Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions (5687 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Breaking News: Another Group From Niger Delta Emerges Against Buhari / OMG: Another Group Again, Nigeria is really beyond sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
Techno Oil floats N3bn LPG cylinder plant

By Louis Ibah

Indigenous firm, Techno Oil Limited is embarking on the construction of a N3billion Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder manufacturing plant in Lagos.

LPG is also popularly known as cooking gas. The Techno Oil plant on coming on stream by the end of November this year (2015) targets the production of five million units of cooking gas cylinders annually.

“The construction of the plant has since commenced at Lekki, Lagos and it is valued at over N3 billion
and is expected to offer no fewer than 1,000 jobs to Nigerians,” said Nkechi Obi, Executive Vice Chairman of the company.

Currently, the machines fabrication and construction of the plant, are being monitored in strict compliance to regulatory standards as stipulated by Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON), Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
Obi, told energy correspondents in Lagos over the weekend that the plant was being constructed in partnership with a European firm which has built similar plants in over 15 African and Asian countries.

Obi said that her company embarked on the project as part of its contribution to the drive by the Federal Government to deepen LPG and encourage more Nigerians to embrace the use of LPG which she described as a cleaner, safer and affordable source of fuels for homes.
She said the Techno Oil LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Plant when fully operational, would also offer value added services to the cooking gas users through integrated cylinder integrity testing facility. This would be a relief because most cylinder users do not have access to the facility that helps to test the integrity of their cylinders.

Obi also said that although the use of cooking gas had increased by about 36.8 per cent in Nigeria in the past three years, over 80 per cent of households still relied on kerosene, firewood and other dangerous energy sources.

She lamented that Nigeria had a population of over 170 million people, yet the country has less than one million cooking gas cylinders in circulation.

“The huge capital expended annually on the importation of LPG cylinders is a monumental loss to this country,” said Obi.
“With the completion of this project, Nigeria will curb this huge capital flight which is estimated at N5 billion annually and further reduce the depletion of our foreign reserve,” she added.

She expressed optimism that the Techno Oil LPG manufacturing plant would assist in checking capital flight suffered by Nigeria in importing cylinders and the huge kerosene subsidy estimated at over N150 billion annually, will be saved
According to her this will enable government to save the high cost expended every year to import LPG cylinders from India, China, Turkey and other Asian countries.

Said Obi,“This gap is what Techno Oil has positioned itself to provide solution to by making sure that high quality LPG cylinders are produced locally. We have the capacity to cater for the need of the Nigerian/West African populace. Hence, we do not foresee any organization importing cylinders in the nearest future.”

She lamented that Nigeria still ranked lowest in sub-Saharan Africa in per capita usage of LPG, consuming 1.1kg compared with Ghana at 3.0kg.“South Africa consumes 5.5kg, while Morocco consumes 44kg per capita.

The Techno Oil chief argued that making more Nigerians to embrace cooking gas instead of using firewood would help in the drive to sustain the environment and preserve the fragile Eco-system.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/techno-oil-floats-n3bn-lpg-cylinder-plant/
Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Board od Directors Techno Oil:

We started with highly experienced workers who are veterans in the petroleum industry. Our workforce is vital to our overall success. A total of 150 staff work in general multi-disciplinary groups, comprising: chemical, electrical and mechanical engineers as well as accountants and economists.

Career development and training programmes are encouraged to allow employees to work in a wide variety of fields. As a company, aspiring to play globally, opportunities for overseas training exist. Every effort is made to match the skills available with those required as well as encouraging creativity to improve quality of work. The key human resource objective is to attract, develop and retain quality employees in support of our business.

