Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest (4840 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen To Drag Fayose To Court Over Comments About Buhari / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months / Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Orjioorji(f): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
taaaaah Yoruba's should shut up the Fulani's are going no were.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
What is really amazing the President has been silent on such matters and the Yoruba youths have followed his lead, even on facebook they are attacking Allison and not saying a word about the kidnapping? The power of broom waving.....
some yorubas are so fixed on online battle with Igbos that are known to be irritating noise makers... I wish them well when some herdsmen come calling

When a farmer defends himself against the herdsmen and Maybe kills one of them, that is when Mr. President will be interested in the issue

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by hakeem4(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
when are we fighting the Fulani's
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by dewstar: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
i'm frm Akure, most Fulanis have seen so far r not lawless people like d ibos. d bad eggs amongst them should be fetched out.

beside Yoruba loves cows and wara grin

“Despite the non aggressive
disposition of the Yoruba, we
have been victims of violent
violations from our hostile
neighbours from pre colonial
days to modern times.
“From the 18th century, the
Fulani jihadists’ onslaught
against the Yoruba through the
travails of Chief Obafemi
Awolowo through the June 12
saga with the latest wars
declared on our people
,...."

So, despite reading this words by your own elders, you still went ahead to type that rubbish you posted. I do hope you outgrow your naïve and childish mind some day.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by dewstar: 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:
That guy is no tribalist but a certified mumu
Well, all tribalists are certified mumus.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by nduchucks: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:

Why not answer my question? And forget "irresponsibility" we talking killing, destruction and rape here
There's no law against what you call "irresponsibility"

Law enforcement agencies have the responsibility of prosecuting anyone who violates the law. Charge the herdsmen to court and prosecute them if they've committed any crime. Calling for idiotic jungle law enforcement is criminal. dolo
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by wytecat: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Op,

Is this another meeting or you just want to portray them as always meeting to talk tough? Or you simply need attention?
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
Can slaves drive their master?
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by doublewisdom: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
nduchucks:

It is irresponsible of those elders to be calling on you people to break the law and infringe upon the constitutional rights of fellow Nigerians. The irresponsibility shown in this case is also criminal and they all should be arrested. fullstop.
Really?
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by thiagoneves: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why are yorubas this foolish? In as much as I don't like the igbos, I still prefer them over a blood thirsty tribe like the fulanis. @op point of correction, Edo is south south and not south west. Stop Including us into your coward region. You yorubas should annoy the Edo nation. We won't spare you at all. Don't provoke us. You guys know what happened when you dared us before.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
dewstar:

Well, all tribalists are certified mumus.

Nah. U got it all wrong. Maybe you mean ethnic bigot
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
nduchucks:

Law enforcement agencies have the responsibility of prosecuting anyone who violates the law. Charge the herdsmen to court and prosecute them if they've committed any crime. Calling for idiotic jungle law enforcement is criminal. dolo

But the law enforcement are incompetent and their body language is telling us that there's no law to protect the yoruba farmers
Where there's no law, there's anarchy and people do anything to survive. . Yoruba farmers must survive and don't need "Yoruba elders" before we know what to do

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by illmatic101(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=chowlade post=38850253]i'm frm Akure, most Fulanis have seen so far not lawless people like d ibos. d bad eggs amongst them should be fetched out.

Modified;
who are these wailers quoting me better go off to hell? nothing will happen btw yorubas and Fulanis cuz of peaceful co-existence amongs d two tribe

Ask the North central, 20 yrs ago they said the same thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
thiagoneves:
Why are yorubas this foolish? In as much as I don't like the igbos, I still prefer them over a blood thirsty tribe like the fulanis. @op point of correction, Edo is south south and not south west. Stop Including us into your coward region. You yorubas should annoy the Edo nation. We won't spare you at all. Don't provoke us. You guys know what happened when you dared us before.

Did you miss road?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
thiagoneves:

Abeg school us real quick, what happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Macelliot(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
i'm frm Akure, most Fulanis have seen so far not lawless people like d ibos. d bad eggs amongst them should be fetched out.

Modified;
who are these wailers quoting me better go off to hell? nothing will happen btw yorubas and Fulanis cuz of peaceful co-existence amongs d two tribe in Ekiti, Ondo,Edo, Kogi,Lagos,Osun e.t.c for long, they have not been that agressive.

We shouldnt leave d lions and start chasing goats never. and beside, is it only Falae that own farm in Ondo-state? what abt others, are they complaining? if u think so give me a url link to prove ur point bf u reply me.

quote again spilling nonsense i'll get back to you fools
Truth is bitter, but being a pathetic liar is a dangerous venom...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by thiagoneves: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:

Did you miss road?
ask your father the same question.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
thiagoneves:
ask your father the same question.

