Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US (35967 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Laide Bakare’s 37th Birthday Party & US Citizenship Celebration / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Ugly beast, show us ur picture before crucifying others. Idiota

Is she your crush? I wouldnt have crucified her if she acts her age and size in movies. undecided

It is an eyesore seeing a married woman acting a sisi. I guess that was what prompted my comment. I am unapologetic about it. Yoruba movie industry needs standard and this is not it

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Luvdmx(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
InsaneTamie:

This joke is so apt I couldn't stop laughing..

Happy wknd.Cheers
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by TeamSimple(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Too many names popping that i barely recognise..

I'd advice Yoruba actresses to join Nollywood and get National fame, or as She's in America, she can join Hollywood...We barely know them in Port Harcourt.

She does not know you neither. Your advice is so myopic and silly. How many of your nollywood actors have gotten the 'national fame'. They have national fame but still beg for donations to pay hospital bills when down with illness.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by bakynes(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I'd advice Yoruba actresses to join Nollywood and get National fame, or as She's in America, she can join Hollywood...We barely know them in Port Harcourt.

We don't need you to know them that's why she is a Yoruba actress. They are known in the SW that's enough for them. Port Harcourt on the otherhand is a rubbish city. I was there twice last year and once this year. Imagine plenty main road without drainage, before you barely see internal roads tarred.The few once tarred is done by NDDC, all roads is one lane, no flyover, you see a Car wash on the main road without gutter. All their fun and entertainment is in GRA. I was in Benin as well and I prefer Benin to Port Harcourt in terms of roads and development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by ajepako(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
please is she married yet? embarassed
There is a reason why I asked and I need the answer quickly!

She's married to one Alhaji as 3rd wife and she has 2 kids..

But if you are mega rich, she can always dump her Alhaji for you..

She wont be the first actress to dump her husband for greener pasture, lol..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Btruth: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Lattop:
She's very Sexy n Beautiful
is she? Hummmmm! sad
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by HopeAtHand: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2015
TeamSimple:

She does not know you neither. Your advice is so myopic and silly. How many of your nollywood actors have gotten the 'national fame'. They have national fame but still beg for donations to pay hospital bills when down with illness.

See how hurt you are..she must be your family member..i will say my opinion as i please and you can go to hell if you want, i don't care.

She should go where the competition is hardest and make a name for herself..Period!!

And anyone can choose to mismanage his lifes work, i do not also care.!!!.Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Is she your crush? I wouldnt have crucified her if she acts her age and size in movies. undecided

It is an eyesore seeing a married woman acting a sisi. I guess that was what prompted my comment. I am unapologetic about it. Yoruba movie industry needs standard and this is not it
Even if there would be any hope of raising the standard of yoruba films, will the responsibility of attaining that feat rest solely on her and besides it's been long that she last featured in any of the Yoruba films. Leave her husband to judge her mode of dressing, you're not in anyway have any reason to crucify her mode of dressing, it's her life and she has every decision to live it as she wants.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by HopeAtHand: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
bakynes:

We don't need you to know them that's why she is a Yoruba actress. They are known in the SW that's enough for them. Port Harcourt on the otherhand is a rubbish city. I was there twice last year and once this year. Imagine main road without drainage. You see Car wash on the main road without gutter. All their fun is in GRA. I was in Benin as well and I prefer Benin to Portharcourt in terms of roads and development.

if it soothes your purpose, you can compare PH with Okitipupa, i cared less.

I will reiterate again that she is an unknown entity outside Yollywood(?) and should try to get herself national fame..she will obviously like my advice..you can now fvck off!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by SpencerLewis(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Lattop:
She's very Sexy n Beautiful
Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Be careful young man of what u say about oda dude's wives to avoid the wrath of AMADIOHA(aka SANGO, JOVE, JUPITER, ZEUS etc, etc & etc)
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by TundeCole(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
RedCard1:
Classless Yoruba actress in the news again?

Anyway, this one managed to look better than the ones we've been seeing

God save ur career say you no put any picture for ur profile. You for hear something today grin
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
No mind all d useless ibo bois dat have no future... In oda news we have Jason njoku parasite.... Stealing Nd circumventing other pples hardwork nd claiming rich man... Useless tribe

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Even if there would be any hope of raising the standard of yoruba films, will the responsibility of attaining that feat rest solely on her and besides it's been long that she last featured in any of the Yoruba films. Leave her husband to judge her mode of dressing, you're not in anyway have any reason to crucify her mode of dressing, it's her life and she has every decision to live it as she wants.

I watched one recently Mister

Are you the husband? She needs to lose the weight, stop bleaching and start dressing like a woman with class.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by rickyady: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
fuckable physique
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by TeamSimple(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See how hurt you are..she must be your family member..i will say my opinion as i please and you can go to hell if you want, i don't care.

She should go where the competition is hardest and make a name for herself..Period!!