Board of Directors

The Profile of Mrs Nkechi Obi, MON, FNIM -Executive Vice Chairman, Techno Oil Limited

Mrs. Nkechi Obi, MON, FNIM, is the Executive Vice-Chairman of Techno Oil Limited, Nigeria’s foremost Oil and Gas Company. Mrs. Obi is a visionary and astute business woman, who presides over the Techno Oil Group, a diversified conglomerate with subsidiaries and interests, spanning across Oil and Gas, Aviation, Power, Real Estate and Banking.
Our business activities involve manufacturing, storing and marketing of refined petroleum products and providing high quality value-added services to the retail, commercial and industrial sectors of the Nigerian economy such as Marine, Construction, Aviation, Automotive, Energy and other highly specialized sectors.
The business which was founded more than a decade ago from a humble beginning, is today one of the leading indigenous business conglomerates with operations in key sectors of the economy, generating employment and making significant contributions to nation building.
She holds a B.Sc. in Economics and she is an alumna of the prestigious Lagos and Harvard Business Schools. She is an expert in strategy and business development with experience spanning over 25 years in the petroleum industry.
Mrs. Obi has had a distinguished career in ExxonMobil, where she received many commendations and awards to show for her performance. She left ExxonMobil to venture into private business.
She brought zest, professionalism and international best practice into Techno Oil and in no time she positioned the company as a leader in the emerging indigenous oil and gas sector. Her company took advantage of the local content initiative and deregulation policy of the Nigerian government. She nurtured the company to remarkable success. Techno Oil has today established itself as a leading oil and gas company in Nigeria with annual revenues in excess of $400 million dollars and a staff strength of over 500 personnel.
Mrs. Obi believes the Nigerian economy is strong. This has led Techno Oil to become a dominant player in the distribution of petroleum products across Nigeria through the deployment of strategic assets, including a landmark 45,000 MT Fuel Depot, 10,000MT Blending Plant, 1,000 MT LPG Bottling Plant, over 20 retail outlets (filling stations) across Nigeria. Techno Oil is currently constructing a 5 million annual capacity LPG Cylinder Manufacturing Plant and a 15,000MT LPG Storage Terminal, to be commissioned in 2015 and 2016 respectively.

The Company also has an Ultra-Modern Petroleum Laboratory and a Private Petroleum Terminal, capable of docking two vessels simultaneously as well as a 10,000 MT on-going vessel that has facilitated the distribution of 13 million litres of petroleum products daily in Nigeria. Techno Oil has several distribution outlets in different locations across Nigeria, supplying a range of quality products that are ISO 9001; 2008 certified by NIS. This feat won Techno Oil the supplier of choice in 2009.
Using the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) platform of Techno Oil, Mrs Obi has attained new heights in charity giving. The Techno Oil Executive Vice-Chairman has awarded scholarships to indigent Nigerians and financed the construction of classroom blocks and ICT Centres in secondary schools in Lagos, Abia and Anambra States.

She is a recipient of many awards, including; the International Women Entrepreneurial Challenge (IWEC) Award in 2014- an initiative of the Chambers of Commerce of Manhanttan, New York, Barcelona and India; Awards by the Anambra, Lagos and Abia States Governments for immense contributions to CSR under the “Adopt-a-School” initiative, e.t.c. She also received award from the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) for invaluable contribution to the downstream sector,the Keyman Award by the Enugu Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Mines and Agriculture for immense contributions to Economic and Entrepreneurial Development and the Most Innovative and Impactful Company in the Downstream Oil and Gas award by the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI).
Mrs. Obi belongs to many professional bodies. She is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management(FNIM), and a Council Member of the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI), Institute of Directors (IOD), Nigeria Economic Summit Group (NESG).

She is a founding Chair of the Women Entrepreneurial Initiative (WEIN), founded by UNIFEM (An organization affiliated to the UN) in 2005, a platform she used for advocacy to mediate between female entrepreneurs and government to address the issue of gender inequality. She is also the Chairperson of the Women in LPG Council, and affiliate of the World LPG Association. Obi believes in empowering people at different levels by speaking in conferences and seminars and training emerging entrepreneurs, especially in oil and gas.

In recognition of these achievements, The Federal Government bestowed a National Honour of Member of the Order of the Niger (MON) on Mrs. Obi in 2012.

