Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (852853 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

thank u very much may God bless u and ur home! U re indeed a kind soul and ur husband has married an angel. Don't mind those abusive women thinking it pays, what would they gain abusing a mother and a preg woman seeking for help, tomorrow at d judgement day they will ask God when did u knock and I didn't open. (Smh).I decided not to reply them bcus wouldn't stoop that low. Pls may God really fulfil ur dreams and grant u ur het desires Amen.

The problem with this ur reply is that you will now come back and do Abeg help with this Hospital or poe or whatever.
Did anyone abuse u?

Tomorrow at the judgment day? Kikikikikikikikiki

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
ucystan:

thank u very much may God bless u and ur home! U re indeed a kind soul and ur husband has married an angel. Don't mind those abusive women thinking it pays, what would they gain abusing a mother and a preg woman seeking for help, tomorrow at d judgement day they will ask God when did u knock and I didn't open. (Smh).I decided not to reply them bcus wouldn't stoop that low. Pls may God really fulfil ur dreams and grant u ur het desires Amen.
sorry madam are you the only mother and pregnant woman here? Smh at you. You obviously don't know what it means to be abused. A beg park well. People always wanting to be spoonfed. If you like don't read and prepare well.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
@Neff chai na u I de blame now cheesy
@FTM no be only am. Na UNTH chicago. grin
How we misquote /twist the bible.
Whatever thy hand findeth to do, do it with your might.
Seesth a man diligent in his works? He shall stand before kings and not men.These are all from the good book.
God places a premium on hard work and hates indolence. Even He rested only after He met His target. Even the disciples had jobs as well as their ministries. But noooooo! It is a sin now to be told to work hard lipsrsealed

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bimdazzle: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
I feel you ucystan. Some ppl feel it's funny or makes them popular to belittle others on the thread. If one can be helpful then you should be rather than being sarcastic. I believe most of us are all parents and have common goals. I asked a question on Dallas few days back. Before asking this question I had gone through pages n pages of post without any tangible help on it. Infact @ times I wake @ night scoring the Internet. I have called several doctors without getting really good responses. So to ask the question on the forum and to be laughed off was not really nice . Please let's try as much as possible not to turn to bullies and if you have no response to a post, simply don't comment.

18 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
ebonychic18:
madam please all this time your are using to beg annoyingly is more than enough to use the search button. Please do the needful or Bury your American dream it's not by force.

Ahn ahn mums please na make una help am. I was like this yesterday but I learned fast and didn't beg too much cos I know mums and mums to be will bash me cos we are all hormonal lol lol lol lol lmao

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by IjayMama: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
So sorry for your loss, can only imagine your pain. May God almighty comfort you & your family.
twingirls:
I had a still birth on 7th Jan. Its such a very sad experiece.
I used Dr Amanjoh of Methodist sugarland, I have no regret whatsoever! The baby has already passed by the time I got to the hospital for delivery. She stopped being just my doctor and is now my sister. D staff of methodist sugarland and dr Amanjoh are smply great, even as I grief for my baby, I reckon with them, I will simply choose dem again.

And Soulcare woman? God bless her for me, even thogh I'm alone in America with no friend and family, they filled d vacum well. She stayed with me all tru my CS, my 1st thought was to run out of the hospital and board d next plane back to Nigeria wt my pregnancy, but she stayed and held my hand tru the c section, her whole family stayed truout d day helping wt my grief, hers is more than a concierge, it's a calling.

To my roommate, you know yourself, I say Thank you.

To God, I bless ur name, cos you have already given me the fortitude to bear the loss, even though I waited 3 years for this journey. I thank you for defending my own life, and for all.

