Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US (35968 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 37th Birthday Party & US Citizenship Celebration / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by adet991(f): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
please is she married yet? embarassed
There is a reason why I asked and I need the answer quickly!
yes and no
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Too many names popping that i barely recognise..

I'd advice Yoruba actresses to join Nollywood and get National fame, or as She's in America, she can join Hollywood...We barely know them in Port Harcourt.

They don't know you either undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

I know that she is naturally fair and i also know that she is bleaching. Check her knuckles
Anyone who isn't ibo is bleaching
U flat heads are so full of yourselves
The truth is that no tribe in Nigeria bleaches as much as the ibos
If you think I'm lying check ibo women's faces, you'll see chemical burns and all
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
tammie24:

If you think I'm lying check ibo women's faces, you'll see chemical burns and all

I am omo Yoruba undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
akike:

I am omo Yoruba undecided
Then you are a bastard!
A hater
And a jealous person
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
tammie24:

Then you are a bastard!
A hater
And a jealous person

tongue

You are a liar

A hypocrite

A bastard

And a deceitful person

That actress is a fat, bleached out and trashy woman. You and I know that I am right. cheesy
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by flawlessT(f): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
vizkiz:
please is she married yet? embarassed
There is a reason why I asked and I need the answer quickly!
U ehn grin,am suspecting u ooo
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

tongue

You are a liar

A hypocrite

A bastard

And a deceitful person

That actress is a fat, bleached out and trashy woman. You and I know that I am right. cheesy
Let's see your pic
Then you know the real person the description of whom you just gave
*in Wale's vioce*
Oloshi
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

Exactly. Like they are the only ones that are naturally fair. Other ethnic groups in Nigeria are also naturally fair and look even more exotic that Igbos... So lightskin isn't a unique Igbo trait.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
aim5:

Exactly. Like they are the only ones that are naturally fair. Other ethnic groups in Nigeria are also naturally fair and look even more exotic that Igbos... So lightskin isn't a unique Igbo trait.
Don't mind them
They are the most hard working
The fairest
Developers of Nigeria
Richest
Nothing way they no be and others are the opposite!
Yeye people
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

Let's see your pic
Then you know the real person the description of whom you just gave
*in Wale's vioce*
Oloshi

Olorun!undecided

She is fat, bleached out and trashytongue because she is Yoruba does not mean that I shouldn't be truthful.

Goat!
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

Olorun!undecided

She is fat, bleached out and trashytongue because she is Yoruba does not mean that I shouldn't be truthful.

Goat!
Because you are poor doesn't mean you should always be jealous and hateful
God way do her own go do your own
Say amen
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

Because you are poor doesn't mean you should always be jealous and hateful
God way do her own go do your own
Say amen

You so wish that I am poortongue

I get it now. You are poor and you can't afford to be critical and logical because you want God to do your own, abi?
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

You so wish that I am poortongue

I get it now. You are poor and you can't afford to be critical and logical because you want God to do your own, abi?
So you are rich abi
Talk is cheap
*broke ass nigA
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

So you are rich abi
Talk is cheap
*broke ass nigA

I didn't say I am rich but I can afford to have electricity 24/7, internet access 24/7, eat three times a day with protein and attend one of the best unis in the world. I am not poor and not rich

If your quality of life is affecting the way you think, too bad for you. You should know that nothing is permanent. Get real please. That woman is fat, bleached out and trashy: P
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

I didn't say I am rich but I can afford to have electricity 24/7, internet access 24/7, eat three times a day with protein and attend one of the best unis in the world. I am not poor and not rich. But I am very grateful.:DD

You need to stop lying, you are a very bad liar
So now you agree Laide is better than you
I didn't even know I was replying an undergraduate
Na wa for nairaland sha

And what am I lyin abt
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

So now you agree Laide is better than you
I didn't even know I was replying an undergraduate
Na wa for nairaland sha

And what am I lyin abt

Better than me.... Are you crazy? A woman who barely knows what 1+1 is. A serial husband snacther....I will passcheesy

Where in my post did I gave that out? For all you know I could be a postgraduatecheesy. I don't blame you, I blame the schools you attended. They have not done anything to improve your analytical skill.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

Better than me.... Are you crazy? A woman who barely knows what 1+1 is. A serial husband snacther....I will passcheesy

Where in my post did I gave that out? For all you know I could be a postgraduatecheesy. I don't blame you, I blame the schools you attended. They have not done anything to improve your analytical skill.

ohhh
Now it's making sense to me
She snatched your husband
Or ur boyfriend masturbates looking at her picture
Abeg face ur studies ooo
Men are not worth the stress my dear smiley
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:
ohhh
Now it's making sense to me
She snatched your husband
Or ur boyfriend masturbates looking at her picture
Abeg face ur studies ooo
Men are not worth the stress my dear smiley

You need to concerate on your life. If you can't make an independent judgment at your age, there is no helping you. You are a disgrace to a Yoruba nation and your family.

I won't go 50m near a man that will place both of us on the same level. I am not like you, I have self-worth and I can think without sentiments.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

You need to concerate on your life. If you can't make an independent judgment at your age, there is no helping you. You are a disgrace to a Yoruba nation and your family.

I won't go 50m near a man that will place both of us on the same level. I am not like you, I have self-worth and I can think without sentiments.
How am I a disgrace to Yoruba nation? You even had the guts to include my family
What does that have to do with what we are talking about?
You said someone was fat, bleached out and so on
I don't even watch Yoruba movies so I don't know this person but from looking at her and reading your comment I can tell that you are just being jealous and hateful which you don't need to be unless there's something deeper going on
My dear you know nothing about self worth if you do you won't put down a fellow human being the way you do
Especially one that doesn't know you or give a fu*k about you!
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

How am I a disgrace to Yoruba nation? You even had the guts to include my family
What does that have to do with what we are talking about?
You said someone was fat, bleached out and so on
I don't even watch Yoruba movies so I don't know this person but from looking at her and reading your comment I can tell that you are just being jealous and hateful which you don't need to be unless there's something deeper going on
My dear you know nothing about self worth if you do you won't put down a fellow human being the way you do
Especially one that doesn't know you or give a fu*k about you!

