Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524825 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
1m shares, shared 500,000 between me and my wife.

AZUH:
@fakmurphy , is it 1,000,000 share or 500,000 shares ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
@fakmurphy yes you can if you have your self assessment tax . Did you open the company account ? That is another problem . If you did don't add it .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by diamondsare4eva: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please what does it mean when my visa is stamped with the entry stamp at the port of entry, is this normal because other places I have been to its stamped on a different "fresh" page.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by canalarge: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
@askari Thank you My friend, May God bless you, I was afraid before that opening a fresh account or profile will affect my application.
But I have all they details for my formal application with new change of where I work. Any advise will be also accepted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
I do not think i can follow your advice, I have bank account for the firm.

AZUH:
@fakmurphy yes you can if you have your self assessment tax . Did you open the company account ? That is another problem . If you did don't add it .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by AZUH: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fakmurphy it's upto you ' someone did it on France embassy and got his visa but it's was a family vacation' I don't believe you neither how can you open a company account and don't run it ?which bank did it for you ? And you still going to firs office every month to fill NIL . Meaning you registered the company name to get a visa and your company doesn't exist . Just I pray you have someone at firs to save you because sometimes they won't allow you to pay tax with just invoice . They will want to see your account statement .Pls take your time to read previous post on this section .so long you're doing the business you can have your supporting document to show . It doesn't mean if your company is just one month ...9month old company should have evidence of transactions .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls my Nairaland gurus, abeg come to my aid o... Pls what does this check list from a tls official mean? Do they send it to uk immigration or is it for their own record purpose?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yolemum: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
yolemum:
Morning people, pls am back,pls I need some clarification.I intend travelling with my hubby and I am the sponsor. But he is the only one applying
in the column of cost of accommodation should I fill £0 or 400, since am the one paying for the trip? Am a bit confused

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Neyoalao(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day sir/ma
I have someone that will be visiting Nigeria in two months time. please i need tips in getting a cheap flight from Uk down to Nigeria and how to change cash to naira with great exchange rate probably getting it into a naira account. Please experienced people help kindly with your useful tips
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
adeyemi55:
Good afternoon everyone,I need advice on this issue tho,I got my refusal letter yesterday and it was a bit painful,but I guess it was an eye opener for me. This is how it goes,I have been to UK before now,but the last time I travelled was 11 years ago,so o decided to apply again to visit my family(cousins) and to enjoy my leave as least.I work with my mum,she sells fabrics in Lagos and I kind of manage her business and she does as herself, my salary is not fixed because I run the business with her,she sells lace,I del Ankara in the same shop,so I filled in my application stating I'm the store manager in the shop and am hand paid a salary of 80k and also she will be supporting me on this trip because am still a dependent of her. Then they stated their reasons saying I have some credit transactions in my account which can't be traced,and they are not sure I will be able to fund myself,it's a personal account where I make transfers from my other bank to d account I submitted and also people send in money into that same account..pls help I'm loosing it..I need help

I don't really like seeing people fall in this kind of situation, if you had read this forum carefully, you'd realize that I clamour that if you claim to be a salary earner, make sure your salary comes from a verifiable source and not by hand. Can I ask you how much you have in ur account when you applied? Those people want easy job, they automatically know the company does exist if your salary is being paid from that company's account, you know why I said that, they knew banks would hve done various verification and would have gotten some document from customers to affirm that the company does exist before opening any company's account. Just take ur time to run ur account and use the same company, I just don't want you to waste money on reapplication. Take ur time to run ur account well. But let's hear what our oga have to say OK!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks, you either missing important information or do not know much about FIRS, as new company you have 18 months from the date you start operating to file account statement which means 1yr 6 months, so if you request for tax clearance cert. during this period it's issued free with all figures NIL, i got this since feb, stating my commencement date- expiry date. However such company like others must remit their VAT monthly (5% of all service fee earned), and withholding tax if applicable.

AZUH:
Fakmurphy it's upto you ' someone did it on France embassy and got his visa but it's was a family vacation' I don't believe you neither how can you open a company account and don't run it ?which bank did it for you ? And you still going to firs office every month to fill NIL . Meaning you registered the company name to get a visa and your company doesn't exist . Just I pray you have someone at firs to save you because sometimes they won't allow you to pay tax with just invoice . They will want to see your account statement .Pls take your time to read previous post on this section .so long you're doing the business you can have your supporting document to show . It doesn't mean if your company is just one month ...9month old company should have evidence of transactions .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeyemi55(f): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Guess that's where I got it wrong. I had a balance of 923,870 .thanks for d reply,at least I'm happy someone could help
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by adeyemi55(f): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
I plan on re applying next year summer anyway,but I just want to be sure I get it right this time with much information so pls I need as much information and help as well..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
@AZUH

fakmurphy:
Thanks, you either missing important information or do not know much about FIRS, as new company you have 18 months from the date you start operating to file account statement which means 1yr 6 months, so if you request for tax clearance cert. during this period it's issued free with all figures NIL, i got this since feb, stating my commencement date- expiry date. However such company like others must remit their VAT monthly (5% of all service fee earned), and withholding tax if applicable.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by elope: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=yolemum post=47999097][/quote]
just try and find out if the woman can sponsor her husband cuz i doubt if its allowed for tier 4. I stand to be corrected though
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by MrsDaniels(f): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello house, please i know this may be new, have been following this thread silently, pls am processing my Uk visa application and am confused please as different persons have aired their views about the oanda rate printout. @Olowo and @justwise pls can i print the oanda rate of the first day i started counting and deposited my maintainance fees and 50% remains of my tuition fees. My course fees is 12,000pounds and have paid 6,000pounds by luck tru form A. And the uni gave me discount of 1,200pounds. Pls what to do now? Pls oh am going in for the september session. Pls i need sincere replies.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrsDaniels:
Hello house, please i know this may be new, have been following this thread silently, pls am processing my Uk visa application and am confused please as different persons have aired their views about the oanda rate printout. @Olowo and @justwise pls can i print the oanda rate of the first day i started counting and deposited my maintainance fees and 50% remains of my tuition fees. My course fees is 12,000pounds and have paid 6,000pounds by luck tru form A. And the uni gave me discount of 1,200pounds. Pls what to do now? Pls oh am going in for the september session. Pls i need sincere replies.

