Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. (5157 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Indigenous People Of Biafra Members
Protest In Owerri along Douglas road. It was peaceful and the were address by the Police during the protest. The turnout was Overwhelming as police presence couldn't stop them as the sing Biafran song with great passion.

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
More photos

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2015
Another

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by ELTON123(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
[size=20pt]THIS IS WHO WE ARE

IPOB [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by tobtap: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
undecided undecided...dey can protest so far dem no destroy properties
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
tobtap:
can ur people do same for oduduwa republic ?

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by naijapips02: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
make my Rochas catch una angry
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by dunkem21(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
grin
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Femolacaster(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
Otito diri Jesu!

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Even if the Igbos are freed to form biafra, they will still invade the nook and crannies of the north, west and south of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Movic1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Jobless Indeginous Pigs Of biafra Dm no even get money to print many flags.

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
I'm even surprised they could leave their "market" to protest grin

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:
The are not jobless, the are people that abandone their engagements for what the believe in (for Freedom). Number of flag doesn't matter, even a single flag can send a clear massage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by IGBOSON1: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

^^^I've noticed this whole Biafra thing dey pain you well well! Why? undecided

You hate Igbos, yet when they agitate to leave you lot to go-on-with-one-Nigeria you get furious and turn the air blue with all manner of expletives!

8 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by hmuhammad(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tax go nearly kill them, those regions go de uncomfortable for them to reside
firstEVA:
Even if the Igbos are freed to form biafra, they will still invade the nook and crannies of the north, west and south of Nigeria.
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by hmuhammad(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
Text message? undecided
HarrySmile:

The are not jobless, the are people that abandone their engagements for what the believe in (for Freedom). Number of flag doesn't matter, even a single flag can send a clear massage.
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Movic1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
HarrySmile:

Number of flag doesn't matter, even a single flag can send a clear massage.
Agreed! fear grips your people at the sight of 1 fulani flag in Abia. U re right on diz grin
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by kingdompropty: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
It pains me when the Yoruba says Ndigbo can't do this or that. Ndigbo fear no foes. We are Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Movic1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I've noticed this whole Biafra thing dey pain you well well! Why? undecided

You hate Igbos, yet when they agitate to leave you lot to go-on-with-one-Nigeria you get furious and turn the air blue with all manner of expletives!

pain me ke? Bro! I will be d most cheerful man on earth if igbos leave Nigeria for Us gringrin I fit Use my last card celebrate am cool cool
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by itstpia99: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
see as they're all black?

bleaching cream sellers are you discriminating or something, why didnt you sell to these folks.

I checked different pictures and kept seeing the same gatherings of black Africans.
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by parisbookaddict(f): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
tobtap:

They are not uncivilised
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Buhari is a coward!/scared of referendum!
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Dosinspector(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
We re LIVE and DIRECT

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
Movic1:

pain me ke? Bro! I will be d most cheerful man on earth if igbos leave Nigeria for Us gringrin I fit Use my last card celebrate am cool cool
Then why the hate comment if you want them to leave? I think what you could have done is to ignore all Biafra threads

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by esantex(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
una for don start una protest when Jonathan was the president. jobless pple.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by AK481(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wen buhari was sidelining the south east in appointment and party leadership in house of reps and senate.

The intelligent ones among us knew he is doing something risky.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by sexaddict08(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
itstpia99:
see as they're all black?

bleaching cream sellers are you discriminating or something, why didnt you sell to these folks.

I checked different pictures and kept seeing the same gatherings of black Africans.

the black ones are mainly poor n touts, the yellow ones are enjoying themselves somewhere now
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 07, 2015
Nonsense, this is heading us no where
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by abagoro(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2015
The OP is being clever by half by including traders in his picture to give a crowdy impression. That's at Owerri market and the traders were going about there normal businesses while a few jobless people were carrying cardboard paper and flags. This my picture gives a clearer view. Imo State is peaceful and we love other Nigerians whom we intermarry with and accomodate.

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2015
abagoro:
The OP is being clever by half by including traders in his picture to give a crowdy impression. That's at Owerri market and the traders were going about there normal businesses while a few jobless people were carrying cardboard paper and flags. This my picture gives a clearer view. Imo State is peaceful and we love other Nigerians whom we intermarry with and accomodate.
yea very clear because i see most shops are SHUT look upstairs via your pic of the building...............

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by sirchisco: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5z_FyRofPI

My Opinoin After The Match Of IPOB
The news of the match protest was shown on NTA but the protesters were not shown. Why? Vanguard reported of police shooting one IPOB but NTA never said that. Well it might be the ethics of reporting on the side of television stations. The road to true peace can never be through violence. Biafrans cannot feel at peace against their wish so let them enjoy that peace and of course Nigeria will also be a home of peace I pray. On the other side, you cant condemn a people and still force them under unification, to me it's like slavery in modern way. If biafrans agitate for its own state, let them have it provided they can handle it as a separate but united blessed nation. God bless us all.
Re: Live Photos From Indigenous People Of Biafra Members Protest In Owerri. by Duru1(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Movic1:

You are an indigenous Pigs Of Nigeria. The zoo called Nigeria was coined by a mistress or a run girl. Biafra was and for indigenous people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Jubilation In Rivers Over Nnamdi Kau's Unconditional Release / TOMPOLO ARRESTED ? / Breaking News: Fct senator Philip Tanimu Aduda Dumps Pdp For Apc (unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.