Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) (22185 Views)

Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india / Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property / RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Konji, who is a bastard, when on Abi town edo state weed spins out this trash.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
poshest:
name checkers food don done o
Are you India or Pakistan cheesy grin
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by thiagoneves: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
There's something wrong with that tribe called igbo. These are the same people that rave and rant all day on nairaland. Everything wrong has to do with them. Dem swear for una?
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Tolatutu: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another one bites the dust.

These ones too would have come on nairaland to tell us how hardworking and business savy they are and how other tribes are lazy. Hardworking in committing crimes angry
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by j1mmy: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
who else?
IGBO, biggest destroyers of Nigerian name
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by oloworulz(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wetin dey worry this Igbo boys sef. Later they will be shouting Buhari is dis and dat. Stupidd tribe
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
they are all ibos, thank God they didnt use yoruba name to perpetrate their crimes dis time arround.

Buhari sud be killing them or else they will use drug to kill us.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
oloworulz:
Wetin dey worry this Igbo boys sef. Later they will be shouting Buhari is dis and dat. Stupidd tribe

no b small mata, d tin do tire me seriously.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why are they travelling through Nigerian airport where a particular tribe in Nigeria is a target, there is other neighboring West African countries that can allow someone to travel with up to $50000 without any problem. That guy is not wise and an illiterate.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Kolade354(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
warrior01:
See wetin Buhari cause
You're still foolish.....It's a Pity!!!
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rayhut:
Why are they travelling through Nigerian airport where a particular tribe in Nigeria is a target, there is other neighboring West African countries that can allow someone to travel with up to $50000 without any problem. That guy is not wise and an illiterate.

people r just stupidd. it is better to send thru western union from cotonou than facing this embarrassment.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO TRAFFIC MONEY WITHOUT HOLDING IT. SPLIT IT ON DIFFERENT E-WALLET ACCOUNTS AND CONVERT TO CASH WHEN YOU GET TO WHERE YOU GOING.

USE A TRAVELERS CHEQUE. VISA AND MASTER CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTABLE WORLDWIDE. REGISTER A BUSINESS ENTITY WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION TO BACK YOURSELF UP AS A LEGIT BUSINESS MAN.

Any story, you call your lawyer immediately instead saying oga abeg..... How can someone worth 30k$ cash and still being foolishh?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by onila(f): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
seunny4lif:
Na name I come check oooh grin grin
World association of name checkers grin grin

Togo branch grin grin
grin
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Drugs drugs money money and crime, always the same ppl cursed evil ppl; why?
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDPwayoo:

people r just stupidd. it is better to send thru western union from cotonou than facing this embarrassment.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO TRAFFIC MONEY WITHOUT HOLDING IT. SPLIT IT ON DIFFERENT E-WALLET ACCOUNTS AND CONVERT TO CASH WHEN YOU GET TO WHERE YOU GOING.

USE A TRAVELERS CHEQUE. VISA AND MASTER CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTABLE WORLDWIDE. REGISTER A BUSINESS ENTITY WITH CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION TO BACK YOURSELF UP AS A LEGIT BUSINESS MAN.

Any story, you call your lawyer immediately instead saying oga abeg..... How can someone worth 30k$ cash and still being foolishh?
Is because of lack of knowledge, education is power, it baffled me how on earth someone will be wrapping dollars like drug tablet, money you will just put in your pocket cross to cotonue or travel to Liberia or Gambia and do your transactions or even board a flight with it in cotonu or Monrovia, Liberia, Guinee- bissau, Guinee-conakry or Gambia and travel comfortable without any questioning. some people are just stack illiterate, even some to the extent of swallowing dollar wraps, must somebody travel out of Nigeria through nigerian airport to get to his destination.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by ChristDeKing(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided undecided undecidedI PRAY GOD ENTERS THE HEART OF OUR IGBO BROTHERS SO THEY CAN STOP DISGRACING OUR DEAR COUNTRY HOME AND ABROAD. THAT TRIBE IS SYNONYMOUS TO CRIME AND FRAUD. 90% OF DRUG NEWS IN THE MEDIA ALWAYS END UP BEEN IGBO'S AND DESPITE ALL THE WARNINGS IN ASIA AND KILLINGS THEY STILL WON'T STOP THEIR ILLICIT TRADES. I WONDER WHAT A LAWLESS AND CRIME FILLED SOCIETY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR OUR DEAR BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO QUENCHED THE FUTILE AMBITION undecided