You supply the ONADA rate ON THE DAY YOU APPLY.
VO will possibly check at the time of interview.

Be very careful if you are trying to calculate funds to the nearest Nair.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by valeroso: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
valeroso:
Hi Justwise, Tunderule2016

Someone told me document from my sponsor have a validity of 10 days. Meaning I can only use the letter of sponsorship and bank statement within 10 days of issue. How true is this? I can understand the reason for the bank statement but I don't see why a letter of sponsorship should have such short validity.

Thanks in advance.

Help please. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
mzjennypher:
@justwise please can u help with the full requirement as i intend visiting for just 5days for my annual leave at work, i have no one there i intend staying in an hotel.

The whole of this thread is full of list of requirements for visiting visa all you need is to read back a few pages.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Japanboy:
Thanks guys, abeg, this one big pass me oh lol. I submitted
1. Company account.
2. Personal account.
3. Photo Of me And my family in Japan
4. Container bill Of lading
5. Hotel reservation
6. Church letter Of invitation
7. Passport
8. Building plan For my House in Port Harcourt.

Pls gurus in the House, i dont know it all, i need you guys now, i dont know if i should reapply And make coppies Of my invoices And daily sells in the Shop as prove Of the Money that goes into my account daily. Or just let it be For now,

How does tax system in Japan work for business people?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
yolemum:
Morning people, pls am back,pls I need some clarification.I intend travelling with my hubby and I am the sponsor. But he is the only one applying
in the column of cost of accommodation should I fill £0 or 400, since am the one paying for the trip? Am a bit confused

Thanks

Put the cost of hotel you have booked for two of you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
valeroso:
Hi Justwise, Tunderule2016

Someone told me document from my sponsor have a validity of 10 days. Meaning I can only use the letter of sponsorship and bank statement within 10 days of issue. How true is this? I can understand the reason for the bank statement but I don't see why a letter of sponsorship should have such short validity.

Thanks in advance.

I never heard such thing before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
poca4real:
HI justwise and great guru in the house:
I submitted my application(Tourist) online yesterday picked VI for submission by next week friday.
I planned to submit below documents:
Salary Account Statement.
 Offer of Employment.
 Reference Letter from my Employer.
 Marriage Certificate.(Attached with Birth certificate and affidavit)
 My daughter birth certificate.
 Insurance statement of Account.
 Co-Op Multipurpose saving booklet.
 Land Survey.
 Building Plan.
 Land Purchase receipt.
Pension statement( Please does this needed)
Bank Statement( Can i print this without bank stamp)
Hotel Booking
 Deed of Transfer.
 Pay slips for six months (Feb – July, 2016).
 International Passport.
 Tax Card.

Kindly help to preview,if there is any additional things that required.

Print that with all the bank details.

You need to add a breakdown of cost of the trip AND list of things you plan to do while in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
kossyprincess:
please house sorry to disturb u pple again Lol. is it proper for me to submit my original documents or photocopy to UK Embassy? I need an Urgent Answer and how much is Tourist visa fee.

Submit original.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
adeyemi55:
Good afternoon everyone,I need advice on this issue tho,I got my refusal letter yesterday and it was a bit painful,but I guess it was an eye opener for me. This is how it goes,I have been to UK before now,but the last time I travelled was 11 years ago,so o decided to apply again to visit my family(cousins) and to enjoy my leave as least.I work with my mum,she sells fabrics in Lagos and I kind of manage her business and she does as herself, my salary is not fixed because I run the business with her,she sells lace,I del Ankara in the same shop,so I filled in my application stating I'm the store manager in the shop and am hand paid a salary of 80k and also she will be supporting me on this trip because am still a dependent of her. Then they stated their reasons saying I have some credit transactions in my account which can't be traced,and they are not sure I will be able to fund myself,it's a personal account where I make transfers from my other bank to d account I submitted and also people send in money into that same account..pls help I'm loosing it..I need help

As an adult if you can't afford to pay your own cost of foreign holiday then you don't qualify to be issued a visa and you don't have a strong tie to your home country.

80K salary can't pay your visa application fees let a lone flight ticket.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
diamondsare4eva:
Please what does it mean when my visa is stamped with the entry stamp at the port of entry, is this normal because other places I have been to its stamped on a different "fresh" page.

Its normal, nothing wrong with that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrsDaniels:

You are asking this in a wrong thread.

Yes print out oanda rate of the day you deposited the required amount AND the rate of the day you printed out your statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by diamondsare4eva: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks justwise.
justwise:

Its normal, nothing wrong with that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
TatPat:
Pls my Nairaland gurus, abeg come to my aid o... Pls what does this check list from a tls official mean? Do they send it to uk immigration or is it for their own record purpose?

Just for record purpose, they just wanna have the list of documents you submitted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
diamondsare4eva:

No hassle. Just go enjoy una self
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
askari01:

Just for record purpose, they just wanna have the list of documents you submitted.

Thanks for your response, I appreciate ... God bless you bro.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
canalarge:
@askari Thank you My friend, May God bless you, I was afraid before that opening a fresh account or profile will affect my application.
But I have all they details for my formal application with new change of where I work. Any advise will be also accepted

All thanks to God. Can we see ur budget for the trip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.