Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,564 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (851154 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2015
hishuula10:
I HAD NO PROBLEM POSTING THAT BUT THE INSULT IS JUST TOO MUCH HERE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WILL SAY IF I POST THAT , IT SEEMS TELLING THE TRUTH ON HOW I GOT MY FIRST SEMESTER PISS THEM OFF HERE . I POST MY ACCOUNT IN THE THREAD THAT I CREATED BUT FIRSTYMUM HAS BLOCKED ALL MEANS OF GETTING HELP THERE TOO - I'M GRATEFUL

SHE SAID SHE WAS SHOCKED IT WAS NOT MY FIRST TIME AND I VE ALREADY SAID I GOT MY FIRST SEMESTER HERE SO I WONDER WHY SHE WAS SURPRISED WHEN I POST THE LINK OF THAT OF FIRST SEMESTER THREAD

firsttymum is right, you are a habitual beggar and an aggressive one in that matter. Last April you did the same thing spamming the whole nl begging for first semester school fees and was given 32K, now you are back here again with the same story line because you believed that people here are rich that has that amount to loose. Enough, this is not life, you can't start begging from 1st year first semester until you graduate.

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by hishuula10: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
THANKS
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
ibiba:
Because she's shocked that first of all, you hassled people for so long, and even after they helped you, you didn't use the opportunity to go to school and also do a bit of side work to get the next terms school fees, you expected to come here again, violate people's privacy, spam people's thread and force them into giving you money and get angry if they don't. Last year, you were lucky. Don't, I repeat, don't PM people who you don't know. Its rude and disrespectful. You think i want to be opening my email and seeing a message from someone i dont know? Your mail goes to my spam now. Everybody needs help. I worked while I was in school to make ends meet. Have some self respect and look at doing some chores to make money. I promise you that you'll feel very fulfilled when you've done that. I saved for a period of 9months before embarking on this trip. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you too. There's nothing I hate most in my life than a full grown able bodied adult begging for money. It's a different thing if you're begging for a job, but not when in my condition I've gone to work from morning till 6pm, everyday, then I will carry the money and give you that you feel you're too big to work. I will not encourage you to be a nuisance in the society byou inculcating the habit of begging . Take this message positively and so something for yourself. However, if you still find an excuse as to why you need to beg, no vex o... your own case don enter blood stream. Nothing anybody can do for you anymore.
cc hishuula10

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Keep an eye out for cybermonday. Check etihad and emirates

Wow!! Thanks ma'am, I sure will.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Nasadiva:

. My two cents though. If you are EXTREMELY adventurous like me and fit too then you can go by road, it's 4 hrs. Yes I went by road from Dallas after my Israelite journey with Emirates. It was my favorite part of the journey and I took some amazing pictures from my upper deck and u know what? I paid 2dollars fifty cent for the journey. cool shocked shocked
Am adventurous too wink. I enjoyed my numerous bus ride even dou it was on the streets on Houston alone. Different calibers of human beings inside the bus, and to think I pay a maximum of $3 for a whole day no matter how many buses I enter was just the best thing after jollof rice in firsttymum voice grin

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2015
hishuula10:
THANKS BRO,I WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. But its not as if i'm not hustling ,now i think i should go deep in hustling

Very aggressive to the point that you actually don't arouse an ounce of sympathy and to think u even have the effrontery to be angry like you gave anyone money to hold for u

Take all the advice people have given u on this thread and put ur two capable hands to good use

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2015
ozycy:

Am adventurous too wink. I enjoyed my numerous bus ride even dou it was on the streets on Houston alone. Different calibers of human beings inside the bus, and to think I pay a maximum of $3 for a whole day no matter how many buses I enter was just the best thing after jollof rice in firsttymum voice grin

But the bus doesn't run through the whole of Houston right? I never saw bus in Katy or Richmond.

Pls where do one get these buses let me save uber money
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2015
favoredgal:

But the bus doesn't run through the whole of Houston right? I never saw bus in Katy or Richmond. Pls where do one get these buses let me save uber money
No it doesn't run everywhere in Houston, Infact it doesn't run in Katy and Richmond cos they are mostly Rich pples residents and most of dem have cars. It plys mostly tru business areas, average pples residents and downtown. I had a bustop infront of my apt, na to enta dey go I do for Houston till baby arrived.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
Southwest Airline has 2 baggage allowances and their landing airport is Dallas love-field. It is better u make enuf timing btw ur landing and ur taking off. I think u can get Delta Airline from DFW to Houston, but it will be expensive at this time.

But, since ure adventures u can try the 4hours bus tin.

Best of luck

Apple19:

Hmmmmmm, am adventurous O, just want to enjoy myself cos thinking of going to Houston alone without anyone around sef is killing me already. How do I connect the whole thing easily, cos of my luggage O.