And anyone can choose to mismanage his lifes work, i do not also care.!!!.Simple!
Your comments shows how ignorant you are. Well it all depends on what you term COMPETITION and making name for oneself. Let end it here.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

I watched one recently Mister

Are you the husband? She needs to lose the weight, stop bleaching and start dressing like a woman with class.
I'm not the husband, but I just hate it when fellow women belittle themselves. It's not good, you need to change your mentality so that people can appreciate you too. Would be happy if you can share your pics too so that we can do a little comparison
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by florakims(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
ajepako:

She's married to one Alhaji as 3rd wife and she has 2 kids..

But if you are mega rich, she can always dump her Alhaji for you..

She wont be the first actress to dump her husband for greener pasture, lol..

grin grin grin

How could you say such about a woman like you, someone you barely know, that's not fair
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by swaggprofessor(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:
Google am
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by davodyguy: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Atleast we know Omotola, Desmond Elliot et al.

Its better you're known Nationally than Regionally...That is simply what leaves Tinubu a local champion tongue tongue

Fool

That same local champion fought and defeated PDP under OBJ

Jonathan of PDP ran to him for help in 2011

And in 2014/2015 he chose buhari and Osinbajo to defeat a sitting president.

I feel sorry for you Igbo people
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Brooklyn? the slum area of New York? why not celebrate in Victoria Island, the high brow area of Lagos!
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by HopeAtHand: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
davodyguy:

Fool

That same local champion fought and defeated PDP under OBJ

Jonathan of PDP ran to him for help in 2011

And in 2014/2015 he chose buhari and Osinbajo to defeat a sitting president.

I feel sorry for you Igbo people
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:

I'm not the husband, but I just hate it when fellow women belittle themselves. It's not good, you need to change your mentality so that people can appreciate you too. Would be happy if you can share your pics too so that we can do a little comparison

Lol.

I am not belittling her. I will say the same for most Yoruba actresses. Most of them are fat and bleached out. I don't have problem with fat people but when they purposely make themselves fat becuase of God knows what, it becomes my headache. She and her cohorts belittle my culture and my skin colour with their coke fanta bodies. They insult our intelligence when they act like sisi knowing well how old they are. They can't even dress themselves.

If they/she wants respect she has to start acting it.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

Lol.

I am not belittling her. I will say the same for most Yoruba actresses. Most of them are fat and bleached out. I don't have problem with fat people but when they purposely make themselves fat becuase of God knows what, it becomes my headache. She and her cohorts belittle my culture and my skin colour with their coke fanta bodies. They insult our intelligence when they act like sisi knowing well how old they are. They can't even dress themselves.

If they/she wants respect she has to start acting it.
That's why I insist you upload your pics so that people on nairaland can evaluate you too. Irrespective of one culture/tribe, your personal interest will come first, forget the fat that they are fat, that's a norm with most yoruba mothers especially when they've given birth and this lady in particular already has 3kids and for that alone you have to give her credit for still looking beautiful at this age. Before you start to bury her alive before her death marry with 3kids and lets later see how you'll turn out after that age

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Damalex4luv(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
teeowl:
Brooklyn? the slum area of New York? why not celebrate in Victoria Island, the high brow area of Lagos!
Bad belle, am sorry for you undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by Owojuyi(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
vizkiz:

Funny enough she is married with three kids
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by nightmile: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
RedCard1:
Classless Yoruba actress in the news again?

Anyway, this one managed to look better than the ones we've been seeing

They are still better than the prostitutes from the East parading themselves as actresses who can't stay in their husbands houses. Igbos are fools, always bringing up topics that indicts them.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by ogashman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
must we do everything in d U.S? giving birth in U.S celebrating birthday in U.S doing white wedding in U.S medical treatment in U.S buying property in U.S

Wat happened to Nigeria?
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by akike: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Damalex4luv:

That's why I insist you upload your pics so that people on nairaland can evaluate you too. Irrespective of one culture/tribe, your personal interest will come first, forget the fat that they are fat, that's a norm with most yoruba mothers especially when they've given birth and this lady in particular already has 3kids and for that alone you have to give her credit for still looking beautiful at this age. Before you start to bury her alive before her death marry with 3kids and lets later see how you'll turn out after that age

Why would a mother of three kids act like a lady and to make matter worse, she would put on ill fitting clothes to act the role undecided.

Abegi, I don't dress trashy. There are classy fat girls and mamas out there. I am not against fat, you can eat whatever you like just do not harm other people's eyesight with your lack of dress sense and do not make it a culture because it is no healthy. You need to be aware that it is not motherhood, it is simply madness, it has become a culture for Yoruba actress to get fat and start bleaching immediately get into the spotlight. And they are affecting the non-educated yorubas who watch their movies.

Why are you particular about her? She is just an average actress. She exaggerates way too much to be a good actress
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by shindarayo(f): 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
HopeAtHand:

so wats yoruba movies called?yollywood?mschew,just like we hardly know u on nairaland.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by locdog(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
nightmile:

They are still better than the prostitutes from the East parading themselves as actresses who can't stay in their husbands houses. Igbos are fools, always bringing up topics that indicts them.
Re: Photos From Laide Bakare’s 35th Birthday Party In The US by locdog(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abeg Igbo actress no dey bleach?

And BTW Igbo and Yoruba actress who is at olosho business pass? My ans is chi...,ngoz...., ada...etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / Throwback Photos Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss As A Little Girl / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.