Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats (6927 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances / Okorocha Calls For Traditional Method Of Oath Taking To Curb Corruption / Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by ODUBEZE: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
doublewisdom:
Not every woman looks good slim. Ask Ngozi Ezeonu, ini edo and co.
+Goldie. May her soul RIP
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Can ur product reduce protruding stomach... and pls cant u gv an estimate of d price here... pple need to see....
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by speedyGonzales: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
exercise
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by dokkitaa(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

You can be fat and healthy. It is not all fat people that are obese!
Meanwhile, I don't subscribe anything other than eating healthy. Some of these things can be addictive! Do U need to be careful!
I learnt my lesson a long time ago!
Not trying to spoil your business though, just stating facts!

Note that the writer was referring to obese patients and not just fat people ...however your healthy eating habit depending on the way you define it may transpose to fatty accumulation. Meanwhile there is a genetic correlation no wonder an introduction of the insulin in modern genetic technology... But this is a short sighted approach...Clean 9 pays
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by dokkitaa(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Note that the writer was referring to obese patients and not just fat people ...however your healthy eating habit depending on the way you define it may transpose to fatty accumulation. Meanwhile there is a genetic correlation no wonder an introduction of the insulin in modern genetic technology... But this is a short sighted approach...Clean 9 pays
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by dokkitaa(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

You can be fat and healthy. It is not all fat people that are obese!
Meanwhile, I don't subscribe anything other than eating healthy. Some of these things can be addictive! Do U need to be careful!
I learnt my lesson a long time ago!
Not trying to spoil your business though, just stating facts!

Note that the writer was referring to obese patients and not just fat people, however your healthy eating habit depending on the way you define it may transpose to fatty accumulation. Meanwhile there is a genetic correlation no wonder an introduction of the insulin in modern genetic technology... But this is a short sighted approach...Clean 9 pays
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 12:16am On Nov 16, 2015
That was referring to obese patients and not just fat people ...however your healthy eating habit depending on the way you define it may transpose to fatty accumulation. Meanwhile there is a genetic correlation no wonder an introduction of the insulin gene in modern genetic technology... But this is a short sighted approach...Clean 9 pays
@dokita...thumbs up
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2015
I was referring to obese patients and not just fat people ...however your healthy eating habit depending on the way you define it may transpose to fatty accumulation. Meanwhile there is a genetic correlation no wonder an introduction of the insulin in modern genetic technology... But this is a short sighted approach...Clean 9 pays
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is addictive because you made it one. However proper management coupled with treatment of the disorder is achieved within nine days of proper and appropriate usage of the supplement.
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by dokkitaa(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Fats and obesity have grades, therefore anybody that is fat cannot be healthy, moreso the fact raised is one sided. In all, the product is good....Recommended
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Contact 08101951678 for whatsapp and call for your weight loss therapist.

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 5:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Another testimony for you to confirm our product is not for unready people... Contact 08101951678 for your own Clean 9.
Have a blessed day ahead

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
Loosing weight is becoming a serious health need that provides a desire to remove excessive fats in any area of the body. Moreso keeping fit with fit1 renders body cells active and more responsive to digestion
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good evening everyone and thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to put smiles on people who entrust their weight management to us. Wants to stress that we only make deliveries on Saturday to any state capital within Nigeria.... Other deliveries will be made on week days. Thank you for your understanding
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by NairaExam690(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
Wetin dey cuz big tommy self ?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Naija with big tommy , hiv , ebola NOW na Lassa wetin self ?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by sinkhole: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Seun, Mynd44.
This guy call hmself "call Jesu" and he is spoiling peoples's business.
There are health and politics sections that are separate and available
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Good morning everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services.... I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..
They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility.
However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.
For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2016
More testimonies are flowing in

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 3:10am On Feb 12, 2016
More testimonies

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Women are not just the only one enjoying clean 9, men does too

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning to you everyone.. Mind blowing testimonies from our clients are flowing in, I will begin with our client from lagos who lost weight wondrously.. Life can only be better with C9

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2016
Good morning everyone....Hope you are having a great day. I just
received another mind blowing testimony from our best fitness
coach (tony) monitoring one of our esteemed client in Enugu. Her initial weight was 73kg but after the first two intensive days, she took her weight on the morning of 3rd day and it measures 67kg...