I see you are a mad one. .. this way please --->

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by nduchucks: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:

But the law enforcement are incompetent and their body language is telling us that there's no law to protect the yoruba farmers
Where there's no law, there's anarchy and people do anything to survive. . Yoruba farmers must survive and don't need "Yoruba elders" before we know what to do

You are yarning dust!!

Go to any police station across Yoruba land and I bet you'll see several people arrested and placed in guard rooms awaiting trial or bail. Have you people ever arrested a single herdsman for these trumped up charges?
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by macof(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
nduchucks:

You are yarning dust!!

Go to any police station across Yoruba land and I bet you'll see several people arrested and placed in guard rooms awaiting trial or bail. Have you people ever arrested a single herdsman for these trumped up charges?
Two cases

1. They get arrested and released after their bosses (the likes of buhari) pull strings for them
2. The law enforcement agencies act lazy on the case and nobody gets caught

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by nduchucks: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
macof:

Two cases

1. They get arrested and released after their bosses (the likes of buhari) pull strings for them
2. The law enforcement agencies act lazy on the case and nobody gets caught

1) This is nothing but hearsay. Do you personally know of one such case and what steps did you take in protest?

2) Nonsense, their laziness has not stopped your police stations and prisons to be filled with criminals. I suppose the lazy polices are effective sometimes.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by mrjangaweed: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
SovietBomber:

Satan destroy your useless life you cowardly ewedu eating female chimp. Why bring Igbo into this matter?? This issue is between the fulanis and and their ewedu muching slaves so leave it that way. When will you cowards be brave enough to look the fulani in the face? Burying your rotten head in the sand will not save you. Leave Igbo out of your misery!
finish him grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:
i'm frm Akure, most Fulanis have seen so far not lawless people like d ibos. d bad eggs amongst them should be fetched out.

Modified;
who are these wailers quoting me better go off to hell? nothing will happen btw yorubas and Fulanis cuz of peaceful co-existence amongs d two tribe in Ekiti, Ondo,Edo, Kogi,Lagos,Osun e.t.c for long, they have not been that agressive.

We shouldnt leave d lions and start chasing goats never. and beside, is it only Falae that own farm in Ondo-state? what abt others, are they complaining? if u think so give me a url link to prove ur point bf u reply me.

quote again spilling nonsense i'll get back to you fools

Boko haram bombings in the NE no concern igbos in any way, Same way Fulani herdsmen activities in s waste does not concern d igbos...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Boko haram bombings in the NE no concern igbos in any way, Same way Fulani herdsmen activities in s waste does not concern d igbos...

what of igbo activities in south west cuz they outnumered fulanis and hausas in population?

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
chowlade:

what of igbo activities in south west cuz they outnumered fulanis and hausas in population?

oh u mean Lagos?? That one na default igbo land...Or haven't u been to Lagos
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2015
chuna1985:

oh u mean Lagos?? That one na default igbo land...Or haven't u been to Lagos
i don forget say igbo no get land self, na d place den born them then dey claim as origin.

back 2 d topic is lagos not in d south west? we knw say na u get all d land 4 south west? na u get Lagos nw even d North na biafraland. r u not ibo?

what about ur activities in d South west cuz u have evaded everywhere including lagos. simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2015
chowlade:

i don forget say igbo no get land self, na d place den born them then dey claim as origin.

back 2 d topic is lagos not in d south west? we knw say na u get all d land 4 south west? na u get Lagos nw even d North na biafraland. r u not ibo?

what about ur activities in d South west cuz u have evaded everywhere including lagos. simple question.

We own Lagos.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Fulaman198(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2015
kendrick9:
So you prefer the human butcherers to igbos due to your bigotry against them..... Well,fulani butchers i wish onto you..... anuofia

You are a huge hypocrite
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Blackfire(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
The south west cant chase the fulani away.
Is complicated.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2015
thiagoneves:
facts are coming out very soon u parasites wud join ur people in the Sw. italian thieves.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by thiagoneves: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2015
lygn19:

facts are coming out very soon u parasites wud join ur people in the Sw. italian thieves.
see this mumu. Wasted sperm.
Re: Yoruba Elders Warn Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southwest by GenbIoodykiller: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
nduchucks:

You are yarning dust!!

lie nsi ebea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos / Internet Dont Forget: See What Ben Bruce Wrote On VP Osibanjo In 2016 And 2017 / Can You Try This In Nigeria?" See What This Woman Did To Trump That Got People S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.