Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (853001 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ozycy
Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anizi(f): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
bigass:
My friend's husband is a doctor. They both got visa to give birth. Now d husband said he will deliver baby himself and call the ambulance. So no cost of delivery.

No cost for hospital, but i hope he knows the cost of ambulance, he might end up paying x3 the cost of hospital. My advice if he does not want to pay dr, he should use a midwife so he wont have issues filing paper work for Bc and Ss number.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by veleta: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
thanks Ozycy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by olagirl(f): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
I have never come across someone that is soo persitent at begging like you. Even with all the insults hurled at your person.you have zero shame.
Please channel this energy into something productive.

Have you tried washing and ironing ..someone suggested that. I doubt you will get any money on this board. We are hustlers looking for d cheapest,most affordable to barest minimum means of birthing our babies aboard. Some pple here been saving for ages for this project. They all worked hard. Try somewhere else.

hishuula10:
I WAS TOLD TO CREATE A THREAD BY NEFERTITIRAM AND I DO SO,CHECK THE DATE ON THE TOPIC AND CONFIRM ITS TODAY

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by francmoda: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Popri:
Thanks everyone
Hello Popri...I saw ur post in part 2 where u said u shipped a 65" TV from the US..please can u send me details of the shipping coy and their rate..thnks. frankmodaclothing@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
olagirl:
I have never come across someone that is soo persitent at begging like you. Even with all the insults hurled at your person.you have zero shame.
Please channel this energy into something productive.

Have you tried washing and ironing ..someone suggested that. I doubt you will get any money on this board. We are hustlers looking for d cheapest,most affordable to barest minimum means of birthing our babies aboard. Some pple here been saving for ages for this project. They all worked hard. Try somewhere else.

I said it since morning. Can he explan to us how much he has spent on the Internet browsing and begging today abi data is now free kwa. Let him not worry. By 2016, they will start the 5000 a month programme promised by Mr. President. Just make sure u apply.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Amother4life: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
bigass:
My friend's husband is a doctor. They both got visa to give birth. Now d husband said he will deliver baby himself and call the ambulance. So no cost of delivery.

You will be taken to the emergency room. For a foreigner with no medical insurance your bill will make your head spin. ER is the last place a foreigner without insurance wants to find herself. So, this is a horrible idea. You may as well deliver at the embassy in Lagos it's still considered American soil grin

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Chicagomum: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tell you friend not to try it o. Here in Chicago someone used an ambulance some weeks ago and it cost $1000. Moreover the hospital will charge him for emergency services which is more expensive than normal. He may end up being penny wise pounds foolish.

Why go through the stress coming here to cut corners? He should stay back in Naija and give his wife his ticket money jare grin

bigass:

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thank u all, please those that have used delta,air france and United pls which is more comfortable for this journey .abeg am a jjc no vex
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by twingirls: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
@ apple19, congrats for your successful visa interview. The secret is commiting all into God's hand. I had a good laugh at your detailed story, looking forward to reading your POE stories.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
justwise:
@nefertitiram
Who hacked into your nairaland account?

Hahahahaha, JW! It's still d same old me, jst felt pity for a guy begging for 26k. Not like it's 100k! Some guys drink 50k in one sitting.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by zoemummy: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
ozycy:

Der is omugwo service in d package

Hello ozycy, I just sent you a PM. Please I'm interested in this Omugwo arrangement. Must I be at soul care to access it or are there contacts I can engage. Kindly advise or check my PM.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
nefertitiram:

Hahahahaha, JW! It's still d same old me, jst felt pity for a guy begging for 26k. Not like it's 100k! Some guys drink 50k in one sitting.

Yea I see... So have you sent him the money?

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
zoemummy:

Hello ozycy, I just sent you a PM. Please I'm interested in this Omugwo arrangement. Must I be at soul care to access it or are there contacts I can engage. Kindly advise or check my PM.

Thank you.
You must nt be in soulcr but you have to contact them to make the arrangements for you. I v replied

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by maxwelliwuamadi: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hi Gents,

I must say I am impressed joining this forum,It has really educated me alot.

Thanks to you guys .

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
kendybabe88:
Thank u all, please those that have used delta,air france and United pls which is more comfortable for this journey .abeg am a jjc no vex

All is same.....when you booking, check the full flight itinerary....it would show the make of the plane u going to fly..if u have time, google it to c...if it's airbus A380 or boeing 787 dreamliner then it's something else
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hello all, pls how best can I get to Houston??. Trying to avoid IAH, so I opt for AF-Dallas (DFW). but found out Dallas has two Airports both DFW and DAL. Pls which one will you advice, as connecting flight will be moving from DAL to Houston. And it's about 26 minutes drive from DFW. Where would I have as my POE??

