Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524739 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
mojisolani:
Thanks Justwise
I submitted
CAC
COMPANY ACCOUNT
TAX CLEARANCE
SAVING ACCOUNT UBA
SAVING ACCOUNT FIDELITY
INVOICE OF GOODS
RECEIPT IN MY COMPANY NAME
SCHOOL ID
SCHOOL ADMISSIONS LETTER
LETTER FROM THE SCHOOL
RESULTS
AND I ALSO ADDRESS THE PREVIOUS REFUSAL APPLICATION

FROM THE PREVIOUS
CAC
INVOICE
RECEIPT
ACCOUNT SAVING UBA
PERSONAL TAX CLEARANCE
LETTER EXPLAINING THAT I USED MY SAVING FOR BUSINESS

How much was in your business account and savings account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Justwise, I always transfer money from my company account to my saving account which also reflect in both account and and i wonder why my company account have to been an issue and because it was stated that no other document to verify my stated income but in both the current account and saving account there is mostly transfer from my business account to my personal account which showed in both account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
I have 500 plus in my business account and close to 500k in my uba and 200k in my fidelity account
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Justwise pls am waiting
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
mojisolani:
I have 500 plus in my business account and close to 500k in my uba and 200k in my fidelity account

The 500k and 200k all profit from your business?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yes and also money from family and friends.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
If you could remember Justwise that I told you that about 5 months ago that I have been receiving money from my previous company which is Internet banking in my fidelity account with no lump sum money for my unpaid salary and I started it in the letter with bal of 200k while the uba showed money from my business and friends. Which showed my business name because it Internet transfer
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by k12cambel(f): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2017
justwise:

Blame the UK company for the refusal because the embassy was unable to get hold of them to verify the purpose of your trip.

When is the project taking place?
@justwise the project is to begin 2nd week of January
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by donald1010(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
I have always wanted to ask this question..may sound funny though. but swift and innocent response would be appreciated.

Please, is it possible for one to travel abroad from naija to any part of the world/country without having or knowing anyone in which ever country he/she chooses to travel to? all in search of a greener pasture? or are there countries of such that allows anyone to freely travel to and settle in, even if you have none there?

Kindly advice sir.

Best Regards,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
k12cambel:
@justwise the project is to begin 2nd week of January

You can re-reply and ask the UK company to give you there customer service number or tell you how the embassy can contact them.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
mojisolani:
If you could remember Justwise that I told you that about 5 months ago that I have been receiving money from my previous company which is Internet banking in my fidelity account with no lump sum money for my unpaid salary and I started it in the letter with bal of 200k while the uba showed money from my business and friends. Which showed my business name because it Internet transfer

Will reply you later
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bigbus: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
donald1010:
I have always wanted to ask this question..may sound funny though. but swift and innocent response would be appreciated.

Please, is it possible for one to travel abroad from naija to any part of the world/country without having or knowing anyone in which ever country he/she chooses to travel to? all in search of a greener pasture? or are there countries of such that allows anyone to freely travel to and settle in, even if you have none there?

Kindly advice sir.

Best Regards,

Sir Donald, This thread is for UK Visa inquiries. Let's keep it that way.
The simple answer to your question is "no". If you cannot cultivate greener pastures here, it will be nigh impossible to cultivate it where you know nobody. Consider how there are many foreigners that are making it in Nigeria; from artisans to company executives. For countries that allow free travel, you can actually walk across the border to Benin Republic.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by uwemnath: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Our Able Admin and Members, Please i need your Advice.
I apply for UK Tier 5, Charity Workers Visa but Unfortunately upon Receiving my Passport today i got The Bad News that Visa can not be given to me because according to the Embassy The Result of The Telephone Interview that was Conducted with me was not Good Enough and i have been given Rights to Appeal.

Please i need Advice on how to Appeal a Decision and i also want to know that if its Possible for me to be given Visa after my Appeal,Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Okay Justwise and Thanks for your precious time ,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good evening all. Help me thank baba God. Visa granted. 2yrs.

