Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852914 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2016
bigfido:

I have deleted what I typed as response severally to you. They were all very rude responses. Since you have read all through, I will help with the name of the hospitals
Google
1) Lagoon hospital, downtown NY
2)Ayike house, Long island
3) reddington, Queens drive, Brooklyn

Good luck
Chai lmao ... You wicked small o lol lol lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chicagobound: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=favoredgal post=41820216]

Congratulations sweetie, Thank God for safe delivery. May God take care of her, sorry about ur disappointment. Thank God it ended in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ucystan(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
Dentale:

Exactly. Ucystan, the information you seek is all over this thread. Take your time and read through. Even if its just this part 3, its right here. At least its just a headache you have, not that youre "well enlighten" cheesy whatever that means... The headache you feel can't be worse than that of expectant mothers here waiting for Dday or those who have to stay awake nursing their little ones. The search button will narrow things down for you. God speed!

Lol... I have read oo but I keep seeing Dr Akere this and that, meanwhile he's even above my budget of $5-6k. I am still looking for another cheaper doctor and hospital but havent read to that point. Pls if u know any just tell me biko o! Bikozi biko... chaii
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chicagobound: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls; may God Himself console u and grant u the quickest recovery ever. Sooo so sorry for ur loss.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by chicagobound: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls; may God Himself console u and grant u the quickest recovery ever. Sooo sooo sorry for ur loss.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls, all I can say is this: May you experience what ONLY WHAT GOD CAN DO in all areas of your life, it is well with you and your family
@kkbabygirl, it is well with you and your daughter in Jesus name. May God grant the Drs grace to do their best, may she recover, and may you find favour with US immigration authority
@favoredgirl: Congratulations...God is good, I imagine your joy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

To be honest I haven't gone through all but my eyes are already tearing off, have serious headache. Can't go through all, Abeg unless u wan make I have d kain baby before I even reach d America. Abeg just help a sister or you could just direct me straight to d pages I could get d answers. Biko, abeg, pls na beg I dey beg una pls

ucystan:
Pls does anybody know of any low price hospital in Chicago Illinois or Florida. Hmm... if I can't find any under 5-6k in these places that's to say my American Baby dreams is in shambles. Pls helppppp...
Martin Luther King had a dream...He kept on pushing and his name is engraved in the sands of time
Obama had a dream....He pushed on against all odds and his name is engraved in the sands of time
PMB had a dream. Finally he got the biro. Where he's engraving his name now sha I never know grin
These ladies took out time and posted poe , birthing stories and costs. Some posted even the day after delivery. So that people with similar dreams could benefit. I call that sacrifice.
Now you want them to come and post AGAIN because you have refused to garner the free information floating everywhere.Why? Why would they suffer to achieve their dreams and still achieve your owwn dreams for you? These are nursing mothers with husbands and jobs .
You are still awake o! Youu never start to dream.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Egonne1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
It's well with you my dear. When there is life, there is hope. You are in our prayer. It's well.
[quote author=twingirls post=41814060]I had a still birth on 7th Jan. Its such a very sad experiece.
I used Dr Amanjoh of Methodist sugarland, I have no regret whatsoever! The baby has already passed by the time I got to the hospital for delivery. She stopped being just my doctor and is now my sister. D staff of methodist sugarland and dr Amanjoh are smply great, even as I grief for my baby, I reckon with them, I will simply choose dem again.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yokus(f): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
So so sorry 4 ur loss @twingirl. God is ur strength.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Adebuble(f): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
twingirls:
I had a still birth on 7th Jan. Its such a very sad experiece.
I used Dr Amanjoh of Methodist sugarland, I have no regret whatsoever! The baby has already passed by the time I got to the hospital for delivery. She stopped being just my doctor and is now my sister. D staff of methodist sugarland and dr Amanjoh are smply great, even as I grief for my baby, I reckon with them, I will simply choose dem again.

And Soulcare woman? God bless her for me, even thogh I'm alone in America with no friend and family, they filled d vacum well. She stayed with me all tru my CS, my 1st thought was to run out of the hospital and board d next plane back to Nigeria wt my pregnancy, but she stayed and held my hand tru the c section, her whole family stayed truout d day helping wt my grief, hers is more than a concierge, it's a calling.

To my roommate, you know yourself, I say Thank you.

To God, I bless ur name, cos you have already given me the fortitude to bear the loss, even though I waited 3 years for this journey. I thank you for defending my own life, and for all.