To my husband, God be praised, I appreciate you more.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bimdazzle:
I feel you ucystan. Some ppl feel it's funny or makes them popular to belittle others on the thread. If one can be helpful then you should be rather than being sarcastic. I believe most of us are all parents and have common goals. I asked a question on Dallas few days back. Before asking this question I had gone through pages n pages of post without any tangible help on it. Infact @ times I wake @ night scoring the Internet. I have called several doctors without getting really good responses. So to ask the question on the forum and to be laughed off was not really nice . Please let's try as much as possible not to turn to bullies and if you have no response to a post, simply don't comment.

There are other threads of this same discuss that you haven't searched. These things have been over flogged. It becomes annoying at a point to see the same questions over and over again. Think about it too

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Kemo88: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
This forum is funny, enlightening and exciting lol. Meanwhile please who is currently in the US and using GTB master card at POS? What rate are they exchanging at. Is it the CBN 199.5 or the "mallam" 280? The answer to this one isn't on the thread o lol. Please help....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigfido: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kemo88:
This forum is funny, enlightening and exciting lol. Meanwhile please who is currently in the US and using GTB master card at POS? What rate are they exchanging at. Is it the CBN 199.5 or the "mallam" 280? The answer to this one isn't on the thread o lol. Please help....

It is. 15 pages back or so. It's at 270 something

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
LI:
@nefertitiram. Not one to pass up a healthy challenge, I decided to invest some time into blowing your cover. It wasn't as hard finding you on twitter. Needless to say finding @firsttymum was subsequently a cake walk.

Hello mommies smiley
Arrrggghhh
It's not that easy jor admit.... It's Nefertitiram ooooo. It's through her tl u found me abi?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ebonychic18(f): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bimdazzle:
telling someone to read up is termed bullying too? This thread sha. I got all my info from reading. Reading is not a crime! I don't know about any other place but dallas. And I got the info without pestering people. I think I have even referred people to read up olokings post. Even nefertitiram's too. Pls lets stop encouraging this attitude. It's not good at all. Nobody is on a payroll here.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bimdazzle:

Even when I wanna just ignore a post like this just makes me wanna talk
Yours was particularly annoying.
Dallas?
DALLAS that olokings dropped elaborate info on this same part....
Dallas and yet u said u read through... Haba MADAM Aunty Boss u sef check am na?
Who is the secretary planted here?
Or who is to read on ur behalf
Or who's to come and re type experiences and shii
No one is being paid here for answering kweshun or dropping info.

And then u say u had gone pages by pages without getting help on it is just so so annoying to read.... Cos Dallas has been flogged. Makes me wonder is it this thread u r reading or mayb politics thread

Now u say ignore and then the begging continues from page to page like we can see already.
Time used to beg which can b used to read.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kemo88:
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kay88: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
bigfido:

It is. 15 pages back or so. It's at 270 something
Do you mean page 270 or exchange rate 270? cos if its page 270 you mean, we are still on page 218 in part 3 and if you are referring to part2, thats too far back cos i need a recent exchange rate as buhari don change everything,.........
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
ebonychic18:
sorry madam are you the only mother and pregnant woman here? Smh at you. You obviously don't know what it means to be abused. A beg park well. People always wanting to be spoonfed. If you like don't read and prepare well.
#dropsmic
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
kay88:

Do you mean page 270 or exchange rate 270? cos if its page 270 you mean, we are still on page 218 in part 3 and if you are referring to part2, thats too far back cos i need a recent exchange rate as buhari don change everything,.........

Kikikikikikikikiki
Page 270? Kikikikikikikikiki

Exchange rate na kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by kay88: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
firsttymum:
Aii thank alot ma'm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nobody is on a payroll here.
Wise words. Apt. 100% correct. Thank you.
Cc: Ebonychic.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Tooyib: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks everyone. Very educative and informative thread.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dyout: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2016
Una thank you very much…..Ozycy, phema, modath, shrekandfiona etc

What happened was, Tanko told wify yesterday it is $350, Then this morning i called him he told me $300. i sharply sent the document to him.