Application submitted Nov 27
Received in UK Nov 28
Application assessed Dec 10
Document returned to TLS Dec 11
Passport picked up Dec 13

I applied to UK 2yrs back for a graduation ceremony. I was granted 6months. I couldn't meet up for the ceremony. So I travelled for Xmas and new year holiday (14days). My sister filled the application then for me so I barely know most of the informations she filled for me. Example, if I had a relative there, my employment date, if I had asset.
In my new application, I was scared but filled the right information and thinking I may be refused for inconsistent informations. So I was already preparing a letter to the embassy incase I was denied. But glory to God, I saw 2yrs visa on it.

NL family, please praise the Lord for me.

Thanks. I love you all

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by blza: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
My mum picked up her visa today (2yrs)

Biometrics - 07 dec
Decision made & passport collection - 11 dec

I wasn’t called by UKVI, (paid priority)

Docs submitted:

Sponsor’s docs submitted:

- Invitation/sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s payslip with corresponding salary bank - - - statement showing salary entries
- Sponsor’s savings bank account statement
- Copy of passport
- Complete form SU07
- utility bills ( Gas & electricity)

Applicant’s docs submitted:

- Pension authority
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jayadia: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Ijeshalomo post=63259326]Good evening all. Help me thank baba God. Visa granted. 2yrs.

Application submitted Nov 27
Received in UK Nov 28
Application assessed Dec 10
Document returned to TLS Dec 11
Passport picked up Dec 13

I applied to UK 2yrs back for a graduation ceremony. I was granted 6months. I couldn't meet up for the ceremony. So I travelled for Xmas and new year holiday (14days). My sister filled the application then for me so I barely know most of the informations she filled for me. Example, if I had a relative there, my employment date, if I had asset.
In my new application, I was scared but filled the right information and thinking I may be refused for inconsistent informations. So I was already preparing a letter to the embassy incase I was denied. But glory to God, I saw 2yrs visa on it.

NL family, please praise the Lord for me]

hello did you pay for priority visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Ijeshalomo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=jayadia post=63260182][/quote]

No priority. Normal application. I think application decisions are faster this period cos of the festive season
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by k12cambel(f): 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
justwise:

You can re-reply and ask the UK company to give you there customer service number or tell you how the embassy can contact them.
Thank you very much @justwise, i will get to do that now. but can i reapply immediatedly or do i have to wait for sometime?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Justwise am still waiting for you pls
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
k12cambel:
Thank you very much @justwise, i will get to do that now. but can i reapply immediatedly or do i have to wait for sometime?

You can reapply immediately
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
mojisolani:
Justwise am still waiting for you pls

The problem with your application is the source of your income, cash in hand business is difficult to verify. Another issue I noticed is money from friends and family you stated, that is not realisable source of income.

If you applied again the result will still be the same, you don't a verifiable source of income and documents you provided did not prove that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
blza:
My mum picked up her visa today (2yrs)

Biometrics - 07 dec
Decision made & passport collection - 11 dec

I wasn’t called by UKVI, (paid priority)

Docs submitted:

Sponsor’s docs submitted:

- Invitation/sponsorship letter
- Sponsor’s payslip with corresponding salary bank - - - statement showing salary entries
- Sponsor’s savings bank account statement
- Copy of passport
- Complete form SU07
- utility bills ( Gas & electricity)

Applicant’s docs submitted:

- Pension authority

Congratulations!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
uwemnath:
Our Able Admin and Members, Please i need your Advice.
I apply for UK Tier 5, Charity Workers Visa but Unfortunately upon Receiving my Passport today i got The Bad News that Visa can not be given to me because according to the Embassy The Result of The Telephone Interview that was Conducted with me was not Good Enough and i have been given Rights to Appeal.

Please i need Advice on how to Appeal a Decision and i also want to know that if its Possible for me to be given Visa after my Appeal,Thanks.

You should be given document regarding appeal together with refusal letter.

You need to follow the guidelines and submit your appeal.