Managing Director

Engr. Tony Onyeama
is the company’s Managing Director. He is a core tribologist. He has cognate experience in the oil and gas sector, especially in commercial ventures. He is an enterprising marketer with great charisma. He is an alumnus of the Lagos Business School.

Managing Director-Techno Gas and Power

Sir Collins Onyeama is the Managing Director of Techno Gas and Power Ltd and an accomplished financial expert. He handles Techno Oil subsidiary, Techno Gas and Power & Techno Oil offshore project financing. Mr. Onyeama is an expert in financial management and consults for the Maryland State Government in the U.S.A.

Executive Director, Finance And Administration

Mr. Godfrey I. Okigbo [/b]is the Executive Director Finance and Administration. He is an award-winning chartered accountant. He started his professional career at Bouygues Nigeria Limited and has acquired over 20 years experience as an accountant. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.

Company Secretary

[b]K.O Abazie,
Esq. is the Company Secretary. He is a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and a member of several professional bodies.

http://www.technooil.com/about/the-people/

1 Like

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Igbos are in self-inflicted trouble, I swear grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
See them, Igbo-Lagos Mugus cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
These are the kinds of people whose contribution in developing Lagos is constantly denied by Yoruba nairalanders. God dey grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Abagworo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Continue. Akoro ga n'elu akoro ga n'ala .

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Emancipation: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
I have faith that the upcoming Igbo youth are much wiser than the older folks. Every Igbo youth I have spoken to are very passionate about investing in Igboland. There is a big generational divide. The upcoming youth is more pro-Igbo land development. If you doubt me, ask young Igbo folks interested in business, where they plan to invest.

13 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emancipation:
I have faith that the upcoming Igbo youth are much wiser than the older folks. Every Igbo youth I have spoken to are very passionate about investing in Igboland. There is a big generational divide. The upcoming youth is more pro-Igbo land development. If you doubt me, ask young Igbo folks interested in business, where they plan to invest.

In Nigeria (including Igbo Nigeria), the youths have little chance to grow and develop. The old have taken everything, leaving nothing for the youth to grow with.

1 Like

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by VANHELLSING: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adelaide2:
Foolish fools, what about building this plant in southeast. Don't these bastards have a grain of brain in them? How many yorubas or hausas own/built a bungalow in southeast? ...........Yeye oka mma na ama ndi izuzu

9 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Foolish fools, what about building this plant in southeast. Don't these bastards have a grain of brain in them? How many yorubas or hausas own/built a bungalow in southeast? ...........Yeye oka mma na ama ndi izuzu

Verily, verily I say unto you, wahala dey for (some) Igbo sense of investment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by VANHELLSING: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emancipation:
Permit me to say that igbo youths are more informed on the politics/ deception of ONE NIGERIA than these old folks. They have eyes but can not see, ears but can not hear, head/ brain but can not reason rationally. Playing patriotic heroes, while been laughed and called fools by other tribes..

8 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

You site your business near the market, that is a simple business rule. If you get emotional about stuff like this you will lose your money.
You will be surprised none of your "people " will donate money to bail you out of a bad business decision because of some blind ethnic devotion.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by antispexish(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
90% of successful igbo men and women see the southwest as a strategic location for the development of there business. They are rich today cus they made the right decision. The 10% who stayed in the southeast are also rich, but not as rich as those in the southwest.

A wise igbo youth will look at the statistics , and will decide if the wants to invest at home or stay in the southwest.
my rich igbo neighbour, built two houses, one in the east, and one in lagos. He is a wise man. to tell an igbo youth to leave the southwest and go start new life in the south east is not a wise idea.
I'm sure these techno oil owners are not stupid, they will never join sentiments and business decisions together.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by cheruv: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kam kwuo ya hoohaa!
Nke okenye anyi nwere n'ala Igbo bu ndi iši!! O vu ihnye o nweghi onye naejizi okwu ha akpo ihe nihi na ha erela Ala Igbo nīle reši anyi ndīro angry

Chukwu Okike biko meghe anya ndi ntorobia anyi ka ha hu onodu ojoo ala Igbo no n'ime ya

2 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emancipation:
i can tell u first hand dat there's a generational divide.this generation of igbos coming up are exposed and educated and am sure things wud change gradually.

