Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1532701 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikegb:
Good day everyone,
You are new, no need to post twice
people will answer when they can.

Can you post a copy of the rejection letter
or a transcript so we can understand.
Scan it and hide personal details then add attachment with the buttons below the reply section.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
pls justwise,kind of confused now, please i need your help. i was refused a uk visa recently stating my account is empty. i contacted my bank which said the uk home office never contacted them and upon which my bank wrote them officially stating my account really emanated from them attaching my statement of account. i have sent a reminder to them which they haven't acknowledge.
please i wanna know how to go about it, as have been banned wrongly for 10 yrs except they take a second look into my application as have been accused wrongly. thks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikegb:
No need to keep reposting!
People will answer when they can.

To try to help we need to know EXACTLY what was written on the letter that you were given.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
thanks.was told account check empty
worry359:
mikegb:
No need to keep reposting!
People will answer when they can.

To try to help we need to know EXACTLY what was written on the letter that you were given.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikegb:
thanks.was told account check empty

Please, not what you heard
but EXACTLY what was written on the refusal letter.
Including any codes or reference numbers.
Then we can try to understand.

It would be unusual to receive a ten year ban JUST for an empty bank account
so we need the exact details please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
mikegb:
pls justwise,kind of confused now, please i need your help. i was refused a uk visa recently stating my account is empty. i contacted my bank which said the uk home office never contacted them and upon which my bank wrote them officially stating my account really emanated from them attaching my statement of account. i have sent a reminder to them which they haven't acknowledge.
please i wanna know how to go about it, as have been banned wrongly for 10 yrs except they take a second look into my application as have been accused wrongly. thks

You don't have to post this 4times within an hr, this is spamming.

Paste your refusal letter here and blank any personal details
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Divine88:
Hello everyone. Thanks to justwise for this forum.
Please I am planning to apply for a family visitor visa. My family visitor visa expired years ago. I just came back from the UK 5months ago after the completion of my studies. My dilemma is I am not working at the moment, my parent are my sponsor. They both live in the UK. Will my not having a source of constant income hinder my application? How can I convince the VO that I am just visiting family? Mind u, I have been frequently travelling to the UK to visit family in the last 10years, as parent and siblings lives in the UK.
Thanks guys as I await you guys advise

Have they been sponsoring you all these yrs including for the student visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
justwise:

Have they been sponsoring you all these yrs including for the student visa?

Yes Justwise.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Divine88:

Yes Justwise.

Then give it a try again and see how it pans out. You can't really know until you get the outcome
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
justwise:

Then give it a try again and see how it pans out. You can't really know until you get the outcome
Alright sir, thanks!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by castiello(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello everyone I was granted a business visit visa for uk some months back which I spent 3weeks after my business and return, now I want to re- enter for Xmas vacation on a tourist platform my previous 6 month will expire in November should I wait till then before I apply or I can do that now thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Peony200: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Pls the gurus in the house I need una help ooo, here goes my story me and my family of 3 hubby me and son apply for vacation in the uk in May we were refused based on the fact that I stated I was working but did not submit my statement meanwhile I did not submit base on the fact that it was hubby that was sponsoring our trip, And they say hubby is earning five million in a year but in January an amount of 3million naira enter is account, meanwhile he has a total balance of 4.5million with a turnover of 30 million..so I force hubby that I must go for vacation by fire by force we Sha go to Italy embassy for shenghen visa to my greatest surprise we were refused based on the fact that our trip intended stay was not reliable or so so I think it may be because of our age am 23 hubby 27 and our son 3 we submitted with a statement of more than 7 million the issue we having is that uk did not stamp our passports but this idiot shenghen did meanwhile hubby is going for conference in uk meanwhile am planning on going for a course in Canada cause am a makeup artist so right now we don't want make a rash decision pls don't mind my long epistle we just need advice on what step to take
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolu93: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Evening Justwise,
My application did not leave Abuja at all.
I submitted my documents Oct 6 and got a message Oct 11.
Please what is my fate, as i have not received my document which is to be delivered through courier.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dedario(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
tolu93:
Evening Justwise,
Please what is my fate, as i have not received my document which is to be delivered through courier.
Thanks.

Bros, wt do u mean 'e no leav abj' whn u'v nt even seen d outcome? B positive man, read a few pages abov n u'l c sm1 who got him visa under 9dys.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Peony200:
Pls the gurus in the house I need una help ooo, here goes my story me and my family of 3 hubby me and son apply for vacation in the uk in May we were refused based on the fact that I stated I was working but did not submit my statement meanwhile I did not submit base on the fact that it was hubby that was sponsoring our trip, And they say hubby is earning five million in a year but in January an amount of 3million naira enter is account, meanwhile he has a total balance of 4.5million with a turnover of 30 million. .so I force hubby that I must go for vacation by fire by force we Sha go to Italy embassy for shenghen visa to my greatest surprise we were refused based on the fact that our trip intended stay was not reliable or so so I think it may be because of our age am 23 hubby 27 and our son 3 we submitted with a statement of more than 7 million the issue we having is that uk did not stamp our passports but this idiot shenghen did meanwhile hubby is going for conference in uk meanwhile am planning on going for a course in Canada cause am a makeup artist so right now we don't want make a rash decision pls don't mind my long epistle we just need advice on what step to take

Having millions in your bank account without evidence to support the source will always get you a refusal.

