Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1542245 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
tunexman:
pls can i also use my naira master card for the payment.(2)pls this question how much is your total montly income from employment or source of income must it be in naira or pounds because it was not indicated.Thanks in advance.

You can pay with Dollar account. Gurus on here can advise you on number 2 question.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello gurus, i reveived an email from UKVI Sheffield that application has not been straightforward, shortly after that i received a call from my bank asking me if i want to grant BHC an access to verify my bank account which i said Yes. Does anyone know how long verification takes and what more verification can be done?

I'm asking because my travel date is near

Please advise. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Evening everybody in the house.justwise long time. Pls I have a question to ask,I have apply for uk visiting visa twice an I was refused twice reasons because of insufficient money in the account. But now I want to apply again by September. I have a registered business with business account and I ordered bank to be crediting my personal account from my business account every last Friday of the month with 150k and possible for me to start my nursing by September this year and possible to have a bal of 800k by the time of applying and my invitee will be taking care of my feeding,accommodation.pls what are my chances pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yemozone: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello Just wise, I am applying for a UK standard visit visa on a virgin passport. My sis is inviting me. I have my personal business and married with four kids. Though I am going alone for a vacation of three weeks.
I have company account of over 1.7m but my savings of about 100k.
My monthly salary is 120k but my personal income tax says N484k as at 2015. Do u think I should submit it like that?
What naira equivalent should I use to calculate the pounds as we have both bank and black market.
What is my chance pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning @Justwise and other gurus, please respond to my last post.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
jagun009:
Hello gurus, i reveived an email from UKVI Sheffield that application has not been straightforward, shortly after that i received a call from my bank asking me if i want to grant BHC an access to verify my bank account which i said Yes. Does anyone know how long verification takes and what more verification can be done?

I'm asking because my travel date is near

Please advise. Thanks
Nobody here will know that you just have to wait
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
mojisolani:
Evening everybody in the house.justwise long time. Pls I have a question to ask,I have apply for uk visiting visa twice an I was refused twice reasons because of insufficient money in the account. But now I want to apply again by September. I have a registered business with business account and I ordered bank to be crediting my personal account from my business account every last Friday of the month with 150k and possible for me to start my nursing by September this year and possible to have a bal of 800k by the time of applying and my invitee will be taking care of my feeding,accommodation.pls what are my chances pls?

yemozone:
Hello Just wise, I am applying for a UK standard visit visa on a virgin passport. My sis is inviting me. I have my personal business and married with four kids. Though I am going alone for a vacation of three weeks.
My monthly salary is 120k but my personal income tax says N484k as at 2015. Do u think I should submit it like that?
What naira equivalent should I use to calculate the pounds as we have both bank and black market.
What is my chance pls?

Will answer these questions later today
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
justwise:
Nobody here will know that you just have to wait

Okay, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Good morning great people of this platform, thnx for the wonderful things you guys are doing here it has really helped someone like me over time.
I'm sorry if am asking the right question in a wrong section it's because i couldn't find the right segment for it. I'm planning to take my 2 kids and wife to Disneyland Paris come summer and I need proper guidance on how to go about it, I'm an Estate surveyor with my own firm, good travel history and so on.. thnx
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Spencer63(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
justwise, please check your mail
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dammysmart: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
hello@justwise, pls we've been trying possible bests to make payment for the visa but it has all proved abortive, communicated with a brother in the USA but he couldnt make the payment a;so on the basis that it isnt going through, so he later gave us the customer care line of the UK in Nigeria, we called and the reply was that "how would we like to make the payment"? she was liek they could make the payment for us upon providing of our bank card details and we are planning on doin that soon now, so i need to ask these questions:

1. Is this possible or how genuine this, has anyone encountered this before?

2. The naira restriction is really appalling, pls how else could we make this payment before thursday so we can quickly make the submission, (travel date is 22nd Feb) very close.

3. What was do you profer we make this payment sir?

i would appreciate really if anyone here also could help in the aspect of payment.
thanks in anticipation!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yemozone: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemozone:
What is my chance pls?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mface22: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
please i need someone who has a useful or vital advise for me, I am about to return to uk but my previous going i over stayed extra 10 days as a result of the date when my ticket was booked but i still have extra 1 year visa left on my passport which am thinking of going back, my only fear is that will they ask me to return to Nigeria because of my over stay? this will be my 4th time of traveling to uk which i over stayed 10 days and am planing to return for the 5th time as a tourist also this this 4th time i over stayed has only been the longest all the while i use to traveled i usually spend 9 days or 2 weeks 3 weeks please can someone tell me what to do or what am going to face at point of entrying uk bother.. i was told to go to the uk embassy to report my self about my over stay of 10 days.. please anyone an answer?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
mojisolani:

What is your yearly income from the business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
yemozone:
What naira equivalent should I use to calculate the pounds as we have both bank and black market
What is my chance pls?

You work and run business as well or are you referring to salary from your business?

Use oanda exchange rate
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dammysmart:
hello@justwise, pls we've been trying possible bests to make payment for the visa but it has all proved abortive, communicated with a brother in the USA but he couldnt make the payment a;so on the basis that it isnt going through, so he later gave us the customer care line of the UK in Nigeria, we called and the reply was that "how would we like to make the payment"? she was liek they could make the payment for us upon providing of our bank card details and we are planning on doin that soon now, so i need to ask these questions:

1. Is this possible or how genuine this, has anyone encountered this before?

2. The naira restriction is really appalling, pls how else could we make this payment before thursday so we can quickly make the submission, (travel date is 22nd Feb) very close.

