Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

“We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate (52086 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Rotimi47: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
9ija I hail you; Smiling in Swahili.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Keep Calm and Welcome Your Minister Of Defence: Mr. Rotimi Amaechi ( The Lion Of Ubima) Anu mpam! cheesy
Why would I even take a man with a gender identity crisis seriously?

Move your faggott ass off my pretty face sissy. grin

3 Likes

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDP supporters when will you people get sense? I hope you have not forgot how Obanikoro was given a criminal waver in GEJ administration.

The person who steal brain from PDP supporters is very wicked, please return the brain back to them o.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by collinsVP: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why on earth will any one create enemity for oneself in the name of politics. They are indifferent bunch of cruel individuals that never considered the interest of ordinary Nigerians before making decisions.

Political hulks creeping in. PMB beware.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Why would I even take a man with a gender identity crisis seriously?

Move your faggott ass off my pretty face sissy. grin[/s]

Mr. Bleacher! How is your call center job in PH?
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anonimi: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, for once use your blood dripping brain.

Your olodo General has been lobbying the senate to give a soft landing to his corrupt bunch of minister nominees and you're here puking on your boxers.

Erhm, excuse me Mr. Truckie, take ya time oh. grin
How can you say the heavenly-sent saints for our "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" president are corrupt. grin grin
Abeg nor talk am again oh grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867207_12039448101535359150306098884768840005902346n_jpgf8b9e6443473f2fa1ddfb6486925bc87

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
uncle005:
PDP supporters when will you people get sense? I hope you have not forgot how Obanikoro was given a criminal waver in GEJ administration.

The person who steal brain from PDP supporters is very wicked, please return the brain back to them o.
Your own version of being a complete zombie seem to have eaten the most vital organ of your brain.

Where are the changes dummies like you voted for if the APC would end up towing the same line with your supposedly horrible PDP ? undecided

You deserve to be beaten with a sledge hammer till you bleed out for thinking like this.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by LastSurvivor: 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
It has never been about us "masses"..
Its all about their personal interest..

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, for once use your blood dripping brain.

Your olodo General has been lobbying the senate to give a soft landing to his corrupt bunch of minister nominees and you're here puking on your boxers.
Go sleep.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anonimi: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
collinsVP:
Why on earth will any one create enemity for oneself in the name of politics. They are indifferent bunch of cruel individuals that never considered the interest of ordinary Nigerians before making decisions.

Political hulks creeping in. PMB beware.

You mean Buhari should beware of the man whose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ STOLEN from the Rivers people that should have provided:

- free education for ALL children.
- tap water
- good roads.
- health clinics and general hospitals
- thereby generating EMPLOYMENT for our youths

saved his party's nomination from going to Atiku

Please tell me you are joking. grin
Are you joking or just seriously joking? grin grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
FYB:

its about scratching each others back. their interest and not nigeria's own

What do you expect when Rogues are elected and are constitutionally empowered to screen fellow rogues?

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Mr. Bleacher! How is your call center job in PH?
Keep displaying your ignorance .

You have no idea that call centers are no longer out there as everyone now can afford a smart phone at an affordable rate .

Little wonder our economy took a nose dive the day you declared your self a great economist on NL. grin
Mumu, I would rather run a call center and foot my bills , than be nibbling and sucking the diick of another man to put food on the table.

When are you going to use your cleverly moniker ? Abi the gender identity crisis still dey follow you like Ogbanje . grin

Ewu Hausa. grin

3 Likes

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
anonimi:

Erhm, excuse me Mr. Truckie, take ya time oh. grin
How can you say the heavenly-sent saints for our "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" president are corrupt. grin grin
Abeg nor talk am again oh grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867207_12039448101535359150306098884768840005902346n_jpgf8b9e6443473f2fa1ddfb6486925bc87
Saint Amaechi and saint Fashola. grin

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Realdeals(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fashola case is not an issue, No senator from Lagos can ever openly oppose Fashola nomination, if they do APC will suffer in Lagos cos that's a declaration of WAR!. They knew the kind of bashing Ambode and Tinubu received the last time.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by shidof(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
sweatlana:
There is no charge. Apc is a scam
charge ke

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buhari has lobbied oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go sleep.
Mad man, you've been scammed and the 5 gees isn't coming o and even the free meal for those rodents you call children won't come by.

You've been scammed my friend. grin

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anonimi: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
byrron:
What do you expect when Rogues are elected and are constitutionally empowered to screen fellow rogues?