The moment you submit bank statement containing any amount of money you have to also submit paper evidence to convince the ECO that you did not just 'build' that account for visa purposes.

If you work as you claimed then submit your salary account, payslips and employment letter to support that.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
tolu93:
Evening Justwise,
Thanks.

How do you know?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
castiello:
Hello everyone I was granted a business visit visa for uk some months back which I spent 3weeks after my business and return, now I want to re- enter for Xmas vacation on a tourist platform my previous 6 month will expire in November should I wait till then before I apply or I can do that now thanks

Any of the above will be fine.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolu93: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
justwise:

How do you know?

They sent a mail that my Application has been accessed and already sent through courier.
All the while i receive mail of when it was transferred to Visa and Immigration, and also i was notified that decisions has been made.
These mails did not come from sheffield.
Thanks for your response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolu93: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
dedario:

Bros, wt do u mean 'e no leav abj' whn u'v nt even seen d outcome? B positive man, read a few pages abov n u'l c sm1 who got him visa under 9dys.
Bros, Going through the thread, i saw it was always sent to sheffield, but i did not receive any mail from sheffield.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
tolu93:

They sent a mail that my Application has been accessed and already sent through courier.
All the while i receive mail of when it was transferred to Visa and Immigration, and also i was notified that decisions has been made.
These mails did not come from sheffield.
Thanks for your response

You can only say that if you are absolutely sure about how the British embassy run their visa processing.

So will you return the visa if issued because it wasn't from Sheffield?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tolu93: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
tolu93:

oh No!
Why I said so was because of what i read on the thread, also coupled with the fact that my brother and his wife was denied.
That was what got me thinking.
justwise:

You can only say that if you are absolutely sure about how the British embassy run their visa processing.

So will you return the visa if issued because it wasn't from Sheffield?
oh No!
Why I said so was because of what i read on the thread, also coupled with the fact that my brother and his wife were denied based on him not including his school receipt.
That was what got me thinking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by emmaureen(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello Oga Justwise,

Trust your day was fine.

Just to appreciate your good work here and the understanding you are giving and helping us with before taking some step concerning our visa issues.

See attached for a better understanding of my case. I need to know what I did wrong if any as I don't think I did.

Your response will give me a clue to know what to do.

Thanks as I wait to receive from you.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by basilomeje(m): 4:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello Just Wise

Please is it a must that an applicant whose company is sponsoring the trip provides his/her bank statement or is the company should provide with other documentations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2016
basilomeje:
Hello Just Wise

Please is it a must that an applicant whose company is sponsoring the trip provides his/her bank statement or is the company should provide with other documentations

Yes you need attach your own bank statement as well. I don't think a multi national company needs to attach bank statement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2016
emmaureen:
Hello Oga Justwise,

Trust your day was fine.

Just to appreciate your good work here and the understanding you are giving and helping us with before taking some step concerning our visa issues.

See attached for a better understanding of my case. I need to know what I did wrong if any as I don't think I did.

Please do you mind re-uploading it again? It's too blurry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2016
emmaureen:
Hello Oga Justwise,

Trust your day was fine.

Quite simple

The person that you said invited you
does not have permission to invite anyone!

You can try applying for a visitor / holiday visa.
Using a hotel as accommodation.
But everything is on you record now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ziggy3579: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hello gurus, kudos to everyone on this thread, my dad and my mum got their package today and they got their visa but my mum's name was misspelt. We didn't notice until we got home dis evening. I don't know if there's a number we can call or an email address to logdge our complaint. Or should we just return her passport to d embassy for correction?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kayaj1014: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hi guys ! I'm meant to apply for a uk general visa to go for an Assessment with the British Army these are my issues that I want the house help me address:

1) I am currently unemployed and have no funds in my account s, so I would like my sponsor(bro) who I will stay with in the uk until the Assessment to be my FULL SPONSOR.
2) Is it possible for an adult (28yrs) who is not in any educational institution to be FULLY SPONSORED by a relative on such a trip, which is not for pleasure?
House your advise will be most helpful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by dedario(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
kayaj1014:
Hi guys ! I'm meant to apply for a uk general visa to go for an Assessment with the British Army these are my issues that I want the house help me address:

1) I am currently unemployed and have no funds in my account s, so I would like my sponsor(bro) who I will stay with in the uk until the Assessment to be my FULL SPONSOR.
2) Is it possible for an adult (28yrs) who is not in any educational institution to be FULLY SPONSORED by a relative on such a trip, which is not for pleasure?
House your advise will be most helpful.
The demand frm u is to simply show u'l return back hm to certain ties. D4, a 28yrs old guy wit no job, no cash at bank n cnt sponsor himsef 4 such a trip leaves qtns in d minds of many, including u if u'r fair 2ur own judgemnt. Y wuld u return back home

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.