Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? (3420 Views)

"I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2015
I really need to contact the president on a very urgent matter or VP prof Osinbajo. I have been searching the web and what I have gotten so far is one number from prof Osinbajo's campaign website. I called and the anoying lady cut the phone on me when I asked polity if this was the contact of prof Osinbajo campaign office. Hmm na wa.

Pls who knows how to contact the president?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by mightyhaze: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Who be dis man??
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by themonk(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Use witchcraft grin
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by midolian(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Go to national assembly or Aso rock with placards..your message will be passed.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2015
grin
mightyhaze:
Who be dis man??
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by kossyablaze(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015
With my juju,u can summon anybody u want...I talked with Saraki last night...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2015
themonk:
Use witchcraft grin
midolian:

lol
But on a more serious note, the president is a public official, there has to be a way citizens can reach him (without placards or witch craft) It's very important I speak with the president, I need to report a matter,

Nairalanders pls who knows how?
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
That's too expensive. Barcanista can help him write the message on Facebook page or Nairaland. The President reads Barcanista opinion before any serious meeting

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2015
kossyablaze:
With my juju,u can summon anybody u want...I talked with Saraki last night...
lol can you get through to the president?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by AWONEYAN(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2015
Share the important matter first, let us see if its worth seen them for, then we will give u clue.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Stephansmily(f): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2015
PMB is on twitter cheesy
Ask Femi Adesina
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:06am On Oct 10, 2015
kITATITA:

That's too expensive. Barcanista can help him write the message on Facebook page or Nairaland. The President reads Barcanista opinion before any serious meeting
Barcanista is that true? I really need to speak to the president or the Vice President on a serious matter
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Share the important matter first, let us see if its worth seen them for, then we will give u clue.
i will . But can you ?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by midolian(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2015
kITATITA:

hahahaahha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerians are joking, in serious oooo, hmm I really need to talk to the president, it's a matter of life and death for some families whose bread winners served the country and died in active service to the nation and now being seriously mistreated for more than 7 years by greedy civil servants
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Dahveydson(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
They have spokesmen on twitter.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
They have spokesmen on twitter.
they don't listen I have tried
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Dahveydson(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
they don't listen I have tried

They do. Check Femi Adesina and Garba shehu, they are on twitter.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by alegbeleye(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Weed is bad for your health!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2015
alegbeleye:
Weed is bad for your health!!!
this is not weed matter o I'm serious
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

lol
But on a more serious note, the president is a public official, there has to be a way citizens can reach him (without placards or witch craft) It's very important I speak with the president, I need to report a matter,

Nairalanders pls who knows how?
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
You are right my brother. The president should be accessible to the people who elected him. Reminds me of my experience with a certain former governor in the South East. I wanted to pass a message drawing the governor's attention to certain development needs of my area. I approached one of his aides who's known to me for years and the aide who promised to pass the message asked if I'd like to meet with the governor for which I said that my request was the only thing I wanted to bring to his attention. This aide later reverted to me with an email address to send my request and suggested that I start with praising some of the programs and achievements of the administration. I did all that and still neither got a response nor the governor's attention to my request. I contacted my friend again and he reverted to me that the governor has read my email. It's over 12 years now and nothing was achieved.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Dahveydson:

They do. Check Femi Adesina and Garba shehu, they are on twitter.
whats their Twitter handle?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
kITATITA:

You are right my brother. The president should be accessible to the people who elected him. Reminds me of my experience with a certain former governor in the South East. I wanted to pass a message drawing the governor's attention to certain development needs of my area. I approached one of his aides who's known to me for years and the aide who promised to pass the message asked if I'd like to meet with the governor for which I said that my request was the only thing I wanted to bring to his attention. This aide later reverted to me with an email address to send my request and suggested that I start with praising some of the programs and achievements of the administration. I did all that and still neither got a response nor the governor's attention to my request. I contacted my friend again and he reverted to me that the governor has read my email. It's over 12 years now and nothing was achieved.
the government need to be accessible, else who are they there for?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Baawaa(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Nigerians are joking, in serious oooo, hmm I really need to talk to the president, it's a matter of life and death for some families whose bread winners served the country and died in active service to the nation and now being seriously mistreated for more than 7 years by greedy civil servants
Go and see Baba Adeboye of Redeem Christian Church,if your information is real,you will surely see the vice President.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove

Pls do you guys know how to contact the president, the vice president or the Head of Service of the Federaton?
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by Gbawe: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2015
The President and VP are very busy and important people. Literally millions would like to speak to them daily. They are the leaders of the biggest black nation on earth. You cannot cut corners with this government and Buhari will not see you unless it is an emergency situation involving a highly distressed citizen. Contact the Senator responsible for where you live if you have an important issue you wish to discuss. Start from there.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Oga just create a thread and make known whatever it is. Alternatively, hit them on twitter...
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2015
Gbawe:
The President and VP are very busy and important people. Literally millions would like to speak to them daily. They are the leaders of the biggest black nation on earth. You cannot cut corners with this government and Buhari will not see you unless it is an emergency situation involving a highly distressed citizen. Contact the Senator responsible for where you live if you have an important issue you wish to discuss. Start from there.
trust me, this is an emagenscy involving a highly distressed citizen. Very serious matter
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Baawaa:

Go and see Baba Adeboye of Redeem Christian Church,if your information is real,you will surely see the vice President.
thats actually a good idea. But seeing Papa Adeboye may be as difficult as seeing the president himself o
Re: Nairalanders, Pls Who Knows how to contact President Buhari Or Vice President? by WhoBeThisMan: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Oga just create a thread and make known whatever it is. Alternatively, hit them on twitter...
i think I would open a thread, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi / Adamawa Governorship Candidates Sign Peace Pact Thursday / Nigeria Is Already Divided. See Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.