Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Which One Is More Important..............^_^ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is More Important..............^_^ (1678 Views)

Lady Goes Bra_less With Her Gigantic Boobs _ See Reaction / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / A Special Way To Suck Bo+obz......(*_*) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin na so so crazy thread i dey create today......anyway make una pardon me,i no go work today

1.as an ardent soccer fan,if your team is playing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE finals or nigeria happens to get to world cup final

2.that night your babe/bf promise you hot sex

would you forfeit the game(note,the condition is that u will never watch the match again,no highlight or download aftermath) wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by dharay99: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
†hen i quess she & i
are bo†h qonna end up wa†chinq d† ma†ch.
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sorry, I don't like soccer. I choose number 2.
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
dharay99:

†hen i quess she & i
are bo†h qonna end up wa†chinq d† ma†ch.
what if she no gree go,are you going to watch the match and forfeit the kpekus?
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by ronald4lif(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
If she's a girl I'm yet to have sex with for the first time, football can go to hell. But if it's someone I've mated before I'll opt for football.

Once I've sexed her before there would always be a subsequent show but if I haven't then I might just lose out infinitely.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:
Sorry, I don't like soccer. I choose number 2.
we're talking about 9ja playing world cup finals bro and you wont get to watch the match again(no watching highlight).....
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by falconey(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
I will forgone the FANNY till half-time. .....during the 15minutes break I'll do my thing.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
we're talking about 9ja playing world cup finals bro and you wont get to watch the match again(no watching highlight).....
Number 2 for me, sir!
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
If she's a girl I'm yet to have sex with for the first time, football can go to hell. But if it's someone I've mated before I'll opt for football.

Once I've sexed her before there would always be a subsequent show but if I haven't then I might just lose out infinitely.
grin you're being economical with the truth,even if you're yet to have sex with her..............unless you've not had sex b4,perhaps u might opt to stay to utilize that opportunity buh if not NA LIE
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Number 2 for me, sir!
no patriotism for your fave team or country? chai you must be a chronic.........*make somebody complete am) wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
no patriotism for your fave team or country? chai you must be a chronic.........*make somebody complete am) wink
Still number 2. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
all4naija:

Still number 2. grin grin grin grin grin
ok lolz.....you no sought for an alternative
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
so that 15mins is sufficient for all the styles and rounds you'll go?
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na hot sex sure pass

Which guaranty is dere dat my team or Nigeria will win d match

But with hot sex cloud nine is guaranteed wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
memyselfndi:
Na hot sex sure pass

But with hot sex cloud nine is sure for me
your case is different,i can understand
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by osesology(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Help me ask am. Or maybe he wants to suck the clitoris out of her. But that is always one sided

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
ok lolz.....you no sought for an alternative
No, no alternative. cool cool cool
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by osesology(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
We'll both watch the match and then afterwards get down to bussiness. But there's a comma: if my team lose, then there's a Prablem.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by ronald4lif(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
grin you're being economical with the truth,even if you're yet to have sex with her..............unless you've not had sex b4,perhaps u might opt to stay to utilize that opportunity buh if not NA LIE

The only time I struggle and intensely persuade a lady for sex is for the first time. After that it flows naturally without persuasion or with either party initiating it.

Now when we've arranged to 'relax' on same day there's a big match I'll cancel the rendezvous for another time. Chances are she'd oblige because there won't be a need to be protective as I've already mated her before.

But for the first time and I cancel it she would consider me unserious and not appreciative of her enough so I've got to boycott the game for the sex as I might not get another chance.

I think you'll agree that ladies are usually more withdrawn towards sex just for the first encounter after which they become guardless.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Theyveedo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Which kind mumu hot sex wen person never sex before
Soccer things for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by falconey(m): 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:

at least I'll have the taste of both.
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
osesology:
We'll both watch the match and then afterwards get down to bussiness.
But there's a comma: if my team lose, then there's a Prablem.
if you must watch the match no sex whether if she accompanied you or not
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
grin na so so crazy thread i dey create today......anyway make una pardon me,i no go work today

1.as an ardent soccer fan,if your team is playing CHAMPIONS LEAGUE finals or nigeria happens to get to world cup final

2.that night your babe/bf promise you hot sex

would you forfeit the game(note,the condition is that u will never watch the match again,no highlight or download aftermath) wink

Sorry I don't like sex, I will go for number one. Nothing will be more interesting like seeing Arsenal play in the champions league final..

Gunners for life cool

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

The only time I struggle and intensely persuade a lady for sex is for the first time. After that it flows naturally without persuasion or with either party initiating it.

Now when we've arranged to 'relax' on same day there's a big match I'll cancel the rendezvous for another time. Chances are she'd oblige because there won't be a need to be protective as I've already mated her before.

But for the first time and I cancel it she would consider me unserious and not appreciative of her enough so I've got to boycott the game for the sex as I might not get another chance.

I think you'll agree that ladies are usually more withdrawn towards sex just for the first encounter after which they become guardless.

thats your assertion though,i believe if you're fervent and patriotic soccer fan losing that crucial game will be a very hard decision to take(note, no highlight)
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Sorry I don't like sex, I will go for number one. Nothing will be more interesting like seeing Arsenal play in the champions league final..

Gunners for life cool
i feel you.....you will even sleep in the viewing center a day b4 the match grin
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i feel you.....you will even sleep in the viewing center a day b4 the match grin

Definitely bro. smiley
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by ronald4lif(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
thats your assertion though,i believe if you're fervent and patriotic soccer fan losing that crucial game will be a very hard decision to take(note, no highlight)
What if this is a girl you have been seeing for like a year and have been pressuring her for sex and she keep rejecting it only to accept on a day that collides with the football match. Would you jettison the sex for the game?

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

What if this is a girl you have been seeing for like a year and have been pressuring her for sex and she keep rejecting it only to accept on a day that collides with the football match. Would you jettison the sex for the game?
lolz i might forfeit the first 45mins.........2nd half will be a must watch wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
your case is different,i can understand

How is my case different
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by MCJIKEL22(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
memyselfndi:
Na hot sex sure pass

But with hot sex cloud nine is guaranteed wink
funny post!,you did surely pick the hot s*x cos ladies dnt like footy naturally...only a few do wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
memyselfndi:
How is my case different
you are a woman and you guys are more sex inclined wink
Re: Which One Is More Important..............^_^ by Kingsley1000(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
funny post!,you did surely pick the hot s*x cos ladies dnt like footy naturally...only a few do wink
i wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cities With Highest Number Of Gorgeous Ladies In South Eastern Nigeria / BIG Mama's/ Do You Need A Sugar Mummy? / See 5 Things Women Want In A P*nis: Not All Women Want A Big P*nis ( What They..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.