3. What was do you profer we make this payment sir?

i would appreciate really if anyone here also could help in the aspect of payment.
thanks in anticipation!

1. I never heard that before, did you do a search of that number and it leads you to the embassy website?

2. I don't know why your brother was unable to pay from USA because that is possible, if you have dollar account you can pay with it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
mface22:
please i need someone who has a useful or vital advise for me, I am about to return to uk but my previous going i over stayed extra 10 days as a result of the date when my ticket was booked but i still have extra 1 year visa left on my passport which am thinking of going back, my only fear is that will they ask me to return to Nigeria because of my over stay? this will be my 4th time of traveling to uk which i over stayed 10 days and am planing to return for the 5th time as a tourist also this this 4th time i over stayed has only been the longest all the while i use to traveled i usually spend 9 days or 2 weeks 3 weeks please can someone tell me what to do or what am going to face at point of entrying uk bother.. i was told to go to the uk embassy to report my self about my over stay of 10 days.. please anyone an answer?

Anything can happen at POE so it's anybody's guess whether you will be stopped and asked or not though that is possible when you want to renew that visa.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mface22: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
can somebody help me with an advise or what to do, I came back from the uk last year October with a tourist visa which permit me to stay 6month, I have been to the uk 4 times but this last time i went i over stayed 10 days extra due to the date when my return ticket was booked. I am about return back to the uk with a valid visa on my passport please someone should advise me should i go to the embassy before traveling to know the penalty fine or do you think am going to bed sent back to Nigeria for my recent over staying, i have had 6 month visa and 2 years visa twice which is the last 2 years am about to use to return can someone help me with an advise if am gonna be deported for my over stayed while still having a valid visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
@ justwise

thank you for what you are doing here.

please help me out here, it's urgent, I applied for UK visiting visa Dec 2016 and was refused based on unexplained deposits in account. am reapplying next week. my question is

1. can I still use the tax clearance I used last year Dec, it expired Dec 31st 2016. it carried (2013,2014,2015) on it, although I had to pay for 2016 before it was issued last year. now I asked to be issued a new one carrying (2014,2015,2016) but am told again to make some payment for 2017 before I can be issued a new one,i didn't plan for this. or should I attach the tax clearance and explain in my covering letter why I don't have a new one
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Dammysmart: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
justwise:

1. I never heard that before, did you do a search of that number and it leads you to the embassy website?

2. I don't know why your brother was unable to pay from USA because that is possible, if you have dollar account you can pay with it.

thanks Mr. justwise, pls finally we are thinking of visiting first bank and gtb tomorrow where we have accounts, Sir, is there anything they could help us with there and making the payment tommorow...?

we don't have a dollar account! The travel date is 22nd and we have just this week to conclude and submit
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
Isoken2000:
@ justwise

thank you for what you are doing here.

please help me out here, it's urgent, I applied for UK visiting visa Dec 2016 and was refused based on unexplained deposits in account. am reapplying next week. my question is

1. can I still use the tax clearance I used last year Dec, it expired Dec 31st 2016. it carried (2013,2014,2015) on it, although I had to pay for 2016 before it was issued last year. now I asked to be issued a new one carrying (2014,2015,2016) but am told again to make some payment for 2017 before I can be issued a new one,i didn't plan for this. or should I attach the tax clearance and explain in my covering letter why I don't have a new one

Is that 2016 tax certificate?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
Dammysmart:

thanks Mr. justwise, pls finally we are thinking of visiting first bank and gtb tomorrow where we have accounts, Sir, is there anything they could help us with there and making the payment tommorow...?

we don't have a dollar account! The travel date is 22nd and we have just this week to conclude and submit

No idea, not sure they will be able to help you make the payment.

If your brother couldn't make the payment from US and you don't have access to dollar account then i don't know any other way
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by oloolo: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Justwise or anybody in the house

Somebody Pls educated me about what this tlscontact.com website is all about....it's so not straight forward.
Do I have to pay any money on the site.....must I pay for courier ...can't I just pay for sms alert, the submission place is not to far from my office i can always go and collect it .

Someone please help a brother
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 2:14am On Feb 01, 2017
oloolo:
Justwise or anybody in the house

Somebody Pls educated me about what this tlscontact.com website is all about....it's so not straight forward.
Do I have to pay any money on the site.....must I pay for courier ...can't I just pay for small alert, the submission place is not to far from my office i can always go and collect it .

Someone please help a brother

I got the message too, the embassy is still taking their time to do some verification, they will email you again when they are through.

Don't be bothered.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 5:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Thank you justwise, my yearly income is 980.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2017
not 2016 tax clearance but it was issued Dec 1st 2016. it has 2013,2014,2015 on it.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry357: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Isoken2000:
not 2016 tax clearance but it was issued Dec 1st 2016. it has 2013,2014,2015 on it.

Stop and think!

If you use a tax certificate with last year missing
the first thing the Visa Officer will think is "what are you hiding"

Anything could have happened in that time, it is Up to you to provide proofs of your finances.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jagun009: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hello @Justwise and other gurus,

I have just been refused and here is refusal attached letter, pls advise me on what I can do.

I notice the ECO made a mistake of the company's name where I work for another one which seem a bit the same.

Please advise me.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Captgb: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please house... Any advice will be welcome as this wait is killing me because on UK immigration website m they wrote there that EEA Family Permit will take 15working days and I have submitted this application since the 13th of December and I received a message d following week that my application is not straight forward and since then we've not heard from them again. We have tried mailing them but no response. Please can anyone advise or is the Brexit thingy affecting EEA FP already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.