Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel (28620 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) / For Your Quality P.o.p Cement And Stainless Rails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Although its the govt job to fix roads, we cant keep waiting for the govt every time, so I took matters into my own hands and decided to patch the potholes in my street with cement and gravel even tho i know nothing about building or construction....

Bought a bag of gravel, a bag of sharp sand, half bag of cement and the result is what u see in the pics below

cc seun lalasticlala i might not be a celeb but i am contributing to my society in d little way i can

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
you dont have to be in govt to make an impact in ur environment

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ikbnice(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
you are contributing your quota towards the development of Nigeria. Nice one!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
ikbnice:
you are contributing your quota towards the development of Nigeria. Nice one!
Thanks bro, eventually we would get there!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ikbnice(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

Thanks bro, eventually we would get there!
a little here and a little there will surely make a big impact.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Faith in Nigerian Youths restored

Keep it up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ephemm(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
if U are still working on it, then do this; after every metre, use a piece of wood for demarcation, when it dries, remove the wood. this is to leave room for expansion as a result of heat and it will last longer.

May God bless ur effort.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by FruityLass: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Weldone

Nation builder......making a difference

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
ephemm:
if U are still working on it, then do this; after every metre, use a piece of wood for demarcation, when it dries, remove the wood. this is to leave room for expansion as a result of heat and it will last longer.

May God bless ur effort.
wish i knew this before i started, ill def put that in mind when im filling more pot holes next week ....for now im exhausted...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
grinSee what too much of BOB THE BUILDER CARTOON dae cause cry cry

Nice one sha grin

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by RemyMartins(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Goodone!!!!! The part I like most is that you didnt show us your face. Keep it up

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by SeuIn(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hope you know repairing state roads is illegal sha?

39 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by kayultimate(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
nice work
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by jackmartial(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
nice....more muscle to ya elbow
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thumbs up

Bravo!
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by sandrajazmin(f): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
ds 1 na personal CdS ooo

BTW this looks like d front of yur house

Nyz 1 doh

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by raystanley(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Today 10th 10 is my birthday !!! And am shy to beg for likes. But if you wish to get more likes than me on your birthday, hit the like button...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by omusiliyu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hope the OP didn't spoil the situation of the road.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by nephemmy(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Continue
People are making money you're there patching roads.. tongue
Good for you

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Luvdmx(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
God bless you
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ZACHIE: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nooo
This is so wrong.
On whose permission is it that you are tampering with Government property with malicious intent to cause monumental damages to it?
You ought to be arrested and jailed for this callous act.

Did you not read the Constitution that says only Government can repair roads?
By repairing this road you have denied Government revenue.
Yes ke.
The road must spoil patapata for Government to repair now.
The more spoilt the more money for repairs ke!!!!
Ota aje ni man yi na.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Luvdmx(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerians are very funny..

Happy wknd

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Holyfield1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
That road must have burst OP's tyre o!...Hope that's not Enugu?
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by shammah1(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ilo04(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
wetin no go reach like one wk b4 d things go scattered

but u still try sha, God bless u.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well-done Mate....

The two souls above Needs Jesus. .
ASAP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
See ugly legs,no wonder she no snap her face for horse to see grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by ivili(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
If more youth can only see that they are the ones God has destined to build and not those old men whose generation God has cancelled from his plan,Nigeria will be enjoying the good light of God which always brings development to the mind,body,soul and then to our environment.Keep up the good work,you have become a light to your people.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Pavore9: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
And we supposedly have councillors and Local government chairmen! angry
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Sweetyie(f): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice. Thumbs up Op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016. / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.