Did I struck a nerve?sad

You don't watch Yoruba movies yet you have the guts to call me a bastard. You are the bigger bastard here. You insulted my family first when you called me a bastardcheesy

If you know anything about self worth you won't call other people flat head or bastard. I have self-worth that is why I will not speak a lie. I am just being factual. She is INDEED fat, bleached out and trashy.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

Did I struck a nerve?sad

You don't watch Yoruba movies yet you have the guts to call me a bastard. You are the bigger bastard here. You insulted my family first when you called me a bastardcheesy

If you know anything about self worth you won't call other people flat head or bastard. I have self-worth that is why I will not speak a lie. I am just being factual. She is INDEED fat, bleached out and trashy.
No you didn't strike any nerve my dear
You couldn't have done that with your low IQ
I had to write an epistle cos you don't seem to get it and I don't think you ever will
This the longest I have chatted with someone with IQ as low as yours and doesn't seem like anything has changed
It is what it is
But it's unfortunate!
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

No you didn't strike any nerve my dear
You couldn't have done that with your low IQ
I had to write an epistle cos you don't seem to get it and I don't think you ever will
This the longest I have chatted with someone with IQ as low as yours and doesn't seem like anything has changed
It is what it is
But it's unfortunate!

Coming from a person that can't make an independent judgment, I am gonna pass.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

Coming from a person that can't make an independent judgment, I am gonna pass.
you keep saying independent judgement I don't think you know what that means
To you it means people should agree with you whether they like it or not
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:
you keep saying independent judgement I don't think you know what that means
To you it means people should agree with you whether they like it or not

I don'y believe that people should agree with me but at least they shouldn't be ruled by sentiments when they do

Is she bleaching?- yes

Is she fat?- yes

Is she trashy?- yes, just take a look at her dressing

Does she look classy? - Yes, if and only if you grew up in Omuleru village

Is she a good actress? - hmmmm, she is neither here or there.

Like I had written earlier, I was just being factual
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by jaymichael(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

tongue

You are a liar

A hypocrite

A bastard

And a deceitful person

Laide is fat, yes. She bleached, I disagree she Has always been fair in complexion. Bleach na black person wey come yellow. Trashy? I totally disagree with you. Trashy is Maheeda, cossy orjiakor and Afrocandy.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
jaymichael:
Laide is fat, yes. She bleached, I disagree she Has always been fair in complexion. Bleach na black person wey come yellow. Trashy? I totally disagree with you. Trashy is Maheeda, cossy orjiakor and Afrocandy.

Is she naturally fair?- yes

Is she using bleaching lotions to enhance her complexion? - yes, take a look at her. Have you seen any of her recent movies?

Trashy? - yes, it has categories. And she is trashy.

Does this picture look classy to you? Can you put her in the same class as Mervy Aigbe? NO

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by jaymichael(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

Is she naturally fair?- yes

Is she using bleaching lotions to enhance her complexion? - yes, take a look at her. Have you seen any of her recent movies?

Trashy? - yes, it has categories. And she is trashy.

Does this picture look classy to you? Can you put her in the same class as Mervy Aigbe? NO
A bleached person is someone that was black then had to transform. If she bleach, from what color to what? What class has mercy that Laide doesn't have? How do you define class or trash. What are the controversies you hear about her that made you classify her as trashy.
I don't like her because her acting is neither her nor there, but she has her own class and in my opinion she is never trashy. She is just a hard working mother and business woman minding her own business and she is like those hungry (advance olosho) actresses.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by tammie24: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
akike:

I don'y believe that people should agree with me but at least they shouldn't be ruled by sentiments when they do

Is she bleaching?- yes

Is she fat?- yes

Is she trashy?- yes, just take a look at her dressing

Does she look classy? - Yes, if and only if you grew up in Omuleru village

Is she a good actress? - hmmmm, she is neither here or there.

Like I had written earlier, I was just being factual
Well!
To each his own
Goodluck anyways
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
tammie24:

Don't mind them
They are the most hard working
The fairest
Developers of Nigeria
Richest
Nothing way they no be and others are the opposite!
Yeye people

I've seen a couple beautiful lightskinned Yoruba women here in the US and they don't bleach at all.. it's natural fairness.. But of course, they would say nope they have to be bleachers since they're Yoruba. Very silly people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
jaymichael:
A bleached person is someone that was black then had to transform. If she bleach, from what color to what? What class has mercy that Laide doesn't have? How do you define class or trash. What are the controversies you hear about her that made you classify her as trashy.
I don't like her because her acting is neither her nor there, but she has her own class and in my opinion she is never trashy. She is just a hard working mother and business woman minding her own business and she is like those hungry (advance olosho) actresses.

Fair enough but you are mistaken on the definition of bleaching. Skin lightening = bleaching, regardless of whether or not you are dark skinned.

How is she different from other actresses. She is married to a polygamous man. Her personal life is her business not mine. However I can make judgment on her public personality.

Classy is looking smart, elegant and simple. She is none of the above. Do I even have to explain myself? As a guy I was hoping you would know better. Your taste must be something else.

I am sorry but I think we share the same outlook on things. It is futile to keep this conversation going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert / DJ Cuppy Gives Scholarship To Young Girl She Met At Pepsi Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.