To my husband, God be praised, I appreciate you more.

My dear it is well with u..so sorry abt ur baby.....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ucystan(f): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Chicagomom pls where did u finally use sice i am in d same tight budget as u were. Then to other NL moms i have really tried reading through but i keep seeing Dr Akere and when i try to dip deep d topic will be locked. Pls all I am asking for is just d cheapest package for Chicago. I have been reading on dis thread non stop for d past 3days but still haven't gotten d info. My hubby is even worried for me. +dis small screen I am using to browse through. Pls nah make una help me. Well after this so much begging I have done and nobody still finds it deem to help then no problem oo... God will be my strength.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shrekandfiona: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
@ twingirls, the Lord is your strength so sorry for your loss. It is well with all that concerns you. Hugs kiss

@kkbabygirl, your child's health is the most important now. However I believe you were stamped in for 6 months, your child should be out of surgery before then. You can return to naija spend some days and keep going back just that the cost of frequent visits may be high

@ favoredgal, thank God for safe delivery. I think oakbend is loosing it

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shrekandfiona: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Martin Luther King had a dream...He kept on pushing and his name is engraved in the sands of time
Obama had a dream....He pushed on against all odds and his name is engraved in the sands of time
PMB had a dream. Finally he got the biro. Where he's engraving his name now sha I never know grin
These ladies took out time and posted poe , birthing stories and costs. Some posted even the day after delivery. So that people with similar dreams could benefit. I call that sacrifice.
Now you want them to come and post AGAIN because you have refused to garner the free information floating everywhere.Why? Why would they suffer to achieve their dreams and still achieve your owwn dreams for you? These are nursing mothers with husbands and jobs .
Bwahahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:
@Chicagomom pls where did u finally use sice i am in d same tight budget as u were. Then to other NL moms i have really tried reading through but i keep seeing Dr Akere and when i try to dip deep d topic will be locked. Pls all I am asking for is just d cheapest package for Chicago. I have been reading on dis thread non stop for d past 3days but still haven't gotten d info. My hubby is even worried for me. +dis small screen I am using to browse through. Pls nah make una help me. Well after this so much begging I have done and nobody still finds it deem to help then no problem oo... God will be my strength.
madam please all this time your are using to beg annoyingly is more than enough to use the search button. Please do the needful or Bury your American dream it's not by force.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

Ms. ucystan...you are starting to spam this thread i.e. disturb everyone.

Also, cheapest package to Chicago is not all you need. You need information on visa (if you do not have already), POE (when you want to enter America), documentation (getting your baby's papers).

Leave your small screen, get a laptop and read throughly.

Can someone help this sister out? She seems to genuinely need help navigating the website undecided

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls you are indeed a strong woman. I don't even know what to make out of this. But in all things we still give God thanks. I thank God for all the help and support system He sent your way. Please dear hold on, be strong, be encouraged, keep your faith up. Our God is a restorer! He will restore all the losses in Jesus name Amen. He is faithful. He alone knows it all. E hugsss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
@nefertitiram. Not one to pass up a healthy challenge, I decided to invest some time into blowing your cover. It wasn't as hard finding you on twitter. Needless to say finding @firsttymum was subsequently a cake walk.

Hello mommies smiley
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
@favoredgal thank God it ended in praise. Congrats on the birth of your baby.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls i'm so so sorry for ur loss. May the good Lord comfort you inna way only He can and may He give you double for your loss. It is well *e-hugs*
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by mrsbw: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

Use the search button for chicago-related posts ma
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shrekandfiona: 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
dyout:
Please i am on the documentation stage now. i just got my baby blue pali today and i want to apply for Naija Visa myself. Please i need a details info on how to go about it.

i tried making payment online (Innovate1service) with my Master card, it is not going through.

Please i am in need
Close eye and use Tanko o. Negotiate to 300$. Trust me you don't wanna be stuck after your ticket return date.

A dude hear narrated his experience in NY. He applied for his son's naija visa himself but after waiting for weeks on end, he had to go to the consulate. Found his son's passport &application at the bottom of files. No one treated it until he made some noise there.

If you're in houston, you still have to travel to atlanta to make some noise if your return date is close by with no visa in sight.

I even think Tanko works at the consulate cos his addy in atlanta is same with naija consulate undecided

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by teefex: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
@twingirls, so sorry for ur loss, May God comfort you and your family and restore all y have lost in triples. Please be strong, the Lord is ur strenght
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
LI:
@nefertitiram. Not one to pass up a healthy challenge, I decided to invest some time into blowing your cover. It wasn't as hard finding you on twitter. Needless to say finding @firsttymum was subsequently a cake walk.