Thank you all for your assistance
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Bisoye82: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2016
Bimdazzle:
In the spirit of honesty and my opinion,this is a stupid statement.If you actually go through pages like you claimed,you would have seen olokings and afrobown2000 posts about Dallas hospitals in this Part 3,both even made it clear that to get Dallas doctors correspendence is almost impossible and had to use other ones and later port to Dallas and finalise on a doctor. I also read here about a nice lady that was in Frisco Dallas,and here you are with loads of expo yet still looking for NAFDAC no

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Ye2ndearisto: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2016
@twinsgirl I declare you your life and all that concerns you no more loss. It is well with you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Ye2ndearisto: 1:08am On Jan 10, 2016
@kkbabygirl it is well with you . The balm of Gilead will heal her and settle you and the family once and for all. It is well with you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 2:11am On Jan 10, 2016
Kemo88:

Funny it is o cos I posted my account details last week!! D xchange rate for Pos is 270 .. Loll good luck
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by neks31(f): 2:19am On Jan 10, 2016
WHY THE RUDENESS GUYS Pls y'all should chill a bit Biko!! If u don't want to answer why can't u ignore Arghhh this chaos is actually annoying AF!! People asking qts try n read then d patrol team Biko chill.. No one is putting a leash on ur neck to answer ahh ahh.. Even someone that was a " questionnaire " in d past will get her info n come here n form patrol... Pls if u knw u didn't find a hospital n a doc all by urself n was d first to use d two Biko park well ejor sir.. At least d people dat discovered docs n hospitals aren't even this harsh Biko! Someo of d qts r annoying yes but to watch some of u talk down n laugh at these women is disgusting Taa
S/N team patrol i see some of ur earlier jamb qts tho , may not be as annoying but u was once a questionnaire n why didn't u discover a hospital n apartment service that is affordable in Hawaii sine u r mrs/mr Google #rolls eyes

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 10, 2016
For those that want to open account here in US, try Bank of America Core Checking account, very easy , Walk in with your passport and address ( both Nigeria and US address ( any address in US) but tell them you want your correspondence via email. No maintenance fee if you open and make a one deposit above 250$, It takes 10 mins or less to open one.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by sylolo(m): 3:37am On Jan 10, 2016
@Twingirls, God in His infinite Goodness will reach out to you and wipe away your tears. He shall put a new song in your mouth and you shall testify very soon. Shalom !
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2016
ucystan:

You're funny .. lmao
You couldn't just say thank you and go on with your research, you had to leave some shade lol
Na wa for you.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Peebles23(f): 3:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Twingirls God will open doors of peace to u. By this time next year u will hold ur bundles of Joy because God will smile on u hugely. Replenish u financially nd spiritually dear. Be strong nd hold on to FAITH. WOW! was shivering typing this.

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bbaby84(f): 4:00am On Jan 10, 2016
allen0000:
For those that want to open account here in US, try Bank of America Core Checking account, very easy , Walk in with your passport and address ( both Nigeria and US address ( any address in US) but tell them you want your correspondence via email. No maintenance fee if you open and make a one deposit above 250$, It takes 10 mins or less to open one.

I think that's what I have o. The $250 only holds water if it's a direct credit (like salary from a company).I was getting charged the $12 maintenance fee until I put the $1500 minimum balance.
How is windy city?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2016
bbaby84:

I think that's what I have o. The $250 only holds water if it's a direct credit (like salary from a company).I was getting charged the $12 maintenance fee until I put the $1500 minimum balance.
How is windy city?

I have no maintenance fee charged, the bank officer told me that I'll not be charged the monthly fee of 12$ if i meet one of the requirements stated in their website such as **Have at least one qualifying direct deposit of $250 or more***Maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or more OR When you are a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client (waiver applies to first 4 checking and savings accounts) Mine is Personal Core Checking account and been using it without any charges. I even have my BoA internet banking which I can transfer anytime without visiting the bank.

Windy City is fine and the weather is friendly

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68