Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly (5155 Views)

Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] / Governor Aregbesola Submits List Of Commissioners After Two Years In Government / Ambode’s Mediocre List of Commissioners Full Of Tinubu’s Relatives, Friends –PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by PRYCE(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Governor Darius Ishaku of Taraba State yesterday submitted a list of 20  commissioners  to the state House of Assembly for confirmation.
The list was attached to a letter signed by the governor and addressed to the speaker, Mr Abel Peter Diah.

Wukari LGA has three nominees, Karim Lamido and Sardauna LGAs have two each while the rest have one nominee each.

The nominees include; Mrs. Rebecca Manasseh from Takum, Alhaji Abubakar Sule Ndigmay and Mr. John Jigem from Sardauna, Mr. Atosuma James Gani, Mrs. Lois Emmanuel and Dr. Jesse Adi Ashumate from Wukari, Mr. Gambo Endafa  from Donga, Dr. Tafarki Agbadu from Kurmi, Alhaji Iliyasu Mohammed Ajibu from Ibbi, Barrister Gowon Emmanuel and Mr. Abba Akawu Zagga were nominated from Karim Lamido, Alhaji Musa Karamty from Gashaka, Alhaji Hassan Hamma from Gassol, Alhaji Aminu Jika from Jalingo and Alhaji Musa Dakka from Bali.

Others include; Dr. Innocent Vakka  Ardo from Kola,  Dr. David Ishaya  from Yorro,
Barrister Anthony Danburam from Lau, Barrister Yusuf Akirikwe from Ussa and Mr.  Alexander Senlo from Zing.
The governor also approved the appointment of 54 special advisers and 62 special assistants.

Share 3

http://newsday.com.ng/taraba-gov-submits-list-of-commissioners-to-assembly/

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
cool
Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Governor Ishyaku is the man of the people. PDP will forever serve the good people of Taraba state.

The governor also approved the appointment of 54 special advisers and 62 special assistants.
That's damn to much Mr Governor... Jesus!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by PRYCE(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Governor Ishyaku is the man of the people. PDP will forever serve the good people of Taraba state.

That's damn to much Mr Governor... Jesus!!!
I'm telling you! Even Military Generals don't need that much advisers to stage an invasion! WTF

He's my Governor Sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
PRYCE:
I'm telling you! Even Military Generals don't need that much advisers to stage an invasion! WTF

He's my Governor Sha...
He's my man but I don't see the use of such number of Aides. Even UN Secretary-General don't need such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by stuff46(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Them too been de 'Auto-pilot mode' like Niger before?
Too bad.
Re: Taraba Gov Submits List Of Commissioners To Assembly by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Too many advisers and assistants. This will raise the cost of governance. It's not ideal especially considering the financial situation of the nation and the state.

(1) (Reply)

Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. / This CNN 1968 Documentary About Nigeria VS Biafra War Will Shock You [VIDEO] / SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Reports On Corruption Probes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.