Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked (5681 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / "Stop Making Unguarded Statements"- PDP Replies Okorocha Over Comment On Makarfi / When PDP Wailers Hear That Buhari Is Back In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by DaBullIT(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur defended and promoted Boko Haram by saying, "Boko Haram is fighting for justice; Boko Haram is another name for justice Bamanga Tukur of PDP said Boko Haram is Justince

We will make Nigeria ungovernable falsely attributed to current President Muhammadu Buhari was actually said by Lawal Kaita, a PDP founding father

When a libelous accusation was made against the person of president, Muhammadu Buhari, he took Reuben Abati and the Guardian newspaper to court and in a settlement aided by the direct plea of the then president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, Reuben and The Guardian published an unreserved apology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq0MFpRmrYU

On the false statement credited to PMB, here's the news extract : http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north.

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.

Besides, Buhari added that the security challenges facing the country started in the Niger Delta region where he alleged that politicians desperate to retain their positions as governors recruited youths and armed them to enable them win elections by force.
According to Buhari, who fielded questions in Hausa language before the English version of the programme, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country was caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

The state of Emergency declared is what Buhari called Anti North , not fighting Boko Haram

http://www.news24.com.ng/MyNews24/Who-said-An-attack-on-Boko-Haram-is-attack-on-North-20150723

1 Like 1 Share

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Niger Delta militants and Boko Haram Should be Dealt with Mercilessly.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by dammytosh: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
They do that for a living

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by OVI75(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
It wil continue to be very difficult to defend this man and i mean that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by midolian(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu I see you viewing this thread o! Don't run anywhere. You must comment o! grin
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
Ezenwammadu I see you viewing this thread o! Don't run anywhere. You must comment o! grin
Person no fit peep for you again

Personally I belive bokoharam is sort of self sponsored but buhari and his cohort used their attacks to gain cheap political points and some if his statements looks sympathetic to BH cause

4 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by joseph1832(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
And the so called PDP sympathizers said the APC likes spreading propaganda!

I mean with all the bad politics the PDP played during the last election, I guess we now know who spread propaganda!.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
PMB hereby advises Nigerians to be aware of the still ongoing evil propaganda machinery against him as follows:

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by midolian(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Personally I belive bokoharam is sort of self sponsored but buhari and his cohort used their attacks to gain cheap political points and some if his statements looks sympathetic to BH cause
grin

To an extent, you are right..but as you and I know, politics in Nigeria is about getting it done, not minding how it is done. Have you forgotten the extent PDP went to tarnish the image of Buhari himself?

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP, the statement by Andrew Azazi in Asaba that PDP is Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by modath(f): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
The one i love most is making 1 USD=1 NAIRA...

Not one wailer has any evidence to back it up.....
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Another thing is that most of the tanoise celebrate the activities of boko haram esp severussnAPE. That guy needs to be investigated

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Another thing is that most of the tanoise celebrate the activities of boko haram esp severussnAPE. That guy needs to be investigated
During GEJ era you fools and DAT idiot lair mohafool celebrated

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
During GEJ era you fools and DAT idiot lair mohafool celebrated
Bastard when did that happen? We only complained and that is what any sane person should do

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by modath(f): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

They wouldn't do it if we weren't egging them on , but why in Hell didn't Jona hit the hammer on the head of BH till it became too late...

2nd term be damned, he should have taken care of biz & the whole south & NC would have been with him..

On another note, the oduah, Diezani & immigration mess were problems on their own too.. Kano dance too...

The man just didn't understand Nigeria& how to govern her...case in point EDWIN CLARK... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
midolian:
grin

To an extent, you are right..but as you and I know, politics in Nigeria is about getting it done, not minding how it is done. Have you forgotten the extent PDP went to tarnish the image of Buhari himself?
I agree that politics is all about mudslinging but using insurgency that has killed to score political points through some statement is just plain wrong
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Your useless god and religion is the cause of Bokoharam.

Quote moha-mad and say trash.

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
modath:

They wouldn't do it if we weren't egging them on , but why in Hell didn't Jona hit the hammer on the head of BH till it became too late...

2nd term be damned, he should have taken care of biz & the whole south & NC would have been with him..

On another note, the oduah, Diezani & immigration mess were problems on their own too.. Kano dance too...

The man just didn't understand Nigeria& how to govern her...case in point EDWIN CLARK... lipsrsealed
what's or point
Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by modath(f): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
what's or point

The reason politicians grandstand on burning issue & don't work to seek solutions is cause we citizens egg them on, choose sides & interprete things to suit any side we belong to & nothing get solved.....

The rest was just an opinion......

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

[s]Bastard when did that happen? We only complained and that is what any sane person should do[/s]

Go and tell that to bastard MOHAM-MAD

3 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard when did that happen? We only complained and that is what any sane person should do
Shut up you idioot.Last year whenever there is a bomb blast you heediots will come here to type clueless drunkard

4 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Shut up you idioot.Last year whenever there is a bomb blast you heediots will come here to type clueless drunkard
Is that what you call a celebration? If he is not a clueless drunkard, what is he?

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Is that what you call a celebration? If he is not a clueless drunkard, what is he?
L's b00hari not a brainless kunu sipping gworo chewing dullard

3 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and tell that to bastard MOHAM-MAD
The num 1 bastard in this world is ur useless, goat-faced stup!d'and stinky father. Product of a contaminated sperm!

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by omenka(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Oh please.. Don't be such a hypocrite. What statement could be more sympathetic than saying the Army cannot be sent to wipe out BH because "they are our siblings"?? That statement was made by Mr Ebele Jonathan himself.

And how much more political points can one attempt to make from BH than attributing a bombing to APC just a few minutes after the incident?? That was from Olisa first time Nyanya was bombed.

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
L's b00hari not a brainless kunu sipping gworo chewing dullard
How does that change the fact that he is your president and has achieved what ur cursed family can never achieved

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

The num 1 bastard in this world is ur useless, goat-faced stup!d'and stinky father. Product of a contaminated sperm!

You sound pained now, because I said the truth about your pedophilic prophet moham-mad. cheesy

Whether you like it or not, Moham-mad is the cause of terrorism.

Piss be unto him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
abduljabbar4:

How does that change the fact that he is your president and has achieved what ur cursed family can never achieved
Lt doesn't also change the fact that the you will never reach quarter of the clueless one status

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You sound pained now, because I said the truth about your pedophilic prophet moham-mad. cheesy

Whether you like it or not, Moham-mad is the cause of terrorism.

Piss be unto him.

Pained because of an irrelevant a$$hole like u?grin no one respects you

3 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
OP, the statement by Andrew Azazi in Asaba that PDP is Boko Haram.
Imagine Azazi had mentioned APC in that statement, the Cankerworms would have said APC murdered him.

1 Like

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by omenka(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
All rise and welcome Ecoterrors, the Number 1 troll on the forum. I know I'd be the first person she picks on. B***h hates me as though I f***ked her for free. cheesy

Na joke oo.

2 Likes

Re: False Statements PDP Wailers Attribute To PMB Debunked by abduljabbar4(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Lt doesn't also change the fact that the you will never reach quarter of the clueless one status
At least im not a thief and no one sees me as one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions / Flash: Rochas Okorocha Reportedly Receives Another Slap, Travels Out / Willie Obiano Speaks On Resolving Herdsmen Conflicts In Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.