If your appeal is successful yes you will be given a visa but appeal takes nothing less than 6 months
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
But Justwise I submitted some receipts in my company name that also reflect in the account and more so the account the VO reference to was my company account and he said that I didn't have evidence of income but that reflect in my personal account money from my company account to my personal account montly and more so my brothers in UK have been crediting my account montly for the past 5yrs which also reflect in the saving account,let me ask you this,Do I said no money from family have friends but for my account to show money from my family because they have been sending me money through internet which shows their name and pls can my brothersaving call for judicial review?

The problem with your application is the source of your income, cash in hand business is difficult to verify. Another issue I noticed is money from friends and family you stated, that is not realisable source of income.

If you applied again the result will still be the same, you don't a verifiable source of income and documents you provided did not prove that.[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by mojisolani: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Can my brothers call for judicial review? And pls why is it that I don't have right to appeal when is family visit?my goods are cash in hand but I issued them receipts and I also pay to the bank at the end of the day. Both brothers in the UK have been crediting my personal account over 5yrs ago and my company account shows money transfer to my saving account montly so what other income are they talking about?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well but its not so in my case,application submitted 30th Nov, and i'm yet to get a response as decision has not been made following the tracker on TLS site, and also my hotel reservation expires tomorrow as i tot application wont take longer time...should i be worried...please note this is my 4th visa renewal.also do i need to rebook another hotek ressrvation or i should juat keave it like that..any1 with suggestion.quote author=Ijeshalomo post=63260311]

No priority. Normal application. I think application decisions are faster this period cos of the festive season [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well but its not so in my case,application submitted 30th Nov, and i'm yet to get a response as decision has not been made following the tracker on TLS site, and also my hotel reservation expires tomorrow as i tot application wont take longer time...should i be worried...please note this is my 4th visa renewal.also do i need to rebook another hotel reservation or i should just leave it like that considering the fact that visa isn't out ..any1 with suggestion. thank you.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TeejayMaya(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Happy birthday dear... LLNP

Why is my cake o

missoredipe:
Yes, that's correct.

I paid the same thing in 2014 (though my father paid full tuition) but I got the same email before we made payment.

You can also contact their country representative - their country reps are always very helpful.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 5:26am On Dec 14, 2017
mojisolani:
Can my brothers call for judicial review? And pls why is it that I don't have right to appeal when is family visit?my goods are cash in hand but I issued them receipts and I also pay to the bank at the end of the day. Both brothers in the UK have been crediting my personal account over 5yrs ago and my company account shows money transfer to my saving account montly so what other income are they talking about?

I am sorry if my response may be disappointing. From the refusal letters and your explanation, UKVI see you as potential over stayer. In your first application, your home tie was your company which is more or less a petty trading outfit. With no strong ties, hence the refusal. In the second application you added studentship and bank statements showing inflows of a lot of funds from your brothers in the UK. This suggest that you do not have any strong financial and economic home ties, that will compel you to return home. There is no administrative or judicial review for visit family visa anymore. You can only reapply. My suggestion is that in your next application, you need to provide detail information on how you run your company. What will happen to the company in your absence while visiting the UK? Are your brothers sending you money to fund the company or for your financial upkeep? Why do you always move funds from your company account to another? Are you paying yourself a salary? There so many inconsistencies in your financial which you must sort out before your next application and not just adding a couple of receipts.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Shindaracakez:
Well but its not so in my case,application submitted 30th Nov, and i'm yet to get a response as decision has not been made following the tracker on TLS site, and also my hotel reservation expires tomorrow as i tot application wont take longer time...should i be worried...please note this is my 4th visa renewal.also do i need to rebook another hotel reservation or i should just leave it like that considering the fact that visa isn't out ..any1 with suggestion. thank you.

Was it 6 months, 2 years, 5 years or 10 years? Yes you rebook hotel reservation since you are not paying immediately as UKVI may need to verify your hotel booking.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Shindaracakez: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2017
I'm repeating 2 years for d second time..OK I will rebook today. but is it advisable I check at TLS if d passport has been sent bck or just wait till I get a mail from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.