This is a mind blowing result from Mrs Ujunwa..
She was committed to the program and kept tab with the fitness
coach assigned to her....

The best is yet to come because I shall be bringing for your
viewing pleasure and confirmation of our product being the best
fat/management natural supplement....

Thank you coach Tony
Thank you all for entrusting into our hands you health...

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Good afternoon to you all. I prepared just a tutorial session on belly fat, for some of us finding it difficult to understand the molecular theory backing up belly fats.... To begin with "If you’ve been working out regularly and watching what you eat, but you STILL can’t seem to get rid of that stubborn belly fat, there may be a “hidden” cause - and it has nothing to do with diet OR exercise. So, today I want to talk about why it’s so hard for you to get rid of belly fat, explain what could be the hidden cause (most people never consider this), and give you simple and effective ways you combat your stubborn “ab flab” Alright, let’s dive right in…
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
The reason stomach fat is so difficult to get rid of is because it’s heavily influenced by your hormones.  Don’t get me wrong…your stomach fat isn’t the only area that’s controlled by your hormones, but it happens to be the most sensitive.  

So what does this mean?

It means that exercising and eating right may not be enough to get rid of your stubborn belly fat.

And here’s one hormone in particular, that most people don’t even consider…which could be causing you to retain belly fat.

Your cortisol hormone. 

Cortisol is your stress hormone.  It’s an important hormone that’s essential for human survival.  Whenever your body experiences any type of stress (whether it be mental or physical) your body secretes cortisol, which then initiates a cascade of other physiological responses necessary for your body to keep functioning. 

You can look at it like an emergency generator.  If the main source of electricity goes out in your area from some unforeseen incident, the emergency generator kicks in to give you power until the main source is fixed.  But the emergency generator isn’t meant to provide power for the long term.  And that’s a lot like your cortisol.  Cortisol turns “off” many of the normal physiological mechanisms and turns “on” many temporary physiological mechanisms (the operative word being “temporary”).

In a normal situation, cortisol production only lasts for a short period of time and afterwards, all metabolic functions go back to normal.  But this is where things can go wrong, because in many cases these stresses that cause your body to secrete cortisol occur way too often and stay “on” for way too long.  

When you’re body experiences constant stress, it continuously secretes cortisol and that’s when cortisol becomes counterproductive to your body.  And depending on how long and how much cortisol you have circulating in your body, it can seriously compromise your health and alter your metabolic process causing you to gain stubborn unrelenting belly fat!  Researchers at Yale University found slender women who had high cortisol also had more abdominal fat. 

So, if you tend to gain belly fat easily and have a difficult time getting rid of it, there’s a strong likelihood that you’re producing too much cortisol. 

Here are 2 questions I want you to ask yourself to see if there’s something other than diet and exercise that may be hindering your progress:

Are you sleeping enough? Getting enough quality sleep is the most important thing you can do to minimize stress, optimize your health and help your body to burn more fat!  During your sleep, your body utilizes fat as it’s primary source of fuel.  So getting enough sleep is key to making sure that your body burns off more fat!  If you have a hard time sleeping, try reading a book (non-fiction or self improvement type of books tend to work best).  Sleeping in complete darkness also helps you sleep more soundly.  Get rid of electrical equipment like phones, computers, TV’s, and radios in your bedroom (or at least switch them off when you go to sleep).  Studies have found that the less electrical magnetic field you’re exposed to, the better your mind and body rests.Do you feel tired all of the time? If you’re constantly feeling tired, it means you’re not recovering enough. Inadequate recovery means that your body still has cortisol coursing through your body. In situations like this, it’s best to give yourself a break and and let your body rest.  Your only going to do your body more disservice by pushing through the fatigue.  In fact, you’ll only be increasing your cortisol production and making your belly fat even more difficult to burn off.