Pls kindly respond asap, as I need to book NOW! Black Friday will be over in less than 2hrs ooo!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Apple19:
Hello all, pls how best can I get to Houston??. Trying to avoid IAH, so I opt for AF-Dallas (DFW). but found out Dallas has two Airports both DFW and DAL. Pls which one will you advice, as connecting flight will be moving from DAL to Houston. And it's about 26 minutes drive from DFW. Where would I have as my POE??

Pls kindly respond asap, as I need to book NOW! Black Friday will be over in less than 2hrs ooo!!!

Is there no direct flight from DFW to Houston?

Your POE will be DFW.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Cuteaidomo: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
BBSweetheart:

okay, that's great. Please which Doctor's letter did you use to process your Visa? is it from Del so hospital? kindly advice.

I already had my visa b4 I got pregnant. Sent a letter for change of intent.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Phema:

Is there no direct flight from DFW to Houston?

Your POE will be DFW.

Southwest airlines (local) flies from Dallas Love Field, but I think the international airlines lands in DFW. Just looking for an easy way to connect so I won't miss my flight. And I hope am safe with DFW as POE O grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Apple19:

@apple19
Abeg the air france deal from Jan 21 till March is it exclusive to black Friday .so would know if I should book now before 12am
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Apple19:

Southwest airlines (local) flies from Dallas Love Field, but I think the international airlines lands in DFW. Just looking for an easy way to connect so I won't miss my flight. And I hope am safe with DFW as POE O grin

Oh yea? Then make sure you have ample time between landing in DFW and take off at DLF, atleast 2 hours, so that you don't miss your connecting flight. You will have to take a taxi from DFW to DLF, except the airport has other arrangements.

DFW POE is ok. No scary stories so far. Still, don't travel unprepared.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nasadiva: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2015
Apple19:

DFW was my POE and was easy. I will advice you check out flight that flies from DFW instead of love field cos it's about one hour from DFW and the cost of taxi from DFW will be more expensive than the amount you will pay for your luggage. My two cents though. If you are EXTREMELY adventurous like me and fit too then you can go by road, it's 4 hrs. Yes I went by road from Dallas after my Israelite journey with Emirates. It was my favorite part of the journey and I took some amazing pictures from my upper deck and u know what? I paid 2dollars fifty cent for the journey. cool shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 12:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Nasadiva:

DFW was my POE and was easy. I will advice you check out flight that flies from DFW instead of love field cos it's about one hour from DFW and the cost of taxi from DFW will be more expensive than the amount you will pay for your luggage. My two cents though. If you are EXTREMELY adventurous like me and fit too then you can go by road, it's 4 hrs. Yes I went by road from Dallas after my Israelite journey with Emirates. It was my favorite part of the journey and I took some amazing pictures from my upper deck and u know what? I paid 2dollars fifty cent for the journey. cool shocked shocked

Hmmmmmm, am adventurous O, just want to enjoy myself cos thinking of going to Houston alone without anyone around sef is killing me already. How do I connect the whole thing easily, cos of my luggage O.

@ Phema, thank you so much, really appreciate your advice. But then, AF promo closes without successful booking, due to Hubby's procastination .... Mtmtchewww..it went back to normal price at 12 on the dot. Will be on the lookout for other flights sha. If any, if not, will just go with AF like that. Thanks all for your help.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Apple19:

Hmmmmmm, am adventurous O, just want to enjoy myself cos thinking of going to Houston alone without anyone around sef is killing me already. How do I connect the whole thing easily, cos of my luggage O.

@ Phema, thank you so much, really appreciate your advice. But then, AF promo closes without successful booking, due to Hubby's procastination .... Mtmtchewww..it went back to normal price at 12 on the dot. Will be on the lookout for other flights sha. If any, if not, will just go with AF like that. Thanks all for your help.
Keep an eye out for cybermonday. Check etihad and emirates
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2015
Nasadiva:

Wow! That must have been so much fun. Doing it with big belle though. After the isrealite journey. Except one travels early.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ibiba: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Because she's shocked that first of all, you hassled people for so long, and even after they helped you, you didn't use the opportunity to go to school and also do a bit of side work to get the next terms school fees, you expected to come here again, violate people's privacy, spam people's thread and force them into giving you money and get angry if they don't. Last year, you were lucky. Don't, I repeat, don't PM people who you don't know. Its rude and disrespectful. You think i want to be opening my email and seeing a message from someone i dont know? Your mail goes to my spam now. Everybody needs help. I worked while I was in school to make ends meet. Have some self respect and look at doing some chores to make money. I promise you that you'll feel very fulfilled when you've done that. I saved for a period of 9months before embarking on this trip. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you too. There's nothing I hate most in my life than a full grown able bodied adult begging for money. It's a different thing if you're begging for a job, but not when in my condition I've gone to work from morning till 6pm, everyday, then I will carry the money and give you that you feel you're too big to work. I will not encourage you to be a nuisance in the society byou inculcating the habit of begging . Take this message positively and so something for yourself. However, if you still find an excuse as to why you need to beg, no vex o... your own case don enter blood stream. Nothing anybody can do for you anymore.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.