5 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by cheruv: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
antispexish:
90% of successful igbo men and women see the southwest as a strategic location for the development of there business. They are rich today cus they made the right decision. The 10% who stayed in the southeast are also rich, but not as rich as those in the southwest.

A wise igbo youth will look at the statistics , and will decide if the wants to invest at home or stay in the southwest.
my rich igbo neighbour, built two houses, one in the east, and one in lagos. He is a wise man. to tell an igbo youth to leave the southwest and go start new life in the south east is not a wise idea.
I'm sure these techno oil owners are not stupid, they will never join sentiments and business decisions together.

Taa mechie onu!!!
Igbos don't respect the Yoruba claim to Lagos... In your view,isn't it right for them to leave Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by asha80(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Adelaide2:

The main question you should also ask if abia state government that this same firm wanted to partner in the development of a gas city have done their own part in the partnership they both wanted to forge in 2014 from this story.judging that that was when ta orji was in charge then I doubt that

http://dailypost.ng/2014/01/28/techno-oil-plans-energy-city-abia/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/abia-state-techno-oil-partner-boost-gas-resources/

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by antispexish(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheruv:

Taa mechie onu!!!
Igbos don't respect the Yoruba claim to Lagos... In your view,isn't it right for them to leave Lagos?

you too shut up ya mouth. did you see me mention anything about yoruba claim to lagos?
I dnt care if you respect or dnt respect the claim. In my own view, it is not right for one to allow sentiments determine his or her business decision!. unless their is threat to my life, I will not leave the east where I'm making more than enough money to take care of my family cus some of my fellow yoruba's want me back in the west.

3 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by asha80(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sometimes we have to look at the state govts in the east to know how really biz friendly they are

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Aigbofa:

You site your business near the market, that is a simple business rule. If you get emotional about stuff like this you will lose your money.
You will be surprised none of your "people " will donate money to bail you out of a bad business decision because of some blind ethnic devotion.
bro u have a point ,bt sm1 has got to grow the economy of d south east and it starts with we igbos b4 even foreign investors come in.ppl shud take a leaf from innoson and even d owner of dis forum.if we dont c our place conducive for investment ,who will ?we shud stop giving that excuse of market proximity even tho signifibant else our land wud lie dormant .A journey of a thousand mile begins with a step ,and sm1 has got to take dat step.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by VANHELLSING: 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
asha80:

The main question you should also ask if abia state government that this same firm wanted to partner in the development of a gas city have done their own part in the partnership they both forged in 2014 from this story.judging that that was when ta orji was in charge then I doubt that

http://dailypost.ng/2014/01/28/techno-oil-plans-energy-city-abia/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/abia-state-techno-oil-partner-boost-gas-resources/
Don't let me abuse u, i have little patience for anti igbo folks like u. You and abagoro should concentrate on ur imo state and one nigeria propaganda. Just allow the patriotic igbos to discuss and champion the course of igbo unity and progress.

5 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by igwe123: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
LOl, igbos taking Nomansland and useless ppl are consoling themselves with the nonesense unconsititutional Southwest?? the world is a global village, if oyibos can travel all the way to this shithole con3 to make money igbos will match them with stiff competition, let some idiots keep deceiving themselves with whatever suit them

1 Like

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
tooco:
bro u have a point ,bt sm1 has got to grow the economy of d south east and it starts with we igbos b4 even foreign investors come in.ppl shud take a leaf from innoson and even d owner of dis forum.if we dont c our place conducive for investment ,who will ?we shud stop giving that excuse of market proximity even tho signifibant else our land wud lie dormant .A journey of a thousand mile begins with a step ,and sm1 has got to take dat step.