If you answered yes to any of these questions, cortisol may be to blame.  And if so, the solution is pretty easy…sleep, rest and recover!  Improving these three seemingly unrelated (but very important!) factors can help reduce your cortisol, so you can finally start burning fat off your stomach.

And if you feel like you’re already getting enough sleep & rest, then let me reveal to you A Natural Method To Get A Flatter Belly, Lose Weight, Overcome Food Cravings, Enjoy Nutritious Nigerian Diet, Achieve A Dream Body In 4 Weeks Without Ever Starving Yourself.
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 8:29am On Mar 07, 2016
Hello Sir and Ma,

What I want to share with you today is VERY important and I want you to ENSURE you read this message to the end.

Experts have said that the rate of Nigerians living with hypertension have jumped from 11 per cent in 1997 to 40 per cent in 2013

They also fingered high salt content in Nigerian foods, increasing rate of obesity among children and adults…

Do you also know that…
When there's too much cholesterol in your bloodstream, can increase your risk of heart disease, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease.
Cholesterol is a fatty substance your body needs to rebuild its cells and to make certain hormones. It's carried throughout your body in your bloodstream. Your body only requires a small amount of cholesterol.

Most of your body's cholesterol (about 80%) is made in your liver. The rest comes from your diet.
Dietary cholesterol is found in foods from animal sources, such as eggs, meats, and dairy products.

Another cause of high cholesterol is eating foods that are high in saturated fats and cholesterol.
Other factors that can increase your cholesterol levels include an inactive lifestyle and being overweight.
Some medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, liver disease, and kidney disease can raise cholesterol levels.

I hope you have learnt one or two things today from this message.
Take care of your health…
If you have Tummy Fat, fat arm or thigh…you can NATURALLY detoxify those toxins and free radicals using the 30 days Natural fat loss supplement which works within 30 days.
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good evening to you all

I'm very much happy this evening to quickly drop a note before we all go to bed.
You know why?
Taiwo who happens to be one of our recent clients sent me her own result (13Kg of Excess Body Fat) within 30 days of using this powerful Natural  supplement that I talked about here and within and she was able to say Bye-Bye to Her Belly Fat.
 See her........

Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
You now see that this Natural supplements works!
More and more people are regaining back their  beauty and confidence...getting Flatter Belly and a toned body and all could be achieved within  30 days. Guaranteed!
GET YOURS NOW
Remember, this is a physical product that will  be shipped to you and delivered to your doorstep through good and fast courier service.
ENJOY THE NIGHT REST AND MAY GOD KEEP OUR LIFES TILL TOMORROW
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2016
Dear Sir or ma
What I’m about to tell you is the Main Reason why I can recommend the 30 days natural Fat Loss supplement to you.

And here is why…
Aside that, the 30 Days FIT program can help you get a flatter Belly within 30 days of use, Other benefits include:
Detoxification and maintenance of healthy digestive tract; Lowering of blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, anti-pain and so on The product has the prestigious Kosher Seal (which makes it acceptable to the Jews.
The Jews don’t take anything that isn’t 100% Natural. Infact, they don’t even take bread with yeast! They believe in no additives.

It has other seals including the Halal and Islamic seals as well. (These are Seals of highest form of purity including our own NAFDAC in Nigeria
30 days FIT Detox has NO NEGATIVE Side Effect.

If you have any question Friend? I'm waiting to read your reply now!
Your friend, Gbenga.
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 8:49am On Mar 09, 2016
Good morning to you

I'm sure you might have tried a lot of things in an attempt to get
rid of your Ugly Fat and The Result Were Always The Same. No
Success! Nothing To Show For It. And you probably have been
wondering why they never worked for you and maybe even blame
yourself for not making it work...but not to worry anymore as this
is about to change everything!

