Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi (3428 Views)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Ex-rivers Tribunal Chairman–justice Pindiga / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Rivers Tribunal:drama As Police Makes U-turn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by IkennaNweke(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Justice Muazu Pindiga, the former chairman of the Rivers state governorship petitions tribunal who was removed under questionable circumstances has spoken up about the ordeal he went through just before he was dismissed as judge of the tribunal.

According to Premium Times News, Pindiga availed that two weeks before he was dismissed, he was threatened.He also revealed that soon after, there was an attempt to bribe him and later on he was sacked.

He said: “Two weeks before I was removed as chairman of the Tribunal, I got a call from an unknown number, asking for an appointment for us to meet in Kaduna. And I asked, what for?

“And the caller said, it’s on a need to know basis. That the details of the meeting would be made known to me in Kaduna. And I declined.

“The next was a call from the DSS, saying they were all expecting me at meeting in Kaduna. And demanded why I turned down the appointment. And I said, I’m a chairman of a Tribunal, and do not have the luxury to attend meetings. Especially one without an agenda.

“And the caller from DSS said there was a petition of fraud against me, in a case I handled in Kaduna in 2009. And I asked him to charge me accordingly, in line with the extant laws.

“I was called again by another caller; who apologised to me, on behalf of the DSS. And offered to compensate me for the harassment I received from the DSS, and rescheduled another meeting, in Kaduna. And I declined again.

“And the next was a letter removing me as the Chairman of the Rivers State governorship petitions tribunal, and replacing me with Justice Ambrosa. As is the practice, I offered to brief Justice Ambrosa, on the proceedings so far, but he said that won’t be necessary that he has been following the case.

“Now, on the judgement delivered by Justice Ambrosa; it will be unethical and unprofessional to denigrate, or condemn the judgement of a contemporary colleague.

“However, the Supreme Court has said, that for an election to be annulled, the petitioner has to prove that elections didn’t hold at the polling units, where the winner was returned elected. And I’m not sure that the Ambrosa’s judgement arrived through that route,” he reportedly narrated in the Facebook post

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by Firefire(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
Part of the "Penetration Strategy" of APC.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
That midget in kaduna is forming mafia.

Well, the Iranians always retaliate and they make it a point to make it look personal.

Let them continue , one day all this change rubbish will end up in the dustbin of history and those behind it will surely be disgraced forever

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016

It's this desperation that will finish APC

9 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
Serving judges, as a matter of professional conduct and ethics, do not grant interviews to the press. So this purported interview is a HOAX. PDP and Wike trying to justify the travesty that was the Supreme Court judgment on Rivers State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:
Serving judges, as a matter of professional conduct and ethics, do not grant interviews to the press. So this purported interview is a HOAX. PDP and Wike trying to justify the travesty that was the Supreme Court judgment on Rivers State.

Keep deceiving yourself

A justice was threatened, blackmailed and offered a bribe and later removed unceremoniously and you expect him to shut up?

You will get your useless nijeriya under full despotism very soon but not with us in the better south

Bloody sycophantic rice craving shill

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

I just had to quote your foolishness again.

Was the justice not replaced?

Was the tribunal not relocated from Rivers to Abuja?

You partisan goat. When will you understand that politics is not like football where you stick to your useless relegation level club?

For every lie you spread here may it take root on your person and character

Tout

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by talktimi(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:
this so called interview was waaaay before the supreme court judgement

6 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
saint APC

5 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCzombie:

I just had to quote your foolishness again.

Was the justice not replaced?

Was the tribunal not relocated from Rivers to Abuja?

You partisan goat. When will you understand that politics is not like football where you stick to your useless relegation level club?

For every lie you spread here may it take root on your person and character

Tout

Naturally, I don't respond to trolls, not to talk of thrash but let me set the records straight for those who might be swayed by your ignorance:

A judge does not grant interviews. It is a matter of professional conduct that can attract disciplinary measures against an erring judge. His Lordship, Pindiga, is a current judge. Even though he had a grouse with his removal as Chairman of the Tribunal, he cannot come out and speak to the press about this removal. Because he was not removed as a judge but a chairman of a tribunal, he still comes under the disciplinary field of the law profession. The highest he can do, should he want to vent his displeasure in a public manner, is to do that via a public lecture or during a valedictory session for a retiring judge, as the CJN recently did. Even at that, he can only make oblique references to the incident, not a direct reference to it, as the CJN did.

As to whether the judgment of the tribunal was procured or not, that is left for anybody to believe or not to believe. It is not my business. My business is that the interview is a hoax and must not be disbelieved by reasonable people, except trolls. Shikena.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by psucc(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Even if the Judge didn't speak up, the manner he was removed was so curious just like the reshuffling of Judges just because 3 of them had at different occasions granted bail to Dasuki and KANU.

