Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,698 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) (22191 Views)

Nigerian Couple Caught With Heroine, Cocaine and drug money in india / Jealous Lover Traces Cheating Girlfriend To Hotel, Damages Property / RRS Foils Kidnap Attempt Of Two Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by nonxo007(m): 5:45am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
undecided undecided undecidedI PRAY GOD ENTERS THE HEART OF OUR IGBO BROTHERS SO THEY CAN STOP DISGRACING OUR DEAR COUNTRY HOME AND ABROAD. THAT TRIBE IS SYNONYMOUS TO CRIME AND FRAUD. 90% OF DRUG NEWS IN THE MEDIA ALWAYS END UP BEEN IGBO'S AND DESPITE ALL THE WARNINGS IN ASIA AND KILLINGS THEY STILL WON'T STOP THEIR ILLICIT TRADES. I WONDER WHAT A LAWLESS AND CRIME FILLED SOCIETY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR OUR DEAR BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO QUENCHED THE FUTILE AMBITION undecided

I THANK GOD FOR MY TRIBE YORUBA'S. WE ARE SENT TO SCHOOL AND TRAINED TO BECOME USEFUL TO THE SOCIETY UNLIKE OUR CHEST BEATING SELF ACCLAIMED HARD WORKING BROTHERS FROM THE South East WHO MAKE THE NEWS FOR THE WRONG REASONS
undecided undecided undecided undecided
I laff at y'all insulting the igbo's and calling us a disgrace to Nigeria, first of all we never wanted to be a part of this scam called nigeria that the Hausa's and Yoruba's have joined hand to ruin. And for those saying trash about igbo's, currently is our lives safe in Nigeria ?? NO!!!! Why Coz of the northerns who have decided to place the country in distress and on the top most dangerous countries to travel to, secondly the Yoruba that at talking sef just baffles me, those lazy bunch of people spewing trash, what benefit has any of you contributed to the growth of the Nation, if not stealing public funds and so on, even with your so call education still nothing to show for it. Abeg lemme hear word. Calling a peace loving, hardworking set of people a disgrace. Go remove the log of wood in your eyes before removing the dust in another persons eye.
Re: NDLEA Foils Another Dollar-smuggling Ring, Traces N226m Drug Money (Pictures) by iamteegee(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
embarassedanyway tz all in the spirit of huzzling undecidedanyway tz all in the spirit of huzzling............that's why I love Igbo guys!!!! nothing is impossible... shame Yoruba and Hausa guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam / South African Man Kills His 42-year-old Girlfriend (Photo) / Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.