Detoxification is a key body function involving the elimination of
metabolic waste and other toxins via the eliminatory organs- the
skin and kidneys and especially the liver. As much of about 80%
of all chemical processes that go on in your body involve
detoxification activities and modern day living has led to an
increased exposure to toxins.

As well as the toxic by-products of our own metabolism, we are
faced with toxins in what we eat and drink, as well as from alcohol, cigarettes, medical drugs, cosmetics, household clean in products, not to mention pollution and environmental poisons.

When our parents were growing up, they were not exposed to a
lot of toxic threats that invade us today. Hence it was much
more easier for them to live longer without some of the life
threatening diseases that combats us today.

Accumulation of some of these toxic materials in our body have
hitherto affected several natural body functions especially those
that have a thing or two to do with our ability to reproduce
(Fertility).
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by callJesu: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2016
TRUST ME...... I'M LYING

Good morning to you all

I am not here to inform you about me this morning neither is it about the products of our company but its all about you today

Let me ask you...
How are you doing?
what are the things you are passing through?
what are your desires, or challenges...
whatever! it's a phase that will soon pass away

Trust me...I'm lying if I acted As if some of
us are not going through one thing or the other.

...but I've come to tell you today, that
whatsoever is it that you have in your heart as
a desire.. Before the month end, God will bring
it to your Hand as a Testimony.

I think it's a good thing to know how you are
doing over there...

Do you have any question on the NATURAL
30 days FIT Detox supplement for FAT loss that
i told you about few days ago..or

incase you just want to say hello to me...

Feel free to reply me via sms or call 08101951678
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by dokkitaa(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2016
I googled online about c9 bcus I intended buying the product from forever living, I came upon a blog where the ingredients of the diet were analysed and only garcinia Cambodia has some weight loss properties,(limited), the overall review was that it's a fad diet. I read the comments of some users and was disappointed. A lot of people who used it claimed to have seen no results, only one person claimed to have lost 2 kg and according to him, he would have lost same by consuming a low calorie diet. According to them all, they followed the instructions to the latter. I was actually disappointed cus I had been a victim of ineffective weight loss products. I bought a slimming pad last year and instead of loosing, I added weight. After seeing the reviews from those independent people, I lost hope in c9 product and have decided to register in a gym. By the way, am 22 and weighs 70 kg.
Re: Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats by ReducBloodSugar: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2016
dokkitaa:
I googled online about c9 bcus I intended buying the product
from forever living, I came upon a blog where the ingredients of
the diet were analysed and only garcinia Cambodia has some
weight loss properties,(limited), the overall review was that it's a
fad diet. I read the comments of some users and was
disappointed. A lot of people who used it claimed to have seen
no results, only one person claimed to have lost 2 kg and
according to him, he would have lost same by consuming a low
calorie diet. According to them all, they followed the instructions
to the latter. I was actually disappointed cus I had been a victim
of ineffective weight loss products. I bought a slimming pad last
year and instead of loosing, I added weight. After seeing the
reviews from those independent people, I lost hope in c9 product
and have decided to register in a gym. By the way, am 22 and
weighs 70 kg.
In as much as i am tempted to try out slimming teas and pills
but i really do not trust then. Weight loss and weight
management is all about eating healthy and exercise. I once
weighed 85kg but now i weigh 73kg. I was able to achieve this
by exercising and eating healthy, i didn't even do rigorous
exercises and strict dieting and I have a healthy BMI. Find out
what makes you fat and eliminate it from your diet and you will
see a difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEW BANK NOTES DENOMINATION:-₦25, ₦250, ₦750! NEW CURRENCY, NEW HOPE! / 2023 Presidency: PDP Nursing False Hope – Garba Shehu / NNPC: Ikeja gas pipeline leakage Was Caused By Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.