Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com (43770 Views)

Sports Journalist Needed / Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Felix Ifeanyi Nwosu Displays AK-47 Rifle On Facebook, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt]THIS IS THE ONLY IGBO MAN I EVER LIKED IN MY LIFE AND HE'S DEAD cry cry RIP SIR cry cry[/size]

Felix no be IGBO Man o! Na Esan man from EDO state. I remember when we dey Ikpoba Hill 2geda those days, dey play football for BBS(Bendel Broadcasting Service) field with Felix as coach while working in BBS as a sports journalist. E don tay wen Felix dey travel o. I remember one time when e carry benin boys go Sweden go play Gothia cup. He win one edition, another edition when he go na so all the boys varnish inside sweden.

Na Boss of Bosses to some benin boys. He Come Marry one fine Catholic girl with Good Character for new estate(Ikpoba Hill) Abeg make I no bore una with details.

RIP FELIX OKUGBE. Wish I was in Nigeria to pay my last RESPECTS. I go Call Madam.

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by dajooe: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oh! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by eseosa77(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

Felix no be IGBO Man o! Na Esan man from EDO state. I remember when we dey Ikpoba Hill 2geda those days, dey play football for BBS(Bendel Broadcasting Service) field with Felix as coach while working in BBS as a sports journalist. E don tay wen Felix dey travel o. I remember one time when e carry benin boys go Sweden go play Gothia cup. He win one edition, another edition when he go na so all the boys varnish inside sweden.

Na Boss of Bosses to some benin boys. He Come Marry one fine Catholic girl with Good Character for new estate(Ikpoba Hill) Abeg make I no bore una with details.

RIP FELIX OKUGBE. Wish I was in Nigeria to pay my last RESPECTS. I go Call Madam.

What a colosal loss to edo stae and nigeria.i knew him in d early 90s when he stated his sport analysis carrier on EBS station.Rip boss
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by lawrence2013: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rest in peace to a great sport journalist
It was spff sagbama somtime ago now its the articulate Felix
GOD HELP US
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Jirate(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Those of us in Benin knows Felix like the back of our hand, though some of us have not seen him in ages, he was and will always be one of us. This is a big loss, May his Gentle Soul Rest in Perfect Peace, Amen.

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by spencekat(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by ResourceMan(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
R.I.P Felix. May God Accept Your Soul.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Atk1nson(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt]THIS IS THE ONLY IGBO MAN I EVER LIKED IN MY LIFE AND HE'S DEAD cry cry RIP SIR cry cry[/size]
must u bring tribalism into everything?
and that name isnt igbo
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by lordkay10(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP Felix Okugbe, a seasoned sports journalist, but why the 'badoo' watermark on his picture? He deserves a better one than that
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by caprini1: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP sir...a real and true lover of the beautiful game.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by caprini1: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Atk1nson:

must u bring tribalism into everything?
and that name isnt igbo
Meaning he doesn't know who Felix Okugbe is,but commented ignorantly and mumuishly to get some deformed erection springing likes!
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by tolastikha: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
I first met him at EBS, Edo State. He usually called me Shorter as against my name Tola. Humorous at its pick. RIP bros Fexball.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
R.i.p to a rare gem
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by godwin120alex: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP. Mundial sport.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Blow074: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Great Guy. R.I.P
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Emade(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP Mr Felix u are one of the best on your field

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by nkemdi89(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
oh I love this man.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by prof800(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
R.I.P. Felix.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by onelife97: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
femi4:
Olodo!
Oku-igbe is different from Okugbe. Okugbe is Benin word
I guess u r more #olodo than I do because how u wrote ur okugbe....I am a Yoruba man and there is no other way to rightly write "oku igbe" than Okugbe as it sounds.
Anyway RIP to the deceased.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
sheedy407:
Head of Sport, DAAR COMMUNICATIONS and RAY POWER Felix Okugbe and CEO of MUDIAL SPORT INTERNATIONAL have just been confirmed dead early hours of today in a Lagos State Teaching Hospital.
He died from a protracted cancer.

Details coming soon.

Source: https://www.naij.com/597908-veteran-sports-journalist-felix-okugbe-dies.html

So sad! Condolences to his family and Nigerians in general.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by femi4: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
onelife97:

I guess u r more #olodo than I do because how u wrote ur okugbe....I am a Yoruba man and there is no other way to rightly write "oku igbe" than Okugbe as it sounds.
Anyway RIP to the deceased.
Ode!
What happened to Okuugbe

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Workers too dey die AIT.. Hope its not what am thinking?
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by mikron(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another painful death, a sound sports journalist, well travelled, passionate and easygoing, 2 painful deaths just in one day. Urs and alamco. May u rest in d Bosom of d Lord.

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by blackfase(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
One of d very view sports anchor I admire. Rest on Mr Okugbe....
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Aww man this is really tragic..i can still remember how he made sports journalism interesting and I was always glued to the Ebs TV when he was on..i remember a particular day when he was anchoring and sipped the cup of tea placed in front of him only to quickly drop it and say"wow these people are hell bent on burning my tongue" ...wonderful man. Damn... a great loss..RIP bros

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:

I am a bastard

Fixed [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by DeRay98(m): 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:

Okugbe is NOT AN IGBO MAN, But Edo. And don't come here to show that you are one of those Yorubas who thinks and believe that Edos are Igbos. angry

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by chijike(m): 12:37am On Oct 11, 2015
R.I.P to a great man. I remember those days at E.B.S
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by obontami: 1:46am On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:

what is bigotry in my comment seems u are mad undecided
guy na everybody you dey abuse ??
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by omozu1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
searching4love:
He is not igbo he is from Edo state
R I P my brother
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Philtrik(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt][b]MIND YOU, HE IS NOT AN IGBO MAN. HE IS FROM EDO STATE.[b][/size]
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by rickome247(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Remember him back then in benin Best of the best sport 1994 rip Felix osagie okungbe

"Super Chickens" John Dumelo Mocks Nigeria After The Match Ended In A Deadlock / Anthony Joshua Shares Photos With His Son As They Vacation Together / Fans Angry At Anthony Joshua Over Misogynist Statement About His Niece