Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US (35958 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 37th Birthday Party & US Citizenship Celebration / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Bleached, fat and trashy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Intendy: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
she looks older than 35years of age. make I port?
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2015
nice bra she was wearing cos i'm sure we were meant to see that right? undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by toyese01(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2015
She looks familiar undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2015
At 35 no ring. its well
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2015
she looks stunning in that gown. makeup was just okay. wish her more blessings.
and she's thick !
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by ykwildchild: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2015
congrats

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Too many names popping that i barely recognise..

I'd advice Yoruba actresses to join Nollywood and get National fame, or as She's in America, she can join Hollywood...We barely know them in Port Harcourt.

Shut up, but they know her in lagos, what's Port harcourt compared to lagos self, is like comparing Nigeria to France

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:
Bleached, fat and trashy

Ugly beast, show us ur picture before crucifying others. Idiota

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Raymie(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2015
So she trafud all the way to Amelika to do this cheap buyday eeh? E be like say na classroom she rent so The only expensif thing there is her dress.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by jaymichael(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:
Bleached, fat and trashy

Though I don't like Laide Bakare, I just don't know why but that has been her colour. She had always been fair in complexion. Her color hasn't changed since I know her. She was a lot prettier than this when she never fat. She is still pretty sha after like 3 shudrens.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
please is she married yet? embarassed
There is a reason why I asked and I need the answer quickly!

It doesn't matter.

She's an actress, if your game is good and you're rich enough then all bets are off.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Mykelpato(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2015
I was second to comment here, how come my comment is missing.... Thunder fire those evil people wey no want me shine.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by HopeAtHand: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up, but they know her in lagos, what's Port harcourt compared to lagos self, is like comparing Nigeria to France

Atleast we know Omotola, Desmond Elliot et al.

Its better you're known Nationally than Regionally...That is simply what leaves Tinubu a local champion. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
RedCard1:
Classless Yoruba actress in the news again?

Anyway, this one managed to look better than the ones we've been seeing
Flat head
Flat head
Flat head..... Hw many times...
Thunder fire ur ibotic mouth.... Moronic Son of a useless father...

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2015
RedCard1:
Classless Yoruba actress in the news again?

Anyway, this one managed to look better than the ones we've been seeing
Flat head
Flat head
Flat head..... Hw many times...
Thunder fire ur ibotic mouth.... Moronic Son of a useless father...
Jeez

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by pkang: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Great Happy Birthday to her.

Today is my birthday too I haven't seen any like yet.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by mecksoncrown: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Too many names popping that i barely recognise..

I'd advice Yoruba actresses to join Nollywood and get National fame, or as She's in America, she can join Hollywood...We barely know them in Port Harcourt.

She's in Nollywood my dear, Get some education biko

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by macdelene(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:

No, u wan marry her?
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Taymii(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Congrats cool
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Atleast we know Omotola, Desmond Elliot et al.

Its better you're known Nationally than Regionally...That is simply what leaves Tinubu a local champion. tongue tongue

Tinubu that single handedly sent your self acclaimed hero to oblivion despite being the incumbent president, and you lot still call him a local champion. Am sorry for your likes, I know you people will never cease to mention the name Jagaban because he's the Almighty of politics as far as Nigeria politics is concerned, you people knows that for sure but will never admit
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by godoluwa(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:
Bleached, fat and trashy

calm down. she no bleach coz I knw her personally. shes from Lalupon Lagelu LGA Ibadan & her father is a Chief 4 dat town

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by InsaneTamie(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2015
Luvdmx:
Happy birthday beautiful.. wink
This joke is so apt I couldn't stop laughing..
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by chineloSA(f): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Flying all the way to America to have a trashy party. Some people sha undecided undecided undecided.

Look at the venue and decor. Having a party in Naija with all her loved ones, with better decor and venue could have made sense.

It's her cup of tea. undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by givemetoto(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2015
her kpekus go sweet wella oooo
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
jaymichael:
Though I don't like Laide Bakare, I just don't know why but that has been her colour. She had always been fair in complexion. Her color hasn't changed since I know her. She was a lot prettier than this when she never fat. She is still pretty sha after like 3 shudrens.
I know that she is naturally fair and i also know that she is bleaching. Check her knuckles

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
godoluwa:
calm down. she no bleach coz I knw her personally. shes from Lalupon Lagelu LGA Ibadan & her father is a Chief 4 dat town
now that she is naturally fair and i also know that she is bleaching. Check her knuckles

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by sexyellency(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
and do u see any of her relatives here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife / 13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.