You should please correct yourself, bros. grin
There are NO rogues in the saintly progreTHIEF gathering called APCheat. grin grin
Since they are MAJORITY in the senate, therefore we do NOT have rogues to screen rogues. grin grin grin
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anonimi: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
sweatlana:
There is no charge. Apc is a scam

...........confirmed and certified SCAM, I tell you. embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091052_2084712obama4jpeg0846bececdee51cd258847b713b916e6_jpegd27f893bccf38657d36ce7d37daaa943
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
philips70:
Amaechi is a minister of federal republic of Nigeria. Wike and all haters can just go and die. All these media frenzy is just for show. An APC senate will never allow any of their own to be frustrated by the opposition no matter the in-house squabbles they are having. PDP never allowed it.

Rivers state PDP should just buy drums of tears in store because they will need it. Ole, the election they said was free and fair is what they wanna use in horse trading. Yeye dey smell!

APC Senate ke? Bros better wake up before it is too late.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your own version of being a complete zombie seem to have eaten the most vital organ of your brain.

Where are the changes dummies like you voted for if the APC would end up towing the same line with your supposedly horrible PDP ? undecided

You deserve to be beaten with a sledge hammer till you bleed out for thinking like this.
I said it, one of the idiot is here, the other idiot will comment later.

There is no sense in your quote, so don't quote me again Naughty boy.

Keep wailing till tomorrow it won't stop us, haters of truth, he never responded to the criminal waver of Obanikoro.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Sant1m: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
psychologist:
APC is God's punishment to Nigeria

Just imagine this unstable walters At times you guys just throw thrash all in a bid to generate criticism, even when it is senseless.

Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Keep displaying your ignorance .

You have no idea that call centers are no longer out there as everyone now can afford a smart phone at an affordable rate .

Little wonder our economy took a nose dive the day you declared your self a great economist on NL. grin
Mumu, I would rather run a call center and foot my bills , than be nibbling and sucking the diick of another man to put food on the table.

When are you going to use your cleverly moniker ? Abi the gender identity crisis still dey follow you like Ogbanje . grin

Ewu Hausa. grin[/s]

Go and have a clean shave! You look like one dirty hungry criminal!

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by onismate: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
bunch of confused senators. keep quiet Dono abi dino melaye
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Go and have a clean shave! You look like one dirty hungry criminal!
The anal sex you've been getting from your fellow faggotts is even affecting your vision. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by psychologist(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
EsanEmmanuel:
you seriously need a brain-check

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by collinsVP: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
anonimi:

You mean Buhari should beware of the man whose $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ STOLEN from the Rivers people that should have provided:

- free education for ALL children.
- tap water
- good roads.
- health clinics and general hospitals
- thereby generating EMPLOYMENT for our youths

saved his party's nomination from going to Atiku

Please tell me you are joking. grin
Are you joking or just seriously joking? grin grin

I am not joking o! Though I had no one on my mind to have typed that, but the tentative nature of the Senate rule is a joke.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
anonimi:

You should please correct yourself, bros. grin
There are NO rogues in the saintly progreTHIEF gathering called APCheat. grin grin
Since they are MAJORITY in the senate, therefore we do NOT have rogues to screen rogues. grin grin grin
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

[img]http://1.bp..com/-sit6eMCbFeI/VSTwSLvM-UI/AAAAAAAAFno/-iVf6eRlodw/s1600/OBJ%2B2.jpg[/img]

Only in Nigeria- CLOWNS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by ybalogs(m): 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Abeg remind of Fela's song about these people.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by ndcide(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
I'm highly disappointed with this news.

Honestly. You mean we can't take a stand?

Abeg all man, na to find ways thief your own. After all, with special arrangements devil fit see god. As far as Nigeria is concerned.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Sant1m: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Favourcharles23:
I see Amaechi scalling through this screening..... Amaechi should just leave Rivers for Wike and Wike should learn from Fayose by offering support to Amaechi. I wonder why this two hate themselves like this... Anyway, I wish Buhari would appoint his ministers asap cos Favourcharles needs a job ASAP.....

Team Buhari's administration must favour us
Ameachi cannot leave Rivers for Wike, if you don't know innocent people lost their life in that election. Ordinary then Wike could ve won but must he get brutal about it. With or without Rivers Senators Ameachi in line with the constitution is qualified to be a minister, the constitutional provision supersedes any senate standing rule or senators endorsement. Ameachi can only be stopped if a competent court indicts him and not even the senate ethics and privilege committee can indict him. Wike and pdp will weep, Apc will continue to rise in SS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Is A Man – Joy Nunieh Recounts Her Rescue From Police / Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.