now. The Nigerian youths I know are very ready to assume political leadership with these wicked old men playing the role of advisers and elder statesmen. Check your records, all these so called leaders started their political life early. From Buhari at the age of 23, Gowon, Ibb, Obasanjo, Audu Ogbeh, Tinubu et al. Why make use of them to achieve your deceptive aim when you know they are utterly useless when it comes to share the spoils of office. Ponder about that

What deceptive aim? When the likes of Buhari became leaders as youths things were very different. You can never ever cheat nature or prevent what will be from happening. If the Nigerian youths are ready and equipped to lead then they will. The problem is that folks like you prefer to believe the old boys are depriving them of power rather than accept that our youths are not ready to stake their claim and brush the old boys aside.

In countries where young people are uncompromisingly ready for leadership they become leaders. In the last UK elections, a 20 year old woman became the youngest MP (member of parliament) for a long time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32642208/meet-the-snps-mhairi-black-the-youngest-mp-elected-since-1667

If Nigerian youths are not serious, lacking focus and unwilling to take responsibility for their own future then what are you talking about? It was a young man who began the process that toppled Mubarak and contributed to the Arab spring. Instead all Nigerian youths do is complain and insinuate that they must be included automatically in political leadership. It does not work like that. Line up 100 young Nigerians today and you will see they want to be the next Phyno , Olamide or Davido rather than the next Fashola, El rufai or Okorocha. Face fact dude. Most Nigerian youths are not ready to lead. Those who are, like Dimeji Bankole, even if he did not lead well, get the chance to lead.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by suxkill: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2015
if you think the devil is a lair,wait for lai Mohammed to lie,that's when you'll known that the devil is a learner.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by abe4kom: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Sure. Ministry of Lying, propaganda and Public deception

10 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Abeyjide: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
yes ,he deserve it. I heard some useless APC youth in kwara south are protesting his nomination.i really sorry for youth of today.they allowed themslf to b used by politicians because of little money and destroy der future.

12 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by neweraomo: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
I deserved to be president of Nigeria too. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
[size=18pt]AS LONG AS HE IS NOT IGBO, AM OK WITH IT angry angry[/size]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by ChappyChase: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Anybody Who said names does not play a vital role in some ones life, should look at buhari and lia Mohamed so that he/she whouldd learn how to give his/her child a meaningful name..
The meaning of Buhari in igbo is "carrying something up and down" and that's exactly what the man has been doing since he assumed office, am not sure if buhari is in nigeria now!*
The meaning of lia is.......(Of cause you don't need an explanation)! Whenever that man lies, I tend to check my d!ck if it has increase in size and you know that's impossible!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by chemmerfrank(m): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Then i deserve governor

3 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by kennynelcon(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Yes, u deserve the nomination, but not a ministerial post.

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2015
why not!!! Atleast ur lies were not in vain!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Urine: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Spot on!

5 Likes

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2015
U see

1 Like

Re: I Deserve Ministerial Nomination, Says Lai Mohammed by Firefire(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Mprepz:
why not!!! Atleast ur lies were not in vain!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Launch Intra-city Lines By 2020 To Reduce Traffic Congestion / Lizben Agha, An Igbo Jew Who Was Arrested With Israeli Filmmakers Released / Zamfara APC Reacts To Members’ Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.