That is the point I have always made. There is a time to look at the future rather than at present gains or difficulties. Twenty to thirty years ago, there was no such thing as Dubai being a global market. Today, it is one of the big global markets, developed by Dubaians before others came in. Likewise, Igbos must develop their land for the long term benefits. The earlier they start to do so, the better for them.

5 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by Adelaide2: 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
igwe123:
LOl, igbos taking Nomansland and useless ppl are consoling themselves with the nonesense unconsititutional Southwest?? the world is a global village, if oyibos can travel all the way to this shithole con3 to make money igbos will match them with stiff competition, let some idiots keep deceiving themselves with whatever suit them

But those Oyibos who go to the shithole have developed their own land first.

5 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by cheruv: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

Don't let me abuse u, i have little patience for anti igbo folks like u. You and abagoro should concentrate on ur imo state and one nigeria propaganda. Just allow the patriotic igbos to discuss and champion the course of igbo unity and progress.
Biko jide aka gi...amiputabele opio gi n'obo ya nihi oge erubeghi smiley
Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by asha80(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
VANHELLSING:

I Wu ezigbo anuohia nwuru anwu..iti aki..i gave you a link about the same company and abia state that were supposed to partner to set up this project in the proposed obuaku gas city and instead of trying to find out why it has not materialized you are forming Na ekwugheri about unity of Igbo folks..what has that got to do with the links i provided about a partnership with an Igbo state that is yet to materialize? Since that govt was led by a cretin named ta orji are you in doubt of why it has not yet materialized? I am sure if i did not post those links you probably would not have known of that supposed partnership ..that is what a patriotic Igbo is supposed to find out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by VANHELLSING: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by cheruv: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
antispexish:

you too shut up ya mouth. did you see me mention anything about yoruba claim to lagos?
I dnt care if you respect or dnt respect the claim. In my own view, it is not right for one to allow sentiments determine his or her business decision!. unless their is threat to my life, I will not leave the east where I'm making more than enough money to take care of my family cus some of my fellow yoruba's want me back in the west.
This is exactly what Nigeria told my people living in the North just before they were massacred in the great slaughter of Sept 1966 undecided
Keep staging them with your alluring words for another massacre angry

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by VANHELLSING: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheruv:
Biko jide aka gi...amiputabele opio gi n'obo ya nihi oge erubeghi smiley
Ikwuru nke oma, udo diri gi
Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by antispexish(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheruv:

This is exactly what Nigeria told my people living in the North just before they were massacred in the great slaughter of Sept 1966 undecided
Keep staging them with your alluring words for another massacre angry

you did not bold the part " unless there is a threat to my family".

1 Like

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by dabiko(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
asha80:
I Wu ezigbo anuohia nwuru anwu..iti aki..i gave you a link about the same company and abia state that were supposed to partner to set up this project in the proposed obuaku gas city and instead of trying to find out why it has not materialized you are forming Na ekwugheri about unity of Igbo folks..what has that got to do with the links i provided about a partnership with an Igbo state that is yet to materialize? Since that govt was led by a cretin named ta orji are you in doubt of why it has not yet materialized? I am sure if i did not post those links you probably would not have known of that supposed partnership ..that is what a patriotic Igbo is supposed to find out
Hey bro, I think the young man you quoted made a valid point.

I have read a couple of your comments here and I must say you always find something faulty as regards any cheering news emanating from the Igbo nation or her people.

That has made me to question your claim of being an Igbo son.

Please learn to appreciate your own.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions by fairheven: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
Let's start the campaign here and now

"aku ruo ulo" should be the payoff for every well-meaning south easterners, please drive the message home, tell one, tell all.

"aku ruo ulo" sad

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu As A Leader Is Responsible For His Own Misfortunes ~ Fayemi / What Exactly Is The Purpose Of The LNSC??? (Lagos Neighbourhood Safety Corps) / The Real#BMC On The Ground At Work. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.