Now the govt had succeeded to install judges that will do their bidding. It is too obvious that APC is deceiving us.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
talktimi:
this so called interview was waaaay before the supreme court judgement

Yes, it was, and it is being recirculated now after the Supreme Court judgment. When it first came out, I read it and I remembered that it was disputed at the time. Have you even wondered why the op did not cite a source or url of the interview? Because it is fake.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Yes, it was, and it is being recirculated now after the Supreme Court judgment. When it first came out, I read it and I remembered that it was disputed at the time. Have you even wondered why the op did not cite a source or url of the interview? Because it is fake.
Fake where has anyone countered it?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Naturally, I don't respond to trolls, not to talk of thrash but let me set the records straight for those who might be swayed by your ignorance:

A judge does not grant interviews. It is a matter of professional conduct that can attract disciplinary measures against an erring judge. His Lordship, Pindiga, is a current judge. Even though he had a grouse with his removal as Chairman of the Tribunal, he cannot come out and speak to the press about this removal. Because he was not removed as a judge but a chairman of a tribunal, he still comes under the disciplinary field of the law profession. The highest he can do, should he want to vent his displeasure in a public manner, is to do that via a public lecture or during a valedictory session for a retiring judge, as the CJN recently did. Even at that, he can only make oblique references to the incident, not a direct reference to it, as the CJN did.

As to whether the judgment of the tribunal was procured or not, that is left for anybody to believe or not to believe. It is not my business. My business is that the interview is a hoax and must not be disbelieved by reasonable people, except trolls. Shikena.

Keep deceiving yourself with that nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

The only fake thing here is your weak argument.

You are hinging your straw man argument on the lame excuse that judges do not grant press interviews.

That is a big lie as the. Press gag is reatricted to if a case is pending in court.

The justice raised alarm after he was forced out of the case and this was long before the Supreme Court ruling.

Did you even hear him comment on the proceedings?

The judge only commented on circumstances surrounding him being relieved from the case

Make you know henceforth that you are not talking to illiterate Tajus and adamus.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCzombie:

The only fake thing here is your weak argument.

You are hinging your straw man argument on the lame excuse that judges do not grant press interviews.

That is a big lie as the. Press gag is reatricted to if a case is pending in court.

The justice raised alarm after he was forced out of the case and this was long before the Supreme Court ruling.

Did you even hear him comment on the proceedings?

The judge only commented on circumstances surrounding him being relieved from the case

Make you know henceforth that you are not talking to illiterate Tajus and adamus.

I don't repeat arguments.

My question is, Can you cite the source of this interview? I mean, a verifiable source. Not a blog or the like. A real url source.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

My question is, Can you cite the source of this interview? I mean, a verifiable source. Not a blog or the like. A real url source.
Is the Judge dead?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Now you are begging for source?

Typical

Deny the event ever happened

Discredit source, author or OP

Remain the following

Deflect to Jonathan by assigning blame to his administration

Derail to an e war

Ask for thread Deletion

We know una style

Useless shill

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCzombie:

Now you are begging for source?

Typical

Deny the event ever happened

Discredit source, author or OP

Deflect to Jonathan by assigning blame to his administration

Derail to an e war

Ask for thread Deletion

We know una style

Useless shill

Why are you scared of providing a source? After all the hot air you blew, after all the thrash you spewed, you cannot provide a source to back up your points. Lol! LEARNER.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Clerverly:

Mynd44 Enforce Rule 2 asap!
Terrorism weapon of the weak
Talktimi firefire ajepako report hereo

3 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by APCzombie: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Why are you scared of providing a source? After all the hot air you blew, after all the thrash you spewed, you cannot provide a source to back up your points. Lol! LEARNER.

Keep deflecting to me

Dem tell you say I be OP?

Google it for yourself

Nobody is here to convert your zombie brain

4 Likes

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCzombie:

Keep deflecting to me

Dem tell you say I be OP?

Google it for yourself

Nobody is here to convert your zombie brain

Oh, so, now you know you're not the op? Yet you were making heavy weather of the interview. Now you want me to google it myself? Lolss. Smh.

If there was a source to this story, you would have provided it long ago. As it is, the story is pure FAKE. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

This is the most hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous,
unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive, abusive, socially-slow, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD STATEMENT from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mynd44 leave the thread alone o
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

This is the most hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic,
brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous,
unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant,
self-destructive, abusive, socially-slow, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD STATEMENT from you.

But you haven't said anything here.
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

But you haven't said anything here.
At least you can't run to the mods with this one.... Like cleverly... Message was attacked not messenger.....replace the "This is" at the opening with something like "you are"
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by BlackMerchant(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
praxisnetworks:

At least you can't run to the mods with this one.... Like cleverly... Message was attacked not messenger.....

Not interested in running to mods for help. I fight my own battles myself. smiley
Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by praxisnetworks: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
BlackMerchant:

Not interested in running to mods for help. I fight my own battles myself. smiley
praxisnetworks:

At least you can't run to the mods with this one.... Like cleverly... Message was attacked not messenger.....replace the "This is" at the opening with something like "you are"
BlackMerchant:

Re: DSS Offered Bribe, Threatened Me, Then I Was Sacked From Rivers Tribunal – Justi by Babacele: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
APCzombie:

Keep deceiving yourself

A justice was threatened, blackmailed and offered a bribe and later removed unceremoniously and you expect him to shut up?

You will get your useless nijeriya under full despotism very soon but not with us in the better south

Bloody sycophantic rice craving shill
if it s true, let the judge take his evidence n go to court. you think if we had wanted Rivers at all cost ,we won't have gotten it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ndigbo Can Break Free From Their Victim Mentality Syndrome / See What They Did With Obaseki Posters & Rabbit That Was Killed Today In Edo / The Southeast Do Not Need Oil To Survive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.