@ Phema, thank you so much, really appreciate your advice. But then, AF promo closes without successful booking, due to Hubby's procastination .... Mtmtchewww..it went back to normal price at 12 on the dot. Will be on the lookout for other flights sha. If any, if not, will just go with AF like that. Thanks all for your help.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
Bros if u are hustling u should not be begging. Whether deep or surface. The more money u get here the more ure encouraged.
Your issue have bin over flogged.

hishuula10:
THANKS BRO,I WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO. But its not as if i'm not hustling ,now i think i should go deep in hustling
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Ye2ndearisto: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hello good people of nairaland. I have a question that needs an urgent answer. Am due in March 2016 but travelling 2nd week December 2015 because the kids and their dad wants to do their December vacation. And I don't want to be left out. Which means I will be staying 4months approximately . 3 months paid maternity and 1 month unpaid. Please will the number of months am staying cause problem at POE if am asked? Houston POE
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks for your response everyone. @ Ozycy, I tried PMing you, pls kindly reply ma'am. Need some info from you pls
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Apple19:
Thanks for your response everyone. @ Ozycy, I tried PMing you, pls kindly reply ma'am. Need some info from you pls
Done already, u can check ur spam msg

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
firsttymum:
kikikikikikikikiki

@ Firsttymum, pampers swaddlers is presently 45.99 on amazon, 216 count, size 1.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ye2ndearisto:
Hello good people of nairaland. I have a question that needs an urgent answer. Am due in March 2016 but travelling 2nd week December 2015 because the kids and their dad wants to do their December vacation. And I don't want to be left out. Which means I will be staying 4months approximately . 3 months paid maternity and 1 month unpaid. Please will the number of months am staying cause problem at POE if am asked? Houston POE

You can tell them 5 months, thats what i did oh when i was asked, my mum said 3 months, my i shouted no oh (forgetting i was in yankee) 5 months. The man just smiled, stamped me in without putting any date.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayanuke:

@ Firsttymum, pampers swaddlers is presently 45.99 on amazon, 216 count, size 1.

$45.98 walmart 1 cent less, lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Ye2ndearisto: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thanks aniz......Godbless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls does anyone know I how I can contact travelstart.made a booking last night which will expire midnight today,made payment around 5.45pm this evening. Have called all their after hour emergency numbers no one is picking also sent them email fo payment confirmation
Pls this is really urgent ,help a sister out
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayanuke:

pls how long does he need to wear size 1? Before I over buy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
After like less than 4 days the NB size of pampers didn't size my baby anymore. Inshort it was d one day remained in d Hospital we completed nd switched to size 1.
So he's been using size 1.

So far 20 newborn size
We bought a carton of size 1 (100) plus another cartoon (168)

Shld we still buy another size 1 or just buy other sizes to travel with

Nefertitiram
Modath
Ozycy
Phema
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
anizi:

$45.98 walmart 1 cent less, lol
kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
favoredgal:

But the bus doesn't run through the whole of Houston right? I never saw bus in Katy or Richmond.

Pls where do one get these buses let me save uber money
there's are buses o. But I think Richmond has its own and bla bla. I can speak for Houston. They have phone app to know when d bus will arrive or leave. And u can check online to understand their route. Browse metro bus

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
ozycy:

kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Before my hubby came my host took me every where.
But when my hubby came, we rented. Guys like their own waka.
For car rental we rented 150 per week.
My hubby got an international license which he did online when he got here and it came in our mail.
Then we did insurance for a month which cost $70.

The rental service is owned by a naija guy. (We use Ford 2014 model 150 per week)

That's d rental info. Re answering same pm question dey tire person.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
firsttymum:
After like less than 4 days the NB size of pampers didn't size my baby anymore. Inshort it was d one day remained in d Hospital we completed nd switched to size 1.
So he's been using size 1.

So far 20 newborn size
We bought a carton of size 1 (100) plus another cartoon (168)

Shld we still buy another size 1 or just buy other sizes to travel with

Nefertitiram
Modath
Ozycy
Phema

Size 2 straight & try to see if you can change that extra Size 1 to size3 , the difference between sizes 1 & 2 is so negligible that some babies don't use size 1 but a for a week of two, size 2 for another few weeks & you end up having diapers that are of no use!!

& Little Snugglers are smaller than Snug & dry, so factor that into the equation as well.... How una dey? Preparing to port back soon i believe..

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=anizi post=40494741]

$45.98 walmart 1 cent less, lol[/quote

I cent is a lot by d time you multiply by numbers of cartons you r buying grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
firsttymum:
pls how long does he need to wear size 1? Before I over buy

Depends on how orobo he is, don't over buy, check how many he uses per day now, multiply by 3months. For each size, huggies is bigger in sizes than Pampers #myownestimate#, you can always buy online and air freight to Naija.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mummybee: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
@Firsttymum
To travel with, buy enough size 2 and 3. More of 3 though
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
modath:

Size 2 straight & try to see if you can change that extra Size 1 to size3 , the difference between sizes 1 & 2 is so negligible that some babies don't use size 1 but a for a week of two, size 2 for another few weeks & you end up having diapers that are of no use!!

& Little Snugglers are smaller than Snug & dry, so factor that into the equation as well.... How una dey? Preparing to port back soon i believe..
I'm using swadlers....
Yes o prepping to port back. What's left in the opened carton is like 7. So are u saying I can start using size 2 when this one finishes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
mummybee:
@Firsttymum
To travel with, buy enough size 2 and 3. More of 3 though
Ok Ok thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
ayanuke:

Depends on how orobo he is, don't over buy, check how many he uses per day now, multiply by 3months. For each size, huggies is bigger in sizes than Pampers #myownestimate#, you can always buy online and air freight to Naija.
Wil have to do a daily calculation....I'm not doin that. He's not orobo orobo...but he's orobo
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.