Hello mommies smiley

I'm a goldfish what can I say? cool
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by shrekandfiona: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
bigfido:

I have deleted what I typed as response severally to you. They were all very rude responses. Since you have read all through, I will help with the name of the hospitals
Google
1) Lagoon hospital, downtown NY
2)Ayike house, Long island
3) reddington, Queens drive, Brooklyn

Good luck
cheesy don't be surprised some peeps will still pm you to ask for phone numbers and doctors affiliated to these your New York hospitals Bwahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

Lol... I have read oo but I keep seeing Dr Akere this and that, meanwhile he's even above my budget of $5-6k. I am still looking for another cheaper doctor and hospital but havent read to that point. Pls if u know any just tell me biko o! Bikozi biko... chaii

Dr Alston. St Bernards Hosp or Roseland Community.

Hosp is 2500, doc is 3200, epidural is $450 or 750, can't remember again.

Mount sinAi hosp, Dr. Oronsaye, hosp is 2500, doc is 2000+

Google the hosps for their address and phone numbers to book appt. He accepts tests and scans from
Nigeria.

Search part 2 of the thread for a full breakdown on chicago hosps and costs. I did a door to door research.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

I had a dream, so Tey I trek with belle and bathroom slippers upandan looking for cheap hosp till I entered preterm labor. I still came here to do jega, posted results till olokings over threw me and went into retirement.

Ko buru, nothing spoil.

Madam ucystan, quickly copy out my last post, I will delete in a bit before monitoring spirits descend on it. angry

Uncle Justwise, feel free to hide it once you come on in case I have slept off. God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifunanya84: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
So sorry dear. I would ve really loved to link u up. But u know pple leaving in the USA at times they don't understand. I have my sister in laws there. I really don't know how they will feel if I beg them to accept you. I honestly wish I could be of great help.
ucystan:

Pls lend me ur family for 2months nah... chaii... I don die. He charges $1500, then $200 for d first two appointments, and d hospital charges $2500 for every thing including post partum, pediatrician and all... mehn.. that's d best deal I have ever seen but I just hv no place to stay. I also heard d Dr has and apartment stay for accommodation for $1200/month but by d time I pay 4 3months then I could as well had gone to where I hv relations and pay d same bill for hospital. I am just so sad.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ifunanya84: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
So sorry dear. I would ve really loved to link u up. But u know pple leaving in the USA at times they don't understand. I have my sister in laws there. I really don't know how they will feel if I beg them to accept you. I honestly wish I could be of great help.
[quote author=ucystan post=41810590]

Pls lend me ur family for 2months nah... chaii... I don die. He charges $1500, then $200 for d first two appointments, and d hospital charges $2500 for
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ucystan(f): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
nefertitiram:

Dr Alston. St Bernards Hosp or Roseland Community.

Hosp is 2500, doc is 3200, epidural is $450 or 750, can't remember again.

Mount sinAi hosp, Dr. Oronsaye, hosp is 2500, doc is 2000+

Google the hosps for their address and phone numbers to book appt. He accepts tests and scans from
Nigeria.

Search part 2 of the thread for a full breakdown on chicago hosps and costs. I did a door to door research.
thank u very much may God bless u and ur home! U re indeed a kind soul and ur husband has married an angel. Don't mind those abusive women thinking it pays, what would they gain abusing a mother and a preg woman seeking for help, tomorrow at d judgement day they will ask God when did u knock and I didn't open. (Smh).I decided not to reply them bcus wouldn't stoop that low. Pls may God really fulfil ur dreams and grant u ur het desires Amen.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by anonymousmum: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

thank u very much may God bless u and ur home! U re indeed a kind soul and ur husband has married an angel. Don't mind those abusive women thinking it pays, what would they gain abusing a mother and a preg woman seeking for help, tomorrow at d judgement day they will ask God when did u knock and I didn't open. (Smh).I decided not to reply them bcus wouldn't stoop that low. Pls may God really fulfil ur dreams and grant u ur het desires Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

I can't
I can't
Kikikikikikikikiki
My chest oooooooo
Kikikikikikikikiki
Rolling to new York teaching Hospital..... Kikikikikikikikiki
Lwtmb
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ozycy: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Really shocked shocked . OK naw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.