I THANK GOD FOR MY TRIBE YORUBA'S. WE ARE SENT TO SCHOOL AND TRAINED TO BECOME USEFUL TO THE SOCIETY UNLIKE OUR CHEST BEATING SELF ACCLAIMED HARD WORKING BROTHERS FROM THE South East WHO MAKE THE NEWS FOR THE WRONG REASONS
undecided undecided undecided undecided
U MUST B HIGH ON WET WEED.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by ChristDeKing(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
undecided undecided undecidedI PRAY GOD ENTERS THE HEART OF OUR IGBO BROTHERS SO THEY CAN STOP DISGRACING OUR DEAR COUNTRY HOME AND ABROAD. THAT TRIBE IS SYNONYMOUS TO CRIME AND FRAUD. 90% OF DRUG NEWS IN THE MEDIA ALWAYS END UP BEEN IGBO'S AND DESPITE ALL THE WARNINGS IN ASIA AND KILLINGS THEY STILL WON'T STOP THEIR ILLICIT TRADES. I WONDER WHAT A LAWLESS AND CRIME FILLED SOCIETY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR OUR DEAR BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO QUENCHED THE FUTILE AMBITION undecided

I THANK GOD FOR MY TRIBE YORUBA'S. WE ARE SENT TO SCHOOL AND TRAINED TO BECOME USEFUL TO THE SOCIETY UNLIKE OUR CHEST BEATING SELF ACCLAIMED HARD WORKING BROTHERS FROM THE South East WHO MAKE THE NEWS FOR THE WRONG REASONS
IS DAT WOT U RE SUPPOSE TO SAY?is dat hw u re meant to address such issue?MAY U NVA HANDLE ANY PUBLIC POST IN UR WHOLE LIFE.
U re jst a wasted sperm,abortion shud hve been legalized jst for ur seek.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by onila(f): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
igbos rock

screw the haters

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rayhut:

Is because of lack of knowledge, education is power, it baffled me how on earth someone will be wrapping dollars like drug tablet, money you will just put in your pocket cross to cotonue or travel to Liberia or Gambia and do your transactions or even board a flight with it in cotonu or Monrovia, Liberia, Guinee- bissau, Guinee-conakry or Gambia and travel comfortable without any questioning. some people are just stack illiterate, even some to the extent of swallowing dollar wraps, must somebody travel out of Nigeria through nigerian airport to get to his destination.

THIS IS THE HIGHEST STUPIDITY] I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by sukkot: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rayhut:

stark wink
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by ExInferis(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
They all hide behind small corner shops selling expired drugs, fake spare parts, tainted palm oil, used hair attachments etc just to fool the gullible into thinking that's their legitimate business, not knowing it's all a front while at night they bring out the guns to rob, the c0ndoms to swallow hard drugs, the dollars to launder.

They run home every christmas to spray money like kings and build palatial homes from the proceeds of crime, they then recruit young drones in the name of apprenticeship and bring them over to their criminal base.

They support GEJ because he looked the other way to allow their criminal empires to flourish and thrive, and they hate Buhari because he's changing the game, tightening up customs, cops, EFCC, FIRS and so on, making crime harder.

All igboes are crooks.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Tycoflu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
The kind thunder way go fire all the useless fools cursing the whole Igbo tribe because of the sin of few criminals still dey do press up. Always waiting for the slightest opportunity to pour out your frustrations on other tribe. Nonsense
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Chopping money, literally.[/size]
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
thisis a duplicate thread.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:

YOU ARE AN EDUCATED F**L

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Kalvan: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
"Ogbo Emmanuel hails from Umunya in Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State. "

Anambra adigo mma. grin grin grin grin grin

Yeegbo kwenu!
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by mascotttttttttt(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Who wan keep abi chop the collected money now.......NDLEA I just de look una ooooooo....the more drugs them de collect the more e dey many for the country.....
I no fit describe the level of stupidity dis guys have attended....wrap dollars like weed?
Sure NDLEA must know ....next time make una ask Diezana and the big boys how dem de take jack 100million dollars so 34k dolls won't be a problem again to you guys....

May you people find peace in the jail
May you people get sense next time
And may you people repent from stealing
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Ryda(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
D Guy in d other pix looks like carstrated piq
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
orisa37:
Welldone NDLEA for stopping another Biafran style for funding their Biafran Project.
Imagine ur kind of pain, anyway this country can be better witout u.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by HrmOlolade(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sugbon oloriburuku ni awon igbo taun Bawa loju je kiri yii
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by nonxo007(m): 5:30am On Oct 11, 2015
I laff at y'all insulting the igbo's and calling us a disgrace to Nigeria, first of all we never wanted to be a part of this scam called nigeria that the Hausa's and Yoruba's have joined hand to ruin. And for those saying trash about igbo's, currently is our lives safe in Nigeria ?? NO!!!! Why Coz of the northerns who have decided to place the country in distress and on the top most dangerous countries to travel to, secondly the Yoruba that at talking sef just baffles me, those lazy bunch of people spewing trash, what benefit has any of you contributed to the growth of the Nation, if not stealing public funds and so on, even with your so call education still nothing to show for it. Abeg lemme hear word. Calling a peace loving, hardworking set of people a disgrace. Go remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing the dust in another persons eye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCTA Clears Beggar Caught With N500,000, $100 Cash Of Wrongdoing / Operatives Arrest Baby Factory Owner Child Traffickers (Picture) / Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.